Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-4-2009 10:29 PM | Show all posts
tin  rambut pendek pun kiut jer...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-4-2009 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by liv_tyler at 27/4/09 04:38 PM
macam cerita Kaho Na Pyar Hai pulak.

soo excited and I just can't hide it. Sha mana link teasernya.

teasernye blum ade... uwaa.... nk lagi.. nk lagi.. ckit jek.. x puas ngok

KNPH ver. pinoy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2009 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sinchann at 27/4/09 10:29 PM
tin  rambut pendek pun kiut jer...

mmg kiuttt.. cam rambut Suri kann

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-4-2009 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HeavenLeigh at 27/4/09 08:24 PM

Eeeeiiiiii romantiknya........(sigh).....

kannnn

mmg romantic.. uwa... demam da ngok Echotin! miss echotin sgt!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2009 01:26 PM | Show all posts
UPDATE:

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Confirmed cast: Echo and Tin with Lorna Tolentino, Gabby Concepcion, John Estrada, Karylle, Chin Chin Gutierrez and Sid Lucero

According to Lorna T., they already had their pictorial and test shots. they have different looks and the changes goes from 1980's, 1990's and the present. She said they enjoyed doing it and hope the people will wait for it. May 12 is their first taping day,

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2009 08:34 PM | Show all posts

Hello Everyone!
I'am popsiclesph. I' am a filipino and Imso thankful and honored that you like the shows we are and we will beproducing. I hope we could interact with each other more.

I'm Inviting Everyone to join POPSICLES.PH

WWW.POPSICLES.PH
Popsicles is a Forums dedicated inpromoting P-POP (Philippine POP) to the world. It's a place where rivalnetworks may co-exist in perfect harmony. We promote Philippine net idols and Philippines astourist destination as well.

Features:

• Philippine Entertainment
  • Philippine Series English Subtitles (POPSubs-Popsicles Subbing Team)
  • Popsicles' Music Chart
  • Animes
  • Popsicles' Feature of the Week
  • P-pop News and Translation Center
  • Pinoy Net Idols
  • Tour Philippines
Popsicles.Ph iscurrently subbing (putting english subtitles in the series) Only You(Starring Angel Locin,Sam Milby and Diether Ocampo) and Marujah(Starring: Kristine Hermosa) so that you guys can understand the series.

POPSICLES.PH - A Forum dedicated in Promoting P-POP to the World! Register Now!

[ Last edited by  popsiclesph at 5-5-2009 20:38 ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-5-2009 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 28-4-2009 01:14 AM

mmg kiuttt.. cam rambut Suri kann

mmg mcm pun

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2009 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa say they are open for a possible romance
by Rachelle Siazon | May 06, 2009 11:08 AM

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg

The much-awaited teleserye of Kristine Hermosa and Jericho Rosales is officially underway as the star-studded cast of Dahil May Isang Ikaw attended a preliminary workshop and look test yesterday at the ABS-CBN compound. The thrill that comes with their reunion, however, is strengthened by the fact that Gaby Concepcion and Lorna Tolentino are also joining the show. In an interview with ABS-CBN.com, the ex-sweethearts partly reveal what awaits the viewers in their first major project together since Sana’y Wala Ng Wakas. “Honestly, iba dapat yung show na na-present sa amin eh. Actually nagkaroon na kami ng preparation for our first concept but there have been major changes recently. But it doesn’t matter now. Feeling ko lang perfect timing, I think God is putting everything in its right path ‘di ba so ang galing.Balik-tambalan kami ni Tin. Tapos si Sir Gabby's gonna be here…and maganda yung story namin na gagawin kaya I said yes kaagad na let’s do this, rock and roll,” says Jericho.

Since there have been major changes in concept of the story, the two refuse to divulge the details of the new plot and what their roles aregoing to be except that the premise of the story is similar to that of Romeo and Juliet’s forbidden love and warring families. “Hindi pa namin pwede i-discuss. Anyway, malapit na malapit na naman eh. Two months from now mag-e-air na kami, konting paghihintay na lang po. But one thing is for sure, mapapa-in love at mapapaisip namin kayo,” Kristine adds.

There’s no doubt that they are all set to captivate the viewers once again with their undeniable chemistry despite the rift following their break-up many years ago. If anything, Jericho and Kristine openly joke about their past throughout the interview, which only proves that they are truly over whatever hang-ups they have had towards each other back then. Having Karylle around doesn’t even make it more awkward for themjust because she is being romantically linked with Jericho these days.“Wala, I am actually comfortable naman kasi we’re friends eh. Kanina sa workshop nag-enjoy kaming lahat. Wala namang pressure. It’s gonna be fun na makasama silang dalawa siyempre so enjoy, cool lang, relax lang,” beams Jericho. To which Kristine quickly agrees, “Kasama ko siya sa Mars Ravelo’s Komiks Presents Nasaan Ka Maruja, magkapatid kami dun.Wala kaming problema ni Karylle. Ok naman siya.”

On Jericho’s part, he believes that there is nothing wrong if his feelings for Kristine would be rekindled since he is still single and very much available. But he claims that perhaps it wouldn’t be possible now that she is already taken. “Baka hanggang tingin na lang ako. Ikaw kaya [Tin ang sumagot]. Ako, single naman ako. Ikaw may boyfriend ka na‘di ba?” he tells Kristine, who immediately denies his revealing statements. “Wala ako’ng boyfriend! Basta yun, hindi naman ako nagsasara ng pintuan ko. Kumbaga kung sino naman ibinigay sa akin yun yung for sure para sa akin, ganun lang. Hindi ako nagsasara ng pinto,”she stresses. “But I am sure sa trabaho namin hindi namin kayo bibiguin,” Jericho adds in earnest.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 6-5-2009 13:53 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2009 03:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #608 kapamilyaako23's post

wow ... echo and tintin together?  that would be wonderful.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2009 08:49 PM | Show all posts

Echo & Tin @ TvPatrol 06/05/09

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Dahil May Isang Ikaw will air after two months from today. No confirmation yet but the said soap will run for 26 weeks. EchoTin will play as lawyers and the story will be like Romeo and Juliet, forbidden kind of love.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 01:53 AM | Show all posts

Balas #610 shanew3stgalz\ catat

they look so cute together..........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 7/5/09 01:07 AM
Dahil May Isang Ikaw will air after two months from today. No confirmation yet but the said soap will run for 26 weeks. EchoTin will play as lawyers and the story will be like Romeo and Juliet, f ...

as lawyers????

its reminds me of KTKH... Yuri & Kat's characters

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 08:28 AM | Show all posts

Echo & Tin - SNN 06/05/09

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 08:32 AM | Show all posts

Jericho-Kristine Interview Part 1 UNCUT

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 01:12 PM | Show all posts

credits to Tin's EZborad

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 7-5-2009 13:17 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-5-2009 01:18 PM | Show all posts

credits to Lyn from Tin's EZboard

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 7-5-2009 08:26

as lawyers????

its reminds me of KTKH... Yuri & Kat's characters

That's what I gathered. We'll see. There's already a planned Echotin teleserye after DMII for 2010. That's something we all could look forward too. They'll be together more.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 7/5/09 01:23 PM

That's what I gathered. We'll see. There's already a planned Echotin teleserye after DMII for 2010. That's something we all could look forward too. They'll be together more.

hoorayyy! :pompom::pompom: Echotin! :pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 02:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #617 kapamilyaako23's post

looking at the photo of echo and tintin together, the way echo is looking at tintin .. i wonder whether old feelings are resurfacing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066746 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.