CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sukebintang

BEAST~Shock Of The New Era~pict,lyric update @ 1st page~COMEBACK STAGE

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Yong Joon Hyung (1989.12.19) - Unusual haircut, skilled at talking and at the same time charismatic.

Q: Interesting haircut you got there.
"It was my idea. I first said that I wanted to have the sides of myhair cut short. After that, it felt empty there so I shaved in somerandom patterns. I even shaved in a mic but members say it looks morelike a pig's nose or a lollipop. I shave in different stuff each weekbut the hair on the sides can only grow fast, so I alternate betweeneach sides of my head and just cover the side I don't use with my tophair."

Q: How is your real personality like?
"Just like all our members, I'm fun and energetic. The thing is though,that I have this period before I become friends with somebody I've justmet, a period of inspection. Some misunderstand me and think that Idon't like them, but when I finish the inspection and become friendswith that person I'm quite energetic around them."

Qoesn't your busy schedule wear you down?
"Can't tell if we're really busy yet. We're just happy each day becausethis was what we always wanted to do. I wish that we were busier."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2009 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nzhass79 at 7-11-2009 23:07

kebin... spt dijanjikan

ni hah yang akak suker

yang belah kiri(belakang tu)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Yang Yo Sup (1990.01.05) - Eating champion, and at the same time the mascot of the group who draws in all the Noona fans with his cuteness.

Q: Aren't you way to thin to be the eating champion?
"I'm called that because I eat a lot of pretty much everything. LittleDong Woon and I are late night snack buddies, so we always eat cookiesor make some instant noodles late at night. I thought it was odd that Ididn't gain any weight so I took medical test on the 3rd and apparentlyI'm underweight. Must be the lack of sleep and sweating."

Q: You're the mascot of the cute apparently. How is your real personality like?
"Aww, thank you. I prefer this image of cuteness as well. Its not likeI'm sexy or have nice abs so I think its more fitting for me to be thecute one."
(Joon Hyung says "He is the same as what you see on the TV, always filled with fun.")

Q: Do you sometimes go on fan sites of you guys?
"All the time. Those places are our playground. I fight with Doo Joon sometimes because of our fan sites."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Lee Ki Kwang (1990.03.30) - Kwang Kwang, a smiley face filled with fun

Q: How did you get the nickname "Kwang Kwang"?
"Had it since I was a trainee at JYP, no real meaning attached though. Mostly because I have Kwang in my name I guess."

Q: Isn't it hard to sing for BEAST and act on Highkick through the roof at the same time? You're a high school student in love with Hwang Jung Eum in the show, but have you ever dated someone older than you in real life?
"I wanted to try acting as well and I have been taking lessons, and I'mglad that I was given the opportunity to be on Highkick. My body istired but I wanted to do it so I'm kept happy. I'll try harder for allour viewers. Also, I've not had that many girlfriends but yeah, haven'tdated someone older yet. Kind of curious about what it would be likethough."

Q: Yoon Shi Yoon from the show says that you're full of charms. How is your real personality?
"Lots of charm, lots of fun, I think."

Q: Don't people say that your smile reminds them of Yoo Seung Ho?
"Really? I thank anyone who thinks that way."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:13 PM | Show all posts
362# nzhass79

kakzu..gamba die tak kuar punmaybe sbb intenet kat umah ni skrg ni die loading gambar lmbt sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2009 11:16 PM | Show all posts
td try matchkan gambo tu ngan gambo kat 1st pg... mgkn song dong won kot (cangtu ke eja??)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Son Dong Woon (1991.06.06) - Youngest, but mysterious and serious

Q: They say you're bold and extravagant.
"Don't think so. I'm called that because they couldn't find a real nickname for me."
(BUT the team members would like to disagree.)

Q: Heard you're good at Chinese.
"Wanted to go to the university with Chinese scholarship, so I tooklessons and studied by myself as well. There are some Chinese traineesin the company and I can speak fairly well with them."

