Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Takki_Aniki

SONG SEUNG HUN

[Copy link]
Post time 30-7-2004 03:47 PM | Show all posts

NEWS UPDATE

kim hee sun - song seung hun - kwon sang woo

will costar in 2005 mbc miniseries 'seul peun yun ga - sad sonata' set to air early next year.
the drama will be produced by kim jong-hak production and directed by yoo chul-yong pd, who made 'all in' and 'into the storm'.
due to the stardom of the three stars and the producing/directing team, the drama is already making a buzz in the k-entertainment,
and it will likely generate much interest from other asian countries outside of korea since all three stars have considerable following across asia.
http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...63&newssetid=57

Credit to dramaok at soompi.com

Off-topic: Kim Jong Hak Production is the company that produced Beautiful Days. This is going to be quite a series, no doubt about it...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Takki_Aniki This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 1-8-2004 02:39 AM | Show all posts
^ Mekasih, katt for posting the news. Cambest... Anticipating it.

Thread ni still senyap yek, even after my treats. Heh. Mungkin tak cukup kot. Hmm... Sori la sgt2 sbb tak mampu nak post selalu, sampai berhabuk thread ni. Hehe.

Skrg ni rasa cam ckp sorang2. Hehe. Mood pun agak slow. Resource limited. Masa pun dah kurang. Nanti la bila dah ade mood utk ber'havoc-posting cam dulu, Takki post la.

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2004 03:44 AM | Show all posts

Non-SSH news update

8/3/04 - Eric is invited to be the lead actor in SBS "Good Sunday" Show in which he will answer various "love calls". Staring from 8/8, Eric will appear at 6:00 in "Good Sunday – 대결! 반전드라마" Show which is organized in two consecutive dramas every week and he will costar with top star in every episode.  In "Eric Drama", he costars with So Yoo Jin and Yoo Jae Suk (소유진, 유재석 ). He also performs with Chae Rim in the beginning episode which portrays that they accidentally come across each other at a hotel and fall in love.

Credit to CindyW88 at soompi.com

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2004 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Takki_Aniki at 18-7-2004 03:45 AM:

That Guy Was Gorgeous @ Muhseuhseuh dah pun buat tayangan perdana last week. Movie ni release kat Korea next week. So, kita kat sini leh expect VCD release in another 3 months? Kot~ ;)

Lambatnyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry::gantuk::kant::cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Asiafever at 2004-8-10 06:40 PM:

Lambatnyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry::gantuk::kant::cry:

Haha Asia....kejap lagi sampailah tu...:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2004 12:56 PM | Show all posts

News Update

SAD SONATA

8/15/04 – On 8/15, the production companies "Kim Jong Hak Production (김종학 프로덕션 )", Poibos (포이보스 ), and "Two Hands Entertainment (두손엔터테인먼트 )" announce that the production cost of the drama "Sad Sonata (슬픈 연가 )" starring Kim Hee Sun, Kwon Sang Woo, and Song Seung Hun reaches 7.6 billion Won including paying each of the three main leads 20 million Won per episode.

The drama has 20 episodes and will be aired by MBC in January of 2005. The PD is Yoo Chul Yong (유철용 ) who directed "All In" and "Into the Storm". The trailer of this drama will be filmed in Australia on 8/29.  

Guest stars including Jung Jun Ho, Kim Jung Eun, Cha Tae Hyun, Ha Ji Won, Kim Seung Woo, and Lee Dong Gun (정준호 김정은 차태현 하지원 김승우 이동건 ) will appear in the drama too. The press conference of this drama will be held in Seoul on 9/20.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-8-2004 06:21 PM | Show all posts
^ Mekasih byk2, katt!!! :bgrin:

Wah, wah, wah... Ade Lee Dong Gun?! :clap:

Tapi kan, mesti cerita ni sedih sbb "Sad Sonata". Sape pulak la yg mati kali ni... :jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2004 02:03 AM | Show all posts

News update: non-SSH related

Kang Ta will be starring as the EVIL guy in a chinese serie, with Ruby Lin and Alec Su! called "The Magician"

credits to: http://alecfanclub.net/

here's the synopsis: (there's a longer one but i'm posting the short, brief one)
Jun An (Alec Su) is a very hard working lad. He comes from a poor family and went to the city to work. In order to eke out a living, he joins a Magic Troupe to learn magic. The quiet Jun An just wanted to earn enough money to give his family a good life and to send his brother to the University. The kind-hearted Jun An has never any intentions to fight for glory with anyone.

Jin Xiu (Kang Ta) is Fei Hong’s favourite magician in the Troupe. He comes from a rich family and is one who goes to all costs to get what he wants. He is jealous of Jun An who was new to the Troupe and yet was amiable with everybody. Jin Xiu felt that Jun An was a threat to his position.

