Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW - Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa : 24 AUG. 2009

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-4-2009 10:55 AM | Show all posts

Balas #532 HeavenLeigh\ catat

tu ler pslll... kening x sama ape lg yg len..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2009 10:56 AM | Show all posts

Balas #537 shanew3stgalz\ catat

a'a ... apsal la kt jb xde lak?...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2009 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Yen_Aireena at 9-4-2009 10:53
hehehehe .... suka seluar kotak2 echo..

Tu la, seluar kotak-kotak.........ish ish ish. Tapi kan Yen, si Eco ni pakai apa pun santek.....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2009 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HeavenLeigh at 9-4-2009 07:57 PM

Tu la, seluar kotak-kotak.........ish ish ish. Tapi kan Yen, si Eco ni pakai apa pun santek.....

hahhahaha amboi amboi

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2009 08:37 AM | Show all posts

Balas #543 HeavenLeigh\ catat

yup btulll!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2009 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 8-2-2009 17:59
http://www.mag24-7.com/images/article1_img.jpg

^ nice pic of Tin

Ni bukan Tin cik adik, ni ex-gf si Echo si Cindy Kurleto...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 12-4-2009 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HeavenLeigh at 11/4/09 07:07 PM

Ni bukan Tin cik adik, ni ex-gf si Echo si Cindy Kurleto...

ouh gosh! mcm mne bule kbtolan gmbo Cindy Kurleto??? hehe dlu gambo tin ms issue bulan 2.. skang da bulan 4... gmbo tu link dr webbie mag tu.. will drop out pix tu la sakit mata....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-4-2009 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Yen_Aireena at 9/4/09 10:56 AM
a'a ... apsal la kt jb xde lak?...

tpakse gi BP nk ngok cite nih

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2009 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 12-4-2009 10:46

ouh gosh! mcm mne bule kbtolan gmbo Cindy Kurleto??? hehe dlu gambo tin ms issue bulan 2.. skang da bulan 4... gmbo tu link dr webbie mag tu.. will drop out pix tu la sakit m ...

Because Cindy Kurleto is in town, but she now resides in Lima, Peru....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 07:22 PM | Show all posts

Looking Back...

Celebrities look back on their lives in 2008

Nerisa Almo, Thursday, January 1, 2009
05:01 PM

Few hours ago, we bid goodbye to the year 2008, which has become very controversial, and eventful as well, for the showbiz industry.

Before welcoming the Year of the Ox, however, PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) asked some of our local celebrities to look back at what happened in their lives during the Year of the Rat. Here are their answers with some of them even sharing what they want to do this 2009.

Jericho Rosales - "I think it's a very, very good comeback for me and I'm very happy about it. I'm very thankful, thankful kay God. Of course, sa mga supporters, di ba? I'm just very thankful and humbling din, at the same time. In a way, parang, siyempre, 'yong pinagdaanan ko humbling, di ba? Now, I'm back and tuluy-tuloy na."

~ PeP ~

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 08:28 PM | Show all posts

Baler Review

PEP REVIEW: "Baler" boasts excellent dramatic acting

Celso Resureccion (Jericho Rosales) and Feliza Reyes (Anne Curtis) struggle to keep their forbidden love alive amidst the ongoing battle between the Spaniards and the Filipinos. Baler aims to show that love is truly difficult to maintain during times of war. (Courtesy of Viva Films )

PEP REVIEW: "Baler" boasts excellent dramatic acting by Israel David

Watching Viva Films' Baler is like watching a majestic eagle fly with huge stones attached to its feet梩he eagle's innate grace and splendor are dragged down by the unnecessary baggage.  The sub-par editing and production of the film handicap the otherwise noteworthy performances of its main actors, particularly that of Jericho Rosales.

SYNOPSIS. Baler is the love story of Feliza (Anne Curtis), the daughter of a rebel commander and Celso, a half-Spanish soldier (Jericho Rosales), set in the twilight years of the Spanish regime in the Philippines.  The young couple struggle to keep their forbidden love alive despite familial and political tensions, culminating in an almost year-long blockade known as the Siege of Baler.

