Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

3rd Jib of B2ST/BEAST~ Ending with proud of B2UTY >_<

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-10-2010 02:17 AM | Show all posts
101028 Yoseob's Post

CREDITS: Yoseob's YOZM (SOURCE); GEE @B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)                                                                                                                                                                       

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEAST awarded the ‘Asia Influential Artist’ award at the 2010 Asia Song Festival

[TV Report Jo Wooyoung Reporter] Idol group BEAST and 4minute had both received the honor of being chosen as the role models in the ‘2010 Asia Song Festival’.

BEAST and 4minute had received the ‘Asia Influential Artist’ award at the ‘2010 Asia Song Festival’ event that continued for 4 hours on the 23rd,

BEAST had debuted with the mini album ‘Beast is the B2ST’ on October of last year and had released a total of 3 album in the course of a year.

Currently, from the ‘Shock’ promotions in Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and more, that BEAST had done in June helped them to win popularity in those areas as well. Also, they are attracting popularity with the title song ‘Breath’ off of their 3rd album, ‘Mastermind’.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server goes down from BEAST's concert sales, "Big Bang - Dong Bang Shin Ki level"

BEAST first solo concert opening on the 12th of December, ‘WELCOME TO BEAST AIRLINE’, is currently gaining explosive popularity.

Their management Cube Entertainment stated, “Along with the ticket sales opening on the 26th, due to the influx of 70,000 users coming on to the site at once, the sever eventually ended up crashing.”

The site selling the tickets commented, “This is one of the biggest numbers we have received. The situation is almost similar to the concert ticket sales from the top Korea’s groups like Dong Bang Skin Ki and Big Bang.”

Meanwhile, the concert teaser that was released prior to the ticket sales, have been a first trial in order to show the characters of the different members. After the Yoon Doojoon version that had been released first, the fans have their attention towards the different version from the other members as well.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2010 04:33 PM | Show all posts
channel mana suweet tengok?

kekadang channel kena suspend.. tuh yg dorg tukar channel.. pastu ...
JUSTcircle Post at 27-10-2010 20:15

Bukak kat channel B2STLYSUBS tu..akaun dia x kena suspend, just episod 10 3_5 yg takde. Try gak carik channel len, dh tak kire dah subtitle vietnam ke siam ke janji dpt episod tuh..tp takde.. So skrg org jumpe kat megaupload. dari b2stlysubs juga. tgh donlod nih

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2010 10:11 PM | Show all posts
hi b2uties!!!!
kalau sape2 yg ada xtra tiket konsert beast, blh jual pd saya?

masa hari jualan tiket tu..mmg line jam!!!!! xboleh nak buat apa.......tiba2 dah sold out!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2010 12:22 AM | Show all posts
hi b2uties!!!!
kalau sape2 yg ada xtra tiket konsert beast, blh jual pd saya?

masa hari jualan  ...
babycruzer Post at 28-10-2010 22:11

hai! ehehe...sbnanye, org b2uty baru.. tak pegi pun konsert diorg. try tanye org2 yg lagik experinced mcm tuan umah ni ke... ea?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2010 01:29 AM | Show all posts
@suweet
kalo b2stlysubz mmg tgh upload la kot. kena tanya 'dot' kot..
try tanya dia kat b2r.. dia salah sorg uploader... org Malaysia gak..
tapi dah download kan? yg ada subs kan? download jer suweet.. boleh tengok ulang2.. hehehe!!

@baby
hi baby... welcome here.. wah... ada planning nak pi Korea tok tengok cons solo dorg ker?
malang sekali.. tuan tanah (JC) x der tiket xtra.. even member2 myb2uty pun x der rasanya.. sbb semua yg aku kenal.. x pi.. x dpt pi.. semua ada mcm2 halangan.. hhuhuh!

nak ckp tix lbh tum mcm x der jerk.. sebab semua org berebut nak pi.. mintak mahap sbb x leh tolong...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2010 02:07 AM | Show all posts
101026 - 101028 JUSTcircle & Mr. Hong Tweet

Read from bottom to top

In that evening, he replied me.. but no words.. I dunno why he replied like that. But since I know the way he replied everyone just in short words and no words. So, I assume that he read my tweet..But, he TERKEDU with my words.. LOL.. I am so SHOCKED and feels like.. I cant believe this.. I thought that is just someone who has the same profile pic like papa Hong tweet me.. huhuhu!

And when I saw many of myb2uties friends like crazy attack me because they're also happy with me. Then I know.. that's not a dream.. This is reality.. Hehehe!!

