ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aseela

Brad ♥ Angie dan 6 kids lagi

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-5-2014 09:40 AM | Show all posts
adfiza posted on 6-5-2014 06:42 AM
Kenapa nak buang?

hi @adfiza ...
kalau tak salah...angie dah buat test dan dia potensi tinggi untuk dapat cancer. sbb mak angie dulu pon ada cancer, jadi test ni nak tengok potensi bole dapat cancer tu..result nya hampir 90% tak salah hi-potential. so dia dah buat buang lymph node (breast dia) .. untuk elak dapat breast cancer. bukan buang breast tapi part of breast yang biasa sel cancer bermula. dan corrective surgery untuk breast dia (termasuk nipple dan tissue what nots)

lepas tu selesai...orang pompuan ni of coz tak kat breast...cancer akan singgah kat rahim...so itu la plan dia selepas ini.

apa pon, bole baca pasal angie ni kat mana2 dan usaha dia untuk kekal hidup untuk anak2 dia.

semua ni masih baru dalam medical science..ada yang sokong...ada yang tak. terpulang pada masing2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 09:46 AM | Show all posts
A Maleficent effort! Angelina Jolie steps out in black outfit and horned heels while Elle Fanning sports cartoon queen shoes to promote film

In their new film Maleficent, Angelina Jolie stars at the horned evil fairy while Elle Fanning plays Sleeping Beauty Princess Aurora.
And the actresses ensured they sported character appropriate outfits - and footwear to promote the Disney movie in Paris on Monday.
Angelina, 38, sported a black strapless Ralph Lauren peplum top and belt teamed with trousers with cat's eye black eyeliner and glossy lipstick.

And on the star's feet were Christina Louboutin shoes with curved horn heels reminiscent of her character's two-horned appearance.
And her stylish teenage co-star Elle also selected some aptly themed footwear for the event, held at the Bristol Hotel.
The 16-year-old fashionista arrived sporting a fetching pair of yellow and black pumps adorned with a cartoon queen motif, complete with gold crown.

Both stars looked happy and relaxed as they posed together in front of a huge poster of the film, with Elle laughing uproariously at a comment made by her co-star at one point.
Elle seemed particularly proud of her footwear, throwing her head back and giggling as she arrived at the venue.
With her long blonde hair worn loose over her shoulders, the actress looked pretty in a dark green flared dress, subtle make-up and delicate gold jewellery.

Maleficent is a 'reimagining' of the classic 1959 Disney cartoon film exploring the untold story of the iconic villain - played by Angelina - incorporating elements of the betrayal which turned her heart to stone.
Elle recently revealed that she felt a little daunted at the prospect of working co-star Angelina but was soon put at ease.
'When you hear "Angelina Jolie," that’s just a name,' she told Scarlett Johansson in the May issue of Interview Magazine. 'When I met her, she became, like, flesh - someone who wasn’t just a big celebrity.'

Meanwhile, Angelina reassured fans that the new movie - out in the U.S. on May 30 - would 'respect' the original 1959 Disney cartoon.
'We've respected the classic, we've tried to bring you what you love about the story,' she said in a promotional video. 'We also hope to hope to bring a world that you've never seen before.
'It's a very beautiful story, and I think it is very different from what people are going to expect.'

The star also enjoyed playing the archetypal 'dark' character in the movie, previously telling Entertainment Weekly: 'I was quite sad to put my staff down and put my horns away because somehow, she just lives in a different world.
'But I did have to take my staff home to practice walking with it in my cloak. Then I would go outside and scream at the bushes to expand my voice and play with my voice. So, mom was a bit nutso for a period!'
Angelina's daughter Vivienne stars as the young Princess Aurora in the film, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 09:50 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2014 11:00 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 7-5-2014 09:40 AM
hi @adfiza ...
kalau tak salah...angie dah buat test dan dia potensi tinggi untuk dapat cancer. s ...

...br ada potensi die dah buang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 11:09 AM | Show all posts
adfiza posted on 7-5-2014 11:00 AM
...br ada potensi die dah buang...

yup...sebab tu ramai yang kritik keputusan angie nak buang lymph node di breast dan next ovari..... dan ada yang kata sebab angie ni attention seeker. well...its her body anyway...angie lebih kepada urge orang untuk go for the test...rather than to pursue with buang itu ini untuk elak cancer. pada aku, bukan sebab hidup selamanya...tapi hidup melawan cancer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2014 10:48 AM | Show all posts
'I never thought I'd have children, I never thought I'd be in love': Angelina Jolie opens up in rare interview about Brad, babies, and her rebellious twenties

The usually publicity shy Angelina Jolie has opened up about marriage, her six children, and her experimental twenties in a rare interview with ELLE magazine.
The 38-year-old star of the upcoming Maleficent film has posed for the title’s cover, and reveals that she and fiance Brad Pitt are now ‘more interested in each other’ than ever before.
Photographed by Saint Laurent designer Hedi Slimane in the brand’s sharp black-and-white clothes, Ms Jolie also revealed that she never thought she would find true love – and that her wild-child youth was publicly ‘misinterpreted as [me] wanting to be rebellious.’

