[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-11-2009 10:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-11-2009 08:12 AM | Show all posts
538# muun

rasenye die kene balik kmpg..maybe ade hal family
sukebintang Post at 23-11-2009 20:40

yo lah tu...... but plzzz jgn wat fans risau cenggitu....
dh lah derang sumer bagus, bru debut dh de news cenggini.....

x besh lahhhhhh....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2009 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Doojoon's older sister: "Don't worry about Doojoon"

Don't worry about Doojoon *^^*

Doojoon's older sister changed her Cyworld sidebar, probably in an attempt to calm worried fans.

Shewrote, "Don't worry about Doojoon, *^^*" but despite her update andCUBE's official statements, many fans are still concerned and want toknow where Doojoon is.

There are a lot of crazy rumorscirculating right now, but we'll never know for sure where he is/wasuntil he comes back and tells us, so let's not spread any unconfirmedinformation

CREDITS: yoon doori's cyworld; illuminate.@B2ST Rising

nak risau gak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2009 10:37 PM | Show all posts
'Beast' Needs to Manage Privacy?

NOVEMBER 12, 2009 was college entrance exam day for the youngest Beast,Son Dong Woon. To cheer for him, Beast had a special lunch with amanager and took pictures.

November 20, Beast put up pictures and video clips of them and their manager. This created a great appeal to the fans.

Theprevious day, there was the SAT in the United States so Dong Woon'smother prepared lunch with them. The members were excited. After aboutfive minutes, they did a video chat with Doo Joon's mother to find outingredients. This started a dispute, but it ended with a good taste andlaughter.   

There was also images with 4MINUTE maknae SoHyunand Dong Woon. They had their hands filled with rice balls. "To helpcheer for my oppa (older brother), we made 3 rice balls."

Cube Entertainment stated, "We will continuously manage the photos of Beast and others, and narrow the distance between fans."

Meanwhilethe manager self-cam as usual is keeping a part of Beast separate butgiving fans what they want, by continuing daily updates for the moredemanding public and the expectations of the fans as their interest isgrowing..
(Photo courtesy: Cube Entertainment)

Credits: bntnews (b2uty) + xmyheart @ B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2009 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Where in the World is Yoon Doojoon?
Africa...apparently.

Aftermysteriously disappearing out of sight from his fellow BEAST members onnumerous stages including the 2009 MAMA, Doojoon stirred up thenetizens and fans in a debate on the reason why. Some have assumed hehad withdrawn from the activities due to an injury while some believedhe had officially quit the group. Don't worry, none of these rumors aretrue - Doojoon was actually volunteering in Africa, digging wells forthe villagers. What an angel! I swear, the Cube Entertainment artists,4minute and BEAST are just absolutely amazing!

Anyway, it turnsout Doojoon was actually cast in MBC's Sunday Sunday Night's new show,Danbi (Acronym for Only One Secret in Korean). The show will focus onhelping out people in need around the country and occasionally overseas.

A representative stated:

"YoonDoojoon traveled to Zambia, Africa with actress Han Ji Min and helpedto dig wells [to provide fresh water]. The top-secret filming did notallow the managers as well as the family members to attend. Everythingwill be revealed on our showcase opening on the 25th."

It seems like Yoon Doojoon will now be stretching into variety shows. Can't wait to see you sweat with your shovel!

source: akp

Don't really think it was necessary for this to be a ~top-secret mission.

gi afrika ropenye

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2009 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 2-12-2009 21:42

2009.11.22 SBS Love Sharing Concert - 4minute & Beast Cut (1280 x 720) ~ AVI

PART 1
PART 2
Join with HJSplit

credits: torrent + cashewmaniakpop.wordpress.com
re-up: [email protected]

rase nye ni 233mb je kot

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-11-2009 10:26 PM | Show all posts
545# zeleia

wat saspen je

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2009 01:29 AM | Show all posts
BEAST To Participate for 'Attack The Gas Station 2' OST

[My Daily = Kang Ji Hoon Reporter] Idol Group BEAST will be participating on the OST of the movie 'Attack The Gas Station 2'

BEASTwill sing the opening song of the movie 'Attack the Gas Station 2'(Director : Kim Sang Jin, Cinema Service production house) which iswritten by music director Son Mu Hyeon.

Cinema Service (Theproduction house of the film) stated 'The powerful performance andambition of BEAST is strangely similar to the 4 main characters on thefilm 'Attack the Gas Station 2'". They also said "The BEAST members whoare in their 20s, had probably never heard about the 'Attack the GasStation' movie 10 years ago. Please expect their participation on theOST"

In 1999, Director Kim Sang Jin held the megaphone anddirect the movie 'Attack The Gas Station' starring film stars like LeeSeong Jae, Yoo Oh Seong,  Yoo Ji Tae. The movie hit the box officejackpot. After 11 years, the sequel of the movie 'Attack The GasStation 2' will be released next January 2010, starring Ji Hyun Woo, JoHan Sun, Mun Won Ju, Jung Jae Hoon.

CREDITS: MYDAILY (SOURCE); NEWSEN (PICTURE); giggle.@b2strising (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2009 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hujanlebat at 29-11-2009 03:44

BEAST is the Rookie of the Month

BEAST has won the Rookie of the Month / Rookie Music Award for December, awarded by the Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism.

