CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ayie77

Winter Sonata ~ JIB 2 >PARK YONGHA DIED<

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-2-2008 01:51 AM | Show all posts
ok....dah ngantuk ler.....huarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh....
sambung esok...bye...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-2-2008 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arwen at 22-2-2008 01:37 AM

cuba cari perbezaan.....

http://carolchs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/412454321_e4d6f6a3fd.jpg

macam kembar je kan....

sabor jelah den....hahahahaha...
sampai tampal ikan masin lak tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2008 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arwen at 22-2-2008 01:28 AM

lerrr....sebelum ni tak ronda2 360 ke?..hehehe

(nak flashback sat...hehee)
masa mula2 tayang dulu pun arwen tak delah minat sangat sbb masa tu tengok dah suku citer.  lps tu tengok hero ...

fuhhh....mcm tu cerita ye..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 12:21 PM | Show all posts
eh,,eh ada arwen..kejap timbul tenggelam.tengelam timbul

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 12:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #518 Arwen's post

hahahah..ade ke wat perbezaan ikan masin ngan park yong ha,sabo jer la:eek:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2008 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ley at 22-2-2008 12:25 PM

tu nak menyakat den le tu...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-2-2008 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 22-2-2008 10:04 AM

sabor jelah den....hahahahaha...
sampai tampal ikan masin lak tu...

special untuk ko tu ayie...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ley at 22-2-2008 12:21 PM
eh,,eh ada arwen..kejap timbul tenggelam.tengelam timbul

aku pun nak ikut cam oppa ayie gak....tenggelam timbul...

aku sibuk ler hari tu....ni dah free boleh lah aku nyibuk2 kat sini balik....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2008 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ley at 22-2-2008 12:25 PM

ooopppsss....bukan perbezaan tapi persamaan......

cuba ko tengok kolar kot park yong ha dgn rupa tulang ikan masin tu....ader iras2 kan....
sesuweiiii sesangat....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 04:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #529 Arwen's post

a'ah ler ade iras2 same...adehhh sabo jer la

[ Last edited by  Ley at 22-2-2008 04:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ley at 22-2-2008 04:25 PM

yeahhhh...gimme five....;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2008 05:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ley at 22-2-2008 04:25 PM

wah..wah..wah....nak kena nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arwen at 22-2-2008 01:37 AM

cuba cari perbezaan.....

http://carolchs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/412454321_e4d6f6a3fd.jpg

macam kembar je kan....

kahkahkahkahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
tu dia...., ikan masin dah sampai.
kurau ker terubuk????
rajin ko tampal the real ikan masin kat sini.
job well done!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arwen at 22-2-2008 01:59 PM

ooopppsss....bukan perbezaan tapi persamaan......

cuba ko tengok kolar kot park yong ha dgn rupa tulang ikan masin tu....ader iras2 kan....
sesuweiiii sesangat....

ndak2xnyer dgn baju dier gitewww....!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 06:54 PM | Show all posts
hi WS geng...

hehe apa2 jd thread ni merapu kisah ikan masin ni...me very the busy tak smpt nk nyampuk lebey2

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 07:10 PM | Show all posts
nice artikel pasal pengaruh WS di Msia....kita semua pun ada crite tersendiri mula love affair dgn WS ni....
cilok dr soompi news

February 20, 2008

[THE HIGH HIDE OF THE KOREAN WAVE(12)] Malaysian love affair with Korean TV dramas

In the last few years, Korean films, TV dramas and pop music have become immensely popular abroad, a phenomenon known as the Korean Wave. Thisis the twelfth in a series of essays by a select group of foreign scholars and journalists looking at the spread of Korean pop culture inSoutheast Asian countries and beyond. - Ed.

My love affair with Korean TV series began with a ring tone.

InApril 2002, while at work in my hometown, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah,Malaysia, my colleague's mobile phone rang. The tune was refreshing,melancholic and melodic.

Later, I discovered that the tune was the theme song of a Korean drama series titled "Winter Sonata," which was directed by Korean director Yun Seok-ho.

The tune opened my eyes to the posters of Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo, who are the stars of "Winter Sonata," on window shops of video rental stores and travel agencies (which were capitalizing on their popularity to sell South Korean tours).

