Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: skymania

♫ M-BLAQ ♫ Stage 1 ♪ 4th Mini Album <It's War - MV release&

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:25 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by skymania at 15-12-2009 20:28

091215 Rain teaches MBLAQ G.O.O.D Luv Cut On KBS Rain's Interview

gigh rain nih...bnyk step die kareo kan tuk bebudak neh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:29 PM | Show all posts
[ENG SUB] 091126 MBLAQ - OBS Interview

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Mir’s getting annoyed by his “wing”? @ Unicef Concert

credits: Codeblack-J | Just Joon | aGoGo @abm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:42 PM | Show all posts
JOON @ TBS Public Performance

motip dah jdk trend joonie butang baju sengat..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Mir and Cheondoong @ TBS Concert

Credits: Mir-pia | aGoGo @ ABM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:49 PM | Show all posts
MBLAQ Endorsing

mblaqcafe l abm

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-12-2009 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Mir Predebut with his family

Credits: MBLAQcafe | ABM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 01:43 AM | Show all posts
td tgk champange...

ader mir...
hensemnye...

x sabo nk tnggu idol army...
dg blh msuk sub mblaq attack

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2009 10:16 AM | Show all posts
New Couple Alert?

SOURCE 1 & 2

t-ara's hyomin and mblaq's joon were spotted ice-skating together. DUN DUN DUN

but lol jk, they are just filming the newest episode of idol army with t-ara as guest stars.

RELAX, it's just for tv. =)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 10:24 AM | Show all posts
589# twinkystar

huuhhhhh..... sib bek x gugur jantung akak !~~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-12-2009 10:25 AM | Show all posts
New Couple Alert?

SOURCE 1 & 2

t-ara's hyomin and mblaq's joon were spotted ice-skating together. DUN DUN DUN

but lo ...
twinkystar Post at 17-12-2009 10:16

aku sker hyomin ngan joonie..!!~~:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 17-12-2009 20:34
aku sker hyomin ngan joonie..!!~~:pompom:
skymania Post at 17-12-2009 10:25

comey kan
neh ada video dorg..

fangirl-DON'T GO

neh dh mcm mnet scandal jer
meroyanla fans joonie neh..
ai jeles sket jer

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:36 PM | Show all posts
sky, aku tlg ko updatekan rumah mblaq neh

Popular K Pop star Rain made a shocking confession saying that MBLAQ will be his first and last production!

Rainhad a fanmeeting ‘Rain on Christmas’ on 17th December in SeoulKangNamGoo with readers of HighCut magazine.He revealed that thesefriends (MBLAQ) will be his first and last production.He said that hehas gone through the days where he wanted to dance but he didn't havemoney to do so,so he is now giving the boys hope by helping them tobecome stars!

He also revealed that he still has a lot to learnin terms of acting ,dancing as well as singing skills.He said that hewill now concentrate on himself and the boys!

However,Rain addedat his very last sentence,maybe he will change his mind one day meaningto say the there is still possibility that he will produce some newsingers in the future too!

credit:dailykpopnews

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:36 PM | Show all posts
oonie @ Live Neighbor Live Special

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:47 PM | Show all posts
10asia interview!!!

12.15.09 My name is …. MBLAQ–Part1: My name is Seung Ho
My name is Seung Ho.

I was born on October 16, 1987. I am the leader of the group and also the eldest.

I have a brother four years younger than I am.And all my relatives are all guys too. Hence, I naturally grew up in anextremely military-like atmosphere where I was often the guy in charge.I think I’ve carried that personality into this group. The members whoare younger than me don’t mind it but I thank G.O. and Joon who listento me despite being the same age as me.

The reason I was continuously picked as my class representative was probably because I was smart? Hahahaha. I’m kidding.

All members of my group have blood type A.Butnone of them show the characteristics of being the typical type A. Ifthere really had been a narrow-minded person amongst us, I think one ofus would be dead by now. But we all say what’s on our minds if we getmad at each other, even if it is in an indirect way. Instead, I dothink we all get hurt easily.

