Favorite Food: Milk,chocolate and Steak
Favorite cartoon character: Doraemon
Favorite actor: Ekin Cheng and Takeshi Kaneshiro
Favorite actress: Liv Taylor and Charlize Theron
Favorite movie: James Bond 007 series
Favorite music: Country jazz rock and pop
Favorite singer:Areosmith
Favorite line: "True or not?"
He likes girls with long straight hair, quiet by nature, and able to cook.

Details
Mike He Jun Xiang started his career in modeling andgained immediate popularity with his attractive figure and handsomelooks. Mike was quickly invited to film a few music video beforedebuting in his first television series, Seventh Grade (2004) as one ofthe main characters. He later starred as a lead in Love Contract withAriel Lin.

Mike is still active as a model for advertising; oneof his most famous ads is for an underwear company, which received massreviews and praises.

In 2006, he starred in TVBG's series MarryMe. In 2005, he starred in two TV series, Express Boy and Devil BesideYou (as Ah Meng) with Rainie Yang. Devil Besides You was one of thetop-rated TV series in Taiwan for 2005.

Mike He Jun Xiang has also been signed by the film company owned by Bae Yong Joon, the famous Korean actor.

In July 2006, Mike He signed with Hong Kong's biggest television company, TVB, to film a series.

In October 2006, he has signed up to start another TV series with Rainie Yang - Why Why  Love.

Miscellaneous Facts

* Well known for his on-screenkisses. (described by fans as having "The Lips").The top five actresseshe's locked lips with include Rainie Yang, Ariel Lin, Angelica Lee,Landy Wen and Liu Zhe Ying .
    * Was voted one of the "50 Most Beautiful People in China" from Beijing News
    * Good friend of Joe Cheng and Ruan Jing Tian
    * Has an unexplainable fear of lizards
    * His wish is to travel around the world
    * Met his first love at age 16.
    * Has two younger siblings: a little brother and a little sister

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 21-7-2007 02:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 03:21 PM | Show all posts
TV Series

Upcoming
Bull Fighting-2008

Why Why Love[/url] starting on 3rd June 2007

Marry me! (2006)

Express Boy (2005)

Devil Beside You (2005)

Love Contract (2004)

Seventh Grade (2003)

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 20-7-2007 04:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Mike He's first step into the  entertainment field was around 2003 back when he was still a model. His  handsome young looks and attractive figure quickly became popular with many ad  companies which featured him in magazines and TV commercials. His most famous  ad was for Men's Uno - male briefs.

His first  break onscreen was in  mini idol drama "7th Grade" starring alongside with  Ariel Lin Yi Chen. His charming smile won over the audience, and he became even more  popular by hosting the entertainment news program on TVBS-G.

In 2004, Mike was seen in music  videos from Angelica Lee and Valen Hsu, and from there he was given roles in  series such as "Say Yes Enterprise", and "Love Contract" where he collaborated  with Ariel Lin once again.

2005 was the breakthrough year for  Mike where he starred in manga turned series "Devil Beside You" alongside  popular teen idol Rainie Yang Cheng Lin where they became a popular onscreen  couple. His popularity went up another level and became a hot idol in Taiwan in  the eyes of many female fans. "Devil Beside You" and his other series "Express  Boy" with Beatrice Hsu Wei Lun were two of the best rated television series in  Taiwan for 2005.

With his newfound fame, Mike was  voted one of the "50 Most Beautiful People in China" from Beijing News.  He became Taiwan's most beautiful male star standing strong at number 5,  beating other young stars such as Jay Chou, Rainie Yang, Ariel Lin, Joe Cheng  and Vic Chou, even beating out his favorite actor Takeshi Kaneshiro who was at  number 16.

Many of Mike's TV dramas are very  popular and has gained him many fans from Asia and overseas as well. Recently,  there are news about Mike signing with TVB which is a big production company in  Hong Kong. If his crossover to the Cantonese speaking audience is successful,  Mike will pave the way for many other Taiwanese stars to find success in Hong  Kong in the future.

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 19-7-2007 06:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

reSERVED...4 OTHER INFO

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 03:23 PM | Show all posts
reserved lagi....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 03:58 PM | Show all posts
tahniah...tahniah...buka thread Mike...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-7-2007 04:00 PM | Show all posts
hehehe...kak bel tenkiu....
sbb dah cari umah mike he tapi tak de...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 04:17 PM | Show all posts
wahhhh
umah slh sorg pakwe ku

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2007 04:37 PM | Show all posts
die ade cte bru ker dis yr???
dh windu ngn mat nih...
ahakssss....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 04:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 tse's post

erk cite yy luv tu kot...
mike, rainie n kingone...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 05:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 casper541's post

adus...brp ramai daa...pakwe ko cas....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Mike Sees Diary; Urges Joe to Not Be Too "Geng"

Translated by: stephanieshieh @ asianfanatics.net
Source: Yahoo! News / udn.com

JoeCheng insists that before he exposed his diary to "Weekly" magazine, healready gave the whole book to Mike He to see, but Mike didn't want toread it: "That is someon's private matters, if you expose it becausesomething happens, then that would be a pity." He also scolded Joe:"The way you write it, people who don't understand, will definitelythink nothing is something."