Lin Xiao Mei (Ruby Lin) and Jin Xiu were childhood sweethearts and had plans to get married when they grew up. However, she was later moved by the true and sincere, hard working and considerate Jun Ann over the arrogant and proud Jin Xiu.

In “Mo Shu Qi Yuan”, it plays on the kinship between Xiao Mei and Fei Hong ./ Jun An and his brother, Jun An’s friendship with his working colleagues and the friends in the magic world; the complicated love relationships between Jun An, Xiao Mei, Jin Xiu, Pu Yu La and Zheng Ya Nan in the magic world; the different kinds of love revolving around magic.

edit:
The Magicians finally begins shooting in Beijing, w/ mystical magic as the theme in this series. Producer/investor Li Mi pointed out, Alec Su already has been recognized as a box office hit w/ audiences; Ruby Lin, besides being the highest paid Taiwanese actress in China, simultaneously is also in the audience's mind, one of Alec's Su's best partners; w/ the addition of Korea's Kangta's first time participating in a TV series, causing a sensation before it even started shooting.

credits to: http://gasstation.proboards29.com/index.cg...2060518&start=0

Credit to Miss Bouakham at soompi.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2004 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Takki_Aniki at 16-8-2004 06:21 PM:
^ Mekasih byk2, katt!!! :bgrin:

Wah, wah, wah... Ade Lee Dong Gun?! :clap:

Tapi kan, mesti cerita ni sedih sbb "Sad Sonata". Sape pulak la yg mati kali ni... :jeling:

Sad sonata? :cakepas main musim sekarang main perasaan pulak? Sad tak semestinya mati kan? Kalau mati tak best lah...... Tapi tak kisah kalau ada :dia:SSH kan.................:mll:

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2004 02:52 AM | Show all posts

News update: New drama

8/28/04 - The production companies of the drama "Sad Sonata" has purchased insurance coverage in total of 30 billion Won for Kim Hee Sun, Song Seung Hun, and Kwon Sang Woo. In order to protect top stars filming in the dangerous scenes of large-scale demolitions and gun fights, the production companies "Kim Jong Hak Production" and Poibos signed insurance contract and paid insurance premium to "Hyundai Marine and Fire Insurance Co." on 8/27. The filming team will visit Australia next month.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2004 01:43 AM | Show all posts

News update

9/1/04 - Song Seung Hun's agency "GM Enterprise" signed a contract (in total of 100 Japanese Yuan, ~1 billion Won) with Holy Production of Japan to issue two-volumes of DVD containing SSH's images, his personal life, fan meeting event, and behind-the-scene of drama filming. Holy Production is a large-scale agency representing Japanese stars including Akiko Wada, Imori Miyuki, and other 100 entertainers. Currently, SSH's drama "Summer Scent" is broadcasted in Japan via satellite channel. It is expected that his next drama "Sad Sonata" will have good reaction in Japan too.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2004 01:09 AM | Show all posts

News update - September

9/5/04 - Song Seung Hun (28) is invited by Tiger Woods (29) to attend the "PGA Tour Dunlop Phoenix Tournament" held in Japan on 11/17. Tiger's mother became a fan of SSH after she watched the drama "Autumn Tale" and she asks Tiger to invite SSH to this event so that she could meet SSH. This invitation was recently delivered to SSH's agency by officials of NHK and Fuji TV which will broadcast the tournament. Tiger Woods plans to give SSH a golf club as a present and SSH will give Tiger his photo book and the music video of "Sad Sonata" in return. SSH, Kim Hee Sun and Kwon Sang Woo are scheduled to film the 25-minutes music video of the drama "Sad Sonata" in Sydney, Australia from 9/9 to 9/25.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-9-2004 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Kamsa, katt onni! :tq:

"Sad Sonata" MV? Yay! Tak sabar nyer nak tgk... :bgrin:

Hehe. Stuju la sgt dgn Asiafever... Kalo dah ade SSH oppa, tgk aje la walau sedih camne pun! :ah:

:music: <--- Takki akhir

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2004 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Takki_Aniki at 10-9-2004 02:03 AM:
Kamsa, katt onni! :tq:

"Sad Sonata" MV? Yay! Tak sabar nyer nak tgk... :bgrin:

Hehe. Stuju la sgt dgn Asiafever... Kalo dah ade SSH oppa, tgk aje la walau sedih camne  ...

ala shinhwa lah tu... :lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-9-2004 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sara at 2004-9-10 10:26 AM:
ala shinhwa lah tu... :lol

^ Muehehe. Cam tak biasa plak... :hug: Layan jugak Tim, Taebin & Wheesung. :bgrin:

BTW, gambar SSH yg katt letak tu memang cute habis kan?! :mll:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2004 02:49 PM | Show all posts
biasa.. SSH oppa memang sentiasa handsome..
and cute

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-9-2004 04:35 PM | Show all posts

SHOCKING! Serious & Sad Business T_T

I wonder if you guys are aware of this...but currently, there is strong speculation that Song Seung Hun is one of the 4 male actors caught up in a police investigation of fraudulent avoidance of Military Duty (mandatory for all Korean males).