It seemed in Kota Kinabalu, which is a four-hour flight from Seoul, there was no escaping the "Winter Sonata"phenomenon. For example, the wind-swept haircut of Bae was as popular as Jennifer Aniston's hairstyle in the 90s sitcom "Friends."

A month later - after a captivating and tantalizing wait - I watched the first episode of "Winter Sonata," which is a love story with South Korea's entrancing winter scenery as a backdrop.

It did not disappoint. The heart-tugging storyline of star-crossed lovers became as addictive as bulgogi. And 1.5 million Malaysians also became addicted to the series, gluing their eyes on the TV screen whenever each episode was on.

"This drama has captivated the hearts of Malaysians who are family-centered and sensitive to emotions. It has left deep impressions in the hearts of Malaysian viewers of  Malay or Chinese descent, regardless of race or religion," wrote Cho Chul-ho, a visiting Korean scholar to the University Malaya, in his dissertation  titled "Korean Wave in Malaysia and Changes of the Korea-MalaysiaRelations."

"Winter Sonata" was the first of the Korean Wavesto crash onto Malaysian shores. A tsunami of Korean TV series such as"Autumn Fairy Tale," "Joyful Girl," "My Love, Patsi," and "Jewel in thePalace" followed its success. "Jewel in the Palace" which showcased Korean food was as addictive as "Winter Sonata" - its lead actress LeeYoung-ae is second to Bae Yong-joon as the most popular South Korean celebrity in Malaysia.

The next Korean Wave then sweptMalaysian cinemas. It began with the blockbuster "Shiri," followed bythe horror movie, "Phone." These films introduced Malaysians to SouthKorean movie stars such as Lee Jung-jae and Won Bin. Other Koreanmovies such as "Old Boy," "Taegukgi: Brotherhood of War," "My SassyGirl," "Windstruck" and "My Little Bride" surfed to the Malaysian shores on the popularity wave of "Swiri" and "Phone."

"Becauseof a relatively stable social structure of Malaysia, Malaysians preferSouth Korean films that comically deal with love stories, rather thanmovies with serious themes of war or violence," noted Cho Chul-ho.

Malaysians were also swept away by South Korean pop singers and groups such as Jang Nara, Rain, BoA, BabyVox, and T.V.X.Q. For example, when the RainWorld Concert Tour poured to Kuala Lumpur in January 2007, my cousins scrambled to get tickets along with 10,000 other fans. They went berserk when Rain, who was wet during a man-made downpour, sang "I'm Coming." Although the pop star sang in Korean, he charmed his fans with his chiseled body and cool dance moves. Plus his Korean good looks helped.

A Korean Wave that brought benefits to my business,CyberLab, which is a multimedia center, was Ragnarok. The onlinecomputer game had us scrambling to supply prepaid coupons in order toplay it. Ragnarok, with its Koreana fairytale scenery and cute graphics appealed to a broad base of teenagers and young adults no matter male or female.

How did something foreign like the Korean Wave come to sweet Malaysia, which is a multiracial country?

There were two views on the success of the Korean Wave, according to Cho.

"The first view is that the South Korean programs feature Korean nationalism reflecting the unique Korean way of thinking and mode of living," henoted.

"The other view is that South Korean programs are based on global universalism that can win sympathy from anyone, regardless of gender, race or religion. Malaysians may have been attracted to the beautiful Korean landscape and the unique Korean ways of thinking andliving, including the snow in winter, foliage in autumn and traditional costume and foods, as they have never seen these kinds of things inMalaysia."

What attracted me to "Winter Sonata" was the self-sacrificing love of the hero, Joon-sang (Bae Yong-joon), towardYu-jin (Choi Ji-woo, the heroine). To me that was how a man should be.For example, when Joon-sang thought that he would die, he asked Yu-jinto return the star polaris necklace which he gave her and then threw itinto the sea so there would not be any reminder of him after he dies.

Bae was a hero for me. I bought his posters. And I immersed myself in allthings Korean. I downloaded the "Winter Sonata" ring tone on my mobilephone and screensaver, with scenes from the series to my computer. Iate Korean food instead of Malaysian cuisine.

And I frequentedthis little piece of heaven - located near a beach that faces the SouthChina Seas - which Sabahans dubbed as "Little Korea." At first this little piece of heaven was overwhelmingly foreign as it housed Korean-owned sundry shops, cafes, internet cafes, spas and restaurants.But soon I was getting to know a little bit about Korea. And loving it.

