Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: wkk5159

Japan: The Land Without Muslims

[Copy link]
Post time 30-10-2014 09:49 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2014 09:46 PM
Boozai, hitting this self deceptive mullah right in the bulleyes....

LOL , now you don't even know what you are prattling about .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-10-2014 10:53 PM | Show all posts

This not so intelligent mullah sure losing sleep tonight over his inability in defending his beloved vile religion...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2014 06:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dekmieDandy posted on 30-10-2014 10:03 AM
waktu tengok jejak jepun (zizan) haritu pon, ade sekali je rasenye zizan gi islam centre

tu pon s ...

Itu dia, orang yang betul-betul pernah melawat Jepun tahu akan nasib Islam di Jepun.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2014 06:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 30-10-2014 10:34 AM
elok muslims atau islam tidak berkembang di sana...nanti negara itu menolak segala  kemajuan dan s ...

Tak perlu risau, bangsa yang cerdik dan maju akan menolak agama Islam seperti penyakit berjangkit dan ini jelas diperhatikan di merata dunia.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2014 11:08 AM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 30-10-2014 10:53 PM
This not so intelligent mullah sure losing sleep tonight over his inability in defending his beloved vile religion...

LOL , this is so funny. The person who is losing sleep is just you. Everything you argue comes back at you but you cannot answer.

In the end its just prattling from you. Poor you , a so claimant of being a 'true professional and an expert in your own field' ....

The field of BS ..... yes?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2014 05:14 PM | Show all posts

This poor ustazy just endured the agony of insomia and now start relives his unholy life of deception again with blood congested eyes...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-10-2014 06:01 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 31-10-2014 05:14 PM
This poor ustazy just endured the agony of insomia and now start relives his unholy life of deception again with blood congested eyes...

Wow!! Thats all the prattling from you?

Appears that you are unable to respond to anything. You have been debunked and no answers so far from you. LOL ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2014 10:00 PM | Show all posts
This poor old ustazy is sure gonna to lose sleep again tonight over his inability to even indulge in slight delirium over self deception.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2014 10:27 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 31-10-2014 10:00 PM
This poor old ustazy is sure gonna to lose sleep again tonight over his inability to even indulge in slight delirium over self deception.....

LOL , thats it? Losing sleep?

Ha ha , looks like you are in fear that Islam is growing and Christianity in decline. Instead of addressing the issue ... its losing sleep?

Aiyoo , this is so funny. Of all people you believe an article by an ex IDF intelligence officer , who probably have never been to Japan but not the actual credible sources in Japan. So much so for a so called 'true professional and an expert in the field' .... field of BS yeah.

Losing sleep?? Ha ha

Last edited by sam1528 on 31-10-2014 10:28 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2014 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Bingo, my prediction is fulfilled, this poor old ustazy was losing sleep last night futliely replying my post. Bet he is losing sleep again tonight searching for new lies to fill between the lines..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2014 10:56 PM | Show all posts
wkk5159 posted on 1-11-2014 09:06 PM
ingo, my prediction is fulfilled, this poor old ustazy was losing sleep last night futliely replying my post. Bet he is losing sleep again tonight searching for new lies to fill between the lines..

LOL , if I ever lose sleep is because I am laughing so hard at your response .... oops , specifically non response.

You cannot even address the issue but just prattle. Tsk tsk tsk , this is so poor from a you who claim to be 'a true professional and an expert in your field' ... the field of BS.

Are you in fear that Islam is growing in Japan? For sure you are. That is why your non response but prattling ...... LOL
Last edited by sam1528 on 1-11-2014 10:59 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 04:41 AM | Show all posts
well the author is pretty much mistaken.
Alhamdulillah Islam shines at higher places in Japan - in top unis ya...like Kyoto, Waseda etc .

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Yasushi-Kosugi/382804291

http://www.islamicareastudies.jp/en/network/kias.html Last edited by mbhcsf on 2-11-2014 12:05 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 04:53 AM | Show all posts
i like the attitude adopted by the scholars  and not like some forumners here.

