CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

[SBS]ATHENA:<ChaSeungWon,JungWooSung,LeeJiAh,ChoiSiWon

[Copy link]
Post time 6-7-2010 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Athena: Goddess of War Teaser Photo Unveiled!

The spin-off of the blockbuster TV series IRIS is all geared up for filming. The cast of the next action-drama, Athena: Goddess War began filming last month and will [url=]kick[/url] off their first overseas shoot this month in Italy.

Filming [url=]locations[/url] of Athena include 6 countries such as Singapore, New [url=]Zealand[/url] and Japan. The series, which is slated for a small screen debut this November, is packed with its star studded cast, including the likes of Jung WooSung, Cha SeungWoon, SuAe, Lee JiA, Kim MinJong and Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and many more.

There has to be a catch right? Yes, there is. We all know that IRIS was made popular by the broadcasting [url=]channel[/url] KBS, but surprisingly, Athena is claimed by SBS and will be turned into a Monday-Tuesday drama.

The storyline [url=]involves[/url] Athena – a terrorist group led by their evil mastermind Cha SeungWoon, threatens South Korea and kidnapped the President’s daughter (played by Lee BoYoung). The [url=]National[/url] Anti-Terrorist Service (NTS) special agent Jung WooSung and his [url=]league[/url] of spies, will begin their action-packed [url=]mission[/url] to save the President’s daughter and to bring peace in South Korea.

Enjoy the photos!

Source: mydaily.co.kr + javabeans@dramabeans.com

x sabar nk tggu teaser...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2010 08:56 PM | Show all posts
poster diorg ni

better lagi poster iris

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2010 09:46 PM | Show all posts
lohhh kat SBS ke???

apasal tak wat kat KBS cam IRIS ....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2010 09:59 AM | Show all posts
dah kluar teaser kat dramabeans ... mcm best gak citer nih....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2010 03:02 PM | Show all posts
meh aku tlg tepekkan...tengah rajin nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2010 03:18 PM | Show all posts
nie teaser skali ngan ost...tgk MV ost biar betol heroin kene tembak pas2 heronyer kejar kete kene langgar mati gak ke?adoi la...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2010 03:34 PM | Show all posts
@kia...

jom kita buat stalking tgk diorg shooting masa kat singapore nanti...?
mesti siwon hap ...
isabel Post at 29-6-2010 03:30 PM

motip sy baru pasan post kak bel ni??

hahahahaha ~~ ikut kan hati mmg la nk merasa stalking dorg shooting drama ni!! nak2 ada siwon kan. tp kena tgk masa & kewangan dulu la kak bel... yela, nak saving byk tuk ss3 nnt. tp ntah2 kan, dorg shooting drama ni kat s'pore dlm masa bdak2 suju concert kat s'pore kot. tp mcm lama la pulak nak tngu bulan 1 tu br nak shooting kat s'pore...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2010 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Kim Min-jong says Choi Siwon has much potential as actor

Singer and actor Kim Min-jong has evaluated Super Junior member Choi Si-won as having much potential as possibility as an actor.

Kim made the remark during a showcase on Monday for upcoming TV series “Athena,” the spin-off to last year’s hit show “IRIS,” in which the two appear alongside a star-studded cast also including Jung Woo-sung, Cha Seung-won, Soo Ae, E Ji-ah and Kim Seung-woo.

“He’s doing so well that he’s an actor whose future I look forward to more than his present,” complimented Kim. “He reminds me of my own past, when I see him doing well at sports and music, as well as having a good determination for acting.”

Choi explained, “I think I’ll be able to act with my mind at ease and not be nervous because I had been pressured about having to act but everyone has been treating me as if I’m their sibling or nephew……. The members of Super Junior are jealous of me getting to work with them.” Choi explained.

“Athena,” set to go on air starting November, will be about terrorist acts and threats against the Korean Peninsula and the whole world.

The drama will be shot in various locations throughout the world such as Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and Switzerland.

cr: asiae.co.kr

mmg dah x sabo2 nak tngu drama ni... even siwon bukan watak utama, tp sure dia nmpk gorjes biler dok lawan2 tu!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2010 10:16 AM | Show all posts
aku pun dok tunggu2 citer nih coz nak tengok siwon...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2010 10:22 AM | Show all posts
aku pun dok tunggu2 citer nih coz nak tengok siwon...
azradiza Post at 3-9-2010 10:16 AM

mmg priority nak tgk siwon beraksi la kan... tp biler aku tgk trailer, xsabor gak nak tgk jung woosung... sooae pun cantik gak!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2010 10:24 AM | Show all posts
rukia
mak aiiiiiiiiiii kan main agik nk turun sing gara2 nk tgk abe won shooting... alah, naper aa tak shoot kat mesia aje hehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2010 07:47 PM | Show all posts
Jejoongwon’s Sean Richard joins Athena

Another addition has been made to upcoming spy drama Athena, which premieres in December (Giant‘s extension has pushed the premiere back from its original November target): Sean Richard (or Sean Richard Dulake), the Korean-American actor who played Dr. Allen in SBS’s medical sageuk show Jejoongwon.

If you don’t recognize him, I don’t blame you; he was styled drastically differently in Jejoongwon, where I thought he was about twenty years older than his real age. (He’s 26.)

In Athena, he’ll be a part of Cha Seung-won‘s secret organization, shedding the gentler image from Jejoongwon to dive into the action genre.

Sean Richard  (as he is known in the Korean press) was born to a British father and Korean mother and majored in business administration at Boston University, with a minor in acting. Following that, he continued acting in theater and shorts in New York.
Athena has moved from shooting in Italy to Japan, and will premiere in December on SBS.

