Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2011 08:59 PM | Show all posts
Nikon with YG Family: A Shot A Day Preview  

cr:idharu1 @ naver & meow1313hk @yt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2011 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Korean celebrities in Japan assure fans they’re alright

Japan was just hit by a massive 8.9-magnitude earthquake, and they’ve issued tsunami warnings for both the local populace and 53 other nations. The devastation has caused global concern, and the international community is reaching out to Japan, especially for those who have loved ones on the island nation.

Knowing that 2NE1 recently went over to Japan to promote their Japanese debut, fans have flooded YG Entertainment with questions about whether they were ok.

An official from YG Entertainment confirmed that the girl group were fine. “We are not able to directly contact the members [by phone] probably due to the earthquake causing problems with transmission. Just now, we received news from another affiliated individual within Tokyo that the girls were safe.”

2NE1 was planning to appear on Asahi TV’s “Music Station“ program to promote their upcoming debut. Because of the natural disaster, however, affiliated individuals stated , “There is no news of whether or not the schedule with ‘Music Station’ will continue.”

Meanwhile, KARA has also been confirmed to be safe. Should airports resume full operations, they will return to Korea on March 12th, as planned. Other Korean celebrities, including The Boss, JYJ’s Junsu, Shin Min Ah, and Kim Hyun Joon have also assured fans that they are safe as well.

Source : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2011 05:06 PM | Show all posts
GD&TOP and 2NE1 to perform at Japan’s huge “SPRINGROOVE 2011″ concert!

A huge concert featuring equally huge names will be taking place at Makuhari Messe Stadium this April!

“SPRINGROOVE 2011″ will take place on April 2nd, and offers performances from hip-hop artists who are renowned not only in Asia, but around the world. The current guest line-up currently features the following artists from America and South Korea, in addition to Japan’s homegrown hip-hop and R&B musicians. Korea’s very own 2NE1 and GD&TOP are the latest to be added to the already stunning lineup for the event.

Check out the impressive line-up below!

==

2NE1
GD&TOP

AK-69
DJ KAORI
Far East Movement
FLO RIDA
Kato Miliyah
Keri Hilson
KREVA
Mark Ronson
Mindless Behavior
Nelly
Trey Songz
Zeebra
…and more!

Source : SPRINGROOVE 2011 Official Website
repostd frm : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2011 12:02 AM | Show all posts
2NE1’s Sandara, Park Bom, and Minzy return to Seoul

Earlier today, we reported that 2NE1 would be making their way back to Seoul after having to abort their promotional activities due to the recent natural disaster affecting Japan.

2NE1’s leader, CL, was the first to return alone via Gimpo Airport at around noon on March 12th. YG Entertainment explained that due to the sudden turn of events, they weren’t able to get air tickets for the whole group, resulting in the other members having to take a later flight.

At close to midnight on March 12th, Sandara Park, Park Bom, and Minzy finally returned to Seoul safely via Gimpo Airport, and gave their fans a huge sight of relief.

2NE1 had left for Japan on March 9th to begin their official Japanese promotions through TV Asahi’s “Music Station” on March 11th. However, the massive earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan yesterday forced the cancellation of their broadcast.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2011 07:44 PM | Show all posts
11st goes biblical in new CF featuring 2NE1

The ladies of 2NE1 have been endorsing online shopping mall 11st for quite some time now and they’re back with another CF for 11st.

The theme of the latest CF is basically saying that it’s generally difficult to receive special benefits (reward points) but 11st makes it easy. The girls are trapped in between the ultimate destination represented by “11″ but they have a big body of water in between. Using a playbook from the Moses tale, Park Bom uses the 11 tablet (10 commandments) to part the sea and a random creature, which we think is representative of Gollum (Smeagle) from The Lord of the Rings was also thrown into the CF for comedic effect. Check it out below!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2011 10:14 AM | Show all posts
2NE1’s CL & Jeremy Scott guest judge on Project Runway Korea 3

It was revealed back in January that fashion designer Jeremy Scott and 2NE1’s leader CL would be guest-judging Project Runway Korea 3, and after releasing a preview last week, the full episode featuring the fashionable duo has been revealed.

Project Runway Korea 3, which is the official spin-off of the hit American reality show, features aspiring designers who design outfits every week to a specific challenge. For the seventh episode, the contestants were given the mission to design a stage outfit for 2NE1’s CL.

With the special appearance of Jeremy Scott, the contestants worked especially passionately as the deadline neared. The interesting challenge forced each designer to join his/her personal ideas and talents with a unique yet practical product, ultimately creating a very creative and concept-laden runway show at the end of the episode.

