CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Takki_Aniki

SONG SEUNG HUN

[Copy link]
Post time 25-2-2004 10:24 PM | Show all posts
hai tak sanggup lah nak tengok sad ending daripada pengarah ni....cukuplah dalam Autumn dan Winter...harap-harap Spring nanti tak sad ending...

kenapa dia pilih sad ending?..adakah kisah cinta pengarah ni berakhir dengan sad ending?...well hanya dia je yang tahu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2004 10:43 PM | Show all posts

SSH & SHK with errrr....DIFFERENT LOOK

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2004 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Drama apa pulak nih??? Macam dah lama aje...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2004 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Asiafever at 26-2-2004 06:13 PM:
Drama apa pulak nih??? Macam dah lama aje...

tak taulah pulak...post gambar ni just nak tengok wajah SSH yang sesangat-sangatnya berbeza...

well anyone knows drama apa ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2004 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Tapi comek gak... hehhe. Saya rasa peminat SSH mesti gembira boleh lihat SSH dalam pelbagai "dimensi"

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2004 10:50 PM | Show all posts

Question of the day ^_^

Originally posted by sara at 2004-2-26 10:18 PM:
tak taulah pulak...post gambar ni just nak tengok wajah SSH yang sesangat-sangatnya berbeza...

well anyone knows drama apa ni?

Hmm, a good question, sara. Siapa yang tahu nama drama lama lakonan SSH dan SHK tu? Share with us here, this is definitely a "challenge" for fans of both stars. Siapa tahu? Anyone?

p/s: hmm, just want to share something nice. ^_^ Tiba2 je my 8TV transmission hari ni jadi tersangatlah clearnya, so unbelievable. Kesian SS, sebab tengok hari tu dalam 'jerebu'. Tapi tak apa, kali ni dapat tengok Andrea oops, Love Letter dengan sejelas2nya. Jangan marah ^_^

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-2-2004 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by katt at 27-2-2004 10:50 PM:
p/s: hmm, just want to share something nice. ^_^ Tiba2 je my 8TV transmission hari ni jadi tersangatlah clearnya, so unbelievable. Kesian SS, sebab tengok hari tu dalam 'jerebu'. Tapi tak apa, kali ni dapat tengok Andrea oops, Love Letter dengan sejelas2nya. Jangan marah ^_^

wah bestlah katt...coz my sister said that kat Tronoh still tak dapat lagi 8tv...kecian dia..

Use magic Report

Takki_Aniki This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 28-2-2004 06:29 PM | Show all posts
katt, wah... bagus la tu. Even from my home pun tak clear sgt. Nama je dok KL.

Okay, I've found a little synopsis of SSH's new movie. ;) Oh yek... pasal dari drama mana the pix posted by sara comes from, I'm still doing my 'research'. Hehe.

GEU NOMEUN MEOSISEOTTA. (literally, "The Guy Was Cool"). Yet another film based on an internet novel, this one stars Song Seung-heon (Ice Rain, Make It Big) and Jung Da-bin (TV drama Attic Cat) in a story about an ordinary-looking high school girl and a good-looking, rebellious guy. Director Lee Hwan-kyeong (writer of Saulabi and SBS' Yain Shidae) is apparently trying to cast the oldest highschool students since Grease... The film opened shooting on November 2 and is tentatively scheduled for a release in February.

* Credits to koreanfilm.org

[ Last edited by Takki_Aniki on 28-2-2004 at 06:41 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-2-2004 10:30 PM | Show all posts

Cute clip to download! ^_^

MBC section TV clip!
Posted by rainbow at callacafe.net

:: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD! ::

* Credits to Ji_Yehwon of soompi.com forums

Translation

Reporter : (to the audience)
Early morning, it is too early to go to nightclubs. But when I entered the club, Jung Da Bin was sitting there and drinking beer alone. What happened to her?

Jung Da Bin :
I had a fight with my boyfriend (Song Seung Hun ). I know he's too handsome and cool ( ), but he often looks down on me and teases me. So I came here to cheer up myself. Then, a group of bad boys who're SSH's enemies tried to picked up a fight. I was scared and in trouble.

