Title:
나는 전설이다 / Naneun Junseolida
Genre: Romance
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2010-Aug-2 to TBA
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:55

Synopsis

Jun Seol Yi starts a band to get her life back on track. She recently divorced her husband after realizing that she deserved to be treated better by her high-flying husband, Cha Ji Wook, and his family. Her band mates are also 'ahjummas' who also have personal problems of their own.

Cast

Kim Jung Eun as Jun Seol Yi

Lee Joon Hyuk as Jang Tae Hyun

Kim Seung Soo as Cha Ji Wook

Jang Young Nam as Oh Seung Hye

Jang Shin Young as Park Soo In

Hong Ji Min

Hyun Jyu Ni

Go Eun Mi as Ran Hee

Production Credits
Director: Kim Hyung Sik
Screenwriter: Kim Yoon Jung

Teaser

credit:-
dramawiki
dramabeans
koreandrama
hancinema
soompi
and as credited

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:33 PM | Show all posts
reserved...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:33 PM | Show all posts
reserved...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:36 PM | Show all posts
ok.. let me see who we have here...

1. heroin lover's in paris
2. kim isang of three brothers
3. wife chief yang mereng of dalja's spring
4. heroin weekdays drama of the road home
5. IT expert of IRIS

boleh masuk dalam senarai menonton lahh kot... tengok macam ala2 diana ross n geng je diorang ni.. hehehehe..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 21-7-2010 17:50
‘I am Legend’ Announces Its Male Lead

This is it! Finally, the romantic comedy Korean drama ‘I am Legend’ has announced Korean actor Lee Jun Hyuk as its male lead opposite Korean actress Kim Jung Eun. He is known for his role as the youngest son in the KBS2’s most favored Korean drama ‘Three Brothers’. He played as supporting role in several dramas, such as ‘A Star’s Lover’ and ‘City Hall’.

Lee portrays a professional session musician named Jang Tae Hyun who often works in recording sessions for other artists. He is a perfectionist and stubborn person who has a lot of pride in his music. His personality makes him hard to co-works with anybody. Therefore, he tries to turn into songwriter, instead of merely working under someone else.

However, he is a warm and affectionate single father who raises his 7-year-old son. He unintentionally gets involved with the band formed Jeon Seol Hee (played by Kim Jung Eun), who decides to make a comeback after her marriage to a high-powered lawyer from an uppity family fails.

Lee is currently busy to take vocal and guitar practice. He says, “I have always liked music, but I haven’t tried making it myself. Thanks to ‘I am Legend’, I’m learning how to sing and play guitar. Since the character of Jang Tae Hyun is a skilled and famous session man, I’m practicing every day so that I don’t come across as awkward.”

‘I am Legend’ is scheduled to take over the SBS’s current romantic comedy Korean drama ‘Coffee House’.

Source: South Korean Economy

cr: dongdrama.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by blankie at 21-7-2010 17:51
Kim Jung Eun Replaces Kim Sun Ah in ‘I am Legend’

Korean actress Kim Jung Eun has been announced to be female lead in an upcoming Korean drama 2010 ‘I am Legend’, according to the official. The drama formerly set Korean actress Kim Sun Ah, but she suddenly dropped out from the project due to her character’s change. Her decision made the official had to postpone the drama’s airing and re-organized current Korean drama ‘Bad Guy’ starring Kim Nam Gil and Han Ga In.

Kim Jung Eun is judged to fit for the role due to her experience of conducted music program for a long time. Kim’s agency state that she is currently practice and practice to focus on her character. (I can’t wait hardly to see Kim Jung Eun turns into a lady rocker!)

The drama portrays Jeon Seol Yi (played by Kim) who was the legendary rock singer of a band in high school day, but to support her younger sister she began to work at Korea’s top law firm as a clerk. Then, she met a promising lawyer and lured him to marriage. Unfortunately, she was treated badly by her in-law which finally made her to file for divorced. Starting a new life, she rediscovers her talent in music and sets up to form a new band.

The cast for band’s member which has completed before Kim Sun Ah’s quit, are Jang Shin Young playing as drummer, Hong Ji Min as bassist, and Hyeong Jyu Ni as guitarist. They have been seen to practice every day while waiting the filming start. Meanwhile, there hasn’t been information yet for the male cast till now.

‘I am Legend’ is planned to premiere in early August, taking over Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy drama occupied by ‘Coffee House’.

Source: Osen and Joy News

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Kim Seung Soo Joins ‘I am Legend’

I have just posted that Jang Yeong Nam has been added to female cast for an upcoming Korean drama 2010 ‘I am Legend’ directed by Kim Hyung Sik. And finally, the male cast for the drama, has been chosen. Korean actor Kim Seung Soo has confirmed to play in the drama. He is the first male cast who confirmed to join the female casts who have confirmed early, Kim Jung Eun, Jang Young Nam, Jang Shin Young, Hong Ji Min, and Jyun Jyu Ni.

Kim Seung Soo will play as a promising lawyer, who becomes husband of Kim Jung Eun’s character in the early of drama. But, she decides to divorce him due to her husband’s family bad treatment of her. Then, she embarks a new life as a vocalist of a rock band after she divorce him

Meanwhile, the male cast who will play a romance relationship with Jung Eun’s character after she divorce, hasn’t been finalized yet. The drama is scheduled to release in August, following the current romantic comedy Korean drama ‘Coffee House’.