Check out the final outfits as well as CL & Jeremy Scott’s comments below!

The March 12th episode had viewership rating peaks at 1.643%, above the average 1.052% during the previous six episodes for women between 20 & 34 years old. In particular, for the 25-29 year old female category, the rating escalated from the typical 1.194% to 2.869%. The household ratings also enjoyed a rise from 1.194% to a record 1.82%.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-3-2011 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Kim Jin was upset over her CL-mission on “Project Runway Korea”

Viewers were taken aback after watching former Diva member, Kim Jin, shed tears over her mission from 2NE1’s CL. CL guested on March 12th’s episode as a one-day judge, and Kim Jin was participating as a contestant.

The episode saw the designers trying to create an outfit for CL, and immediately, viewers could see that Kim Jin looked at a loss. When asked by the producers what was going on through her mind, she honestly replied, “I honestly do not want to make clothes for any celebrity. Kim Tae Hee and Han Go Eun are actresses, so I can handle it, but singers…  Unless it’s Lee Hyori, I don’t want to do it.

She continued, “CL is my junior by 10 years.  How could they tell me to make her clothes… She’s a fun and stylish friend, but I suddenly thought, ‘What could I do for this friend?’ I honestly wanted to give up on the mission. My pride was hurt. If I’m going to rank in the bottom three, I’d rather just be eliminated. If others were put in my situation, I’m sure they would have the same thoughts.

Although her heart wasn’t in her work, Kim Jin trekked on while continuing to tell viewers about the psychological pain she was experiencing alongside her weak physical condition.

In the end, Kim Jin barely missed an elimination and managed to land in the bottom three with none of the impressive qualities her works in the previous episodes had seen.

She commented, “Through this opportunity, I’ve learned a lot of things as a designer.  ‘Project Runway Korea’ has taught me what I must take in, and what I must leave out. I’m trying hard to become more ‘cooler’ in terms of such decisions. I put in everything I had to walk down the path of fashion, so I foolishly wondered whether I really had to make the clothes of a junior singer. I am, however, disappointed in myself for thinking such things.

Source : NewSen
Repostd frm : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2011 12:00 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 to hold a concert in Manila, Philippines on May 15!

It’s no secret that 2NE1 has an enormous fanbase overseas, and Filipino Blackjacks will have their love reciprocated with a live concert in Manila, Philippines on May 15!

According to the Manila Bulletin, a representative from Pulp Live Productions confirmed that the fearsome foursome would have their own concert titled “THE PARTY” at Araneta Coliseum, the stadium in which Super Junior’s Super Show 3 took place last month.

By then, 2NE1 may already have a new Korean comeback album under their belts, giving the group lots of material to work with to organize a full concert.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2011 05:58 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 to appear in May edition of “NYLON JAPAN”

Girl group 2NE1 will be appearing in next month’s issue of fashion magazine, “NYLON JAPAN”!

According to the magazine’s editor-in-chief, Togawa Takashi, 2NE1 will be appearing in the May edition of “NYLON JAPAN” as their cover girls. The shoot was planned to coincide with their official Japanese debut on March 16th, however, the debut was postponed indefinitely because of the Tohoku earthquake.

The magazine goes on sale on March 28th, and includes a limited number of exclusive 2NE1 posters. “NYLON JAPAN” will also donate ¥20 (approximately $0.25 USD) from every magazine purchased towards disaster relief efforts.

Source: Togawa Takashi’s Official Twitter
reposted from : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2011 12:21 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 to officially endorse “adidas Originals”

On March 25th, YG Entertainment announced that 2NE1 had signed a contract with sportswear brand “adidas Originals” for a new collaborative project.

Representatives revealed, “2NE1 will officially be holding the hands of ‘adidas Originals’, a brand that the youth all over the world raves over. The new collaborative project has been named ‘We Are Originals,’ and it will be released sometime in the first half of 2011.”

According to YG, the relationship between 2NE1 and “adidas Originals” dates back to the group’s debut. 2NE1 had often been seen in adidas attire on various broadcast programs, and the brand in turn  brought 2NE1 onto their photoshoots and media events.

YG explained, “Jeremy Scott, a designer for adidas Originals’ collaboration line, ‘Originals by Original,’ has always publicly acknowledged and supported 2NE1.”

They continued, “Through this summer project, the two parties will stepping over the boundaries of ‘being fans’ to becoming official partners for a variety of online and offline events.  Fans can look forward to interactive films, art work, and new programs in the future.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

reposted frm : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2011 01:05 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 talks about their ideal types

The members of 2NE1 started giggling like schoolgirls the moment they heard the word ‘boyfriend.’ All that charismatic and rebellious swagger they show on stage disappeared, and in its place was a light blush. After glancing at one another, the younger ones eventually pushed Sandara Park to talk.