The award show will take place on December 2nd in Seoul at the Korea Creative Content Agency office. But before that happens, BEAST is scheduled to have their first ever fan meeting on November 28th at the Hottracks Store in the Gangnam district of Seoul. When asked about the fan meeting, the members are said to be very nervous but also excited.

Congratulations to BEAST for winning the award and hopefully they can win some other awards in the near future. Also remember to check out the B2ST Rising Forums.

credit: Allkpop

Tahniah!! :pompom::pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2009 03:49 AM | Show all posts
BEAST to hold first fan signing

45 days into their debut, the 2nd beastly idols to hit the k-pop scene, BEAST, will hold their first fan singing on November 28th.

BEAST stated:

"Excited. Moving forward, whenever and where ever there are fans, we want to dash there and be with them."

With the return of leader Yoon Doojoon from charity work in Africa and their recent title of "Rookie of the month," fans are extremely excited about this fan signing.

For more on BEAST check out B2STRising.

Credit: Allkpop

bestnye kalu dpt jumpa adik2 aku nie..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2009 03:27 PM | Show all posts
eiiii......
g aprika watpe????!!!
baik datang kg aku je!!!!:@

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2009 02:23 AM | Show all posts
BEAST without Doo Joon......

macam kekurangan sesuatu....

BEAST with Doo Joon

cam penat je.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 07:19 PM | Show all posts
eiiii......
g aprika watpe????!!!
baik datang kg aku je!!!!:@
mazeed Post at 29-11-2009 15:27

die pi afrika tu nak wat kebajikan..bio le..terharunye la  laki kite tu pi wat charityni yg betambah syg

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2009 08:23 PM | Show all posts
die pi afrika tu nak wat kebajikan..bio le..terharunye la  laki kite tu pi wat charityni yg betambah syg
sukebintang Post at 30-11-2009 19:19

tapi kenapa x leh bgtau.......
ada lak camtu panggil personal poblem.... x paham... x paham....
wat penat je risau2.....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2009 08:23 PM | Show all posts
sukebintang Post at 30-11-2009 19:19

wat penat je risau2.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 08:34 PM | Show all posts
wat penat je risau2.....
mazeed Post at 30-11-2009 20:23

sbb producer show tu tak kasi bgtau sape2tu yg CUBE kene rahsiekan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 10:26 PM | Show all posts
BEAST to hold first fan signing

Credit: Allkpop

bestnye kalu dpt jumpa adik2 aku nie..
hujanlebat Post at 29-11-2009 03:49

tu la..nak tunggu dieorg dtg sini..bile la agknye

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hujanlebat at 29-11-2009 03:44

BEAST is the Rookie of the Month

credit: Allkpop

Tahniah!! :pompom::pompom:
hujanlebat Post at 29-11-2009 03:43

congrate:pompom:arap2 lps ni ade la lagi award:pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 10:30 PM | Show all posts
BEAST's "Mystery" featured on 1 Night, 2 Days

The episode of 1 Night, 2 Days (1박2일) which aired on Nov. 29th featuredBEAST's song "Mystery" in the preview for next week's episode.

Afterthe preview was aired, viewers expressed their interest in the song onthe show's message board, and many left messages that asked for thesong's title.

Fans are now wondering if CUBE is planning onhaving BEAST promote "Mystery" next. If it is, then they've alreadymade significant progress by being featured on one of the most watchedprograms on Sunday nights.

CREDITS: bestiz (SOURCE); illuminate.@B2ST Rising (article, video)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 10:32 PM | Show all posts
BEAST + Doojoon is back!

BEAST has finally been reunited with their leader, and they’re busier than ever.

Afterreturning from filming in Africa for ‘DanBi,’ a new corner on MBC‘Sunday Sunday Night,’ Doojoon put all the rumors to rest.

‘DanBi’(Only One Secret) is a public service variety show which will film oncea month internationally and three times a month within Korea, helpingthose who are in need. Doojoon said, ‘The program was filmed secretly,so I couldn’t reveal the reason [why I was gone]. My heart was heavybecause of all the rumors that were flying around. And I was especiallysorry for my fans who worried a lot about me. While I was in Africa, Iused the internet for a second. The rumors were flying in weirddirections, and I wanted to say something but couldn’t in thatsituation. Even my company received a request from the broadcastcompany, so they could not say anything.”

He went on to say,“The reality in Africa is not good. I saw a lot of things that made mefeel regretful. I took pictures of the African children and then showedthe pictures to them, and most of them had never seen their own facesbefore. Hundreds of children gathered around our filming location, andas I looked at them, I began to feel like I need to live life to thefullest.”

But almost immediately after returning from hisservice work, Doojoon returned to activities with BEAST. Their ‘MusicBank’ recording on the 26th was the first event with 6 members sinceBEAST has been appearing as 5 members with Doojoon after last week’sMBC ‘Music Core.’ They also recorded the YTN Star show and a radio showon the 27th; performed live for MBC ‘Music Core’ and BBS ‘Music Punch’and held their first fan signing event on the 28th; and performed livefor SBS ‘Inkigayo’ on the 29th.

In addition to all the BEASTactivities, the first episode ‘DanBi’ featuring Doojoon will air onSunday, December 6th, so we don’t have to worry about any shortage ofBEAST...for now. Doojoon fans, rejoice!

CREDITS: newsen (SOURCE); illuminate.@B2ST Rising (ARTICLE)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054575 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.