Mike said that his friendship withJoe is very sincere; besides the modeling gig together, they had asubstituting hosting entertainment news thing together, "Afterwards, wewould arrange to drink together, and talk about work business. But thebeginning of our friendship was actually not bad, becuase one day, hecalled me and said he lost his keys and didn't know what to do. Withouthesitation, I drove over to pick him up, he thinks I have a lot ofloyalty, and from then on, the friendship got even better.

Yesterday,Mike called Joe: "He wasn't feeling really good, he feels veryunlucky." Even though the two don't have anything they don't talkabout, but they never over-talk about their relationship life, "I urgedhim not to be so "geng" (awkward, i think?) Like me, if I had somethingto say, I'll say it, but he'll hold it back in. In actuality, thisisn't too good."

Mike said: "Actually, with all my really goodfriends, they will all have a place in my heart. Even with my friendswho are boys, I'll have "cold wars" with them, and when the otherperson calls me, I'll feel soft-hearted too."

Yesterday, Joedidn't answer his cellphone the whole day, and his manager used theexcuse that he was filming as an excuse to avoid questions: "There'snothing much to talk about, he and Mike are just really chummy friends."

But,after his diary was published, Joe's still not very happy, because thisis exposing part of his private life. His manager expressed thatcurrently, the only way this could have been exposed, is when they werestill in mainland China filming, fans secretly went into his room andtook pictures of his diary, but they have no evidence of how the diarywas exposed, because it is still in Joe's possession.

--

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 05:18 PM | Show all posts

Private diary exposed: Joe Cheng & Mike He Together?

Translated by: stephanieshieh @ asianfanatics.net
Source: Yahoo! News

JoeCheng and Mike He are a couple? Ever since Joe Cheng (Xiao Zhong)debuted, his sexuality have always evoked curiosity, but unexpectedly,there are scandalous rumors that his partner is actually another prettyboy, Mike He (Xiao Mei). According to "Weekly" magazine, in Joe'sdiary, there is a certain "words" that he uses when he takls about Mikethat makes them suspect that the two boy's relationship is "notinnocent."

As for Joe and Mike, they were schoolmates, and thenmodels, and on top of that, their private friendship is really close,so there have been nonstop rumors. In the newest edition of "Weekly"magazine, Joe writes about things that concerns the two of them, andthe word choices he makes lets people think that the two good friendshas a "deeper relationship."

Last year when Joe went to mainlandChina to film, he used his freetime to write in his diary, and "Weekly"exposed some of it, with Joe's agreement, and they printed some part ofit in the magazine. On January 30, 2006, he wrote:

"Today(night) I couldn't wait to take to Mike on the phone, I'm miserable, soirritated, but I still have to pretend that it's nothing. I saw hisways of showing care and concern, and I got softhearted. I'm souseless, probably deep in my heart, I still kind of wish that there's aplace just for him."

Using words usually used for a lover for a same-sex friend, really will let someone think something is going on.

Joe'sreaction to the diary exposure? He said that he's someone who sees hisfriends very important, just because it's a same-sex friend doesn'tmean that he can't "hold a special place in his heart" for him. If itwas a girlfriend, he wouldn't say it like this, because his girlfriendwould take all parts of his heart, not just one place only.

Joealso expressed that even though his relationship with Mike has let alot of "suspiciou", but the two are still really good friends, butthey've never been together. To prove that he's not gay, he alsoexposed that he's not a virgin anymore, and that the person he lost itto was his second girlfriend.

Because Joe and Mike met and kneweach other since 2002, the two are around the same age, and theirpersonalities are compatible, and they were schoolmates and co-workers,many people from the media have said they were "together". As for thislong and constantly asked question, Joe and Mike expressed that if thetwo were actually together, they would have long-been taken pictures ofalready, and the two are just really good friends.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2007 06:02 PM | Show all posts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------        

Mike's onscreen kisses

With:  Angelica Lee from MTV

With:  Landy Wen from MTV

With:  Ariel Lin from "Love Contract"

With:  Rainie Yang from "Devil Beside You"

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2007 06:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 errasazza's post

ekekekek....tu ar...
aku pun dh x terkira skrg ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2007 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Mike ni raja kiss lah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2007 11:12 AM | Show all posts
aku baru tgk 2 citer dia je kot kalo x silap......     devil ngan love contract....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2007 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 limau's post

akakaka...memg pun specially citer devil beside u tu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2007 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 captain_f4's post

love contract best tak...aku baru tgk devil beside u je....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2007 12:11 AM | Show all posts
hehe..nk join thread abg angkat aku jugaks

aku tgk LC tuh..tp separuh jek..ntah la..rs cm tk ngam sgt ngan jiwa nih
bnyk2 citer mike nih..sbenarnye DBY jek yg aku abeh..eheheaku lg ske tgk die nye CF..sume comey2..plg comey CF yg die jd angel tu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xIUwSiDqVHs

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153864 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.