"Love is difficult in times of war," says a Filipino soldier named Lope (Mark Bautista) who serves the Spanish army, like Celso does. His statement encapsulates the movie's theme. The main conflict, that of Anne and Jericho's relationship, takes place against a backdrop of clashes between father and son, mother and daughter, duty to family and country, and loyalty and self-preservation.  Thus, Baler explores the question of whether love梤omantic, familial or patriotic梒an survive the most brutal of human endeavors: War.

THE CONS. I am thankful I am not a film student; otherwise, I am sure that I will have a lot more beef to grind against how Baler was made. Instead of cultivating a sense of dread, drama, or even desperation for the plight of the Spanish soldiers, the scenes were cut in a way that prevents viewers from forming an emotional attachment to the characters. A siege is supposed to be nerve-wracking but the fight scenes merely looked like a messy montage.

The movie's production also leaves much to be desired.  A little more attention to detail could have helped viewers in suspending their disbelief.  For instance, a soldier blows a shiny trumpet even after everything in their fort had turn to grime. The fingernails of Ryan Eigenmann remain pristine even as the soldiers are supposed to be languishing under the siege. And why would Anne Curtis read a letter while holding a gas lamp underneath the document?

THE PROS. Fortunately, the performances of the main stars are the one  shining light in this movie.  Phillip Salvador emphatically personifies the bitter Filipino victimized by foreigners.  His hatred for the Spaniards is white-hot and all-encompassing; the only thing that stops his hatred from consuming him is his love for his child and for the grandson he later learns to love.  His journey of forgiveness symbolizes the difficult yet nonetheless attainable path toward the reconciliation between invaders (Spaniards) and their victims (Filipinos).

Anne Curtis does a commendable performance of getting viewers to disregard her obviously mestiza features and accept her as the full-blooded Filipina she portrays.  Also noteworthy is her willingness to put everything into her character.  When she is wracked by sorrow, everything in her shows it梥hivering body and grimacing face included. Dyosa-beauty notwithstanding, she ably portrays the role of a simple girl denied her love by the ravages of war.

The real gem of Baler, however, is Jericho Rosales. Playing a half-Spanish soldier who remains hopeful despite the seemingly impossible odds against their love, Jericho's character is the one viewers identify with most easily.  Celso is exactly the man you would want with you in times of hardship梬orking despite the odds, loyal amidst difficulties, gentle but not averse to the use of force, ultimately true to his heart.  Single-handedly, Jericho  connects the viewers emotionally to the Spaniards traditionally regarded as the enemies of Filipinos.

THE VERDICT. Baler has a good story to tell and the actors portraying their roles have done their best to dramatize that tale. Director Mark Meily says that Baler is based on a true story and with this historical film, Filipinos will be able to appreciate the rich culture and wealth of experiences that we can cull from our ancestors. Essentially, Baler is a siege of the senses for viewers.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 08:43 PM | Show all posts

Looking Back

34th Metro Manila Film Fest winners bared by Jocelyn Dimaculangan

The winners of the 34th Metro Manila Film Festival have already been chosen and announced last Saturday, December 27. The historical film Baler, starring Anne Curtis and Jericho Rosales, dominated the awards night when it took home ten trophies.

Here is the list of winners for the 34th Metro Manila Film Festival:

Best Picture: Baler (Viva Films)
2nd Best Picture: Ang Tanging Ina N'yong Lahat (Star Cinema)
3rd Best Picture: Iskul Bukol: 20 Years After (OctoArts Films/M-ZET Productions/APT Entertainment)
Best Festival Actor: Christopher de Leon (Magkaibigan)
Best Festival Actress: Anne Curtis (Baler)
Best Supporting Actor: Phillip Salvador (Baler)
Best Supporting Actress: Manilyn Reynes (One Night Only)
Best Festival Director: Mark Meily (Baler)
Best Festival Screenplay: Roy Iglesias (Baler)
Best Festival Original Story: Jose Javier Reyes (One Night Only)
Best Festival Child Performer: Robert Villar (Shake, Rattle & Roll X)
Best Festival Musical Score: Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia
Best Festival Movie Theme Song: "Lipad" (Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia)
Best Festival Cinematography: Baler
Best Festival Makeup: Desperadas 2
Best Festival Visual Effects: Dayo
Best Festival Production Design: Baler
Best Festival Sound Recording: Dayo
Best Festival Editor: Baler
Gender Sensitive Award (for promoting equality of men and women through film): Baler
Gatpuno Antonio Villegas Cultural Award: Baler