I graduated from Anyang High School of Artbut my mom had initially been strongly against me attending the school.My grandfather, who was set to undergo a big surgery, said I should atleast be allowed to take the entrance exam for it and I got in with hissupport. I’m very much alike my grandfather and he said it was also hisdream to become a celebrity when he was young.

When G.O. first joined our agency, rumor spread that a very good-looking guy had joined.But I knew it the moment I saw him. The word ‘mischievous’ was writtenall over his face. Hahaha. I was waiting to see when he would causetrouble and he’s been meeting up to my expectations so far. It’samazing to see the pranks he pulls off on the female trainees at ouragency. Even if you don’t know where it’s coming from, if you hear ascream, that means G.O. is there. For sure. Hahaha.

The first, second and third most important points that Ji-hoon [Rain] stresses is cultivating a proper human nature. He is always telling us that we can only succeed by being well-mannered toward others.

And when he’s encouraging us, he always does so by giving us the examples we can easily relate to.That even if we’re having a hard time, we will be able to buy a houseif we put on an extra smile while on stage and that we will be able tobuy a car if we suck it up at an extra time.

I’m the type that will immediately put my thoughts into action.For example, I’ll sign up for an academy and think later about whetherI did the right thing. And I can’t stand it when there’s a gadget thatI want. I’ll dream about it. But I won’t be swayed by the i-Phone boombecause I already have an i-Pod touch and a Blackberry. I don’t like itanyways because you can’t change batteries for it. Hahaha. But Icontrol my desires better now than I used to in the past since thereare times I’ll want to buy hats or t-shirts although they are desires Ican stand having.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

My Name is ….MBLAQ–Part2: My name is G.O
My name is G.O. My real name is Jung Byung-hee.

I was born on November 6, 1987. I’m the same age as Seung Ho.

I had actually been thinking of debuting as a solo.Being a singer is about developing your own capabilities so I wanted tobecome someone who shines with his own aura like Rain or JustinTimberlake. But I now really like the cool vibe we give off when allfive of us walk together. I guess I could say I sort of have a newdream after becoming a member of MBLAQ.

Before joining this agencyI did a lot of research and auditioned after finding out that theywould be creating a boy band. I was looking forward to seeing what thegroup would be like if Rain’s performance was divided five-way. And wemake up for each other’s shortcomings in many ways.

I still go around showing off to people about the things I’ve done with Rain. Even my parents still show off about the time they ate with him or when they went to Japan.

The celebrity I was most happy to meet wasHwang Jung-min. I ran into him at the hair salon and I said hi and gavehim our CD. I really like his film “Secret Sunshine”… It’s a veryspecial movie for me which I cried while watching with a guy friend atthe movie theater.

I’m personally happy because I sing more in “G.O.O.D Luv”I also made my voice sound coarse in “Oh Yeah” on purpose but it wasbetter the clearer I made it sound with “Luv”. I did have a hard timetrying to put on a cute face with my moustache though. I wanted toshave it off but Rain said I should try and go with a single imageduring the first album so I’ve been trying to bear with it. I havewholehearted trust his taste.

Rain revealed a demonstration of the choreography for “Oh Yeah”He really didn’t have to… We felt even more pressured when our fansposted up the video in sync with a video of us dancing to the song butit was also good stimulus. I was amazed at how our dance looked when hedid it and I think Rain must’ve posted it on the web to show fans howgood of a job we did. (Seung Ho: It’s common law that group dancesshould not be done alone. But the fact he could look so cool alone!)Mir: We practiced the choreography day and night while he managed tolook like that after a few goes at it. He’d kill it if on top of that,he had really practiced the moves.)

The nicest out of the members is Mir.He listens to us very well and never gets annoyed. Although we wouldnot know what he might be saying behind our backs. I think I’d hatebeing the youngest amongst guys like us. Hahahahaha.

