Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 8-5-2008 10:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #560 jeanlouisfinch's post

komawo 4 the news....tp betul ke nak tepek kat rumah suju M ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2008 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Kyuhyun: Cute, the most sincere.

I don't really remember when I started to pay attention to Kyuhyun. But before actually seeing him in person, my impression on him really didn't match his age. Because my sister is also born in 1988, I generalized that this age is still a "kid". Of course, my impression on Kyuhyun was: high IQ, mellow voice, always the onlooker when there's something going on, in compared to the others he's shy---there's no way that this equals to the word "kid".

When I first saw Kyuhyun at the press conference, he was very handsome, very man, when he doesn't laugh he look very serious but when his smile has a childlike feeling to it. Even though his voice is very mellow, his high notes have a lot of strength, when he talks it's surprisingly very soft. And in addition to his shy smiles, it completely overthrows our impressions on a man and it immediately caught the hearts of two women editors. During rehearsing, he's the only one that was hot and didn't wear his jacket. Wearing a white shirt made him look a bit fatter than when he wears a black one. When they were rehearsing "U", his singing and dancing of the part where he has both of his arms on the opposite shoulder made all the women crew members shout "So cute!"

In a producer's point of view, the thing that can move me from a foreign guest is their sincerity. And the way that that was shown the most obvious was saying Chinese. Everytime when I go to their resting room, Kyuhyun is always with Han Geng or the manager and learning Chinese. I don't know whether it's because he's one of the lead vocals or his language ability is awesome, Kyunhyun, even thought his Chinese vocab is limited, his enunciation in terms for native Korean speakers, is pretty good. And what do you know, in the beginning of recording, Kyuhyun's perfect enunciation the tongue twister surprised everybody.

When we were editing, we could only hear their voices and not the melody. Under this circumstance and hearing Kyuhyun, his voice is really mellow and it's my favorite kind. A wonderful voice with small bits of cuteness and sincerity. How can I not like him?

