Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 12-5-2010 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Aisyazurina at 12-5-2010 13:13

Aiba' butai stage play pic

kawaii... ramai fan cakap aiba play in butai ni lagi best dr drama my girl... arghhh nak tgk huuhu...

credit to Nino

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2010 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Arashi's Aiba Challenged Boxing in the New CM

Idol group Arashi's member Masami Aiba had his first boxing challenge in the new CM "BOXING" of the medicine for insect sting. He was instructed with a lot of secret tips from the legendary former world champion Yoko Gushiken who defended his championship for 13 times. So in the CM Aiba was able to show the KO punches one after another.

Aiba, who is known for his kind and friendly personality, hit the sandbag single-minded with one-two punch of sharp jab and straight before the final powerful right hook, keeping a cool expression on the face.

After watching more than 200 punches of himself in the shooting, he commented: "It seems that I become stronger somehow." The 1st chapter "The man who fits Muhi best in Japan" of the new CM has already been on air. Can Aiba "KO" fans by his charm with double CMs?!

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2010 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Aiba' butai stage play pic

kawaii... ramai fan cakap aiba play in butai ni lagi ...
Aisyazurina Post at 12-5-2010 13:10

hana pun teringin..tapi tahu tak akan dpat nye huhuhu
baca report budak yg pegi butai tu pun dh rasa best.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2010 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Arashi's Aiba Challenged Boxing in the New CM

Idol group Arashi's member Masami Aiba had his f ...
Kittie Post at 12-5-2010 01:27 PM

boleh2.... hihi... patut la cool je die nye CM... byk kali berlatih......   yg CM boxing ni lagi ok dr yg kena gigit then jerit tlg2 haha... (CM yg 1) ...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2010 07:55 AM | Show all posts
SMAP's Takuya Kimura is "Cute" as the King of Tea in a 3D CM?

SMAP member Takuya Kimura attended the press conference of the new tea brand "TeaO" by Asahi the other day. In the new CM, Kimura had been playing the role of "Tea King ('Tea O' in Japanese)" of the Tea Kingdom where everyone likes black tea. Kimura would be acting with anime characters such as tea pots, tea cups, tea leaves, a cake monster and a macaroon in the CM, showing a brand new side of him. In addition, the 3D version will be on air in the cinema from May 15th.

On the day, Kimura watched the CM at Roppongi TOHO Cinema with the 3D glasses, and heard the screaming "Cute!!" from the audience. "The voice of 'Cute!' was more surprising to me than the 3D CM!" said Kimura, "I drink this in the concert to clear my throat." He did some promotion to their coming-up national tour as well.

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2010 09:03 AM | Show all posts
tacchon berganding agik ngan higashi-san dlm derama baru~~~!!!
derang dua nih mmg ader asid alkali kimia~~~!!!
beta sker!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2010 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Higashiyama to star in "medical mystery" drama

Shonentai member Noriyuki Higashiyama (43) is starring in a TBS drama series this summer. The currently untitled show will have a mystery touch, with Higashiyama playing the part of an unusual doctor.

Higashiyama plays the brilliant but comical Dr. Goto, who takes on the challenge of analyzing patients with undiagnosed illnesses and determining their conditions. However, he avoids even touching his patients due to his extreme phobia of germs, and he has no interest in women.

His supporting cast includes Mikako Tabe (21), Kanjani8's Tadayoshi Okura (24), Eiko Koike (29), Hisashi Yoshizawa (31), Norito Yashima (39), and Shinya Owada (62). TBS will broadcast the show on Sundays at 9:00pm, starting in July.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 07:16 AM | Show all posts
100 Johnnny's Jrs on SMAPxSMAP

On an episode of Fuji TV network's SMAPxSMAP (Mondays 10PM) airing in June, 100 Johnny's Juniors, kouhai from SMAP's affiliated agency, will appear as guests. This is the largest number of guests since the start of the show in April 1996. At the recording that took place in Odaiba, Tokyo, the participating 8-16 old year baby idols held nothing back as they asked questions like "Do you get along well?" one after another to the 5 people who are continuing to run along at the top of the show business world. Leader Nakai (37) said in excitement, "It's the most stimulating thing so far"

The 100 Johnny's Jrs gathered dream of becoming the "future SMAP." Formed in 1988, SMAP have become veterans of Johnny's Jimusho, coming in after Shounentai.

This new record more than doubles the previous record for the largest number of guests, which was the 48 members of the female idol group AKB48, who appeared January 4th of this year.

Among the 100 juniors, there is Morimoto Shintarou (12), who has experience playing a lead part in a movie, as well as fresh juniors who said things like "I joined the agency last week" or "this is my first time appearing on tv."

During the special corner, "We want to break out! 100 Johnny's Jrs' prohibited hold no bars questions, teach us SMAP," the juniors asked simple questions in sucession after Kimura Takuya (37) said, "We'll properly answer whatever you ask us." One of the questions was "Does everyone in SMAP get along?" something even non-fans want to know.