The mother-of-six says that her nine-year relationship with Brad Pitt, as well as their large family, still surprises her.
‘I never thought I’d have children, I never thought I’d be in love, I never thought I’d meet the right person,’ Ms Jolie, who has been divorced twice, said. ‘Having come from a broken home—you kind of accept that certain things feel like a fairy tale, and you just don’t look for them.’

She says that rather than becoming uninterested in each other, her relationship with Mr Pitt, whom she got engaged to in April 2012, has evolved over time.
‘You get together and you’re two individuals and you feel inspired by each other, you challenge each other, you complement each other, drive each other beautifully crazy,’ she explained of their dynamic.
‘After all these years, we have history—and when you have history with somebody, you’re friends in such a very real, deep way that there’s such a comfort, and an ease, and a deep love that comes from having been through quite a lot together,’ she added.

While Ms Jolie was no wallflower in her youth, she does feel that her famous antics, which included kissing her brother James Haven on the Oscars red carpet in 2000 and carrying ex-husband Billy Bob’s blood around her neck on the red carpet, were misinterpreted.
She said that they came from a place that was not about ‘a need to be destructive or rebellious—it’s that need to find a full voice, to push open the walls around you.’
She says that as a young, curious person ‘you want to be free. And as you start to feel that you are being corralled into a certain life, you kind of push against it. It may come out very strange, it may be interpreted wrong, but you’re trying to find out who you are.’
Because she started working as an actress as the ripe age of seven, Ms Jolie says that her many scheduled engagements left her with a fear of leading ‘a life half-lived.’

‘I realized that very young—that a life where you don’t live to your full potential, or you don’t experiment, or you’re afraid, or you hesitate, or there are things you know you should do but you just don’t get around to them, is a life that I’d be miserable living, and the only way to feel that I’m on the right path is just to be true to myself, whatever that may be, and that tends to come with stepping out of something that’s maybe safe or traditional,’ she added.
It’s interesting then, that Ms Jolie cast three of her children – Vivienne, Pax, and Zahara (whom she calls ZZ) – in her latest film Maleficent, which comes out on May 28.
She says that this decision came about because Vivienne seemed like the perfect child to be cast as a young Aurora – but that she would prefer her children pick any career but acting.

‘Brad and I made the decision that we wouldn’t keep them from sets and the fun of making movies, but we wouldn’t [glorify it either]—we wouldn’t make it a good thing or a bad thing,’ she said.
‘But I would really prefer they do something else. [Anyway] after two days of it, Brad and I were so stressed we never wanted to do it again,’ she joked.
Luckily for them, daughter Shiloh opted out of a role in the film. 'I asked Shiloh about being Aurora, and she laughed in my face. She said she’d be a horned creature,' Ms Jolie said.
ELLE magazine’s newest issue hits newsstands on May 13.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femai ... .html#ixzz315Xw0wdK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-5-2014 04:29 PM | Show all posts
The lady was a vamp! Now-demure Angelina Jolie is quite the vixen in long lost photoshoot taken when she was a budding 20-year-old actress

She is the mother of six children, a United Nations Special Envoy and Oscar winning actress.
But now, a long lost photo shoot is serving as a timely reminder of Angelina Jolie's wilder days of youth.
Taken back in 1995 when she was just 20-years-old and on the cusp of fame, the set of shots show Angelina vamping it up for the camera in feathered jacket and short black mini dress.

In those days, the star was a little fuller in the face but still possessed enviably slender legs and a svelte physique.
More tellingly, she displays the charisma and allure which helped catapult her to fame, pulling an array of faces, grabbing her cleavage and pouting provocatively at the camera.

The photos were taken by Los Angeles photographer Marcel Indik in October 1995 shortly after the release of Angelina's film Hackers where she met first husband Jonny Lee MIller.

'I'll never forget, the way she posed, the way she moved in front of the lens, I knew she was special,' says Indik.
'Her body language and facial expression were in tune. She was fearless, fun, no attitude, just there to create amazing, legendary images.'
Some of the images, shot on slide film, were published in a 1997 magazine article - but the majority of the snaps have remained unreleased until now.