And you know what guys? He followed me.. I really feel like wants to keep jumping in my bed.. All myb2uties friends sid he followed me.. i'm not believe them until I click my followers and who's he followed..

see? that's the prove.. thanks to all myb2utys friends who are support, happy along with me when we see papa hog replies. To those who are jealous with me.. I am so sorry guys.. I can't help it.. ekekekeke!!!

cr : JUSTcircle@twitter and hongcube@twitter

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-10-2010 02:59 AM | Show all posts
101027 Manager Joonkun's Tweets

CREDITS: Joonkun's Twitter (SOURCE); dujunseob@B2STRISING(TRANS)

[T/N] as explained previously he's making fun of seobie's name.. XDD
YOJI= TOOTHPIC in KRN!! XDD

GLAD TA SEE SEOBIE'S BACK TA HIMSELF!! <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys.. saper yg belum follow manager Joonkun.. sila follow.. dia dah bertwee tplak..suker tweet dia.. selalau pasal bebudak beast... hehehe! comel tengok yusop dah sihat..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2010 01:55 PM | Show all posts
101026 - 101028 JUSTcircle & Mr. Hong Tweet

In tha ...
JUSTcircle Post at 29-10-2010 02:07

Aahhh!! sangat lucky! besnye! kalo JH yg reply mesti faint kan! hahaha

B2ST to debut in Japan!

Six-member idol group B2ST will be making their official debut in Japan on November 27th.

According to information disclosed by Cube Entertainment on October 29th, B2ST will be holding a 10,000-member audience showcase on November 27th. They will be signing under Universal Music Japan to release a new Japanese album by the beginning of next year.

B2ST will be transported by helicopter from the Haneda Airport all the way to their performance hall, much like Michael Jackson and other iconic pop musicians in the past.

A premium album and DVD set – “B2ST Japan Premium Edition” – has been scheduled to be available by November 24th.

Japan has already been showing much interest in the group. Indeed, a Japanese sports newspaper released an article titled “The Beasts of K-POP, B2ST to take over Japan on November 27th” just yesterday. This paper went on to state, “Their concert is on an extremely large scale, considering it’s a group that has yet to debut. Their music is strong unlike, their soft appearance. The charm of this group lies in their powerful performance style.”

Source + Photos: Star News

credit to Allkpop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-10-2010 06:33 PM | Show all posts
yayy...beast ada tecalon kat MAMA
Bingung nak vote ni...semua pncalonan best2

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2010 08:50 PM | Show all posts
JC: oo..xde tix extra ek? tp..kl la ada yg JC knl atau ternmpak kt mn2 forum ke.....blh PM sy x? sy mmg btul2 nk pergi sgt2.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2010 03:15 AM | Show all posts
@suweet
sgt giler semalam.. tersenyum ari2.. terus twitpic kat dia gambar album mastermind yg melambak tuh.. hehehee!!! hope giller si JunHyung pun tweet aku balik..kompom sanggup beli tix ke Korea jumper dorg just nak say..

"thank you bcoz following me"

@Fara
x per pilih la yg mana2 yg rasa layak. hehehe!

@baby
it's hard to say "there's extra tix for B2ST cons" because semua org mmg berebut.. but, if ada.. i will tell you.. but i think.. x kan ada.. huhuh! apa2pun try to ask myb2uty member or international forum member kat B2R ker.. maybe ada..
wah, kira babay dah tempah tiket kapal terbang nak ke Korea ker?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2010 05:37 PM | Show all posts
waaa...diorang da goodbye stage....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2010 10:36 PM | Show all posts
[101030 Music Core] BEAST / B2ST - SOOM / BREATH  

cr : uploader

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2010 10:57 PM | Show all posts
From Song Joong Ki to Kang Seung Yoon.. Entertainment Top 7 Rookie

'Slight start, but great end!'

Many rookies struggle to be a great star. It is right to become a top star from extra to minor role , and finally getting major role, but some people reach by shortcut.

There's a saying that a successful tree can be recognized by its leaf. There is always a rookie who appears in one show and be cast as a major role or cast in CF.

But if nobody notices the leaf than it is no use. Entertainment editors who have been watching many rookies chose best leaf out of leaf.

'High expectations of rookies for the future' list was released by money today star news broadcasting team.

Lee Ki Kwang : From 'High Kick Through the Roof' to CF with Lee Na Young

BEAST member Lee Ki Kwang. After MBC sitcom 'High Kick Through the Roof' he was caste MBC main variety program 'Sunday Sunday Night' new program 'Hot Brothers' and broke his handsome idol image and accepted as Kim Goo Ra Jr. by the members. Especially he converted his dancing skills from being a idol to variety, which made him more popular with his patent 'American Dance'.

