Author: aYuGiLeR

The Apprentice 6 ~ [SPOILER ALERT]

[Copy link]
Post time 9-4-2007 09:21 PM | Show all posts
kinetic, you're fired!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2007 12:44 AM | Show all posts
i like Stephanie from the very beginning.. she doesn't talk much, but she's surely smart, has strong appearance, a good public speaker/presenter & delivers well in all her task.. i hope she'll be one of the finalist

i can't imagine Frank to be the next apprentice. surely he's a fighter, but he's also quite annoying & loud.. he wouldn't make a good first impression

so it's either Nicole or James.. and seeing from the records, James would most likely be the second finalist..

i'm rooting for Stephanie to be the next apprentice.. but if it's between James & Stephanie, James has the advantage since he has 3-0 PM record against Stephanie

(err, x ramai ker yg minat the apprenctice??)

[ Last edited by  naj13 at 9-4-2007 05:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Heidi n kristine out.  Very unfair for kristine bcoz she workhard while nicole still can take nap.  

Next week Trump will choose The Apprentice.  My vote go to Stefani n James.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 10:13 AM | Show all posts
HEIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@ :@

ur superstar tapi awat jadi lagu tu mmg die salah pun tapi cara die cover mmg tak yakin and nampak sangat die salah...patut die geng dgn kristie..baru ngam
WARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH aku nak meroyan!!! my fav contestant da ilang

aku benci sume budak kat ARROW esp JAMES yg suara2 ala serak basah die tu

sangat tak unfair pada kristine :no: :no:

patut si nicole tu...biar leh dot dot dot dgn tim kat luar tu

susahnye nak teka sape menang...

maybe James or Stephanie tp cam x best je

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts
KINETIC

R.I.P

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naj13 at 10-4-2007 12:44 AM
i like Stephanie from the very beginning.. she doesn't talk much, but she's surely smart, has strong appearance, a good public speaker/presenter & delivers well in all her task.. i hope she'l ...

season 6 mmg slow sket thread die kat sini...xtau nape..dah nak finale da baru 6 pages...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-4-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts
sebelum ni yg aku nampak jd next Apprentice ialah stephanie ngan heidi.sekarang heidi dh out konpom stephanie menang la.aku x nampak org lain leh menang.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 04:35 PM | Show all posts
i don't really like heidi right from the beginning.. behind her sweet face, i still think there's sth cunning & deceitful about her.. mainly because after she was no longer kinetic's PM, she hardly came out with any creative ideas for her teammates (normally she just played along & executed the tasks).. maybe that's her tactic & somehow it worked well when she was still with kinetic

as for james & stephanie, they were the backbones of arrow (along with tim).. most of the time, james, tim & stephanie were the ones who came out with the creative ideas.. such a loss when tim had to go, but it was the right call since tim already lost his focus

stephanie is smart & very convincing.. she's been under radar all this time, but she's a strong player in the team.. her communication skill is very impressive; she knows how to convince & attract customer's attention with her speech.. she threw quite a number of good presentations too.. with this skill she had helped arrow to win quite a few tasks.. she's my favourite candidate in this season

as for frankie, i don't like him from the very 1st episode.. he's loud & sometimes very harsh, lost focus easily & not that creative.. he's hardworking, but that's all

james made a smart move when he chose frankie over tim (just before tim was fired).. between frankie & tim, tim was his closer rival.. by doing so, he already almost secured his position as one of the finalist..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-4-2007 05:25 PM | Show all posts
aku nak stephanie menang la...frank ngan nicole tu tak yah ler...nicole tu terlalu ikutkan perasaan sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 08:37 PM | Show all posts
sedih tul heidi kena fired..oh my shinning star ...aku tak de particular candidate yg aku sokong utk jadi next apprentice...goodbye and so long apprentice..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 09:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #110 AzusaFuyutsuki's post

janganla gitu.....hope season 7 die akan balik ke New York and Robin akan jadik penyambut tetamu balik...ekceli aku rindu lady D carolyn dgn george.....tp yg pasti lady d takkan kembali....sedih