Following the release of Hackers, Angelina married Trainspotting star Miller in March 1996, typing the knot in a white shirt with the groom's name written in blood on the back. But the couple separated with their divorce finalised in 1999.
Angelina, who is currently promoting her new film Maleficent - a Sleeping Beauty re-imagining - cuts a dramatically more demure figure on the cover of this month's Elle magazine.
In an accompanying interview, she refers to her wild youth as misinterpreted, with famous antics including kissing her brother James Haven on the Oscars red carpet back in 2000 and carrying ex-husband Billy Bob Thornton’s blood around her neck.
'In fact it wasn't a need to be destructive or rebellious - it’s that need to find a full voice, to push open the walls around you,' she tells the magazine.
The daughter of actor Jon Voight and late actress and model Marcheline Bertrand added: 'As a young, curious person you want to be free. And as you start to feel that you are being corralled into a certain life, you kind of push against it.
'It may come out very strange, it may be interpreted wrong, but you’re trying to find out who you are.’

As a child born into the world of Hollywood, Angelina learned early on to live life to the fullest.
‘I realised that very young - that a life where you don’t live to your full potential, or you don’t experiment, or you’re afraid, or you hesitate, or there are things you know you should do but you just don’t get around to them, is a life that I’d be miserable living,' she revealed.
'And the only way to feel that I’m on the right path is just to be true to myself, whatever that may be, and that tends to come with stepping out of something that’s maybe safe or traditional,’ she said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2014 04:31 PM | Show all posts

with ex-hubby and remain to be best friends

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2014 09:58 AM | Show all posts
"My little Vivienne—we call her my shadow, because there's nothing I can do to shake her. I can be tired, I can be grumpy, I can be in a terrible mood, and she doesn't care. It's 'Mommy, Mommy,' and she'll cling to me," the actress explained.

manja betul viv dgn mommy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Doing it for the kids: Maddox Jolie-Pitt is Brad and Angelina's guest of honour at Maleficent private reception

Angelina Jolie, 38, and Brad Pitt, 50, looked as proud as can be when their son, 12-year-old Maddox Jolie-Pitt accompanied them on the blue carpet on Thursday evening.
The trio attended a private reception at Kensington Palace for upcoming Disney movie, Maleficent,  in which props and costumes from the movie were exhibited in aid of Great Ormond Street hospital.
Angelina plays the title role of the evil horned fairy in the movie and daughter Vivienne stars as the young Princess Aurora, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.

Elle Fanning,16, plays Sleeping Beauty Aurora and actor Sam Riley, plays a character called Diaval in the film.
Jolie looked incredible in an embellished floor-length black gown by Atelier Versace, which had a plunging neckline and a low-back detail.
Her beau, Brad was dressed head-to-toe in matching black, topping off the look with a pair of ultra trendy specs.

Maddox looked cute in a black shirt and skinny jeans which he livened up with a red tie and a cool leather jacket. He wore his hair slicked back and looked thrilled to be with his parents.
Also walking the blue carpet that evening was 16-year-old actress, Elle Fanning, who looked like she had just stepped out of a fairytale in her romantic looking get-up.
According to imdb, the film tells the tale of a vindictive fairy who is driven to curse an infant princess before realising the child may be the only one who can restore peace.

Meanwhile, Angelina reassured fans that the new movie - out in the U.S. on May 30 - would 'respect' the original 1959 Disney cartoon.
'We've respected the classic, we've tried to bring you what you love about the story,' she said in a promotional video. 'We also hope to hope to bring a world that you've never seen before.
'It's a very beautiful story, and I think it is very different from what people are going to expect.'

comel....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 11:02 AM | Show all posts
He's her Prince Charming: Angelina Jolie is accompanied by Brad Pitt at private reception for Disney movie Maleficent

She plays the title role of the evil horned fairy in upcoming Disney movie, Maleficent, but Angelina Jolie looked more good than bad when she stepped out on Thursday night with her beau Brad Pitt.
Angelina, 38 and Brad, 50, attended a private reception at Kensington Palace in which props and costumes from the movie were exhibited.
The event was in aid of Great Ormond Street hospital and was also attended by Elle Fanning, who plays Sleeping Beauty Aurora and Sam Riley, who plays a character called Diaval in the film.

Angelina could barely keep her eyes, or her hands off Brad as they posed for photos on the blue carpet.

She looked incredible in an embellished floor-length black gown, which had a plunging neckline and a low-back detail. Co-ordinating their look, Brad was dressed head-to-toe in matching black.
The couple were joined by their eldest son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 12, who does not star in the movie, but was clearly allowed to attend the event as a special treat.

The soon-to-be teenager looked cute in a black shirt and skinny jeans which he livened up with a red tie and a cool leather jacket. He wore his hair slicked back and looked thrilled to be with his parents.
His mum placed a protective arm around her shy son and Brad was also on hand to help lead the way as they walked to the palace together.
Also walking the blue carpet was 16-year-old actress, Elle Fanning, who looked like she had just stepped out of a fairytale in her romantic looking get-up.