Lee Ki Kwang rose in popularity with 'Hot Brothers' and as KBS 2TV Seung Seung Jang Goo(Win Win) says he is doing win win. With his cute appearance and his amazing talking skills earned under Kim Goo Ra, Tak Jae Hoon, and Park Myung Soo, he is serving well as the youngest with great sense.

Last month, he came back with single 'Clenching Tight Fists', and Lee Ki Kwang's performance acts as a synergy to BEAST's greatly increasing popularity. How can we talk about rookies without him because he also became Two Top with Lee Na Young and shoot a CF with her.

CREDITS: StarNews (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pengumuman!!!!!!!! Korg!! saper yg dah ada twitter!!! Foolow cepat @B2stGK!!! Kikwang dah ada akaun twitter!!! sudah pun disahkan oleh DooJoon.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2010 11:07 PM | Show all posts
[101030 Music Core] BEAST / B2ST - SOOM / BREATH  

cr : uploader
JUSTcircle Post at 30-10-2010 22:36

seluar DW sumil.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2010 11:14 PM | Show all posts
seluar DW sumil.....
mazeed Post at 30-10-2010 11:07 PM

aku suker costume dorg nih.. lawo kaler krim2 coklat..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2010 11:15 PM | Show all posts
aku suker costume dorg nih.. lawo kaler krim2 coklat..
JUSTcircle Post at 30-10-2010 23:14

kan..... cuma aku kompius ngan HS.... dia pakai sua dua lapis ke apa?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2010 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2374# JUSTcircle

Kiwi da ade twitter? o yeah! *tambah senarai mangse stalk* gagaga

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2010 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by suweet at 2-11-2010 14:37

B2ST’s Kikwang reveals his annual income

Idol group B2ST’s Kikwang revealed his annual income on an episode of MBC’s “Hot Brothers” aired on October 31st.

The episode ran a special lie detector test on each of the members and found that every single one of them lied, excluding Kikwang, who told the truth to all questions asked.

The members were forced to go to a Buddhist temple, in which the topic of salaries was brought up by Tak Jae Hoon stating, “Simon D thinks he’s hot stuff lately. He’s got $9,000 USD in his bank account and is all confident because of it.”

Kikwang added, “My annual income is $8,000 USD. I want to do hip hop instead of being an idol...”

Simon D couldn’t hide his pride and stated, “I’ll help you earn money, come to our company. Hip hop is the best for events.”

Netizens gave heated responses to Kikwang’s confession by commenting, “How can an idol only make $8,000 USD a year,” “That means his monthly income is only $670,” and “I thought he’d make more since he’s an idol.”

Source + Photos: MSN

credit: Allkpop

RM2500++ je sebulan? Biar betik? betul2 ke tipu2?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2010 11:40 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's 4th album 'Lights Go On Again' preorder sales start

The preorder sales have started for the BEAST’s 4th mini album ‘Lights Go On Again’ that will be released on the 9th.

In the morning of the 3rd, BEAST had opened up the preorder sales on different online sites for the upcoming 4th album, and the track list showed a surprise with all new type of songs that filled the whole album.

BEAST, who had finished their official 3rd album activities on the music programs, was even able to place first on the charts wining the top rank in the music industry. The extravagant performance and perfect live that was their advantage since debut had helped them to get the title as “skillful idols.”

Despite the hot response from the 3rd album promotions for the follow up song, BEAST, instead of choosing the safe route, chose a route that involved a flip flop of images with new concepts, and the announcement of the preorder sales for the new album.

BEAST’s 4th album ‘Lights Go On Again’ had a continuous strong electronic sounds that BEAST’s music has, and tried a method that included new dance numbers that can show off the different spectrums of change for each member.

For this album, BEAST worked with Korea’s greatest composers Kim Dohoon, Shinsadaong Tiger, and more, and had Korea’s best writers participate in the album, adding some weight into the lineup.

The BEAST members plan to show a 180 degree changed look from their manly charismatic look.

Meanwhile for BEAST, since early in their debut, they had reaching number on in album sales, so there is high anticipation for the sales of the 4th album for them.

With their solo concert sold out and the debut of them overseas, BEAST is at the height of their popularity and along with the release of the 4th album ‘Lights Go On Again’ on the 9th, BEAST will be facing their challenge head on.

CREDITS: Naver (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048804 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.