CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 2-9-2011 10:25 AM | Show all posts
angie maintain lawa tp brad nmpk cam dah tua je.. how old is brad?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts
What are we seeing THIS time? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take their film buff brood to see The Smurfs in Richmond

With world-famous actors as their parents, it comes as little surprise that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's children have turned out to be film buffs.
This afternoon, the pair were spotted taking their brood for another trip to the cinema to pass the time while they are staying in Richmond as Brad films his new movie World War Z.
And this time, the famous pair treated their six children to a viewing of The Smurfs 3D, after previously having taken them to see Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part II and Mr. Popper's Penguins at the Odeon cinema in Richmond.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2011 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Judging by their expressions as they left the cinema, Pax, Shiloh, Vivienne, Knox, Maddox and Zahara had all enjoyed the partly-animated movie, which features the voices of stars including Katy Perry and Alan Cumming.
Angelina, dressed in her usual black ensemble, kept a tight hold of her three-year-old daughter Vivienne, clutching Zara with her other hand.
Brad, meanwhile, was in charge of keeping an eye on Vivienne's twin brother Knox, and looked casual in his taupe chinos and jumper combination.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2011 11:05 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2011 08:25 PM | Show all posts
shi, knox n viv rambut dah macam daddy...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2011 01:59 AM | Show all posts
shi macam kurus sket..huhuhuhu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2011 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Takes Shiloh and Zahara to Shop Following Their London Eye Adventure

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2011 12:11 PM | Show all posts

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Dinner at London's Benihana With the Kids

crdt as tagged

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2011 12:12 PM | Show all posts

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Dinner at London's Benihana With the Kids

crdt as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2011 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Has a Pottery Play Date With Knox, Vivienne, and Zahara

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2011 04:46 PM | Show all posts
happy family...suke ai brad dengan angie compare dgn jenab...
jenab tu muka tua...berlakon bukan best mana pon..
terbaca kat mag jenab x suka style rambut die dlm frens tu..tapi until now rambut cam tu gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2011 09:56 PM | Show all posts
shiloh dah slim

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2011 10:16 PM | Show all posts
happy family...suke ai brad dengan angie compare dgn jenab...
jenab tu muka tua...berlakon bukan be ...
valetta1811 Post at 7-9-2011 16:46

kan....jenab tu berlakon hampeh sangat.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2011 09:53 AM | Show all posts
jenab tu berlakon watak yg lebih kurang jeee....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2011 12:53 PM | Show all posts
mommy cam keje opis la pulak...business meeting...

Friday, 26 August
Angelina Jolie: Lovely in London!

Angelina Jolie heads out of the Dorchester hotel on her way to Zaika Restaurant with her friend and colleague Holly Goline on Friday (August 26) in London, England.

The 36-year-old actress attended the International Criminal Court’s landmark first trial the day before in the Netherlands.

Zoe Saldana, who has broken into the action genre, recently stated that she is “scared” by comparisons people have made of her to Angelina.

“If I think about it in that fashion than yes [it's scary,] I wouldn’t want to think about it in that way,” Zoe said.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2011 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Mon,29 Aug 2011

Brad Pitt: Mr. Popper's Penguins Screening with the Kids!

Brad Pitt takes his kids to a screening of Mr. Popper’s Penguins on Monday (August 29) at the Odeon Theater in the Richmond neighborhood of London, England.

The 47-year-old actor held hands with 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne as older sibs Zahara, Pax, and Shiloh led the way.

Brad is in the UK to film his latest movie, World War Z, which is a post-apocalyptic zombie film.

Last week, Brad rescued a female extra during the filming of an action scene in Glasgow, Scotland.

FYI: Shiloh is wearing Chooze Scout shoes in “Protect”.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-9-2011 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Mon, 30 Aug 2011
Angelina Jolie Covers 'Vanity Fair' October 2011

Angelina Jolie graces the cover of Vanity Fair’s October issue.

Here’s what the 36-year-old actress had to share:

On plans for the future: “No secret wedding..I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment.”

On partner Brad Pitt’s level of professional support: “He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge.”

On how directing In the Land of Blood and Honey has changed her view on acting: “Brad thinks I’m going to be a nightmare…I had such a good experience he thinks I’m going to be impatient with directors, which I already am.”

On writing the script for her film: “I had the flu…I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way.”

For more from Angelina, visit vanityfair.com!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2011 12:59 PM | Show all posts

tu zee ekk...lawa lambut dia....yang belakang tu viv ke

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2011 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie, Zahara, & Knox: Pottery Cafe Visit!

Angelina Jolie goes out with her little ones to The Pottery Cafe on Wednesday (August 31) in Richmond, London, England.

The 36-year-old actress held hands with her 3-year-old son, Knox, while big sis Zahara followed close behind.

Angelina was joined by a few friends and their children for a fun day out on the town.

Angie’s cover of Vanity Fair was released yesterday - be sure to check out her gorgeous cover shot and a bonus pic from the magazine if you haven’t seen them yet!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2011 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Thu, 1 Sept 2011
Angelina Jolie: La Stupenderia Milano Mommy

Angelina Jolie leaves La Stupenderia Milano with her daughers, Zahara and Shiloh, on Thursday (September 1) in London, England.

The 36-year-old actress took her two girls shopping at the children’s boutique.

The day before, Angelina and partner Brad Pitt took their kids for a yummy dinner at Benihana after visiting The Pottery Cafe with her son Knox and Zahara.

In case you missed it, check out Angelina on the cover of Vanity Fair’s October issue!

FYI: Shiloh is wearing Chooze Scout shoes in “Protect.”

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

25-10-2024 09:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054308 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.