Japan’s Islamic Area Studies Network was officially adopted in 2008 under the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) “Projects for the Advancement of Joint Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences”. (This was renamed “Projects for the Advancement of Unique Joint Research Centers” in 2010.) The research work carried out by this network employs historical approaches and regional comparison methods to study current issues. Our goal is to build a framework of empirical knowledge on Islam and Islamic Civilization.

In October 2008, our network was also officially recognized by the MEXT as a “Joint Usage/Research Center”. This recognition further strengthened the network, which we had established under the National Institutes for the Humanities’ Program(NIHU) for Islamic Area Studies, the successor of the 1997-2002 Islamic Area Studies Project. Our network is comprised of five joint research centers at five academic institutions: the University of Tokyo, Sophia University, Kyoto University, the Toyo Bunko (Oriental Library), and serving as the network’s central office, Waseda University. Each center carries out research on one publicly requested Solicited Research Topic and Center Reinforcement Projects designed to augment research capabilities.

As the world entered the 21st century, in the wake of the events of September 11th 2001, chaos and destruction raged across Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere. Moreover, the freshly memorable massive push for democracy that first arose in Tunisia and Egypt, and whose ultimate influence and outcome remain unknown, has spread like a wildfire to other countries of the region. This turmoil in Islamic lands that could potentially reverberate around the entire globe continues even now. To properly understand these issues, we need to empirically clarify the nature of Islam and its regional Muslim societies. The objectives shared by all the centers in our network are as follows.

Objective 1         To make the most of our network of joint research centers, by collaborating with researchers and institutions throughout Japan. To also collaborate internationally, with researchers from Islamic areas and other countries, to get both insider and outsider perspectives in our analysis of Islam and its geographic regions, thereby enhancing our level of understanding, and building an empirical body of knowledge on the modern Islamic world.
Objective 2         To strengthen the ties between our educational institutions to help foster the next generation of Islamic area scholars. To actively pursue the participation in this Islamic Area Studies program of young researchers from Japan and abroad.
Objective 3         With the preceding objectives in mind, and while keeping sight of their respective research and educational environments, their research staff, their fields of study, and their budgets, to make each of the five centers in Japan’s Islamic Area Studies Network a place with a personality.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 04:56 AM | Show all posts

on muslims in Japan

http://islamcenter.or.jp/en/hist ... -of-islam-in-japan/ Last edited by mbhcsf on 2-11-2014 06:31 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 05:06 AM | Show all posts
I guess Prof Kasogi Yasoshi has more knowledge on this compared to the thread opener and the author, really.

to the thread opener - are you sure that you are  telling the RIGHT thing ?

Last edited by mbhcsf on 2-11-2014 06:29 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 06:30 AM | Show all posts
THE LAND 'without' MUSLIMS  - DEBUNKED

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2014 06:32 AM | Show all posts
rospinki posted on 29-10-2014 12:58 PM
good info.

respect Japan anyway, its their country and give priority for the sake of  their herit ...

in what way  the article is 'good' ? would u  kindly elaborate, please?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 12:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mbhcsf posted on 2-11-2014 06:32 AM
in what way  the article is 'good' ? would u  kindly elaborate, please?

good for my own reference. if u dont think its not 'good' i dont mind..i need not to explain to u why.

ermm..goshh..welll..u know~~hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 12:51 PM | Show all posts
rospinki posted on 2-11-2014 12:46 PM
good for my own reference. if u dont think its not 'good' i dont mind..i need not to explain to u  ...

heheh - i guess that 's the best you can do yeah ....well it pretty simple words ...no ifs , ands or buts, just hehehe - pandailaa tu , brilliant

i merely asking for opinions
and if you think he is writing facts, haha hmm...i am questioning whether what is  written is actually in fact a 'fact' .

nampak macam kosong dan pada saya layak jadi reference  bawah kaki je.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2014 12:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mbhcsf posted on 2-11-2014 12:51 PM
heheh - i guess that 's the best you can do yeah ....well it pretty simple words ...no ifs , ands  ...

fact or not..why bother?

pfrthhh..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 12:25 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066861 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.