Read: I'm not spreading a rumor out of spite. The investigation by the police is REAL. It started with the major league baseball players and has now settled upon actors. I saw it on KBS News. They named them by initials, but most online people have already pinpointed Song Seung Hun as "Mr. S".

I'm very sad and disappointed at the same time. Although I can't be 100% sure, I think it's pretty certain. Take it with a grain of salt, though. Those of you who can read Korean can look it up online.

Posted by Anti_Goorah @ soompi.com forums :tq:

SSH oppa's handwritten apology letter for his fans :cry:

I am Song Seung Heon.

I am now shooting of the music video of Sad Love Song in Australia.

I feel totally different from previous shooting because I feel terribly sorry for my fans.

Dear all of my fans and Broadcasting relevant personnels I sincerely apology.

As public man, I gave serious wound and shock to my fans because of one misjudgement.

I started my career as an actor in young days. When I had to receive the physical examination
I was about to be proud of my career with growing support from fans.

I faced the difficulty in joining army which is every Korean men's obligation.

If I join the army I had to break for over two years.

I was suffering from obsession that my career would be ended.

Finally I made terrible mistake. I cheated my God and my conscience.

It was indeed foolish judgement. I made a really terrible mistake.

I feel awfully sorry.

I'd like to apology for giving shock to all my fans who have been supporting.

You may wonder why I am writing this letter in Australia.

I arrived at Australia on 8th Sept and I was informed of this incident which I was involved in.

As soon as I heard, I would like to go back to Korea to tell the truth.

However I couldn't do as I wanted because there are a lot of staffs who are ready for shooting including Mr. Kwon Sang Woo, Ms. Kim Hee Sun who flew to Australia even while she was in the middle of shooting another movie and Director Cha Eun Taek.

I wanted to keep the promise with them.

Place hunting, casting stunt men and all other preparation was completed.

Because of me it shouldn't be interrupted. It is project costing 1.2 billion won.

I don't think casting of music video are surely same as casting of drama.

I just wanted to keep the basic manners toward over 100 staffs who were making great efforts to prepare the perfect shooting.

That's why I couldn't leave Australia.

However whenver I saw related news on internet I felt guilty to my associates.
I myself feel pain because staying in Australia might make you misunderstand that I was sticking to casting of the drama.

That's why I write this letter to you today.

I am not sticking to casting of the drama.

I just concern on this serious situation that because of me this huge project would be failed.

I feel terribly sorry for producer, director, actor and actress.

I don't want to cause any trouble to producer and director Mr. Yoo, Cheol Yong.

I will follow the government's order for military service in the future. I'd like to take this opportunity to be more matured.

Again I would like to apology for giving rise to public criticism and giving shock to all my fans.

Translation: Hyekyeong Lee (Honeylang)

* CREDITS to saturn for the letter & Cheka for the translation, both posted at soompi.com forums :tq:

[QUOTE]

9/17/04

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-9-2004 04:40 PM | Show all posts
I'm just shocked and sad to say anyhting much.

The companies involved in this production are having a hard time to decide whether or not they should replace SSH, for they plan to sell "Sad Sonata" to other countries outside Korea, and they couldn't deny the fact of SSH's popularity around Asia with his "Autumn Tale" wave.

I believe no concrete decision has been made yet at the time I'm posting.

Tapi ada org ckp yg maybe SSH oppa hanya akan pegi military service tu lepas dia abiskan shooting drama ni. I hope so~ :pray:

Waaaa... :cry:

Walau ape pun, Takki tetap sokong SSH oppa. SSH Fighting! Sarang hae, oppa!

[ Last edited by Takki_Aniki on 18-9-2004 at 04:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2004 07:23 AM | Show all posts
Takki thanks for the info..

harap2 he will join military after sad sonata. at least adalah something yang dia tinggalkan before break for 2 years kan..

whatever pun SSH Oppa JJANG!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2004 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Takki_Aniki at 18-9-2004 04:40 PM:
I'm just shocked and sad to say anyhting much.

The companies involved in this production are having a hard time to decide whether or not they should replace SSH, for they plan to sell "Sad ...

:setuju::setuju::cry::cry::pray::pray: Two years sangat lama...at least tinggalkan sedikit kenangan untuk kita....:pray::pray::pray:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 05:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.139373 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.