Q: Aren't you quiet.
"I'm losing chances to talk, I want to be funny but my face and my toneare quite serious so that image stuck on me. I am however looking anyear or two ahead so I think I have a lot of time to show my funny sidein future."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:18 PM | Show all posts
td try matchkan gambo tu ngan gambo kat 1st pg... mgkn song dong won kot (cangtu ke eja??)
nzhass79 Post at 7-11-2009 23:16

dh dpt tgk gif tu..yup..btul dongwon..maknae dieorg

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:19 PM | Show all posts
[RADIO] 901105 PKL Starry Night Yoseob - Cracks of a Broken Heart

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2009 11:24 PM | Show all posts
dh dpt tgk gif tu..yup..btul dongwon..maknae dieorg
sukebintang Post at 7-11-2009 11:18 PM

setakat ni akak minat ler DW neh... nanti nk cari lg sape yg cute dulu
haros seme pon nk neh nanti

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:36 PM | Show all posts
setakat ni akak minat ler DW neh... nanti nk cari lg sape yg cute dulu
haros seme pon nk neh nanti
nzhass79 Post at 7-11-2009 23:24

ok..suare Dong Woon best..suare die jenis suare besar..dlm badgirl die tak byk part pun

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2009 11:41 PM | Show all posts
ok..suare Dong Woon best..suare die jenis suare besar..dlm badgirl die tak byk part pun
sukebintang Post at 7-11-2009 11:36 PM

tak dpt dengar lg sore dia bebetul...... aah..dlm bad girl sket sangat...... pastu dok bakang2 lak tu.. jenuh intai

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2009 11:59 PM | Show all posts
tak dpt dengar lg sore dia bebetul...... aah..dlm bad girl sket sangat...... pastu dok bakang2 lak tu.. jenuh intai
nzhass79 Post at 7-11-2009 23:41

kite rekemen akak dgr dieorg nyanyi kat radio..boleh dgr suare dongwoon ngan jelas

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 12:11 AM | Show all posts
BEAST - Bad Girl(Nov 7, 2009)

crodeMonmonSeason4@yt

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 12:33 AM | Show all posts
[B2STLYSubs] BEAST - UFO Town Replies

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 12:34 AM | Show all posts
[B2STLYSUBS] 091101 Inkigayo Mobile Ranking   AJ & Yoseob

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 12:36 AM | Show all posts
[RADIO] 091104 PKL Starry Night BEAST - Relax Your Mind

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 02:25 PM | Show all posts
BEAST: “Shake off the painful past..., ...our real start begins now."

BEAST: “Shake off the painful past, our real start begins now.”
Peoplesay fall is a man’s season. A southern wind is blowing in the musicindustry. Cute girl groups controlled the stage, but now boy idolgroups full of charisma are making the hearts of older girls skip abeat.

It has been less than a month since their debut, but thehot 6-member male group BEAST is speeding up the strong wind. Withtheir remarkable live skills, powerful dance and each member’sindividual looks, BEAST’s popularity is already spreading by the wordof mouth of their fans.

Yoon Dujun Yang Yoseub Jang HyunseungLee Kikwang Yong Jun Hyung Son Dongwoon. JoyNews 24 met the 6 BEASTmembers who have such vivid personalties.

“We have so many stories; if we made a ‘Human Theater*,’ there would be more than 10 episodes.”

Althoughit seems like BEAST has had it easy since their debut, the truth isthat they have a lot of past experiences. Some have failed on the vergeof debut, while others debuted but tasted bitterness. “If you make ourstory into ‘Human Theater*,’ more than 10 episodes would easilyemerge,” said the members casually, but their words have weight behindthem.

BEAST member Yoon Dujun failed to remain until the end onMnet’s reality program ‘Hot Blood.’ The other members from that timeare currently performing as 2PM and 2AM.

Jang Hyung Seungsuffered when he was eliminated in a survival program even as his debutwith Big Bang was right in front of him, and Lee Kikwang debuted underthe name AJ as a solo artist but was unable to find huge success. YangYoseub, Yong Junhyung, and Son Dongwoon spent around 4-5 years astrainees in JYP.

They could have stood on stage as Big Bang and2PM, but they don’t have any regrets about an “if only…” situation. Onthe contrary, their painful pasts have become the strength that allowsBEAST to come together even stronger.

“My experience on ‘HotBlood’ benefitted me; I didn't lose anything by appearing on it. Atthat time, I was extremely unhappy and hurt, but little by little Imatured. I looked ahead and fixed myself. It [my elimination] became anopportunity for me to practice harder and become more earnest.” (YoonDujun)

“I would be lying if I said that I didn’t have a hardtime after I was eliminated from Big Bang. But I continued to stay intouch with the Big Bang members. A while back, I met G-Dragon andYoungbae (Taeyang) hyung on Inkigayo, and they gave me a lot of advice.They worried about me, asking if I fight with the other members ofBEAST and telling to me get along well with them. I’m thankful.” (JangHyun Seung)

The BEAST members say with a laugh, “Maybe it’sbecause we all have at least one painful experience, but we considereach other a bit pathetic. They say misery loves company.”