Credit:
Han Geng translation by [email protected] and rest by [email protected]

~~~~how can i not like u also, chagiya>? :kiss: :kiss:
kyu: i heart u also, jean^^

footnote:nomu komawo kpd org yg translate bnde nih:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2008 11:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #561 airahthislove's post

erk..slh tepek....hmy3: hmy3: nnti tukar umah plak..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2008 11:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #563 jeanlouisfinch's post

dah teka salah tepek nih ekekekke

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2008 11:35 PM | Show all posts
old news..tp, still news jugak, aite!

HanGeng injured, from "Dance Wonder"
" 舞动奇迹SJM出场后一直秩序都很不错,后来在退场的时候,现场的气氛很高,成员在退场的时候,因为歌迷的热情,以及道路的狭窄,因此庚的手被抓了,还被推了一下。经过确认,庚的手没有出血,请大家不要担心."

Source;; sjhangeng.com

TRANSLATION;;
    Throughout the whole performance of SJM in Dancing Wonder, the audience was under control, but then when SJM was leaving the stage, the crowds were wild, and due to the fact that the exit route was narrow. Therefore, HanGeng's hands were grabbed at, and he was also pushed, by an E.L.F. After Confirmation, we can tell everyone that HanGeng's hands were not bleeding. Please don't worry.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 12:28 AM | Show all posts
rerakan, kalo ade clip ni di page seblom2  nih, gtau eh..esok aku buang~~~

Super Junior M live singing "The One"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-5-2008 01:09 AM | Show all posts
hanwon pics

hanwon: ehem...ehem...jgn la malu2 ngan oppa.....meh sini meh...

hanwon: haaaaaah!!!! tak sangka rupanya kita usha bini2 kita sendirilah...

hanwon: tatotttt...tatottt....wat to do wat to do??

hanwon: errrrr....bukan kami yg panggil tadi...derang yg dok kat sana tue....

nota kaki: dialog hanya rekaan semata-mata....sekadar merapu di malam hari

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 01:16 AM | Show all posts

Reply #567 airahthislove's post

erat btol mereka berpelokkk~~jeles!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2008 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by airahthislove at 9-5-2008 01:09 AM
hanwon pics

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6783/22xn4.jpg
hanwon: ehem...ehem...jgn la malu2 ngan oppa.....meh sini meh...

hanwon:  ...

nmpk cam kuat je hankyung peluk siwon tu....
kan best kalu tmpt siwon tu sky yg ganti...
pasti meletop gler gamba tu nanti... heheheheh...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2008 01:45 AM | Show all posts

Reply #569 skymania's post

tpkan, kalo dok tengah2 sambil kene peluk kiri kanan lagi besshhh hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 01:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #570 airahthislove's post

a'ah la.. tak tepikir plak...
wah dasat gak ko ni airah... bgsss...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2008 02:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #571 skymania's post

kalo bab2 camni kawe mmg laju jer ahaks

Hangeng-centric fan account....

SJ-M in Nanchang

When I got there Hangeng and them weren't there yet. I briefly looked around the recording studio and saw that the stage was really small. There were rows and rows of very colorful plastic chairs that could make someone feel ashamed when looking at them. The background of the stage was the same as Super Star's background. At that time the staff were still completing finishing touches to the background. When I began to find a place to sit, the staff rushed us away, but allowed us to go upstairs and watch so we would not interfere with their jobs, so we obediently went upstairs. Just right when boredom began to hit us, a row of people entered the studio from the outside. At first I didn't notice until my meimei* pushed me a little, and said that Hangeng was coming in. I immediately became excited and held my breath (It really could stop your breathing) as I looked over, only seeing one skinny and tall young adult wearing a white shirt walking passed. His face was vivid and very much looked like a boy. He looked extremely different from the usual photos we would see; he was very tender and very sunny. He walked up to the stage and turned his head to the members that were walking behind him and waved. He then casually picked a small plastic chair and sat down.

Hangeng grabbed Donghae as he walked by him and pushed Donghae down on the small plastic chair in front of him. He began to scratch Donghae's back. Ryeowook saw and also obediently sat down, scratching Hangeng's back. The three sat together in a row, each scratching the back of the other member. They chattered and laughed naturally, closely, relaxed. Later Little Hyun came and joined the scratching-back team. He pulled a chair behind Little Wook** and sat behind him. Such a good didi**. 10dollars*** was behind them taking pictures of them, and then left.

Han Xiao Geng, who took off his jacket, was spinning around with his mic, singing to "At Least There's Still You". At that time the mic wasn't on, but we could hear him. He got tired of spinning and rested his head on Little13's^ shoulder, still clutching to his mic, not a bit like the model of what a gege^^ should be. But, why is he so cute? Why! He's very close to Donghae and Little13. Both of them were always by his side. There was a moment where 13 sat by himself on the side, and Donghae and Hangeng began to chat. Once 13 walked away they laughed and pointed at him, releasing the feeling of a family.

That was the first time I've been so close to Hangeng. On stage he has to take in a lot of responsibility, taking care of each member, up and down, come and go, hopping around a busy schedule. He's Hangeng, who apologizes to the fans with a true heart about the hot weather, who cares for the fans' health and tells them to rest and go outside for fresh air if they're too hot inside, who helps the sick Little13 walk up and down the stage, who helps Donghae and Ryeowook with their Chinese, who hopes to see each and every member to have a chance to show a perfect performance but forgets himself.

PS: During the recording Little13 and Geng stayed in one room (Jie^^^ leads the big kid, Geng leads the little kid, very good), Donghae and 10dollars in one room, both who are very clean children. Don't know about the other three. Donghae was very cute on stage. He really likes to speak Chinese, such as "fei chang fei chang hao" (Really, really good), "deng yi xia" (Just a moment), "dui dui dui" (Right, right right.) [Why is it like the Three Character Classic? Haha] Ryeowook is very obedient. 10dollars is very noisy.

* meimei - younger sister in Mandarin
** didi - younger brother in Mandarin
*** 10dollars - Siwon's nickname (Siwon's Chinese name, Shiyuan, sounds similar to "$10" in Mandarin)
^ Little13 - Kyuhyun's nickname (13th and youngest member of Super Junior)
^^ gege - older brother in Mandarin
^^^ jie(jie) - older sister in Mandarin

Posted by mmkazuya @ BLG; from 溺爱
Translations by miss scarlett @ soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 07:24 AM | Show all posts

Reply #567 airahthislove's post

wawa pandai hang... nosebleed aku pepagi ni  

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 07:31 AM | Show all posts

Omma : appa, u jump .. i jumpa

Appa : i jump if Hana ssi asked me too

[ Last edited by  Hana_Hirokawa at 9-5-2008 07:33 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 07:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #562 jeanlouisfinch's post

yeah... no one can't insist to like or love you, kyuhyun ^^ :pompom: :pompom:  i also really really  loveeeeeeeeeee you   

@ airah
adeii, lawok sungguh dialog umma and appa tuh... expression muka siwon, hmmm xleh ckp aper dh...

@ hana
wah, dialog ko pun boleh tahan gak ek...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 08:26 AM | Show all posts

Reply #575 rukiaichigo's post

adehhh airah nye dialog mmg tak bley blah ler

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2008 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by airahthislove at 9-5-2008 01:45
tpkan, kalo dok tengah2 sambil kene peluk kiri kanan lagi besshhh hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by skymania at 9-5-2008 01:33 AM

nmpk cam kuat je hankyung peluk siwon tu....
kan best kalu tmpt siwon tu sky yg ganti...
pasti meletop gler gamba tu nanti... heheheheh...
:l ...

potong line nampak....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 04:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #578 ayie77's post

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 04:25 PM | Show all posts
spam gif hannie ptg nih~~

smexy dance

appa dgn omma

dgn bestfren

fullhouse memory~~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098254 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.