For instance, a can of grape juice with jelly, which is produced by Lotte, a South Korean company, became my favorite drink.The name of the drink escapes me, as it was written in Korean.

[ Last edited by  tsukushi at 22-2-2008 07:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2008 07:11 PM | Show all posts
....continue

It seemed it was not only mewho became interested in South Korea. According to Cho, the Korean Waveled Malaysians to take greater interest in Korea's society and cultureand therefore stimulated curiosity about the Korean language and Koreanstudies.

"WinterSonata" not only tugged at my heart, but also my stomach. In my foraysto Little Korea, dishes like kimchi and bulgogi became as familiar asnasi lemak, which is a popular Malaysian dish.

Malaysians alsobecame more curious about Korean. "A Jewel in the Palace," whichfeatured traditional Korean food, played a major role in bringing thesechanges to Malaysia, Cho noted.

"Five new Korean restaurantsnamed Daejanggeum (Jewel in the Palace) have opened in Kuala Lumpur.Thanks to the boom of the Korean Wave trend, exports of kimchi toMalaysia increased by 150 percent," he said.

The wave led manyMalaysian tourists to visit South Korea. The number increased year byyear - 55,848 in 2001, 82,720 in 2002 and 90,623 in 2003. Theattractions of South Korea were its traditional food (includingsamgyetang which was introduced by the drama series "Jewel in thePalace"), sites where "Winter Sonata" was filmed (such as Nami Island,where the lovers had their first date) and Chuncheon (Bae Yong-joon'scharacter's hometown).

I too was among the thousands ofMalaysians visiting South Korea. In September 2005, when I arrived atIncheon International Airport in Seoul, I could not believe that I wasin the land of Korean TV series.

I found Seoul was exactlywhat I imagined it to be. The next few days was dedicated to exploringSeoul. I bargained using funny sign language and a huge calculator atNamdaemun and Dongdaemun markets.

As I meandered in thebustling street, I was on the lookout for Choi Ji-woo or even BaeYong-joon - but I did not see my idols. I also tried the famed kimchispicy soup in a small street stall, which looked like those in theKorean TV series. I, however, took a rain check on the soju as I knewfrom drinking it in Sabah that it was very strong.

Beforewatching "Winter Sonata" my impression of South Korea was that itpossessed weapons of mass destruction (oops, looks like I confused itwith North Korea) and it had a rigid authoritarian government (again,maybe I was thinking of the North). However, the series and my visit toSeoul gave me a better understanding of South Korean society andculture.

And I feel that a little bit of South Korea haspermeated into me. As Cho wrote, the Korean Wave might have broughtchanges to Malaysians' way of thinking and mode of living by allowingthem to have access to the Korean way of thinking and living.

"Themost immediate changes include efforts of Malaysian people and studentsto gather information on South Korean TV dramas, films, andentertainers, and to form fraternities to share this information," hesaid.

"Teoh Chit Hwa, a Malaysian resident who caused a stirby announcing he would donate his internal organs after his death, wasreportedly influenced by a South Korean TV drama. The Korean people'ssense of community, diligence and good manners as seen in South KoreanTV dramas and movies can give positive influence to the Malaysiansociety."

I now live in Bangkok, Thailand where I still watchKorean series, but through the internet because in this city it isdifficult to get Korean DVDs with English subtitles. Whenever I hearthe "Winter Sonata" theme song being played in Korean and Japaneserestaurants in Bangkok, it brings back wonderful memories.

By Vera Mopilin

Source: Korea Herald

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tsukushi at 22-2-2008 06:54 PM
hi WS geng...

hehe apa2 jd thread ni merapu kisah ikan masin ni...me very the busy tak smpt nk nyampuk lebey2

biasalah merapu2 ni tsu....

kami merapu2, ko lak newscaster....kira okaylah tu, dlm dok merapu2 ada jer news berkaitan dgn winter sonata dari ko....balance per...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by btho at 22-2-2008 06:49 PM

kahkahkahkahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
tu dia...., ikan masin dah sampai.
kurau ker terubuk????
rajin ko tampal the real ikan masin kat sini.
job well done!!!!!

kebetulan plak gambar ikan masin yg aku jumpa tu ngam2 jer dgn dia punya kot....
memang kena tul...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2008 11:03 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060206 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.