CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[KBS] LOVE RAIN (Jang Geun Suk, Im Yoon Ah SNSD)

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2012 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Reply 169# eitasophia

wahh aku suke pakcik ni masa berlakon citer brain..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2012 11:37 PM | Show all posts
arap drama nihn tak boring macam drama yoona sblm neh..sendu!!

tgk pon pasal hero jeh...
skymania Post at 2-3-2012 07:44

hoit.... drama JGS seblum neh pun sendu gak hape.... (ikut rating )

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2012 02:44 PM | Show all posts
hoit.... drama JGS seblum neh pun sendu gak hape.... (ikut rating )
net_level Post at 9-3-2012 11:37 PM

betul2........married me marry ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2012 03:19 PM | Show all posts
betul2........married me marry ke??
eddlisa_uyuk Post at 10-3-2012 14:44

haaa... YAB pun rating so-so jugak... tp cite tu pemes kat japan

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 16-3-2012 11:24

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 16-3-2012 11:33

Jang Geun Seuk image 2012

‘Love Rain’ releases new still cuts of Jang Geun Suk’s character transformation

On March 8th, new still cuts of actor Jang Geun Suk on the set of his KBS drama, ‘Love Rain‘, revealed his transformation into the ’2012 version’ of his character!

The drama’s staff took off to Hokkaido, Japan to trace the scene of the first meeting between Jang Geun Suk and his partner, SNSD‘s YoonA. Unlike the 70s fashion that the cast had sported throughout the series, Jang Geun Suk made a complete 180 transformation into a modern, stylish young man, who’s actually the son of the character he played previously.

Jang Geun Suk stated, “I’m really excited to be playing ‘Seo Jun’, who’s different from ‘Seo In Ha’. It’s also fun in that I’m in a beautiful backdrop of snow in Hokkaido. I’ve forgotten all about the cold at the thought of presenting my viewers with a beautiful visual and story, so please take an interest in the drama.”
Producers of the drama also stated, “The 2012 ‘Seo Jun’ has a contrasting charm to the 1970 ‘Seo In Ha’. Jang Geun Suk expresses both characters very well to the point where it’s easy to tell that the two characters are completely different.”

‘Love Rain’ will begin airing on March 26th.
Source + Photos: Star N News via Naver

cr: soshified

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-3-2012 11:42 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Yoona and Jang Keun Suk in Japan for ‘Love Rain’

Photos of Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Jang Keun Suk filming in snowy Japan for the upcoming KBS drama Love Rain have been released.

The pictures were posted originally on an online community board titled, “’Love Rain’ Yoona Snap Snap’.

The pictures were originally taken by a staff member during filming for the drama in Japan’s northern Hokkaido region.

Yoona, Jang and the other staff members are bundled up, thanks to their chilly and snow-blanketed surroundings, but they all seem to be in a good mood, with Yoona even flashing a victory sign with the drama’s director, Yoon Suk Ho.

In particular, netizens have again showered Yoona with praise for her cute looks and cheerful demeanor in the photos saying, “Yoona looks so cute”, “ She looks good with Jang Keun Suk” and “It looks like Yoona is the mood-maker for the filming set”.

Love Rain will premiere on March 26 on KBS.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2012 11:54 AM | Show all posts
SNSD’s Yoona portrays two different characters in Love Rain

On March 9, the production company of KBS 2TV’s new drama series Love Rain (written by Oh Soo Yeon and directed by Yoon Suk Ho) released some pictures of the leading actress SNSD’s Yoona having changed into a lively girl named Hana.

In the series, Yoona is going to portray two different characters – Yoon Hee, a nice-looking college student in the 70s, and Hana, a lively girl and also Yoon Hee’s daughter who majored in gardening in Japan. She is going to show two different charms as a heroine of this fresh, beautiful love story.

While Hokkaido of white snowy fields and Yoona’s ponytail and bright smile are attracting attention, Yoona is portraying the cute, lively character of Hana in the pictures. She looks so much like the positive, lively girl Hana in the series that the pictures make many people smile.

The pictures of Yoona having changed into the campus goddess Yoon Hee in the 70s were also released before and attracted wide attention. As the pictures of Yoona portraying the attractive, lovely girl Hana in 2012 have finally been released, many people are wondering how she is going to portray the two different characters in the series.