I’m actually the most mischievous in our group.I’m such a goof that I can’t stand being curious about something andI’ve always had everything my way. I pulled a lot of pranks on myyounger sister in particular — shooting BB guns into her room if thedoor was left open or I would pee in her room. I once also let crabsrun loose in her room after catching them at the beach. Hahahaha. Iknow it may seem like I’m crossing the line at times but I’m justhelping them discover their true self. No matter how quiet someone maybe, their true personalities will come out when they’re with me.

Use magic Report

My Name is ….MBLAQ–Part3: My name is Lee Joon
My name is Lee Joon. My real name is Lee Chang-sun.

I was born on February 7, 1988. My birthday is early in the year so I’m friends with Seung Ho and G.O.

Having to practice all night everyday is hardbut it’s okay because I’ve gotten used to it. Everyone goes throughhard times in their life. I’ll fall asleep at the hair salon and wakeup to find that my make-up has been done. Hahaha.

I’m naturally slim sothere wasn’t anything in particular that I wasn’t allowed to eat whilefilming “Ninja Assassin” apart from oily food. So when I went to therestaurant with Rain, he’d order a whole bunch of food for me and tellme to eat one food after the other. He’d watch me eat that food whilehe himself would just eat peanuts. There were many times I felt awfulbecause I was full but couldn’t stop until I finished everything.

The physical training I underwent ahead of shooting the movie was grueling.But I’m disappointed that my body didn’t look so good in the parts Iappeared in. I had cried while receiving training because it was sotough. And I’ve been so busy after my debut that I still haven’t beenable to go to the theater to watch the film itself. I envy my fans wholeave comments saying they watched it several times. And I don’t evenremember the whole story properly anymore.

Acting is my life.I want to pursue it without taking any breaks. And I want to keeplooking at scripts. I actually had been a bit proud because my actingdebut was in a Hollywood film. And after that, I’d been preparing toshoot a war film with other actors my age but it got cancelled after Ihad become familiar with the script. I was sad but I believe there arethings I learn from the process of preparing for it.

I majored in dance at Korea National University of Arts.I had originally wanted to major in drama but I heard you can’t get inif your academic grades are very bad so I looked for another major.That’s when I came across a video of dancer-turned-actor Lee Yong-wooof when he won a dance competition. I’d always thought that guy dancerswould wear tights and would look feminine but he looked verycharismatic with a buzz cut and his great outfit so I took up dancingduring my final year of middle school.

I actually have very short arms.They’re shorter than female arms too. It’s important to have long armsto dance so I extend the muscles in my shoulders to elongate my armsalthough I think it still shows. And I’ve been told to fix the dancingfor our group’s choreography because they say it looks too much likeartistic dance. I’m always tensed up when I’m dancing.

My voice is still in bad condition after having been sick with the swine flu.I keep coughing when I talk or sing. And I have to keep smiling in acute way when singing “G.O.O.D Luv” so much that my facial muscleshurt. Seung Ho is having a really hard time with it because he has tokeep smiling when he’s actually quite reserved and quiet. People oftensay that I’m clumsy but I’m not. I’m definitely not that type at all.Oh, there’s something on my mouth? It must be from the cookies I ateearlier. Haha.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:48 PM | Show all posts
My Name is ….MBLAQ–Part4: My name is Cheon Dung
My name is Cheon Dung. My real name is Park Sang-hyun.

I was born on October 7, 1990. People keep thinking I’m the youngest of the group! (Mir: You look the youngest!)

I came to Korea two years ago/I was good at speaking Korean because everyone uses it at home. And Ihad never learned to write Korean but I could read and write it one dayso I realized the mysterious appeal of language.