Lead actor Jericho Rosales, however, fell short of winning the Best Actor award, which went to Christopher de Leon for Magkaibigan. Many felt that Jericho, with all due respect to Christopher, should have won, a sentiment shared strongly by Baler's director.

"I would think, ang daming nagsasabi sentimental favorite si Christopher de Leon. Sa akin, on my opinion, Christopher de Leon is a good actor, is a great actor. But Jericho Rosales had a bigger challenge kasi 憏ong character ni Boyet is a dying person, kayang-kaya niya 憏an, e. I'm sure he's done that somewhere before. Pero si Jericho, 憏ong progression nung character niya spans more than a year, nag-iiba 憏ong hitsura niya, nag-iiba dapat 憏ong characterization niya. Plus he has to act Spanish so mahirap 憏ong ginawa niya."

(Director citer ni kata, best actor sepatutnya bagi ker Echo, sebab Boyet aka Christopher de Leon dah banyak kali bawak watak macam dalam citer Magkaibigan, pero watak Echo as Celso ni satu progres sebab boleh nampak karekter dia berkembang dalam lebih setahun, and he has to berlakon half Spanish gitu.....)   

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2009 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Maka, marilah kita secara berjemaah menyaksikan cerita Baler ini, sebabnya kalau dah menang 10 awards mesti la citer nyer pun best kannnnnnn....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Tin seems to be so happy with him..

Once again, pics were leaked of them together

credits to the  budiluvsbak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2009 05:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #554 kapamilyaako23's post

gudluck Tin

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 05:27 PM | Show all posts

credits to leikela_joy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-4-2009 05:38 PM | Show all posts
BALER DVD PICS

credits to fAnnemoko
& leikela_joy

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 16-4-2009 17:43 ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-4-2009 05:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #557 kapamilyaako23's post

wowwWwooohoo!

so cantik (beautiful) pics

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales signs recording contract with Star Records
Glen P. Sibonga
Thursday, April 16, 2009
01:12 PM

"Gusto ko talaga maging director at saka producer. I want to produce films that I like. Hopefully, TV show. But I have to study first. I still have to learn a lot of things and maka-gain ng experience. I'm here in the business for ten years na, and right now, alam ko na kung ano yung gusto kong gawin at patunguhan," says Jericho Rosales.

Very happy at excited si Jericho Rosales ngayong second quarter ng 2009 dahil sa sunud-sunod na projects na dumarating sa kanya. Una na nga rito ang pagpirma niya ng kontrata for an album with Star Records na ginanap kahapon, April  15, sa 9501 restaurant ng ABS-CBN. Present sa contract signing ang head ng Star Records na si Annabelle Regalado-Borja at ang manager ni Jericho na si Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano.

"Ang daming challenges, pero I'm really happy. I'm inspired to work!" bulalas ni Jericho sa harap ng entertainment press kasama na ang PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal).

"I'm very happy that ABS-CBN talagang supported me. During the times na talagang medyo ang labo ko... Medyo mahirap akong ka-deal dahil meron akong personal struggles, di ba? They still... You know, one day, they called and said, 'You want to bring your band in sa show?' So, pinasok nila sa Pangarap na Bituin yung band.

"Parang for me... And Tita Angeli was telling me nga, 'Hey, they're trying to support you na. Isn't it obvious that they love you, ganyan. So, forget about those parang tampo-tampo mo, whatever it is. And when I got the offer from Star Records, it's about time for me to return the favor naman. This time, it feels good because, you know, they see me as an artist. They appreciate my work."