“Sincewe’ve known each other since before debut, we understand each otherbetter as well. We’re supporting each other as members and workinghard,” they added, displaying their special friendship.

“What makes BEAST different? Our passion* for music.”

Withtheir long period of waiting and desire to debut, they have finallystood on stage. They put away their nervousness and the fear of “willdo well?” and perfectly enjoyed their performance. This was the momentto let their long practice and stage experience shine through.

“Wealways thought we would be satisfied and happy after debut and ourdebut day would become the best day of our lives, but in reality, afterwe came down from the stage, we still felt like we were missingsomething. The youngest, Dongwoon even cried really hard…with every daythat passes, performing on stage gradually becomes more and more fun.Everything is fascinating and fun, and we feel like we’ve gained enoughconfidence to enjoy performing.”

Around the time of BEAST’sdebut, boy idol groups started returning to the music industry, and thecompetition began. They have an especially interesting competition withtheir fated rivals who debuted on the same day, MBLAQ.

BEASTsaid, “MBLAQ is extremely cool. The members are close and don’t seemlike strangers; they’re supporting one another. We feel like the twogroups are having a synergistic effect, so even we are thankful forMBLAQ’s debut.”

But the subtle competition cannot be completelyignored. When asked what set them apart from other idol groups, BEASTreplied that if nothing else, their passion* for music will never beovershadowed.

Rapper Yong Junhyung in particular showed passionwhile making raps for this album. In addition to composing and writinglyrics, he also participated in arranging 4minute’s ‘Muzik’ and isrising to prominence.

“The composer hyungs gave me the chance totry. I feel like if I had taken someone else’s rap, it could only comeout awkwardly. Thinking that this is finally the time, I showed themlyrics I had written a long time ago. Although I’m still inexperienced,I’m learning enthusiastically. In the future, I hope to include a songI’ve written myself in an album.”

BEAST said, “If the opportunity arises, we would like to make our choreography, rap, songs, the entire album ourselves.”

New group BEAST hasn’t even shown us half of what they have in store. Their take-off starts now.

credits: Source; b2uty@b2strising; illuminate.@b2strising (translation)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Beast's First Goal

[Miningmx.com SPN bakmiae News] Beast Dream to debut.

Beastdebuted not to long ago but they waited a long time for it. Yoon DooJoon, Yang Yo Seob, Jang Hyun Seung, Yong Jun Hyung,Lee Ki Kwang, andSon Dong Woon have been trainees for years before debuting. These sixboys finally got to put their efforts on stage.

Beast, in a recent interview was thrilled saying ‘Debuting was our first goal.”

But being a trainee for 2-5 years can be difficult. Beast are ‘survivors’.

"It's very time consuming. Sometimes you feel like running. "

Younger school students are the most popular entertainers now a days.

Rainforest that "at first its hard and after awhile you want to give up,but after years you can’t stop fighting” they say from experience.

"I don’t think I could ever give up. If you asked me how I did it I wouldn’t be able to answer, but I would never give up.”

Eventually Beast made their dream come true. “I was so happy I could have fallen.”

"Trainee is not easy. You have to tried hard to be successful.”

Beast has debuted and made it to their first goal. Now they need a second goal.

"Since we debuted I can see more into the future. We’re finally starting.”

Credits: Source-Lumi@b2strising-xmyheart@b2strising(trans)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2009 03:40 PM | Show all posts
091104 DongWoon UFO Messages

Fan:[(To)DongWoon] Why are you a pretty boy SonDongWoon? What could one do to become like that?
Response: [DongWoon] That is a question of high difficulty...
Red Words: So are you saying you are a pretty boy...

Fan: [(To)DongWoon] I like SonArab SonOil
Response: [DongWoon] Do you mean you like me? Or the nicknames..
Red Words: You yyyyooooouuuuuu
I'm saying I like you
You yyyooooouuuuu
I mean you, you!!!

Credits: lucky#13(sharing); [email protected](trans)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063415 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.