Post time 13-8-2003 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 11-8-2003 05:26 PM:
hhahhahahahhaha....ngusik jer...

yo la ... .. lusa cite BeastMaster ..
jgn Bulan miss cite tu udah ...
bukan ker it's ur fav. series ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2003 10:03 AM | Show all posts
wokeh...jgn lupa temujanji kiter na....set...orait...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2003 02:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by GAIA at 2003-7-13 02:50 PM:
Aku bolehlah jugak layan mender nie kalo takder kerje....sekurang2nya lebih baik dari Immortal...Immortal aku takleh tengok sebab ada si Goodwind yg lembik tuh....

sokong!!! tak leh layan la Immortal tu... tak besh sungguh....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2003 02:17 AM | Show all posts
sokong gak...tak payah tayang la ...buang karan jerk...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-8-2003 10:35 AM | Show all posts
kalau aku tak silap la kan...
pelakon watak [n]veronica (jeniffer o'dell) nih dulu pernah berlakon dalam citer beverly hills 90210 dan pelakon watak gadis orang kaya yang talam dua muka tuh (sapa nama dia ekk...lupa ler....) tuh pernah berlakon ngan jacky chan dalam citer mr. nice guy...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-8-2003 11:11 AM | Show all posts
tq 4 sharing...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2003 02:34 AM | Show all posts
cite Beasmater best ...
Dar pegi tolong puak Kwazima ...
err .. yg Socceress (betui ke idak ejanya nih) ... pelik ..
jap tolong Dar, jap tolong Balcifer ..
dia nie nak buat xperimen ker? :stp: :stp: ...

cite Lost world ...
sapa tgk? cuba cite skit cam ner mamat yg dok mimpi tu leh tetiba mimpi n mimpi ttg diorg leh balik ke tmpt diorg?
tak tgk mula2 ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-8-2003 11:58 PM | Show all posts
sibuk la ni...dedua melepas...frust...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2003 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 16-8-2003 11:58 PM:
sibuk la ni...dedua melepas...frust...

ala nanti pas abis Merdeka ... free ler tu ...
tgk ler TV puas2 ... berforum pun puas2 ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2003 08:23 PM | Show all posts
yes...merdeka...merdeka...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2003 11:16 PM | Show all posts
MOVIE, Beastmaster 3 on 21 August ni...hero, Marc Singer...at 9 pm...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2003 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 17-8-2003 11:16 PM:
MOVIE, Beastmaster 3 on 21 August ni...hero, Marc Singer...at 9 pm...

a ah ler, baru Fly prasan ...
Marc Singer .. suara dia .. ermm .. mengancam ..
cair sat ... garau ....
mata dia pun ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2003 01:25 AM | Show all posts
aik...angau nampak...awawawwawaawawwawaw...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2003 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Dar/ The Beastmaster - Daniel Goddard

After moving to Los Angeles from Australia less than two years ago, Daniel won the lead role in BeastMaster. His striking good looks, well-developed physique and impressive acting skills made him a natural for the part. To prepare for the series, he underwent a rigorous martial arts training program, as well as extensive training with animals, including eagles, tigers and poisonous snakes.

Daniel was born in Sydney, Australia. He enrolled at the University there, working toward a career in Finance, but left just before his final year to pursue acting. He went on to study at the Ensemble Actors Studio and performed in local theatrical productions before landing his first major television role as bad boy Eric Phillips on the popular European primetime soap opera Home and Away. His work on the show quickly won him recognition as one of Europe's biggest heartthrobs.

Although he enjoyed his fame in Australia, Daniel felt it was time to set his sights on Hollywood. It was difficult making the transition from soap star to virtual unknown in Los Angeles and he literally had to start all over again. To sustain himself, he began doing some commercial modeling, appearing in print ads on behalf of such products as Calvin Klein underwear and Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses.

Daniel's interests include chess, music and reading. He is a big fan of non-fiction. Driven by a fascination with human motivations, he enjoys reading philosophy and psychology. His background in Economics has also fueled a continuing interest in watching the stock market and picking choice investments.

When not filming BeastMaster in Queensland, Australia, Daniel makes his home in Los Angeles.

Full name:  Daniel Richard Goddard
Birthplace:  Sydney, Australia
Born:  28 August 1971
Height:  6' 2"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Sun-kissed honey blond

Tao - Jackson Raine

Raine, who is trained in martial arts, graduated from Sydney抯 University of Wollongong with an acting major in 1994. A few theatre roles and television guest-star performances led very quickly to his leading role as Dr. Wu in the Seven Network Australia抯 popular series All Saints. Among his additional television credits are The Return of Santa Hueca, Gone is Over, Reel Demons and Malu Botfa Express. Jackson also appeared in Search Party as a celebrity contestant in episode "Surfer's Paradise: Australia" in 1999.

Raine抯 theatre credits include the role of Douglas in Pint of Pinter for Flyhouse Productions, Antonio in Pentecost for the Footlight Theatre Company, Orsino in Twelfth Night, Murder at the Vicarage, Trouble and Desire, On the Public Record, The Widows and Winter抯 Tale.

Frequently asked questions that have been answered by Raine:

Jackson Raine's official eye color is hazel, although he states it changes color with his mood.  He is 176 cm, which is 5' 8" for those of us in the USA.  As for his training in Martial Arts, Jackson Raine says he has practiced Tae Kwon Do for 10 years.  Jackson was born February 24, 1974.  His striking unique good looks can be attributed to being Australian/Malaysian.

[ Last edited by fly_in_d_sky on 18-8-2003 at 01:34 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2003 01:35 AM | Show all posts
opocot!!! mak kau ...wei...tak de besau lagik ker???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2003 01:36 AM | Show all posts
The Sorceress - Monika Schnarre

At fourteen, Monika was the youngest ever to win the prestigious Ford Modeling Agency's Supermodel of the World competition. By fifteen, she was the youngest ever to have appeared on the cover of American Vogue and in the pages of the coveted Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

After five years of a short but remarkable career, Monika left modeling, finished high school with honors and moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. "Modeling was something that I just fell into -- it wasn't my main goal in life and I felt that I had accomplished everything I would in that area. I wanted to move on and prove that I could make it in another industry -- one that I was more passionate about."

Prove it, she did. Not long after arriving in Los Angeles, Monika landed the lead role of Ivana in the daytime soap The Bold and the Beautiful and has since appeared in countless other television shows, including Caroline in the City, Total Recall, The Addams Family, Dead Man's Gun, Gene Roddenberry抯 Earth: Final Conflict, The Adventures of Sinbad and many more. She also appeared in a cameo role opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior and starred opposite Mimi Rogers and Anthony LaPaglia in the popular art house film Killer.

Monika enjoys hiking, photography and 'fixing up' her cabin in Northern Ontario Canada. Her motto is, "I want to enjoy life. When acting no longer brings me happiness, I will move on. But for now, I'm living my dream."

[ Last edited by fly_in_d_sky on 18-8-2003 at 01:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2003 01:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 18-8-2003 01:35 AM:
opocot!!! mak kau ...wei...tak de besau lagik ker???

tu jer la yg paling besar ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2003 01:39 AM | Show all posts
huish...bj fly...dah terlatih...bulan goyang kaki la camni...bagus ...bagus...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2003 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by seribulan at 18-8-2003 01:39 AM:
huish...bj fly...dah terlatih...bulan goyang kaki la camni...bagus ...bagus...

hasil usaha sarjan Bulan didik kadetnya ... ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-6-2024 06:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.348857 second(s), 42 queries .