Yoonscolor, the production company of Love Rain, says, “Yoona has recently changed into Hana through the shoot in Hokkaido, where Seo Jun and Hana meet each other by destiny. She showed various charms that are different from shyly-smiling Yoon Hee in the 70s. As she deeply focused on portraying the lively character Hana, she also made the atmosphere of the set bright.”

Love Rain will start airing on March 26 after Dream High 2 goes off the air.

cr: en.korea.com

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Japan News TV: Jang Keun Suk & Yoona filming "Love Rain" at Hokkaido, Japan

cr: uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:01 PM | Show all posts
YoonA transforms into a cheerful and energetic girl in the much anticipated new KBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Love Rain’.

In ‘Love Rain’ YoonA plays both the simple and smart looking campus goddess, Kim YoonHee of the 1970s and also YoonHee’s daughter, the cheerful and energetic girl of the present day who graduated in the field of agriculture from a university in Japan.

On the snowy landscape of Hokkaido, YoonA’s ponytail hairstyle and her attractive bright smile that lightens up the surrounding atmosphere has garnered a lot of attention.

A representative of ‘Love Rain”s production company, Yoon’s Color said, “At the shooting in Hokkaido, the place where SeoJoon and HaNa were destined to meet for the first time, YoonA who transformed into HaNa of the present day (2012), also has to express herself as YoonHee of the 1970s, whose smiles were filled with shyness. These two characters differ greatly in terms of their charms. YoonA who plays the role of the cheerful and playful HaNa lightened up the atmosphere of the shooting set with her unique sense of liveliness”.

‘Love Rain’ will kick off its first broadcast on March 26th.

Credit: edaily.co.kr
Taken from:fanwonder
cr:soshified

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:03 PM | Show all posts
March The new KBS drama, "Love Rain"
KBS Journal / New Drama / 2012/03/11 three ten

Based on pure and warm sentiments Among the masterpieces of the drama "Autumn In My Heart> and <Winter Sonata 'and can not be missed. Had ever laid eyes on a beautiful love story goodbye heart sick by Cyril Asian country, as well as the world moved beyond the memories will still remain a lot of people. Because of this, two protagonists of the drama "directed by Yoon Suk Ho and ohsuyeon the artist's own movie '10 'is the title of the topic alone is sufficient. Yoon Jang here and, if added to the meeting? The new EO KBS drama, "Love Rain> the four men before the TV broadcast of the meeting the work is brought on to the topic. In particular, the female protagonist Yoon Jang, and he played one of two cuts of the 1970s, Yun Hee, gave one of 2012 shows the wide appeal decomposition.

work background of the 1970s. Cuts (Jang), a smooth face like a picture, a smile like sunshine, is a genius is enough to be called art student with exceptional skills. To refrain from the prestigious closing, up to the house of girls love a good body, he receives it, but I have no interest in women. However, long straight hair, white skin, pure and neat Yun Hee (Yoon) and accidentally bumped from behind her head hard to clear. Not divide properly, without a word between Yun Hee dropped the diary to know her through the cuts. One rainy day, I met again with cuts and Yun Hee writes with a little umbrella walks. However, Yun Hee cut her heart even before confessing to a friend Dong Wook Yun Hee also know that your mind and also favorite cuts due to Hye Jung growing pains of four people who love peace.

As you can guess from the title in the drama "Rain" has become an important medium to express love. TV official said, "In this drama, the love will be trying to draw from the rain. 1970s and again in 2012 than all three equally to those who love the rain has just started with love, happiness and sadness, love, memories and will evaluate the current draw. "Said the rain will talk about drama.