Park started with a sigh.

“Recently, I’ve been confused. I haven’t been in a relationship for 5~6 years. I don’t know if it’s because my love receptors are dead, but no matter which man I see, I have no interest.”

The resigned tone in her voice caused everyone in the room to laugh.

She continued, ”My ideal type is Won Bin. I liked his character in the drama ‘Kkokji.’ He was a younger guy who had a crush on an older woman, and he was very cool.”

The reporter asked if she disliked older men, to which she responded, “I feel more comfortable with younger guys. My thinking is immature, so I connect better with people younger than me. But I don’t like rudeness. I guess I like the feel of a little twist? You know, like a beautiful guy who’s surprisingly a tough guy in the end.”

The other members all agreed, “Dara-unni has high expectations.”

CL, who had revealed many times before that her ideal type was YG’s very own producer Teddy, recently switched up her type. “President Yang Hyun Suk told me to stop talking about Teddy-oppa. (laughter) I would like a manly person who I can respect. A positive and energetic person.”

The group’s youngest, Minzy, suddenly began talking about Usher. “I went to his concert recently, and he was glowing. I like people like Usher who can manage themselves well.”

Park Bom also responded, “I would like a man who does his job well and works hard. I would like him even more if he was a musician. Like if he was in business, he would do music business…”

When asked, “Working hard on top of being good, and music? Isn’t that Lee Seung Gi?” She replied, “That’s true~” and laughed.

But as the laughter died down, 2NE1 became slightly gloomy. They concluded, “We’re always at home, so when could we date? Still, even when it’s just us, we hardly talk about boys. Maybe it’s because we are all so close that we don’t need boyfriends? (laughter)”

Source: Sports Chosun

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2011 12:21 PM | Show all posts
adidas & 2NE1 release collaborative photoshoot for “We Are Originals”

Earlier, we reported that 2NE1 had finally signed an official contract with “adidas Originals” for their own collaboration project, “We Are Originals.”

As self-proclaimed fans of each other’s works, the two decided on creating an official partnership for a variety of fun upcoming summer programs and events for their fans.  Today, two cuts of the members in a recent photoshoot for the brand were released, featuring both a colorful look and a simpler black and white look.

On March 27th, “adidas Originals” commented, “We will be running an official project called ‘We Are Originals’ with 2NE1, a fashion icon that represents not only Korea, but all of Asia.  For the first half of 2011, we have plenty of collaborative programs and events planned, so please look forward to them.”

Source + Photos: Sports Seoul via Naver
repostd from : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2011 02:30 PM | Show all posts
2NE1 reveals video clip from their “adidas Originals” project

The official YouTube channel of 2NE1 has recently uploaded a ‘making-of’ clip from their “adidas Originals” collaborative project!

Previously, we announced that 2NE1 would be endorsing “adidas Originals”, and then we covered the collaborative photoshoot they debuted.

The clip itself isn’t really so much a making-of featurette as it is a teaser clip, but regardless, it certainly embodies the attitude and charisma of the one-of-a-kind girl group, and it is sure to raise the anticipation for April.

Check out the clip below!

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2011 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Sandara Park’s CF for Nikon released

2NE1’s ‘4D Twitter personality’ and sel-ca queen, Sandara Park, has just released a CF as part of the YG Family’s endorsement of Nikon. They made a fantastic choice with regards to their spokesperson, as Sandara Park’s sel-ca skills are quite formidable!

Her CF differs from traditional CFs in that holds a one-on-one encounter with a celebrity. Through her conversation (or rather, monologue) with the camera, she drives a celebrity-to-consumer appeal. Thanks to Sandara’s bubbly charms, the CF doesn’t feel stilted, awkward, or overly-edited.

In her monologue, Sandara begins, “Everyone, the digital camera I’ve been waiting for has come out!” She then goes on to talk about its features: “Because I took a picture with the bright lens, the colors came out so prettily!”  Posing for a couple of sel-cas, she continues, “I really love the pretty pictures – they came out just the way I wanted!  And one more thing!  If you look at the design, you’ll see it’s got a hot design that’s really popular these days.  It has the retro analogue style.”  She flashes a thumbs up and says, “Chego! (The best!)”

She finishes off by taking a sel-ca while saying, “From now on, I’ll probably be taking pictures all the time.”