Kusanagi Tsuyoshi (35) and Katori Shingo (33) replied, "We've been together the whole time since our junior days so even now we still get along" and gave the advice, "treasure the friends you have now." In response to the honest answers given by Kimura and the others to innocent questions like "how big is your house?" were "amazing~" and "cool" comments voiced by the juniors.

For the song segment, the 105 people sang songs like SMAP's "Ganbarimashou" in an enthusiastic medley. Nakajima Kento (16), a person to keep an eye on in the future, said "Stars are different! Like their adlib activity and the unexpected surprises." Kikuchi Fuma (15) also said excitedly, "To be able to sing together with them is deeply moving. I can feel proud about this."

Katori said "Everyone has lovely eyes, I remember looking at my semapi with those kind of eyes," filled with emotion. Nakai also said, "It became a stage where I could think of my days as a junior and going back to the feeling I had of aiming to do my best." It seems like SMAP shared the stage with very stimulating kouhai.

Source: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/100508/gng1005080505000-n2.htm
Credit:
lane_myer wrote in aramatheydidnt

*Sponichi also reports Kansai juniors are included.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2010 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Shibasaki Kou and Matsumoto Jun An Item?

After her split with Tsumabuki Satoshi, Shibasaki Kou was rumoured to be dating UVERworld's lead vocalist TAKUYA∞. However, the two were reported to have broken up at the beginning of the year.

According to the latest edition of Josei Seven, the newly single Shibasaki Kou has become good friends with Matsumoto Jun. The two acted as brother and sister together in Fuji TV's 50th Anniversary drama special Wagaya no Rekishi. They seem to have gotten along very well while filming. Recently they were spotted going out for dinner with a group of friends. After five hours, everyone left separately by taxi. However - Shibasaki did not go straight home and instead headed over to Matsumoto's place.

In other news, Tsumabuki Satoshi will be co-starring with Matsuyama Kenichi in a new movie. Filming will begin on Sunday.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: sparkles_n15 @ asianfanatics.net

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 08:27 AM | Show all posts
GANTZ live action marketed in Cannes, new cast details and more!!!!

GANTZ short teaser was previewed at Cannes Film Festival with much interest from international buyers. It is confirmed they'll be releasing the movie in Singapore while other countries who have shown interest are America, France, German and several other Asian countries.

Yamada Takayuki is another addition to the cast. His character is a mystery man who's searching for the cause of incidents that happened because of GANTZ

Source:
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/enter ... 0514-OHT1T00040.htm
http://news24.jp/entertainment/news/1611893.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD1pK39Kjg

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2248# Kittie

teruja baca!!! mesti rase mcm a biiiiig family gathering...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2247# Kittie

bertuah sungguh mikako tabe tu..walaupun low profile,byk giler dah blakon dgn johnnys..tokio, kanjani8, arashi, sekarang ni dgn higashiyama lak....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 09:31 AM | Show all posts
100 Johnnny's Jrs on SMAPxSMAP

On an episode of Fuji TV network's SMAPxSMAP (Mondays 10PM ...
Kittie Post at 14-5-2010 07:16
waaa..untung sungguh budak2 tu...dah la budak2 slalu tanya soklan innesen...
tahun depan 20 tahun debut SMAP..harap2 la dia pi buat special gi,jemput semua kouhai grup yg dah debut..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Reply  Kittie

bertuah sungguh mikako tabe tu..walaupun low profile,byk giler dah blakon dgn john ...
lin0me Post at 14-5-2010 09:28

die tue cute ae..aku suke tgk die buat muka...cumil~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 09:52 AM | Show all posts
waaa..untung sungguh budak2 tu...dah la budak2 slalu tanya soklan innesen...
tahun depan 20 tah ...
lin0me Post at 14-5-2010 09:31

khen....kalo aku..mmg la soklan aku tanye, umah besar mane..kete bape bijik..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 10:07 AM | Show all posts
khen....kalo aku..mmg la soklan aku tanye, umah besar mane..kete bape bijik..
amyhisashi Post at 14-5-2010 09:52

kan..soklan innesen..tp kalau soklan bukan innesen,nak jer tanya, mcm mana bakal son in law yg kimura nak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2010 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Reply 2250# Kittie

Singapore lagi? Malaysia tak minat ke nak tayang citer nih?

*macamana agaknya versi movie ni? kalau ikut manga/animenya, mmg selamba je adegan ganas & nudity

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Shibasaki Kou and Matsumoto Jun An Item?

After her split with Tsumabuki Satoshi, Shibasak ...
Kittie Post at 14-5-2010 08:23

wahhhh... hana kena buat checkup pasal pompuan nie...{:2_79:}

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 12:16 PM | Show all posts
GANTZ live action marketed in Cannes, new cast details and more!!!!

GANTZ short teaser was previe ...
Kittie Post at 14-5-2010 08:27

singapore?? malaysia xde ke?{:2_71:}

teruja nak tgk cite nie.. walaupun sakit jiwa baca manga nye..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2010 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply  Kittie

teruja baca!!! mesti rase mcm a biiiiig family gathering...
amyhisashi Post at 14-5-2010 08:30

kannnn.. hana hopefully bukan juniors, harap2 lepas ni drang ngan news, arashi, k8, kattun dll

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053055 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.