[Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2012 10:42 AM | Show all posts
love and adore her..hope gegirl aku nanti sweet mcm dia..hehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2012 11:14 AM | Show all posts
beatgirlX posted on 25-10-2012 10:42 AM
love and adore her..hope gegirl aku nanti sweet mcm dia..hehehe

kan! Taylor Swift will always be Taylor Swift. Nanti hantar anak pegi guitar class

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2012 11:23 AM | Show all posts
die ni mmg sweet tp aku tak brape suke private life die. there must be something wrong with this girl sbb asyik bertukar2 boypren je. pastu amek kesempatan tu cipta lagu. pppfffftttt!!!!

skrang ni die tgh kapel ngan conor kennedy tp dgr citer ade fling gak ngan sepupu connor patrik susahnakeja tu..

to swifties bukan nk kutuk sure this girl can sing but jgn smpi gossip mengaburi bakat die. serial dater giru

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2012 11:29 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 25-10-2012 11:23 AM
die ni mmg sweet tp aku tak brape suke private life die. there must be something wrong with this gir ...

serial dater.. haha. yeah, maybe she needs an inspiration to write songs..but undeniable, her songs are amazing. kan? yang dating kennedy sekarang ni, dia serious kan, in this relationship?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2012 11:35 AM | Show all posts
sugarplumsweet posted on 25-10-2012 11:29 AM
serial dater.. haha. yeah, maybe she needs an inspiration to write songs..but undeniable, her song ...

ade yg ckp it's just a phase sbb die ni ade kennedy obsession smpi nak beli rumah sebelah kennedy lagi. cer google taylor swift kennedy obsession.

taylor swift start dating ngan conor pas mak conor mati bunuh diri. so he's vulnerable and maybe waktu tu taylor swift nk jadi pengubat hati die.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 10:54 AM | Show all posts

Taylor Swift : list seme ex-BF.. [updated : buang surat peminat?]

Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you. You're gonna believe them and when yoy're fifteen feeling like there nothing's to figure out

Above lyric sounds innocent right?

It's Fifteen by Taylor Swift from her album Fearless, like five years ago?

Never knew this sweet innocent country girl could be a player in love, innocence at the surface nails all the guys in reality.

I love her songs. And i respect her like a lot. Don't you think she is a real player?

Can you recall how many guys she had dated?

It's all written in her song. Let's us find out. Let me start with Joe Jonas.

Click here to read more Last edited by skymania on 7-4-2013 08:19 AM

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2013 11:17 AM | Show all posts
patut la dia banyak idea nak menulis lagu. banyak sumber inspirasi kekdahnya

btw, aku suka lagu2nya dan orangnya sekali...cantik!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 11:47 AM | Show all posts
kalo teka penuh dapat kedit tak?apa ye nama penuh ex anak ikan  dia from kennedy' s tu?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2013 11:41 PM | Show all posts
katanya 13 llaki dlm masa 4 tahun.. :p
so each dlm beberapa bulan saja lah kan??

Joe Jonas 'Forever and Always' Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift got together in the summer of 2008, but were dunzo by that fall when he dumped her during a 27-second phone call. He was dating Camille Belle at the time of the split, which means he technically cheated on her..
"I've written about [the split], and I like to write about my life ... that's just how I deal with things," she told MTV in Nov. 2008 about the Jonas-inspired song, 'Forever and Always.' "[It's] a song about watching somebody completely fade away in a relationship and wondering what you did wrong." Last edited by cikatilia on 12-1-2013 11:45 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 11:41 PM | Show all posts

Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift 'Back To December'Taylor Swift dated another Taylor, Taylor Lautner, a year later in fall of 2009. The duo met while filming 'Valentine's Day' and Taylor immortalized their time together with the track 'Back to December'.
"I write songs about people who deserve to have songs written about them, and whatever they need to hear, whatever is the right thing to say to that person, ends up being said," she said of the track.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 11:42 PM | Show all posts

John Mayer and Taylor Swift 'Dear John'
Somehow lothario John Mayer and fresh-faced Taylor connected well enough to date in early 2010. The romance didn't end well, however, and we have the lyrical proof in the thinly disguised song,'Dear John,' to thank.
"Dear John/ I see it all now that you're gone/ Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?/ The girl in the dress cried the whole way home.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 11:43 PM | Show all posts