Yes, and SSH appeared from the door suddenly and rescued her by fighting with them.

>> The clip shows SSH entering the scene to rescue JDB. :cool:

Repoter : (to the audience) And the other SSH also appears.

>> A waiter who wears a name-tag with SSH's name on it walks in.

Reporter : (to JDB) Do you enjoy going to nightclubs?

Jung Da Bin : I hate places where it's crowded and noisy, like this.

Song Seung Hun : (to JDB, teasing) You probably like to go to rock cafes then?

Reporter : (to JDB) What kind of dance can you perform?

Jung Da Bin : Free dance.

Reporter : Can you show us a little bit?

Jung Da Bin says NO in :eek: expression.

Song Seung Hun : You should show your ability... This is a good chance.

Jung Da Bin : No...

Song Seung Hun : (pretending to be very serious, but probably just teasing her)
TV appearance, Da Bin... Don't miss it!

SSH is determined in persuading her to perform her dance-moves, even more so than the reporter. :bg:

Reporter : (to SSH)
By the way, my eyebrows are the thickest among my friends. Let's compare with yours. (The clip 'blackens' other areas but their eyes. Funny! )

>> The clip shows a fight-scene between SSH and the bad boys.

Before getting into the dangerous fighting scene, SSH seemed nervous. But soon he performed a highly difficult air-kick perfectly during the shooting. He didn't spare himself, though. (SSH himself 'terhantuk' kat sofa. )

Reporter: (to SSH) How did you do this (fighting)? Great!

Song Seung Hun :
When I was young I 'played' (it's a Korean slang word used among 'gangs') with others. (SSH looks startled after saying that because he doesn't mean that he was a gangster. Oops! Both him and the reporter laugh. )

>> Another fighthing scene involving SSH is shown.

The beer bottles used to hit SSH's head aren't real. They are made of sugar but they were hard enough to hurt. SSH was hit with the bottles several times. (Ouch! Sian nyer, oppa! )

Reporter : What do you think a kinka needs to look like?

Song Seung Hun : I'm not sure... I don't know.

Reporter : I think he should've been like you, SSH. Thick eyebrows and bright eyes.

>> Song Seung Hun looks humbled and seems shy. And then he says...

Song Seung Hun : I think that's right...

>>kinka means something like popular, handsome, gorgeous, cool, etc. Err, you get the picture.

* Adapted by Takki_Aniki ;) from translations posted by zien and litogirl of soompi.com forums

Hmm... SSH pun tere gak bab (blakon) belasah org ni ekk. Blaja ngan LBH-hyung dia ke? Hehe. Another similarity. ;)

Kalo penah tgk NG-clips of Summer Scent, Autumn In My Heart promotion kat Taiwan (SSH & SHG, of course), behind the scenes utk sesi fotografi iklan Juliet Gold (SSH & SHG lagi ;)) n behind the scenes utk video-clip Kim Bum Soo, "A Day" (lagi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2004 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Han Ji Hye latest drama Nang Rang 18-Sae (18-year-old Bride) with Lee Dong Gun preview... ;)

:: All About Korean... :: <- CLICK! :cool:

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2004 11:34 PM | Show all posts

SSH's co-star in Autumn Tale

2/26/04 - The filming team of "Sunshine is Pouring" celebrates Song Hye Gyo's 22nd birthday at the filming site on 2/26. They prepare a birthday cake and sing birthday song for her and SHG is deeply moved. She clarifies that her real birthday is 11/22 instead of 2/26. Since her parents were late to register her birthday until 2/26 after she was born, her birthday on paper is 2/26. She states that she will work hard and present her best acting skill to express her gratitude to the love extended to her by the filming crew.

News credits to Cindy of soompi.com

[ Last edited by katt on 2-3-2004 at 12:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2004 12:11 AM | Show all posts

Summer Love

Flash: http://www.cinemacard.co.kr/poster/flash/summerlove_flash.swf

Source: www.cinemacard.co.kr

[ Last edited by katt on 6-3-2004 at 02:36 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 3-3-2004 02:55 AM | Show all posts
thanks katt...saya hanya sempat baca tulisan hangul yang terakhir..