I can’t weigh in on his acting just yet, but he does look the part. Take his appearance from Jejoongwon, followed by an ad for which he modeled — what a difference a suit makes:

Via OSEN

credit: http://www.dramabeans.com

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2010 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Additional photos of BoA for Athena

On September 17th, superstar BoA tweeted a photo while filming for the much anticipated drama, “Athena: Goddess of War”. The filming took place in Japan and BoA mentioned that acting has been difficult for her.

The producers of the drama, Taewoon Entertainment, recently uploaded additional photos of BoA in the drama.

She will be making a cameo as herself (singer) with Jung Woo Sung acting as her bodyguard. “Athena: Goddess of War” will debut this December through SBS.                                                                                       

cdt allkpop

minah neh pun cameo jugakk dlm athena neh...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Su Ae and Jung Woo-sung in bed together for Athena            

Literally. It’s funny to compare Athena‘s promotional blitz with IRIS‘s, because there are so many similarities. On one hand, I do NOT want to spend all of Athena‘s run nitpicking every detail and comparison to IRIS, but on the other hand, it’s sort of inevitable.

Example: Compare the above still with these from IRIS. In IRIS, the scene occurred on a memorable romantic getaway to Japan. In Athena, the scene happens on a romantic date in… Japan. Taewon Entertainment, your formula is showing.
(Not that it makes it any less interesting. Hot spies in bed together, rawr!)

The details of the scene: Spy Jung-woo (Jung Woo-sung) is suspended from work after taking responsibility for a case that went awry, and goes to Japan alone to do some solo investigating. There, he meets Hye-in (Su Ae), and they confirm their feelings for each other on this unexpected rendezvous.

Genuine question: Do all you Jung Woo-sung fans (and you know who you are) feel your insides shrivel up in envy to see him getting nekkid with another woman, or are you happy that he’s getting some fictional lovin’ from a lovely lady like Su Ae? Just curious.

Athena moved to Japan from its location shoots in Italy, and is still filming there. The production plans to film in a total of six different countries, and will premiere in December.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 05:58 PM | Show all posts
siwon siwon siwon..

really need extra doses of siwon

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2010 10:18 PM | Show all posts
BoA and Jung Woo-sung on a date (for Athena)            

Well, Mr. Jung Woo-sung, you sure are getting around, aren’t you? First you were romancing Su Ae in Italy, and then we saw stills of you cozying up to Lee Jia, and then there was that bed scene with Su Ae. Now a date with pan-Asian pop superstar BoA?

These stills show Jung’s character Jung-woo walking the streets in a so-called date with BoA, who plays a top singer (essentially herself) who is in Japan for a concert, while Jung-woo is her guard. The two are in Tottori, where a local love legend about a white rabbit forms an important aspect of the story (you mean just like in IRIS?).

BoA headed to Japan for her scenes immediately after finishing a concert in Shanghai. She plans to return to Korea after four days in Japan, and will also participate in Athena’s shoots at home.

via: Mk.co.kr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-10-2010 11:25 PM | Show all posts
100930 Athena Filming in Ttotori , Japan

credit: uploader

wahhhhhhhhhh... siwon buat aksi stunt sndr tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2010 11:20 AM | Show all posts
101116 Athena Episode 1 preview

Credit: siwoo0407 @ youtube

weeeeeeeeeee ~~ drama ni confirm kuar 13hb December... akhir nyer muncul jugak!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Taeyeon Releases "I Love You" MV

SNSD member Taeyeon has achieved much success in the past with her contributions to the soundtrack albums of various dramas, including "Can You Hear Me" for "Beethoven Virus" and "If" for "Hong Gil Dong."

Recently, she participated in the soundtrack of the upcoming IRIS spin-off "Athena: Goddess of War" with her newest solo track "I Love You." The full music video was released today, so make sure to check it out!

"Athena" will make its official debut on SBS on December 13th, and will feature Jung Woo Sung, Cha Seung Won, Soo Ae, Lee Ji Ah, Kim Min Jong, Lee Bo Young and Choi Siwon.

Source: SM Entertainment's Official Youtube Channel
Credit: Soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2010 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Athena bursts onto scene with 22.8% premiere

by javabeans | December 13, 2010 | 27 Comments

SBS’s new spy drama Athena: Goddess of War is off to a fantastic start, bringing in an impressive 22.8% rating from the first episode. That’s comparable to IRIS‘s first numbers (24.5%), and sets itself up for a nice run.
(To be sure, initial first numbers are not a guarantee of continued success; Runaway Plan B is one such example where the premiere was a hit — 20.7% — but the series slid gradually with every episode until it settled around 10%-11%. However, most dramas that start strong tend to finish even stronger. Refer to Dong Yi, Daemul, Baker King Kim Tak-gu, and Giant for a few recent examples.)
Meanwhile, MBC’s Queen of Reversals recorded a 14.5%, which is an improvement but not quite high enough to meet the 17% prerequisite stated by MBC to merit an extension. Looks like tomorrow’s ratings battle will be the deciding factor.
Over on KBS, Mary Stayed Out All Night aired two episodes on Monday (to make up for losing one airing due to a pre-emption), and brought in a 6.1% for its 10th episode (which aired against the other two shows) and an 8.4% for its 11th (which aired afterward, its numbers rising after the competition had wrapped for the night).
Note: Athena recaps are in the works, though not by me. Stay tuned!Via: HeraldM
Credit: Dramabeans

fuh, rating agak memberangsangkan utk 1st episode. harap2 la rating akan maintai jer 20+%!!
pagi td x sempat nak donlot full lg citer ni, balik rumah kang baru boleh sambung balik donlot!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 07:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.581982 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.