Wala namang naging problema si Jericho sa unang record label niya na EMI Music dahil nagpaalam naman daw siya nang maayos.

Ngayong nasa Star Records na siya ay talagang honored siya sa pagpapahalagang ipinapakita nito sa kanya. May concept na raw ang album and possibly kabibilangan ito ng mix of original songs and revivals. Magkakaroon din daw si Jericho ng collaboration with some artists and musicians. Ayon kay Ms. Annabelle Regalado-Borja ng Star Records, tina-target nila ang 10 tracks for Jericho's album to be released by June or July.

MORE BLESSINGS. Maraming blessings nga ang dumarating kay Jericho ngayon dahil bukod sa album, ay may soap at movie pa siyang gagawin. Alin ang mauuna sa mga ito?

"Yung album is now, it started weeks ago pa," sabi niya. "So, labas na yun by June or July. Yung sa soap, nagpe-prepare na rin ako para sa soap, since last month pa. We're just waiting for the go-signal na magte-tape na kami.

"There are few changes, na hindi ko pa masasabi kung ano yun. Pero tuloy yung roles namin. It's still with Kristine Hermosa and Karylle. But we're working on a different cast. Yung movie with Kristine, naka-lineup pa rin yun."

Nilinaw rin ni Jericho ang balita na siya dapat ang kasama nina Kristine at Karylle sa Gumising Ka Maruja. Was it really offered to him? Ano ang nangyari?

"In-offer yun sa akin. Pero it's management decision na rin na bigyan na lang kami ng iba pang soap na magkakasama kaming tatlo, kung saan mas concentrated yung story sa aming tatlo."

Ibinalita rin ni Jericho na kukuha siya ng crash course sa cinematography for two weekends.

"Kaya a-absent muna ako sa ASAP for two weeks. After the course, baka gagawa kami ng short film namin to get the certificate. My direction talaga is to be a director. But it's good to learn things about cinematography since it's related. I even plan to study baka next year for film directing.

"Gusto ko talaga maging director at saka producer. I want to produce films that I like. Hopefully, TV show. But I have to study first. I still have to learn a lot of things and maka-gain ng experience. I'm here in the business for ten years na, and right now, alam ko na kung ano yung gusto kong gawin at patunguhan."

LOVELIFE. Since happy na si Jericho sa muling pagratsada ng kanyang career, kinumusta naman ng PEP kung happy ba ang kanyang puso ngayon, May girlfriend na ba siya ngayon?

"Honestly, wala akong girlfriend right now," sagot niya.

Posible bang this year ay magkaroon siya ng isang bagong relasyon?

"My heart is strong. I'm trying to be in control of my emotions. Hopefully, this year, baka puro work muna, kasi ang dami ngang blessings. But I can't really say kung I will be in a relationship this year, only God knows. When it comes, when the right person is there...boom! I'm gonna be ready for that person. I'm keeping my heart open though," saad ni Jericho.

Dahil napag-uusapan na rin naman ang heart at love matters, sunud-sunod na ang tanong ng PEP kay Jericho tungkol sa babaeng nauugnay sa kanya ngayon na pawang may first name initials na K桲arylle, Kristine Hermosa at KC Concepcion梐t may humabol pang isang C桟armen Soo.

KARYLLE. Sa mga babaeng nali-link ngayon kay Jericho, si Karylle ang iniintrigang pinakamalapit daw sa puso ng actor-singer ngayon dahil madalas daw silang nakikita together. Last birthday party nga ni Karylle sa Embassy ay namataan daw sila ni Echo na sweet na nagsasayaw.

~PeP~

* Filem genre macam mana agaknya si Echo ni nak direc? Sapakah agaknya heroin filem dia kannn?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Huiyooo, gambar cantik bangat......memang nampak cam dulu kala.....Macam padan la pulak si Echo ngan si Anne ni. Tapi memang la si Echo ni sesuai ngan heroin yang rope ala-ala classic gitu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065917 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.