CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1749|Reply: 1

Caitlyn Jenner Likes Ted Cruz Despite His LGBT Stance, Offers to Be His ‘Tra...

[Copy link]
Post time 4-3-2016 07:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
[size=1.7em]She’s bridging those gaps! Caitlyn Jenner made a surprising declaration during an interview with The Advocate on Wednesday, March 2, telling the publication that she supports Republican Ted Cruz for president despite some of the questionable things he’s said about the LGBT community.
[size=1.7em]“I like Ted Cruz,” she said. “I think he’s very conservative, and a great constitutionalist and a very articulate man. I haven’t endorsed him or anything like that. But I also think, he’s an evangelical Christian, and probably one of the worst ones when it comes to trans issues.”

PHOTOS: Caitlyn Jenner's Best Style Moments (So Far!): See the Photos!
[size=1.7em]The I Am Cait star, 66, even suggested that perhaps it could be a great partnership if she worked with Cruz, 45, once he was in office.
[size=1.7em]“Wouldn’t it be great, let’s say he goes on to be president,” she said, “and I have all my girls on a trans issues board to advise him on making decisions when it comes to trans issues. Isn’t that a good idea?”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2016 05:11 PM | Show all posts
sama ada caitlyn ni bimbo mcm anak2 heshe, hidup in denial atau selama ini berpura2 prihatin dgn komuniti gay/trans* demi mendptkan rating.

republican tu terang2an berprinsip menolak gaya hidup ummah spt heshe, kemudian caitlyn sendirik pon sama gak mencerca golongan gay... kalau pandangan drpd seorg lelaki straight dan homophobic, itu biasalah... tp datang drpd lelaki tua yg enjoy berpakaian dan bersolek2 spt wanita. penis pon belum kerat.
wadefak sgt kan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 01:54 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.296795 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.