ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: miss_myvi

The Face: Pilih model terbaik

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2013 03:55 PM | Show all posts
ZaraPalarae posted on 16-9-2013 11:36 PM
benci gile dgn si sandra tuh !

Sama la!!! Bile la pompuan poyo tu nak keluar. Muka xde value langsung!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2013 12:30 AM | Show all posts
tapi naomi nampak kelas. tak macam janice dickinson very the kasar one.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2013 09:46 AM | Show all posts
timahterung posted on 24-8-2013 11:58 PM
pemenangnya ialah Devyn Abdullah, anak didik Karolina , runner up iaitu anak didik Naomi Zilin telah ...

bukan runner up Margaux Brooke team coco ke? info dari IG Margaux Brooke & CoCo Rocha.. Rasenye finale Margaux vs Zilin

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2013 12:27 PM | Show all posts
skymania posted on 18-9-2013 09:28 PM
kerlassttt cam ct lijah ngan t.zawiyah.. akak angkat konon..sudahnyer..laki kau die angkat..

hadoii...statement tak menahan..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2013 09:14 PM | Show all posts
makbudakcomel posted on 24-9-2013 09:46 AM
bukan runner up Margaux Brooke team coco ke? info dari IG Margaux Brooke & CoCo Rocha.. Rasenye fi ...

margaux celah mana pulak uolls dapat nih?? Dah  official dah pun Devyn menang         http://the-face.oxygen.com/devyn-the-face

Copy and paste from satu website;

Devyn Abdullah, 21, a single mother from the Bronx, is the first winner of Naomi Campbell’s new Oxygen series, The Face.

Devyn was a member of model Karolina Kurkova’s team, beating Team Karolina’s Ebony, Team Naomi’s Zi Lin, and Team Coco’s Margaux.

After Tuesday's finale, Devyn told TIME what it meant to her to win. "This moment, winning The Face, and being Ulta’s face for the 2013 campaign is my break," she said. "It’s me getting my foot in the door of the modeling industry, and I’m really excited about it. I want people to love me for me, to be attracted to me for my story and where I come from and to recognize me as a businesswoman. It’s amazing. Being a single mother, working four jobs before I did this show — any single mother can relate to how hard that is. I was made to model and I was made to be a mother, so why not do just that?The Face definitely helped me with it."

Check out Devyn’s winning moment here. Did you watch the show? Are you happy with the outcome?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2013 01:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Luo zilin ni top 5 miss universe 2011 time tu Angola menang. Tinggi dia ni. Orang kat forum miss universe ckp kaki dia ni palsu sgt. Haha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-9-2013 05:27 PM | Show all posts
ntah nape aku rase muka coco rachel tu macam ashley greene sket2...

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 02:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037848 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.