Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4513|Reply: 24

Jolin Tsai ~ dancing diva ~

[Copy link]
Post time 14-12-2007 06:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
JOLIN tsai anybody? Heran la dia nie superstar kat taiwan tp x de sorang pun bukak thread dia.

Name: Jolin Tsai (蔡依林)
Pinyin: C鄆 Yīl韓
Birthday: September 15, 1980
Birth Place: Taipei, Taiwan
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Star Sign: Virgo
Biography

Jolin Tsai first broke into the Taiwanese entertainment industry at age 18, winning first place in an MTV singing competition with a cover of the Whitney Houston song "The Greatest Love of All". After her performance, she was signed by Universal Music Taiwan. Tsai released her first single, 和世界做鄰居(我可以) [h

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-12-2007 06:20 PM | Show all posts
cantik..............

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 06:22 PM | Show all posts
AKU SUKE NENGOK MUKE DIA
TOMEYYY!!

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2007 07:32 PM | Show all posts
tak der sapa pi tgk konsert dia kat Genting malam ni dan esok ke????

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2007 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by burung_pungguk at 14-12-2007 07:32 PM
tak der sapa pi tgk konsert dia kat Genting malam ni dan esok ke????

mee tunggu dvd jer. bEST arr klo si jolin ni wat konsert

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2007 09:56 AM | Show all posts
dia cantik dan pandai menari, artis taiwan aku paling suka dia..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-12-2007 10:33 AM | Show all posts
x sabo nak tunggu duet dia ngan kylie minouge.Mesti sexy gila.jANGan FLOP udah!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-12-2007 11:11 AM | Show all posts
dah pernah org bukak thread dia tapi dah kena cuci oleh Admin sbb thread tu jadik thread yg x active...
so klu thread yg ko org bukak tu x nak dicuci oleh Admin..rajin2 ler update jgn sampai thread ni berada di page yg plg last sekali..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-12-2007 11:16 AM | Show all posts
aku dgr kwn cina aku ckp...jolin nie bangga ngan body dia... thats why kalo dia nari...cantik lenggok badannye

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2007 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by just_aku at 15-12-2007 11:16 AM
aku dgr kwn cina aku ckp...jolin nie bangga ngan body dia... thats why kalo dia nari...cantik lenggok badannye

yup body dia memang cantik tp klo dari segi tarian , lenggok britney lagi best.

Tp燿ia爈eh nyanyi live dgn baik.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2007 12:30 PM | Show all posts
ooo dia leh nyanyi live ek...igtkn miming....syok gak tgk konsert dia kt tb...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2008 05:13 PM | Show all posts
  rupa2nya x ramai peminat jolin kat sini

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2008 07:22 PM | Show all posts
i penah pi tengok showcase jolin live... memang happening !!!! best giler... dia pandai menari... memang dancing diva minah ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2008 09:42 AM | Show all posts
aku pun suka kat dia, cantik, menari ...menkagumkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2008 08:54 PM | Show all posts
suke ...suke dia.. tapi raya cina thn ni takde show dia... arrr !! :@

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2008 09:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #15 Meteor^Girl's post

apsal , sbb scandal edison tu ker ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-2-2008 02:55 PM | Show all posts
dekat forum lowyat.net

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=362335&hl=Jolin

[ Last edited by  HangPC2 at 11-2-2008 02:56 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2008 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Thinking back about her past relationship, jolin says that the biggest lesson she had learnt, was to understand men.

In a recent interview with a Taiwanese magazine, jolin tsai talks about the breakup 3 years ago, which 'was the biggest wound in her life'.

On Febuary 2005, 'he' and the 'female broadcaster' were rumoured to be together. When jolin asked him for clarification, 'he always told me it wasn't true'. After pictures of him and patty hou behaving like a couple in tokyo surfaced, 'he still told me it wasn't true, and that it was on purpose.' When he initiated a break-up, she was still trying to find ways in which they could continue on like before.

Jolin professed that in a relationship, she never is the 'big woman, always taking care of her boyfriend.' When she's in a relationship, her boyfriend's friends are her friends, his goals are her goals.
'After we broke up, i realised that i actually has so little friends around me. The biggest lesson i've learnt after this relationship, was how to understand men.'

While 'recuperating', she refused to go to the places where the two of them had gone before. The once stong her would break down and cry. She admits that that was the relationship that had cost her the most hurt in her entire life. Was it because 'the other party' wouldn't admit that they had a relationship? She lets out a laugh. 'No way! If that were the reason, i wouldn't have felt so hurt. I never had experienced such a weird relationship in my life.'

Some fortune tellers say that the two of them will reunite. To this, jolin says, 'This is quite funny, it never will happen.'

Regarding the other female party, jolin remembers that they once attended a programme together. Some of her friends warned her, 'Do you think 'he' will like her?' Jolin remembers she said, 'She's very pretty, i think he will.' After all that, the two of them had bumped into each other at work a few times. 'If it had just begun, i think i would have avoided her.'

Jolin also admitted that she once couldn't understand 'him' and 'her'. But after a long time, she let go of everything, but couldn't help sighing, 'To be the last person to know, thats the most scary thing.'

Source: my paper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* bukan ke si Jolin  x ngaku bercinta ngan Jay Chou ? Dlm interview siap ckp Jay Chou tu cam abang dia jer

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Korang tahu tak ? Jolin ni buat penbedahan besarkan breast dia, dan mancungkan hidung dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 11:53 AM | Show all posts

Reply #19 limau's post

aku ader dgr gak...tp cnfm betoi ke?  boobs dia kencang sei skg...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 04:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066187 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.