next episode...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 1-4-2007 04:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

There are the four agreements one has to make with oneself厖

• Always try the best
  • Do not make assumptions
  • Do not take things personally
  • Use the words impeccably.

Then again if one considers herself a fool, how can one start, in the state of being positive? This is next episode.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2007 04:10 PM | Show all posts

14 march 2007. Touchdown was at midnight. I searched for familiar faces, waiting patiently for the absence was already too much to bear. I saw them. One by one. She wasn抰 there.

I felt a sense of belonging. The air, the temperature, the familiar aura厖.

Hugs and kisses exchanged. Pleasantries, tears. We are one. Where is she? She wasn抰 well, but she prepared a feast. At home.

The ride home was pleasant. 3 cars. I was with them. How was life? Theirs, mine.Hmm....kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan. Im back at my root. I wished to stay.

Ikan kembung goreng, and ulam. Just the way I like it. The rest was a blur. I didnt feel like eating much. jetlag. I was nervous too......And only I know the reasons why.

We stayed up until dawn. Then a few hours of sleep. Where do I start?

I was still thinking, of the last few months before this transition. Nightmares of one after another. Can I put back the pieces? This is life. And this is next episode of my life.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2007 04:15 PM | Show all posts
The next few days were busy. everything needs to be settled. I wanted to move out, as soon as I can. But we couldnt. It has to follow specifications. My specifications.

I couldnt sleep well. I'd wake up middle of the night, and find it very hard to go back to sleep. It was a habit, after the last few months of nightmares....

But I look well, I look good. So they say.

Alin and her alternative thinkings.....heheh, we think she might be a genius. So the transit took place, and pretty comfortable at that. he still remembers? I was pleasantly surprised!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2007 12:18 PM | Show all posts
And it continues.

And I shed tears again. today its the replay. It was meant to hurt. and it did.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2007 12:26 PM | Show all posts
friendship moved to the next level. you stared at the scrin and think. but we are all human. even fools are human, though sometimes they rush in. I cant think anymore. in this state of confusion.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2007 01:47 PM | Show all posts
if you read the "working with emotional intelligence" by daniel goleman....you can handle the feeling successfully! uiks.. isif speaking.. cayalah...!! sambung lagik.....go go!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-4-2007 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isif at 3-4-2007 01:47 PM
if you read the "working with emotional intelligence" by daniel goleman....you can handle the feeling successfully! uiks.. isif speaking.. cayalah...!! sambung lagik.....go go!!

heyyy....first reader!!

Thanks. I have that book actually but havent read it. Will do that. no, actually I have the "emotional intelligence" not "working with". is that a different book?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2007 02:20 PM | Show all posts
23 of march. that was the first time. I checked, it was empty. not there, there or there. where messages usually are. I knew then, but didnt expect it. now what is it about not taking things personally? i didnt expect it. it was my heart. the heart wont let go. how do you blame that one?

I decided  thats the only way. since reconciliation is out of the question. I wanted to. god how I wanted to. I dream about it. even last night. I wanted to try again. just one more time. but it was a no go.

sampah and longkang. thats where everything are. even the sundays? even when everything took second place? those were worthless? I needed this. and things gets very complcated now.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-4-2007 02:28 PM | Show all posts
the 28 of march.

the call finally. nervous, you bet. it was nice. in person. "you are a rarity" that was said. and something about "intelligent conversation" and the allergies of the chicken. oh come-on. no such allegies. but supposedly I were to be blamed.

next day sms says arms ok.

and the instalment idea was good. that was a MOU, signed.

thank god for a good friend.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-4-2007 02:35 PM | Show all posts
intermission...

I think this is educational....and it comes from afar. now, what is wrong with the world these days, and limitation of words?

--------------------

Swearing at Work
Dear Employees:

It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals
throughout the company have been using foul language during the course
of normal conversation with their colleagues.

Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily
offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated.

We do, however, realise the critical importance of being able to
accurately express your feelings when communicating with colleagues.

Therefore, a list of 13 New and Innovative "TRY SAYING" phrases have
been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can
continue in an effective manner.

Try Saying:
I think you could do with more training

Instead Of:
You don't have a f***ing clue, do you?

Try Saying:
She's an aggressive go-getter.