The thing I had the hardest time adjusting to in Koreawas the cold weather! The Philippines is warm all year round so I don’thave to turn on the air conditioner in Korea in adequately hot weather.But I have such a hard time with the cold. I still like the snowthough. I’ve always dreamed of seeing a white Christmas so I hope it’llsnow this year and I’ll get to eat steak with my family.

I really like meat.Everyone else likes Korean food a lot so I don’t get to eat it as oftennow but one day, when we all become successful both as a group and inour individual careers, I’m going to eat meat everyday. The patheticthing about me is that I don’t know how to cook meat. I actually don’tknow how to cook at all so I can’t even set the right amount of waterfor cooking ramen. I only recently learned how to cook cup noodles.

I’m usually quiet but I’ve become much more talkative after becoming a member of MBLAQ
.I like that feeling you get when you just sit without talking. I getsort of a peaceful feeling when I just listen quietly to everyonetalking.

My sister Sandara has praised me since I was youngsaying that I’m good looking and tall. My sister is just like that —she’s good to my younger sister and the whole family. I also met myseniors in boy band 2PM in person before and Nichkhun was so goodlooking. Then I was once on a plane to Japan when a lady said hi to methinking I was Nichkhun. I felt so happy at that moment. She thenlooked and Mir and thought he was Hong-ki [from FT Island]. But shelooked so serious that we couldn’t tell her that we were MBLAQ so wejust smiled.

My hairstyle changed as our song changed andit was my idea. I wanted to give off the vibe of Justin Timberlake fromhis N’Sync days. I look a bit different now because my hair grew out abit but Rain told me not to cut it so I’ve left it. The cheek blushwasn’t my idea.

I personally liked my outfit for “Oh Yeah”. I’m someone who looks nowhere close to sexy but I looked kind of different with my clothes ripped up at least.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2009 08:48 PM | Show all posts
My Name is ….MBLAQ–Part5: My name is Mir
My name isMir. I revealed my real name on air. That it’s Bang Chul-yong! Hahaha.But Rain calls us by our real names. Byung-hee and Chul-yong. I like itbetter because it sounds more friendly.

I was born on March 10, 1991. I entered school a year earlier than everyone.

My brother-in-law is the CEO of my agency.But I hadn’t known it in the beginning. I had been thinking he was anormal businessman when he came up to me one day and asked me if I knewwho Rain was. Who wouldn’t? He’s Rain! I talked to him for severaldays, thought about it hard, and became a trainee on the premise that Iwould be cut immediately if I didn’t do well. I really felt honored. Ihad always wondered what it would be like to practice under him but tothink I became one of them!

I had a really hard time while I was a traineebecause when I go home, my family and the CEO would be looking at mymonthly evaluation sheet and I would get scolded directly by the CEO.He used to be a brother-in-law who I used to hang out with and wouldbuy me meals but now he’s a CEO who never says a good word to me.

I have a dream to become a rapper.I really like Tiger JK whom I got to meet at an awards ceremony. Ireally felt proud and honored to meet him as someone with the same jobas him. Of course, I’m not on the same level as him yet. I’ve alwaysliked the artists with Movement and rappers like MC Sniper. I alsoliked rappers such as Supreme Team and Dokki so much that I met withthem to ask them to teach me how to rap.

I receive a lot of advice from my team members for coming up with the ending for “G.O.O.D Luv”. Last Sunday’s was G.O’s idea.

G.O. is the one who is in charge of summing up what we say. He’s good at pointing out the essence of what we say. And Joon is the one who gets the most easily excited.

I really did farming before debuting.I went to a middle school which had farming machine in the playground.It’s cold right now so it’s time to take good care of the black goatsand carry out maintenance of the farming machine. It’s also time torequest for machine parts. Working on a farm is sometimes moredifficult than practicing our dance moves and singing. It’s so hardpicking peppers and apples. I sometimes feel bad because I know thefarming schedule. To think that my dad will be doing everything alone.I should be helping my dad because things like crop-dusting is veryhard to do alone

*asiae.co.kr/news

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 04:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095437 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.