Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5626|Reply: 24

Reese Witherspoon kena tahan

[Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2013 03:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon's performance as an upset wife earned her a trip to jail and a disorderly conduct charge.

"You are going to be on national news," Witherspoon allegedly told a Georgia state trooper as he handcuffed her on Atlanta's Peachtree Road early Friday morning.

That didn't discourage Trooper First Class J. Pyland from writing a very quotable arrest report suitable for national news -- with dialogue worthy of a Witherspoon movie script.

Her lawyer worked out a deal with the prosecutor Monday morning in which Witherspoon will go through a pre-trial intervention program to avoid getting a conviction on her record, an Atlanta Municipal Court spokesman said.

Attorney: Witherspoon hit all PR buttons

The program provides "alternative methods of resolving criminal matters other than prosecution," the court's website said. "Participants are charged with minor criminal offenses, do not have prior convictions, do not have any cases pending, and have not already gone through a diversion program." The judge set May 22 as the date for a hearing to check if she is complying with the program.

While the court's program may be relatively painless, Witherspoon is suffering from another punishment: public humiliation.

The actress canceled plans to do interviews in New York to promote her new film "Mud" on Monday, her publicist said. She did walk the red carpet at the movie's New York premiere Sunday night, but she declined to talk to the media.

Witherspoon, who was in Atlanta working on a movie titled "The Good Lie," was charged with interfering with Pyland's arrest of her husband, Hollywood agent James Toth, on a drunken driving charge.

"Mrs. Witherspoon began to hang out the window and say that she did not believe that I was a real police officer," Pyland wrote. "I told Mrs. Witherspoon to sit on her butt and be quiet."

Witherspoon, 37, allegedly did not follow his order, getting out of the Ford Fusion instead. When the trooper warned her again, Witherspoon allegedly told him she was a U.S. citizen and allowed to "stand on American ground." Her American pride got her handcuffed.

"I put my hands on Mrs. Witherspoon's arms to arrest her," Pyland wrote. "Mrs. Witherspoon was resistant but I was able to put handcuffs on her without incident due to Mr. Toth calming her."

"Do you know my name?" the trooper recalled Witherspoon asking him. "I answered, 'No, I don't need to know your name.'"

"You're about to find out who I am," she replied, the arrest report said.

Pyland stopped Toth, 42, after seeing him weave in and out of his lane as he drove through the city's Buckhead community, the arrest report said.

Toth's eyes were bloodshot and his clothing disheveled, Pyland wrote. After several coordination tests, he was given a breathalyzer test that registered 0.139, well above the legal limit of 0.08 for a driving under the influence charge, the report said.

Their car was impounded, and Witherspoon and Toth were taken to the Atlanta city jail, the report said. An unidentified passenger in the back seat caught a cab, it said.

The couple were bailed out of jail Saturday morning. A court date is set for Monday morning.

Having had time to sober up, Witherspoon apologized profusely for her behavior.

"But I do want to say, I clearly had one drink too many and I am deeply embarrassed about the things I said," the actress said in a statement. "It was definitely a scary situation and I was frightened for my husband, but that is no excuse. I was disrespectful to the officer who was just doing his job. I have nothing but respect for the police and I'm very sorry for my behavior."

Witherspoon, whose earlier films include "Legally Blonde" and "Sweet Home Alabama," won a shelf full of awards for her performance as June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line," including a best actress Academy Award.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-4-2013 03:12 PM | Show all posts
(ada video tapi tak reti nak tepek)

Sejak dia cerai hari tu, I kurang berminat dengan dia ni....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2013 03:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2013 05:54 PM | Show all posts
She is a good actress.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-4-2013 06:35 PM | Show all posts
munchkin posted on 24-4-2013 05:54 PM
She is a good actress.

Yes she is.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2013 08:17 PM | Show all posts
annakaranina posted on 24-4-2013 06:35 PM
Yes she is.

Especially yg dia berlakon movie legally blond, cruel intentions and walk the line

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-4-2013 12:44 AM | Show all posts
ok jgk die ni belakon.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2013 01:09 AM | Show all posts
angkuh nye di kau wahai reese witherspoon

nih gambar laki bini tu lepas kena tahan

'deeply embarrassed' kata nye
http://www.extratv.com/2013/04/22/reese-witherspoon-arrested-the-apology-and-mugshot/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-4-2013 07:28 AM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 25-4-2013 01:09 AM
angkuh nye di kau wahai reese witherspoon

nih gambar laki bini tu lepas kena tahan

I rasa kalau dia stay dgn Philips dulu, tak de lah dia jadi macam ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2013 02:24 PM | Show all posts
comel je dia ni...mcm2 pulak...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2013 06:00 PM | Show all posts
bukanomi posted on 25-4-2013 02:24 PM
comel je dia ni...mcm2 pulak...

Luckily in Hollywood,  it does not matter... tapi kesian anak anak dia. Agak agak Phillips nak fight for custody anak2 dia tak?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2013 12:04 AM | Show all posts
annakaranina posted on 25-4-2013 07:28 AM
I rasa kalau dia stay dgn Philips dulu, tak de lah dia jadi macam ni....

kan ke ryan phillipe ni somi yg curang... bercerai berai psl reese sendiri terjumpa sms panas heols dgn skandal

suke tgk famili dia org dulu

anak2 pon muka fotostat reese dan ryan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-4-2013 12:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 26-4-2013 12:04 AM
kan ke ryan phillipe ni somi yg curang... bercerai berai psl reese sendiri terjumpa sms panas heol ...

Oh ye ke? Too bad lah but I love them together. Anak2 depa comey...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2013 02:41 AM | Show all posts
sygnyer..suka sgt dia dlm citer just like heaven

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2013 02:17 PM | Show all posts
anak2 sejibik muka mak

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2013 05:11 PM | Show all posts
she's sweet and talkative

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2013 07:04 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2013 08:43 PM | Show all posts
minat kat reese ni... lembut jer rupenya bila berlakon..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2013 09:07 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-4-2013 10:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 posted on 26-4-2013 09:07 PM

Masa tu dia panic kot....

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Era baru Indonesia
maklukpenggodaEra baru Indonesia
Views : 28879 Replies : 12
Bekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah hadir ke makamah Januari depan
maklukpenggodaBekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah ha
Views : 87989 Replies : 3393
Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak halang suami curang
ultra78Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak h
Views : 37251 Replies : 22
Civil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, beri keadilan sekarang - Tengku Hassanal  menitahkan agar keadilan diberikan segera kepada seorang pekerja pembinaan yang didakwa diserang kerabat Diraja Pahang
YgBenarCivil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, be
Views : 62950 Replies : 16
Tengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
irveneTengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
Views : 38888 Replies : 154
Jangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman”...Bunuh kerat lapan, Abah Hayat menyesal, bertaubat
YgBenarJangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman
Views : 7930 Replies : 52
Abah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bunuh kerat lapan 23 tahun lalu
AbahmungAbah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bu
Views : 45485 Replies : 95
Sabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan kedua dipegang oleh Kelantan manakala ketiga  Terengganu.Anda nak pindah?
YgBenarSabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan k
Views : 31501 Replies : 76
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 109343 Replies : 6698
madu gula tok matahari
aaanf14madu gula tok matahari
Views : 72719 Replies : 659

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051398 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.