Jake Gyllenhaal 'We Are Never, Ever Getting Back Together'Magazine covers declared that Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor were "in love" when they were spotted packing on the PDA, and hitting up the actor's hipster spots in Brooklyn. He dumped the singer for good that January of 2010 and now we have the song, 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' as a musical F-bomb to Jake.
"He made me feel like I wasn't as good or as relevant as these hipster bands he listened to. So I made a song that I knew would absolutely drive him crazy when he heard it on the radio," she told USA Today.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2013 11:47 PM | Show all posts
latest - harry styles

Taylor Swift Totally Depressed After Harry Styles Split — Eyewitness

xde nye laki tu sedih lah..
sakan dia berhot tub dgn awk cun

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 08:01 AM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 12-1-2013 11:47 PM
latest - harry styles

harry styles ni ahli one direction kan??

btw, org cantik memang senang dpt pengganti...tapi belom tentu pengganti tu kekal

keep on hunting, miss swift!
Last edited by ruffleen on 13-1-2013 08:11 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 08:20 AM | Show all posts
ni aku petik dari wikipedia

Swift dated:

1- singer Joe Jonas from July to October 2008 (3 bulan)

2- actor Taylor Lautner from October to December 2009 (2 bulan)

3- musician John Mayer from late 2009 until early 2010 (2-3 bulan)

4- actor Jake Gyllenhaal from October to December 2010 (2 bulan)

5- political heir Conor Kennedy from July to September 2012 (2 bulan)

6- One Direction singer Harry Styles from October 2012 to January 2013 (3 bulan)

yg aku perasan kebanyakan relationship dia ni bertahan 2-3 bulan aje, pastu kebanyakannya berlaku pada hujung tahun......musim sejuk kot! hahahahaa

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 12:55 PM | Show all posts
kuatnya selera dia ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-1-2013 01:05 PM | Show all posts
pelik sangat, gaya dah macam perempuan melayu terakhir, manja dan lemah lembut. senang cerita, memang idaman lelaki lah. tapi semua pakwe tak boleh melekat. waktu dia dating dengan jake gylenhall tu dulu, i dah happy sangat. nampak macam serius, jumpa parents bagai. alih-alih break up jugak. memang sesuatu sangat ko ni taylor

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 02:34 PM | Show all posts
ginbug posted on 13-1-2013 01:05 PM
pelik sangat, gaya dah macam perempuan melayu terakhir, manja dan lemah lembut. senang cerita, meman ...

tu la... gaya sweet tp playa gitu

ada jugak yg membanding kan dia dgn bad girl "miley cyrus
nampak mcm wild aje tp dah enggaged and stay dgn boyfren yg sama s elama 3 tahun

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 02:35 PM | Show all posts

lols

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2013 02:52 PM | Show all posts
mungkin jugak semua lelaki ni tak serasi dgn taylor, so sebelom hubungan jadi lebih 'parah' baik dia putus dulu awal2

(bersangka baik)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Era baru Indonesia
maklukpenggodaEra baru Indonesia
Views : 28879 Replies : 12
Bekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah hadir ke makamah Januari depan
maklukpenggodaBekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah ha
Views : 87989 Replies : 3393
Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak halang suami curang
ultra78Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak h
Views : 37251 Replies : 22
Civil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, beri keadilan sekarang - Tengku Hassanal  menitahkan agar keadilan diberikan segera kepada seorang pekerja pembinaan yang didakwa diserang kerabat Diraja Pahang
YgBenarCivil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, be
Views : 62950 Replies : 16
Tengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
irveneTengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
Views : 38888 Replies : 154
Jangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman”...Bunuh kerat lapan, Abah Hayat menyesal, bertaubat
YgBenarJangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman
Views : 7930 Replies : 52
Abah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bunuh kerat lapan 23 tahun lalu
AbahmungAbah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bu
Views : 45485 Replies : 95
Sabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan kedua dipegang oleh Kelantan manakala ketiga  Terengganu.Anda nak pindah?
YgBenarSabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan k
Views : 31501 Replies : 76
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 109343 Replies : 6698
madu gula tok matahari
aaanf14madu gula tok matahari
Views : 72719 Replies : 659

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046436 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.