Post time 7-5-2009 09:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by lia98 at 9-12-2009 16:27

Post Last Edit by isabel at 11-8-2009 11:16

Dh check tgk takde org post lagi cite nie... kalo dah ade sori yer mod

Love 18 逆风18

Starting date: 4-April-2009, 6:00:00 PM
Genre: Drama
Language: Mandarin
Cast: Chin (Thailand), Tan Chek Yao (Malaysia), Zhong Jia Xin (Taiwan), Michael Wong Guang Liang (Malaysia), Rynn Lim (Malaysia)
Drama shows: Sat @ 1800

Synopsis:
This is a new, young idol drama includes various elements from Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan. There are a few levels of meaning beneath the storyline, and will be flourished with elements from different culture background and different points of view in life and relationship. The main plot will take place in Taipei, Taiwan. Story about an America born Chinese young guy, Joshua with the age of 18, bringing a deep memory of his mom with him, stepping into Taipei, a place where he is not familiar with and starts his winter holiday with his grandmother whom he has not met before. In Taipei, he started to develop friendship with Ah Zhe and Xiao Shan. The 3 young friends look into each own view of life, passing through happiness, conflict, understanding and sadness, and finally treasure their relationship through the way. Walking through the growing up period hand in hand, they become brave to fight for their choice of love, able to face their daily problem in life and also entering different stages finding out more about their own self internally.

Theme song:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-5-2009 10:09 PM | Show all posts
plakon m'sia??  kagum2...........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:20 PM | Show all posts

Credit: my fm

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:23 PM | Show all posts

Balas #1 lia98\ catat

p'lia...

sawaddi ka~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:25 PM | Show all posts

Balas #2 anonymous5050\ catat

yup... especially ada guang liang n rynn lim yg femes kat Taiwan tue...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:30 PM | Show all posts

Balas #4 cassiopeia\ catat

n'cassio... sawaddika ...

hehee.. camne bley sesat cni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-5-2009 10:32 PM | Show all posts

Balas #6 lia98\ catat

mana de sesat nye..
sini lah port cassio lepak suatu ketika dahulu ...   555+

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:33 PM | Show all posts

Balas #5 lia98\ catat

cassio ske dorg berdua... hehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:36 PM | Show all posts

Balas #7 cassiopeia\ catat

cehh... p'lia la yg sesat nie

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:36 PM | Show all posts

Balas #8 cassiopeia\ catat

hehhe... haruss..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:41 PM | Show all posts

Balas #9 lia98\ catat

ala...dah lama pon cassio tak post sini..
ekceli cassio masok hampir semua bod... tapi besenya tak post pown.. 55

lagipon...nak kena support la thread p'lia kan..
sebab p'lia support thread n'cassio    :victory:

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:42 PM | Show all posts
muka tan chek yao mcm muka sesorang yg cassio kenal

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Snapshot on Chin  by  Anansa Jacob
Updated: 09:54AM Tue, 31 Mar 2009

… I’m glad to be doing what
I’m doing."– Chin

HIS face has been featured on Sony Cyber-shot ads for the Skinny T camera since last year, but his name is still unfamiliar to most Malaysians. However, all that might change soon for 19-year-old Chin, whose real name is Chinawut Indracusin.

The Thai-French teenager has not only been appointed ambassador for the newest Sony Cyber-shot Skinny T, the T90, but will also be gracing the small screen soon as the lead in a new Sony-sponsored TV series. The teen drama series called Love.18 will premiere on Astro AEC this Saturday.

At the T90’s recent launch in Kuala Lumpur, it was revealed that the Bangkok native is already an accomplished artiste in Thailand, having been in the music industry since he was 12.

"I actually came up through this programme called G-Junior, where they train children in singing and dancing, to become future artistes," he explains.

Through the programme, Chin became a part of two different boybands, Big 3 and G-JR. With each group, he achieved moderate success, but it wasn’t until he released his first solo album called Chin Up at 17 that he became a teen pop star, known for his good looks and R&B singing style.