Elle looked beautiful in a lemon strapless brocade dress by Georges Hobeika which trailed down onto the floor. She teamed the incredible gown with a floral headpiece which topped her pretty up-do.
On Wednesday, Just Jared reports that Elle was spotted wearing a patterned dress while arriving on the Eurostar in London and earlier in the week, she was seen out and about in Paris, France.
Fellow actor Sam Riley looked smart in a dark grey suit which he teamed with a white shirt and blue tie.
According to imdb, the film tells the tale of a vindictive fairy who is driven to curse an infant princess before realising the child may be the only one who can restore peace.

Elle recently revealed that she felt a little daunted at the prospect of working with co-star Angelina but was soon put at ease.
'When you hear, "Angelina Jolie," that’s just a name,' she told Interview magazine. 'When I met her, she became, like, flesh - someone who wasn’t just a big celebrity.'

Angelina's daughter Vivienne stars as the young Princess Aurora in the film, while son Pax and daughter Zahara have cameo roles.

The event was a star-studded one which was also attended by talk show host Jonathan Ross and comedian Jimmy Carr.
Adding a further splash of style to the event was fashion designer Stella McCartney who looked chic in an all-black ensemble.
Topshop heiress Chloe Green looked lovely dressed in a satin jumpsuit and a silver fringed jacket from Kate Moss's latest collection at the high-street store.
Maleficent is slated for UK release on May 28, 2014

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 11:03 AM | Show all posts
elle is so comel...(tengah imagine viv beso macam elle)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2014 03:00 PM | Show all posts
menjak dulu lagi tangan angie memang berurat2....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts
It happens to the best of them! Angelina Jolie suffers a white powder disaster as she arrives with Brad Pitt at The Normal Heart premiere in NYC

She arrived to support Brad Pitt's latest project as a producer, attending the New York premiere of HBO's new drama The Normal Heart on Monday evening.
However, despite looking stunning in a black gown for the event, it seemed Angelina Jolie was not quite ready for her close-up.
The Salt actress suffered an unfortunate make-up fail as she posed at the event, displaying a white powder disaster across her left cheekbone.

She has no doubt been rushed off her feet promoting her titular role in Disney's much-anticipated Maleficent, which could explain her rare red carpet misstep.
Angelina, - who is mother to Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, seven, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - looked absolutely stunning in a tight-fitting knee-length cocktail dress and black strappy heels.
The pair were seen holding hands at all times as they walked the red carpet together.

Angelina was there to support Brad's latest producing project, which has been directed by Glee creator Ryan Murphy.
It is based on the play The Normal Heart which focuses on the rise of the HIV/AIDs crisis in New York in the early 1980s.
Julia Roberts, who was also in attendance, plays the character Dr. Emma Brookner, who in the play version deals with the fact that an unidentified disease is affecting gay men in New York.

Earlier in the day, E! reported that Angelina was spotted heading to Martin Scorsese's apartment in New York.
The actress still has the Los Angeles premiere of Maleficent to attend, as well as numerous other photocalls to promote the movie.
However, it seems no matter how busy each of them are, Brad and Angelina always manage to find time for one another.

While the long-time couple, who have officially been together since January 2006 and engaged since April 2012, have yet to confirm a wedding date, it seems that another collaboration may also in the works.
Having met on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith in 2004, rumours are now rife that they will once again team up on the big screen in a film written by the gorgeous brunette.
'We are thinking about it,' the Oscar-winner told the Associated Press at the London premiere of Maleficent on May 8.

Meanwhile, during an interview for the June issue of US Elle magazine, the star opened up about her enduring relationship with the heartthrob.
'You get together and you're two individuals and you feel inspired by each other, you challenge each other, you complement each other, drive each other beautifully crazy,' she says.
'After all these years, we have history. When you have history with somebody, you're friends in such a very real, deep way that there's such a comfort, and an ease, and a deep love that comes from having been through quite a lot together.'

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2014 09:59 AM | Show all posts
business meeting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2014 10:13 AM | Show all posts
shopping with mommy at FAO schwarz

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-5-2014 10:15 AM | Show all posts
LEGO memang best...tapi untuk yang rajin nak mengemas bila dah kecah aje..hahaha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2014 10:18 AM | Show all posts
viv kan memang manja extra dgn angie...nak dukung je

quote dari dailymail:

Well-beahved: The children walked patiently close to their mother instead of rushing around to play with things

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2014 10:20 AM | Show all posts
maleficent photocall London

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2014 10:31 AM | Show all posts
aseela posted on 9-5-2014 10:25 AM
Doing it for the kids: Maddox Jolie-Pitt is Brad and Angelina's guest of honour at Maleficent privat ...

huishhhh ... stunning nye angie nih... accessories sebelah pun alahai cair ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-10-2024 11:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169330 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.