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2007 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MulutBecok at 10-4-2007 09:17 PM
janganla gitu.....hope season 7 die akan balik ke New York and Robin akan jadik penyambut tetamu balik...ekceli aku rindu lady D carolyn dgn george.....tp yg pasti lady d takkan kembali....sedih

tu la..silap besar la DT fired Carolyn..she's the cream of the show!...ada baca kat internet dia skrang keja kat microsoft tapi tak pasti source tu reliable ke tak...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 09:18 AM | Show all posts

Reply #112 AzusaFuyutsuki's post

corlyn skang dah bukak company.aku rasa mcm non-profitable company to help the society..dalam site tu die kate

"Welcome to Carolyn & Co., a new site and online community devoted to women of all ages and stages in life, co-founded by Carolyn Kepcher along with a powerful team of professionals. This site will provide access to the finest career/life experts, tools and resources. Click the button below to sign up for launch updates. Thanks and we look forward to building this new community with you."

anyway check this site http://www.carolynkepcher.com/

[ Last edited by  MulutBecok at 11-4-2007 09:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 01:09 PM | Show all posts
I think HEIDI is the STAR this season...

Likeable by ALL...

Macam season 1..........walaupun TROY kena fired masa top 5....
tapi TROY disukai ramai.........

Dan aku rasa HEIDI satu satunya yang ADMIT di PATUT diFIRED masa dalam KERETA tue....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Frank pernah jadi PM sekali...........terus kalah

James ada track record yg baik

Nicole dan Stephanie tak pernah jadi PM.......

Aku rasa final 2 antara STEPHANIE dan JAMES...

dan harap STEPHANIE menang..................tak suka la JAMES!!

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MulutBecok at 10-4-2007 10:13 AM
sangat tak unfair pada kristine :no: :no:

patut si nicole tu...biar leh dot dot dot dgn tim kat luar tu

susahnye nak teka sape menang...

maybe James or Stephanie tp cam x best je ...

Betul tue...patut KRISTINE masih boleh dimaafkan...........
Based on previous task.....dan a amount of works she doing in this task........

TRUMP saja jerk nak letak ARROW semua kat final 4...........

NEXT WEEK.....aku tengok tanpa perasaan.....tgk cam tue ajer la....

Bosan......sebosan aku tengok Season 4 dan 5.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-4-2007 05:05 PM | Show all posts
hahaha heidi dah kuar...aku mmg x suka dia ni..menang sbg pm pun bukan sbb dia tapi sbb teammates dia.patutla kristine takmau satu group ngan dia takut kalau dia menang mesti nak take all the credits..dia ni selalu tak boleh bagi jawapan tegas kalau trump tanya samada A atau B...mesti dia jawab both..mmg syokla tgk frank kantoikan dia dlm boardroom tu..ckp belit2 pastu tegagap-gagap..

pelikla..sblm season ni start tgk resume masing2 hebat2..tapi time task takdelah hebat mana pun..masing2 nampak blur..

kecuali stefani la..i love her performance...  teringat plak time dia menari2 masa reward ngan snoop dogg tu..

http://www.tvgasm.com/shows/the-apprentice/worst-candidate-4566.php
review kat web ni mmglawak la...

[ Last edited by  adnan_saidi at 11-4-2007 06:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2007 07:48 PM | Show all posts
yes heidi ada masalah dlm nak buat keputusan

I'm a bit disappointed tak dpt tgk tim jadik PM..hope next season kembali ke format asal...

i hate tgk muka anak DT yg laki tu....sape name ntah...haa Don...ponDon.. haha takde arr...just xsuke tgk muke die n cam berlagak

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 12:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #118 MulutBecok's post

junior donald kan

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 02:45 AM | Show all posts

Reply #118 MulutBecok's post

heidi cun..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-6-2024 06:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079843 second(s), 41 queries .