Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5930|Reply: 22

Lea Michele and Cory Monteith : Bebetul Couple di luar set Glee

[Copy link]
Post time 25-9-2012 03:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Aku dah agak jarang tengok Glee skarang..
Tapi aku tahu yang watak dorang ni bercinta..
And rupenye percintaan tu dibawe ke luar set..

Cory Monteith and Lea Michele’s romance is going so well, they even feel comfortable expressing their most intimate feelings in front of the cast and crew on ‘Glee’! Cory Monteith and Lea Michele have been quietly dating since last fall, but things have really started heating up recently. A source close to the Glee set gave HollywoodLife.com an inside look at the on-and-off screen couple’s picture perfect relationship. “Before a scene they have been seen saying, ‘I love you! Good Luck!’ and then at the end of the shooting day they have been seen saying, ‘I love you’ and embracing or kissing before leaving set,” our source tells us. “Everyone on set is really happy with what they are seeing with the relationship.” Adds the insider, “The relationship is definitely strong right now between them both.” Most recently, Cory, 29, took Lea, 25, to visit his family and friends back home in Canada and that trip went incredibly well. Plus, the real life Finchel even journeyed to NYC last month, where they were spotted looking madly in love too! Do YOU think their relationship will last beyond their time on Glee? Sound off below!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:41 PM | Show all posts

The Glee costars and real-life couple attended the 11th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in L.A. on June 9, 2012. "I think every girl wants their boyfriend to chase them all the way to Paris after they have a fight," the Monte Carlo actor told Parade in June 2011. "And a lot of guys want to be that guy. I really hope that I get to be that kind of guy one day."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:43 PM | Show all posts

Michele went braless during a lunch date with Monteith at Canter's Deli in West Hollywood on May 12, 2012. "It's hard to be in a relationship unless you're ready to go public with it," Monteith told Parade magazine in June 2011. "So it's a lot easier for me to not be in a relationship."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:43 PM | Show all posts

The couple took their relationship south of border for a romantic vacation in Cabo San Lucas in April 2012. "Cory is definitely having a positive effect on Lea. She's much less miserable these days," a source told Us Weekly in March. "Even when she was with Theo, she was always depressed being so far away from him and not getting to see him. She likes having someone with her that's actually there. Long distance is not her thing."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:44 PM | Show all posts

The Glee stars got close at the 13th Annual Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Jan. 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:44 PM | Show all posts

Michele won the award for Favorite TV Comedy Actress and posed Monteith at the 2012 People's Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Jan. 11 in Los Angeles.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2012 03:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2012 06:32 PM | Show all posts
sama cantik , sama padan

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2012 08:01 AM | Show all posts
ye keeeeee? i like them both.. hope lea tak buat cam kirsten buat kat rob sudah la... but they nampak secocok la...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2012 09:31 AM | Show all posts
bagi sape2 yg layan glee ni mesti tak sangka si tina tu kapel ngan taylor dari vampire diaries

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2012 02:22 AM | Show all posts
harap cepat putus la ye...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2012 01:31 PM | Show all posts
cory dah bawa lea balik jumpa family dia kan. kat canada rasanya.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2012 04:26 PM | Show all posts
suka2... layan glee dulu pasal 2 org ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2012 08:07 PM | Show all posts
keciknye pompuan ni
besonye laki tu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2012 01:57 AM | Show all posts
bukan lea ade pakwe ke b4 dis? means die curang la kat lokasi...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2012 04:59 PM | Show all posts
betul ke?atau sbb glee pon skrg dah senduuu

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2012 02:52 PM | Show all posts
tinggiiinyeee laki tue....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2013 06:23 PM | Show all posts
sepadan...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2013 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Cory Monteith masuk pusat pemulihan dadah

The 30-year-old Glee star has entered a treatment facility on his own volition, People magazine reports.
The actor’s representative confirmed the news on Easter Sunday.
Cory "has voluntarily admitted himself to a treatment facility for substance addiction," the spokesperson said.
"He graciously asks for your respect and privacy as he takes the necessary steps towards recovery."
Cory’s rep declined to elaborate on the nature of the star’s addiction.
The Canadian actor and musician has been candid about his battle with substance abuse in the past.
He entered rehab for the first time at age 19 and two years ago broke his silence in a bid to help others sharing his struggle.
"I don't want kids to think it's okay to drop out of school and get high, and they'll be famous actors, too," he said in 2011.
"But for those people who might give up: Get real about what you want and go after it."
Cory rose to fame playing Finn Hudson on hit US television musical Glee.
He struck up a friendship with co-star Lea Michele on set and the pair’s relationship turned romantic last year.
The actor’s spokesperson had not commented on the status of their relationship at press time.
Lea has spoken previously about how she cherishes the opportunity to professionally collaborate with Cory.
"He really, really inspires me, and he motivates me and I think he's just so talented,” she told People.
"Working with him has been one of the best experiences of this whole process. I'm so happy,” she said.  

Last edited by tepisket.. on 3-4-2013 05:25 PM

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Era baru Indonesia
maklukpenggodaEra baru Indonesia
Views : 28879 Replies : 12
Bekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah hadir ke makamah Januari depan
maklukpenggodaBekas isteri Hafidz Roshdi diperintah ha
Views : 87989 Replies : 3393
Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak halang suami curang
ultra78Isteri pakai susuk di alat kelamin nak h
Views : 37251 Replies : 22
Civil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, beri keadilan sekarang - Tengku Hassanal  menitahkan agar keadilan diberikan segera kepada seorang pekerja pembinaan yang didakwa diserang kerabat Diraja Pahang
YgBenarCivil war:Kes pukul: Dia rakyat beta, be
Views : 62950 Replies : 16
Tengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
irveneTengku Muhammad & Tengku Natasya Adnan
Views : 38888 Replies : 154
Jangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman”...Bunuh kerat lapan, Abah Hayat menyesal, bertaubat
YgBenarJangan Herdik, Saya Sudah Jalani Hukuman
Views : 7930 Replies : 52
Abah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bunuh kerat lapan 23 tahun lalu
AbahmungAbah Hayat terlepas tali gantung, kes bu
Views : 45485 Replies : 95
Sabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan kedua dipegang oleh Kelantan manakala ketiga  Terengganu.Anda nak pindah?
YgBenarSabah negeri paling selamat ,kedudukan k
Views : 31501 Replies : 76
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 109343 Replies : 6698
madu gula tok matahari
aaanf14madu gula tok matahari
Views : 72719 Replies : 659

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 08:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052323 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.