"dangshin-ul saranghapnada"

dangshin - maknanya awak..ul tu cuma penyambung..bahasa korea lebih kurang macam jepun sikit..

sarang - maknanya cinta..

[ Last edited by sara on 3-3-2004 at 07:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2004 05:56 PM | Show all posts

3/4/04 -- Celebrities who shine in Asia get together in one place

This is for the thread-mistress yang sedang sibuk with her finals. Looks like SSH tak ada pulak namanya in the up-dated list of artistes tapi your favourites, Shinhwa & Kangta ada, as well as LBH. ^_^ Anyway, all the best, Takki!

"Korean Wave" stars will attend "Korean Wave 2004" at 5:00p.m. in Hilton Hotel on 3/5. The event is sponsored by Korea National Tourism Organization and Ministry of Culture & Tourism of Republic of Korea.

Korean stars Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, Choi Ji Woo, Cha In Pyo, Jang Suh Hee, Chae Rim, Kim Rae Won as well as singers/music groups Shinhwa, Kangta, Moon Hee Joon, NRG, and Baby Vox will attend the event. "Plaque of Appreciation" will be presented to these stars. Due to individual schedule, Kim Hee Sun and Jang Dong Gun are unable to attend the event but they send in congratulation messages to the event.

News media including AFP/Reuter, CBS, TV Asahi, Kyoto Communication (Japan), Xinhua News, Beijing TV (China), Mingsheng News, TGNS (Taiwan), U Channel (Singapore), Sin Chew Daily News (Malaysia), CH5 (Thailand), Oriental Daily News (Hong Kong), and 50-100 news reporters will participated in the event.

Won Bin, Lee Byung Hun and Shinhwa will have individual press conference held separately afterwards. Andre Kim's Fashion Show will be held at the same time.

News credits to Cindy of soompi.com

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2004 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Credits to soompi.com

That Guy Was Stunning-new movie by SSH and Jung Da Bin

Tanslated from the internet novel.

# 1

Summer break is almost over and school is edging nearer.  
Since it抯 near the end my 慺riends

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2004 10:11 PM | Show all posts

Sumer Scent MV

Missing You MV - Seo Jin Young

MV - 11.7 MB

mv untuk soundtrack Summer Scent..tapi tak de satu pun gambar SSH atau SYJ..ni MV Seo Jin Young untuk lagu ni

[ Last edited by sara on 6-3-2004 at 02:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2004 02:35 AM | Show all posts

The latest news ^_^

song seung hun

offered 400 million won (~ 336k usd) to appear in new hk film by director lee in hang. hk actresses shu qi and maggie cheung have already been casted for the film. if accepted, song will play the role of a ming dynasty prince who has been kidnapped. song is already famous in hong kong through dramas such as 'autumn tale - ga eul dong hwa'.

News credits to dramaok of soompi.com

p/s: nampaknya SSH ni ada 'jodoh' dengan Shu Qi, it'll be their 2nd collaboration if this deal comes through. :2cool:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2004 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sara at 25-2-2004 10:43 PM:

kat pic nih.. SHK nmpak cute..sesesesesesangat!!!!!.... mcm Barbi ( sbut betul

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2004 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Sesape ade penah tengok film lakonan SSH & CJW..

Ari tu.. jenjln ade jumpe VCD crite nih.. lupe lak tajuk nye.. nak beli.. tp, x der subtitle.. skrang still tunggu mane laa tau.. kluar plak yg ade subtitle.. so, any info.. share plss! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2004 06:17 PM | Show all posts

SSH & CJW

Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 2004-3-6 06:05 PM:
Sesape ade penah tengok film lakonan SSH & CJW..

Ari tu.. jenjln ade jumpe VCD crite nih.. lupe lak tajuk nye.. nak beli.. tp, x der subtitle.. skrang still tunggu mane  ...

It's a short drama entitled Message of Love in the Love Stories 2002 series. Yang itu kan? Kalau yang tu memang belum ada BM subs, only Chinese subs. I'm looking for it too sebab LBH's drama is in it as well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 03:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040454 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.