Kim Seung Soo embarked his debut acting in the 1999 MBC Korean drama ‘Huh Joon’. Since then, he has joined many Korean dramas. In 2008, he marked his acting in the 2006 historical Korean drama ‘The Book of Three Han‘ aka ‘Jumong‘.

Source: StarNews

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:54 PM | Show all posts

cr: as tagged

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 05:57 PM | Show all posts
Kim Jung Eun’s First Looks for ‘I am Legend’

An upcoming Korean drama ‘I am Legend’ which will take over a comedy romantic Korean drama ‘Coffee House’, has recently revealed the first look of its female lead Kim Jung Eun. The pictures were taken from its location shooting at Pyeongchan on July 9th, 2010. The scene was shot when Kim acted in her husband’s family house.

In the pictures, Kim appears elegantly wearing two pieces of ivory dresses. She portrays a graceful daughter in-law from a high-class lawyer family named Jeon Seol Yi who later files for divorced due to her in-law’s harsh treatment. Then, she embarks a new life by forming a girl-rock band and becomes its vocalist. (Well, now I’m wondering how Kim will look while she turns into a lady rocker. I think we have to wait a little longer..)

‘I am Legend’ which is starred also by Jang Shin Young, Hong Ji Min, Hyun Jyu Ni, Kim Seung Soo, and Lee Jun Hyuk, will premiere on August 2nd, 2010 on SBS.

Source: Asian Economy and My Daily

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2010 10:09 PM | Show all posts

3. wife chief yang mereng of dalja's spring
4. heroin weekdays drama of the road home
5. IT expert of IRIS

boleh masuk dalam senarai menonton lahh kot... tengok macam ala2 diana ross n geng je diorang ni.. hehehehe..
blankie Post at 21-7-2010 17:36

bagus ...bagus ...blankie .... sebelum aku tanya 'sape pompuan ni ..mcm pernah tengok' , ko dah jawabkan dulu

cite2 ahjumma ekkk ... boleh le try tengok lepas abis coffee house nanti ...
aku baru nak tanya ko nak tengok cite apa lak nanti ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Reply 10# kayla

kekekekee... layan je lahh.. aku drama KBSW malam2 dah tak layan sangat skarang ni.. macam sunyi je malam2 aku.. muahahaha.. boleh laa meroyan drama2 SBS plakk..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2010 01:10 PM | Show all posts
ahjumma's band..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2010 03:29 PM | Show all posts
ahjumma's band..
chaintea Post at 22-7-2010 01:10 PM

tu laaa... si jang shinyoung yang muda belia pun dah masuk kategori ahjumma dah.. abis aku ni ape? wakakaka..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2010 03:38 PM | Show all posts
jang shinyoung is 26 kan? nope she's not ah jumma

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2010 04:17 PM | Show all posts

3 ...
blankie Post at 21-7-2010 05:36 PM

motip isang jd musician yg dah ada anak 7 tahun?? giler tau watak dia dlm drama ni kalo nak compare umor betul... and lg sekali dia kapel dgn noona...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2010 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply  kayla

kekekekee... layan je lahh.. aku drama KBSW malam2 dah tak layan sangat ska ...
blankie Post at 21-7-2010 22:30

aku layan oh hana je skrg ni ..tu yg free tu .. wakakaka
ingat nak cari 1 drama jepun .... any suggestion?

tapiii .... heronye tak berapa nak eye candy ekkk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2010 09:40 PM | Show all posts
motip isang jd musician yg dah ada anak 7 tahun?? giler tau watak dia dlm drama ni kalo nak comp ...
rukiaichigo Post at 22-7-2010 16:17

umor betul dia berapa?
tapi aku rasa dia ok kot kalau bawak watak early 30s ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2010 08:58 AM | Show all posts
jang shinyoung is 26 kan? nope she's not ah jumma
chaintea Post at 22-7-2010 03:38 PM

yep.. baru 26 tahun but in real life, she's married, ada anak and then divorced already.. anak dia umur 4 tahun kalau tak silap..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2010 09:00 AM | Show all posts
motip isang jd musician yg dah ada anak 7 tahun?? giler tau watak dia dlm drama ni kalo nak comp ...
rukiaichigo Post at 22-7-2010 04:17 PM

hahahaa.. cuba ko imejin ko ada anak umur 7 tahun?? sangat2 tak logik laa kan.. kalau aku ni lain laa.. aku bawak adik aku jalan pun orang kata anak aku.. rasa nak bagi makan penampo je..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2010 09:03 AM | Show all posts
aku layan oh hana je skrg ni ..tu yg free tu .. wakakaka  
ingat nak cari 1 drama jepun  ...
kayla Post at 22-7-2010 09:39 PM

ooo.. citer ni aku tak layan sangat.. tengok gitu2 je.. baru belaja2 nak nengok citer roti tu..
citer jepun ni aku dah lama tinggal.. pelakon2 muda budak2 ni aku tak kenal laaa.. aku layan citer zaman2 kimutaku, sorimachi, bini sorimachi, takenouchi, takako matsu dan yang seangkatan dengannye laaa.. idol2 ni tak layan..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060800 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.