We give life drama is a comma in a warm

background soon in 2012, Hokkaido, Japan, the road changes. Hokkaido in the arboretum of the Korean staff interviewed by the news draws you'd prefer a (Yun Hee's daughter, Yoon Ah) who find a lost mobile phone standard (cut-son, Jang), and will meet. To avoid the worst impression of both, but gave one more approaching. Reunited after 32 years old and cuts and Yun Hee. Yoon Suk Ho director and writer ohsuyeon their beautiful love story will be resolved and emotionally. Notably, Jang will play cuts and has the charm that gave a completely different one. Appearance, ability, character, down to the completely different from his father seoin Zune heavenly world, infant son dokjon, a master of invective, is truly indulgent. Yuna Kim, Yoon - Hee is also a mother and daughter smoke less than I by a variety of characters adds to the fun. Yun Hee among students born in the United States met the cheerful and chatty one daughter, full of positive energy of the girl. Yun Hee, the Duchess of neat appearance, but to several, the pulpit, and a lively personality is completely different. Yoon Jang, and this two completely different characters with interest to see how anything plays a digest and enjoy watching this drama was the point may be. Gimsihu, gimyounggwang, soneunseo, seoinguk, hwangbora such talented young actors in the drama's massive pojindwae is expected to add fun.

Be the new protagonist of the genealogy wave

wave in 2011 is regarded as the most iconic Jang Yoon and to each other in a synergistic role in this drama is expected to be. Jang is the first full-fledged emotional melodrama as an actor's challenge and has already proven the potential of SNSD's comeback two years jeommaneurodo own in the international press have already seen a lot of attention is in charge of production yunseukalraneun "two-year planning process and What is pre-production will increase through the system more complete. TV drama scene jjokdaebongwa frequent accidents, only products on the market only consumed a light drama "Love Rain> welmeyideu drama is expected to be the essence of the show." He said prepared to create drama. first sign of spring, a new door opening the drama "Love Rain> a pretty flower girl florist to water, like a rainy PM to hear the sweet music of the record store, like your Uncle, warm soup for those tired of late night once more, as she put a restaurant here that, in our lives there will be a comma in a warm look forward.

http://mylovekbs.tistory.com/5

cr: prettyoungthing@soshified

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:05 PM | Show all posts
[ENG] Yoona & JGS - Love Rain Filming BTS @ TBS Japan

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:08 PM | Show all posts
The Love Rain couple of Jang Keun Suk and Yoona gather a big crowd in Japan
Actor Jang Keun Suk and SNSD’s Yoona proved their huge popularity as they went out to Japan for location for Love Rain, KBS’s most anticipated drama series.

On March 12, the production team of Love Rain says that the beautiful couple gathered a huge crowd of Japanese fans wherever they go for the shooting in Hokkaido, Japan.

Whenever the couple of Love Rain shows up in Hokkaido, the shooting sets were bustling with masses of people who took themselves to the set eagerly to see them. The big crowds well reflect how popular they are in Japan.

Despite a tight shooting schedule, they are said not to forget to extend their sincere thanks to the fans who bothered themselves to visit the sets.

Japan’s leading media including Nikkan Sports and Sankei Sports as well showed their interest in the upcoming drama series by introducing the news relevant to the shooting scenes of Love Rain.

Someone of the production team says, “Every set featuring Jang and Yoona crushed up against a great deal of visitors. It was really confusing whether we were in Korea or Japan. Japanese people look very excited to see the surprise appearance of the two beautiful stars.”

Through his agency, Jang expressed his gratitude to fans: “In spite of cold weather, we could enjoy the shooting thanks to the beautiful scenery of Hokkaido and Japanese fans’ enthusiastic interest and support. I heartily thank you.”

The Hukkaido shooting is about the modern love between younger couple. In the scenes, Jang plays a cold-headed photographer who visits Japan to take pictorial photos. During the business trip, he happens to have his first, destined meeting with Yoona who plays an international student there.

The first episode of Love Rain will air on March 26.

cr:en.korea.com                                                                               
cr:crux.orion@soshified

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Na Yoon Kwon confirmed to sing the OST of #Love Rain
cr love rain fb via @Yunie108

Child Actor Oh Seung Yoon joined #LoveRain.
He will play as the assistant of Seo Joon
love rain fb via @kbsloverain

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:12 PM | Show all posts
"Love Rain" On Site Interview
credit: Cri-J & U 袢 Weibo Chinese translation HALO
Chinese to English Translation: Sarah Ye of Eels Club International

New Drama “Love Rain” vs. Classic “Winter Sonata”

10 years after ‘Winter Sonata”, the making team reunited. This time the leading actors are two big stars: Jang Keun Suk and Yoona (SNSD). The 2012 Spring Drama “Love Rain” resumed shooting under the severe cold snowy weather, but supports came from fan crowds on the shooting site from morning to night. This really made this drama is highly expected.