Chin admits that working on his singing career for most of his childhood was tough. "I would say this is not a job for a teenager, because it takes time away from school and it takes up your privacy. My friends are going out and having fun at the mall after school, and I can’t – I have to work.

"But it helped me to become more mature, and stronger as well. In the end, music is what I love, and I’m glad to be doing what I’m doing."

However, Chin was pushed out of his comfort zone earlier this year when he was chosen by Sony to star in the 13-episode drama Love.18, pairing him up with a regional cast, including Tan Chek Yao from Malaysia and Zhong Jia Xin from Taiwan.

Chin’s role required him to speak and sing in Mandarin. "I was so nervous," he says. "It was my first acting role, in a foreign country, in a foreign language! It was so hard."

In the drama, Chin plays Joshua, a half-American, half-Taiwanese boy who flies to Taipei for his mother’s funeral and to take care of his grandmother. While living there, he meets Ah Zhe (Tan) and Xiao Shan (Zhong), who eventually become his best friends.

"It’s actually a story about the relationships you have when you’re 18. Not just romantic relationships, but friendships as well. The story actually came alive for me because we actually became friends in real life.

"Me and Tan and Zhong and everyone else in the cast, after we had worked so closely together, we actually developed real relationships on the set."

Not surprisingly, the Sony T90 camera plays a role in the friendship between Joshua and Ah Zhe. "Ah Zhe wants to enter this photo competition, and I buy the camera for him, because it’s the newest, most fashionable model, with lots of cool functions," Chin says.

"And he actually won! So the camera links everything, it links our friendship together and has a big role in the drama."

Chin also sings the series theme song, adapted from his 2007 hit Keun Tee Neung (One Night Stand), in both Mandarin and English. The song is found on Chin’s latest album, Maybe I’m Bad, which will be released in Malaysia soon.

Has working on the drama given Chin the acting bug? "Like I said, music is pretty much my life," he insists. "If I had to choose between acting and singing, I would choose singing, but if I had another chance to act, I would do it. Never throw those chances away."

Currently, Chin is busy promoting his album and working as a Sony ambassador around the region. "This has been a great experience and thanks to Sony, I have now reached out, not just in Thailand, but in Malaysia as well."

Love.18 premieres on Astro AEC (Channel 301) on Saturday at 6pm.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:45 PM | Show all posts
erm...turn p'lia balik...
takut kang jadik thread chin sorg plak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:49 PM | Show all posts

Balas #11 cassiopeia\ catat

wahhh... thanks n'cassio...
gud gud...

n'cassio tgk tak cite nie ...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 10:53 PM | Show all posts

Balas #15 lia98\ catat

bukan xnak...tapi jarang bukak tv  
xpe...ikot kat youtube je

skg dah episode bape?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cassiopeia at 7-5-2009 22:42
muka tan chek yao mcm muka sesorang yg cassio kenal    

erkk cam kenal ... bekas classmate ker...  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 11:00 PM | Show all posts

Balas #14 cassiopeia\ catat

emm... takpe ada gak pasal Love 18

leh promote chin skali...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 11:01 PM | Show all posts

Balas #16 cassiopeia\ catat

skang dh ep.10

ada 3 episod lg la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2009 11:07 PM | Show all posts
p'lia dh pi bantai tepek kt umah GM awk... sowi erkk
meh p'lia tepek balik OST Love.18 kt cni lak...

OST Love.18

Album: "Storm 18"
Singer: CHIN /钟欣怡/陈泽耀/ Guo Xiaodong
Issue: Conch Music

Album tracks:
Repertoire
01. That year, 18-year-old
02. Stream (the theme song of CHIN /钟欣怡/陈泽耀
03. Cheeky (episode]陈泽耀/ Guo Xiaodong
04. Landed
05. Chiufen young extremely frivolous
06. You white head
07. Fingertips thoughts
08. I am sorry, can only bless you
09. Confusion
10. It Li Zhiqing love letters
11. Joshua's Theme
12. My thick-skinned (阿哲version)
13. Embankments on friendship
14. I will miss you
15. Upwind (episode) CHIN
16. Warmer
17. Bid farewell to winter
18. Take

Credit: my fm

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 04:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050766 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.