Instead Of:
She's a f***ing power-crazy b*tch

Try Saying:
Perhaps I can work late

Instead Of:
And when the f*** do you expect me to do this?

Try Saying:
I'm certain that isn't feasible

Instead Of:
F*** off a*se-wipe

Try Saying:
Really?

Instead Of:
Well f*** me backwards with a telegraph pole

Try Saying:
Perhaps you should check with...

Instead Of:
Tell someone who gives a f***.

Try Saying:
I wasn't involved in the project.

Instead Of:
Not my f***ing problem, mate.

Try Saying:
That's interesting.

Instead Of:
What the f***?

Try Saying:
I'm not sure this can be implemented within the given timescale.

Instead Of:
No f***ing chance mate.

Try Saying:
It will be tight, but I'll try to schedule it in

Instead Of:
Why the f*** didn't you tell me that yesterday?

Try Saying:
He's not familiar with the issues

Instead Of:
He's got his head up his f***ing a*se.

Try Saying:
Excuse me, sir?

Instead Of:
Oi, f*** face.

Try Saying:
Of course, I was only going to be at home anyway

Instead Of:
Yeah, who needs f***ing holidays anyway.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2007 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by foolsunlimited at 3-4-2007 02:14 PM

heyyy....first reader!!

Thanks. I have that book actually but havent read it. Will do that. no, actually I have the "emotional intelligence" not "working with". is th ...

emotional intelligence is the first book...and "working with emotional intelligence is the second one"...damm #t..sedap giler baca buku tuh...!! i tell you what, when you start reading , for sure u can't stop!! trust me...so.. apalagik.. start reading now!...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2007 03:51 PM | Show all posts
U knows what, I抦 totally sick with these people who always play sentiment in working place. People who don抰 have empathy at all卋etter seeking new carrier I guess

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2007 04:38 PM | Show all posts
erk isif speaking....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isif at 3-4-2007 03:43 PM

emotional intelligence is the first book...and "working with emotional intelligence is the second one"...damm #t..sedap giler baca buku tuh...!! i tell you what, when you start r ...

yes, I thought so. I wll start with emotional intelligence I guess. People say that is actually more important. I heard the book is very good, bought it and just havent read it

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2007 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thah at 3-4-2007 04:38 PM
erk isif speaking....

awat thah..tak caya ek?.. ..isif laa nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #14 foolsunlimited's post

a'ah.. the books is the international bestseller. isif is quite choosy..only read the bestseller books..ekekekeke..if you have time and oppurtunity..try finds "don't sweat the small stuff, its all the small stuff" by richard carlson...buku tuh pun best jugak...if i'm not misstaken...richard carlson dah keluarkan empat buku, almost of them sold out and bestseller. carilaa.. sometimes the inspiration books is good for our self-esteem!.. sebab tuh isif kalau bosan2 cariler inspirations book! untung2 perangai huduh dalam diri nih terkakis..ekekekeke!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 01:07 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by isif at 3-4-2007 03:51 PM
U knows what, I抦 totally sick with these people who always play sentiment in working place. People who don抰 have empathy at all卋etter seeking new carrier I guess

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thah at 3-4-2007 04:38 PM
erk isif speaking....

hello thah. welcome. apa kabar?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isif at 4-4-2007 12:46 PM
a'ah.. the books is the international bestseller. isif is quite choosy..only read the bestseller books..ekekekeke..if you have time and oppurtunity..try finds "don't sweat the small stuff, i ...

thanks for the recommendation isif, will look for them. have a good day ok.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2007 01:35 PM | Show all posts
5th of April

The placement was today. she cried. and how come, it is not a pass or fail.

Was yesterday the end of a cycle, I cant really tell for sure. things we said, done, undone. from strangers to the whole cycle and about to become enemies....shall we rise above that?

we will go tomorrow. we have to see it again. the last time, it was very nice. kitchen is layered. smart. I havent seen anything like it. its a matter of preference now, no reasons for dispute. I chose festive colors...........

Im still waiting for the meeting. but we will have to move this evening. shes been alone. The matter was brought to my attention this morning, on the way to Langkawi. so it was decided we will go first, and the meeting will take place on Friday.

I was told there will be durian.....and thats good enough reasons for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 09:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080813 second(s), 38 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.