Repstd frm : allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2011 06:30 PM | Show all posts
2NE1’s “GO AWAY” becomes theme song to “Mezamashi News”

Via tokyohive:

2NE1’s song “GO AWAY” has become the new theme song to Fuji Television’s “Mezamashi News”!

The Korean girl group had previously released the Japanese version of their hit song “GO AWAY” as a ringtone, but now fans of 2NE1 can hear the song on television despite the indefinite postponement of their Japanese debut. The early morning news shows will begin using the song during its broadcast on April 1st, 4:00 AM JST. If you can recall, Mezamashi News previously used Big Bang’s, “HAND’S UP” as a theme song for the show.

Source: 2NE1’s Official Japanese Website & Mezamashi News

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2011 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Sandara Park’s first official CF for Nikon revealed

On April 1st, Nikon Imaging Korea revealed their first TV CF for the ‘COOLPIX P300‘. Titled ‘Red Carpet‘, the CF is part of their year-long campaign, ‘A shot a day’, which encourages people to take at least one picture a day.

2NE1’s Sandara Park appears as the main model, and the ‘COOLPIX P300′ is nicknamed ‘Sandara’s di-ca (digital camera)‘. This camera has the brightest f1.8 lens among all compact cameras, covers for the lack of light at night or when shooting portraits, and produces sharp, high-quality photos. It’s also capable of recording HD videos, and has panorama-mode capabilities.

The “Red Carpet” CF starts with the members of 2NE1 walking down the red carpet of an awards show. Sandara Park is seen taking pictures of the other members with her COOLPIX P300. She pauses every so often to marvel at the quality of the photos, and then quickly moves to catch up with her members.

The head of Nikon Imaging Korea’s marketing team, Kim Dong Kook, stated, “The COOLPIX P300, with performance being a given, contains both a classic and modern style, which will satisfy the preferences of young, picky consumers. In particular, I look forward to seeing 2NE1, who are known to be trendsetters with their luxurious and unique styles, deliver the benefits of the COOLPIX P300.”

You can watch Sandara Park’s “Red Carpet” CF below!

Source: News Tomatoes via Nate

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2011 12:46 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 unveils official MV for “Can’t Nobody (English Version)”

A few months back, our inbox got flooded with tips about 2NE1’s new MV for “Can’t Nobody (English Version)“. Unfortunately, all the videos were of iffy quality, and so we decided to wait it out until YG Entertainment uploaded the MV onto their official YouTube channel.

And boy, were we glad that we did!

Although the MV is based off the original Korean version, there’s a few segments that definitely got revamped. For example, Dara’s first delivery of the chorus has her crawling up the stairs in a high-fashion sorceress outfit, and Bom’s gorgeous meditation scene now contains quirky splices of ‘dark Bom’.

It’s a fierce piece that should definitely be viewed in HD!

How many differences can you spot between the original MV and this new one?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Park Bom gets her v-line back in Thailand?

On April 6th, three pictures of Park Bom were posted on an internet community board, with the caption,”Yesterday in Thailand the much prettier Park Bom~”

Along with her 2NE1 members, Park Bom was in Thailand to partake in the ‘2NE1 EXCLUSIVE FAN MEETING’. These photos were taken at the fan meeting and in the photos her v-line chin, doll-like face, and fashion sense has captured the attention of fans.

Comments included, “Did you eat Thai corn and become prettier?“, “Your jaw became slimmer“, and  ”Perfect V-line“.

Source : Medical Today via Nate

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 01:32 PM | Show all posts
will.i.am talks about 2NE1 at the “Rio” premiere

On April 10th, the Black Eyed Peas‘ will.i.am attended the “Rio” movie premiere at the Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood. As he was making his way down the red carpet, he took a moment to answer a question regarding his work with 2NE1.

In the brief interview, Will.I.Am revealed that 2NE1 finished recording eight songs and will be releasing their album once they complete two more songs. He stated that their goal was to create an album that would make them #1 all around the world.

Check out the video below!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2011 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Sandara Park plays hide-and-seek, reveals new hairstyle

2NE1’s Sandara Park delighted her fans with a recent picture that emphasized her cute charms once again.

On April 11th, Sandara updated her me2day with two photos: the first is a more scenic photo of a vacation spot, while the second photo reveals Sandara, who was hiding behind the palm tree all along.

She said,

“Palm tree! Hide-and-seek begins! Try to find me~

I’m here“

Netizens commented, “Quite the talented Dara” “I saw a spring goddess” and “The definition of youth“.

It seems that the idol also switched up her hairstyle recently by adding some extensions to her short hair. The result brought out a romantic charm that’s befitting of the Spring season.

Source : Chosun via Nate

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.396763 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.