PD Yoon always uses his unique camera to catch sentimental and pure beauty just like a water color painting. The story has two parts - the 70s and modern years. Love Rain is a love story that happens in the youth year with pure love.

Jang Keun Suk plays a sentimental art student Seo In Ha and Seo Jun (In Ha’s son) who is free-spirited on both career and love life. He plays two different roles. Same as Yoona who plays Jang Keun Suk’s lover. She plays the quiet & shy beauty Kim Yoon Hee and the bright bubbly Ha Na (Yoon Hee’s daughter). KBS will air the drama on March 26. This drama has already topped the expectation over “Winter Sonata”. It was even already decided to have DVD version.

The 10 days shooting in Hokkaido is the important development of the story.

Started from Feb 28, Korean new drama “Love Rain” began to shoot under the weather below freezing point. The outside scenes’ shooting took about 10 days. The shooting was going smoothly at Furana and Asahikawa in Hokkaido.

The scenes are for Episodes 5 and 6 (the drama has a total of 20 episodes) which will be used as recalled scenes. The shooting team includes Korean and Japanese and totals about 100 people. The team moved between Furano and Asahikawa to shoot beautiful scenes at the same time they endured the severe cold weather. At the beginning of Episode 5, the modern part, JKS (Seo Jun) and Yoona (Ha Na) encountered first at Asahikawa train station. Seo Jun mistakenly took Ha Na’s cell phone.

PD Yoon really likes Hokkaido and finally he realized his dream to shoot his drama in Hokkaido. The shooting got lots of support from the locals of Asahikawa and Furano. And this support made the shooting become a reality. Inside and outside Asahikawa, many famous local landmarks and landscapes have been used for shooting, such as Meiying (transliteration), Upper Furano Spa, Futian (transliteration) Farm etc.

Interviews with Jang Keun Suk, Yoona and PD Yoon

Jang Keun Suk

It was very very cold. That was very hard on shooting site. At the same time, we had lots of good food and enjoyed beautiful scenery. The happiest thing to me was that I can be there to feel the local humble streets and warm hearts from the people of Furano and Asahikawa. This time in Love Rain I took a challenge to play two roles that differ in time and character. It is not easy but really worth to play. I will work hard and hope people are looking forward to the final complete version of the drama.

Yoona

I’m happy to come to Hokkaido to shoot. The sceneries and snow are so beautiful. So do the delicious sushi, ramen and lavender tea. This is the first drama for me after 2 years. I feel lots of pressure but I will turn the pressure to be my weapon to work even harder. To play the 2 roles in one drama is challenging and difficult, but I’m surrounded by outstanding actors and work team. I really enjoyed shooting.

PD Yoon

I want to make a drama that has it all: analog love/digital love, middle age love, Hokkaido sceneries. So this is the one. Also, I am really happy that this drama can open the door for Hokkaido with more opportunities and to let people know them from Korea to the whole world.  This drama has elements from Winter Sonata and Autumn Tale. I believe the Japanese audience who ever loved my old works will like this one, too. Mr. Jang was in the drama You’re Beautiful. He can put up both charming and bad man sides pretty well. I believe that he can play the 2 roles in one drama. After we started shooting, the first thing I felt about him was that he has more charisma than I have imagined. His gentle side also exceeds my expectation. He is an actor that has a wide acting range. Also he can immediately know what we want and it is really commendable that he can always respond to our requirements. Yoona, when I first try to find an actress for the 70s role, a pretty, shy but unfortunate. I felt Yoona is the one who fits the role very well. She doesn’t only have the shy and tender affection side but also has modern generous side. I’m really looking forward to these young actors’ acting.

cr:prettyoungthing@soshified

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-3-2012 12:14 PM | Show all posts
KBS &#49324;&#46993;&#48708; &#50980;&#50500; Yoona(SNSD) LoveRain

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:31 PM | Show all posts
sori kalau gmbr ni dah ada...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:41 PM | Show all posts

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2012 12:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-6-2024 12:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073429 second(s), 41 queries .