ich liebe.......PERFECT by Judith McNaught..:love:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acun at 21-6-2006 07:27 PM

kalo dah byk kali krufan bgtau....harus u try baca.......:bgrin:

Yup..:setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2006 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Uh huhhh..berpinar2 bijik mate. Just finish reading Rosie Dunne by Cecelia Ahern. I well...simply love it...love it..he he he..tq to whoever that recommend me this book....muahsss

Review Summary of Rosie Dunne  
Alex and Rosie are two Irish young people who seem to be destined for each other and everybody knows that. However, they do not realize this, as they have always been just best friends. When they are 17, they start meeting each other in more romantic conditions, but, Alex's parents decide to leave Dublin and go to Boston, U.S. Rosie fells absolutely devastated and she starts to go out with another boy, but soon she realizes that her true love is Alex. In this critical situation, they finally understand how much they love each other and make plans to remain together. Rosie decides to apply to college in U.S., so that she can be together with Alex. She gets into Boston University, Alex goes to Harvard and they both fell very happy.
But, before leaving for Boston, Rosie finds out that she is pregnant with the boy she used to meet while Alex was away. Now, she has to remain in Dublin and raise her child. While Alex studies hard and, finally becomes a brilliant doctor and finds a new love, Rosie becomes a single and unhappy mother.
But, years after, life brings them back together again, when they both lost hope. Will they be able to get over these past years and bring back the love they once had?
Dana Samson, Resident Scholar

This story begins by introducing you to two young children who are the best of friends. Their names are Alex and Rosie. As they grow older it is obvious they are meant for each other and everyone seems to see this except for the most important ones, the ones who are meant for each other, Alex and Rosie.

As the story goes on you find that many obstacles prevent them from the one destiny that they both long for. It seems as if they take turns wanting to tell the other they are in love and desperately want the other. Rosie finds she is pregnant, after fate has caused Alex to be absent and in his place another man who she absolutely has no feelings for. After moving half across the world Alex finds himself in love and walking down the aisle twice, both times not with Rosie.
Nicole Dowling, Resident Scholar

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2006 08:32 AM | Show all posts
Bestnyerrrr....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-6-2006 09:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KRUfan at 23-6-2006 08:32 AM
Bestnyerrrr....

KRUfan dah bace ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2006 07:29 AM | Show all posts
Blom, tapi dah beli...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2006 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MrsJohn at 22-6-2006 09:12 PM
Uh huhhh..berpinar2 bijik mate. Just finish reading Rosie Dunne by Cecelia Ahern. I well...simply love it...love it..he he he..tq to whoever that recommend me this book....muahsss

Review Summary ...

iem dah bace buku ni...best n sweet jer citer ni...diorg byk sgt halangan nak bersama...gaya penulisan dier pon lain sikit so xlah bosan sgt....i fall in luv with this book memula sbb cover dier yg sweet..and then after read it i really luv it...dah khatam beberapa kali gak ar buku ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2006 08:13 PM | Show all posts
owh .... linda howard pon best jugak i've lotsa of her ebooks .... i think one of her famous books is called open season kot ... sori la x dpt nak review ... lupe ... best la jugak ... linda punya genre is mystery romance ... tp byk tul scenes yg kelaka dlm open season  tu ...

lg judul2 linda howard are against the rule, dying to please, all the queen's men, dream man, mr perfect, tears of the rainbow etc2.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2006 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Wah, Fariha..taste kiter sama, yer? I love Linda Howard's book as well..Farisha...SEP's upcoming book is titled...NATURAL BORN CHARMER........;)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KRUfan at 5-7-2006 03:48 PM
Wah, Fariha..taste kiter sama, yer? I love Linda Howard's book as well..Farisha...SEP's upcoming book is titled...NATURAL BORN CHARMER........;)

dean's story da finalised? so that's the decided title? lame x jenguk SEP board

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2006 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Yup..the sneak preview of the 1st chapter can be found in MMIYC's paperback...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 10:48 PM | Show all posts
nak mencelah jugak laa..

Cecilia Ahern pun best... beside Rosie Dunne, I dah baca PS I love you jugak. funny.. and sedih at the same time.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2006 08:42 AM | Show all posts
U shud read her other 2 books, stargazer..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2006 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KRUfan at 9-7-2006 08:42 AM
U shud read her other 2 books, stargazer..

By Cecelia Ahern you mean? I read Where Rainbows End too.. I really like all three that I've read so far. If you Could See Me Now, I dah beli.. belum sempat baca ajer

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-7-2006 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Rasa macam banyak nak story...... just that at the moment, tak leh nak ingat nama author. I read from banyak author.. tak tertumpu pada satu author shj

Nanti I buka balik my kotak plastik tu.. and tgk balik. Lepas baca, I simpan buku dalam kotak plastik yg beroda tuh.. pasal umah kecik, takde space

Among other author yang I selalu baca - Cathy Kelly, Lesley Pearse, Patricia Scanlan, Danielle Steel, Judith McNaught, Sophie Kinsella, Jodi Picoult, Nisha Minha..... nanti i tepek gambar kalau sempat

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2006 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Semalam habis baca First Lady by Susan Eizabeth Phillips

Jalan cerita & characters menarik, especially Lucy & Butt...tak membosankan. ending tu yg tak berapa best...

Sinopsis,
When Cornelia Litchfield Case, the widow of the recently assassinated president, learns that his successor, a widower, expects her to continue to fulfill the responsibilities of the first lady, Cornelia disguises herself so she can have some time on her own, meets a man with something to hide.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MrsJohn at 12-7-2006 09:51 AM
Semalam habis baca First Lady by Susan Eizabeth Phillips

Jalan cerita & characters menarik, especially Lucy & Butt...tak membosankan. ending tu yg tak berapa best...

Sinopsis,
When C ...

MJ, u mesti bace her other books..she's my fav author..her books are my must buy!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2006 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Actually dah abis baca buku ni last week, tapi tak de mase nak update...this book is sooooooooooooooooooo nice...
MJ rekomen ler kat sesape yg suke bace modern romance yg kelako2 ni...memang page turner la...

Logical Min thinks love is a fairy tale.
Rational Cal thinks forever's a myth.
Implacable Fate thinks they're meant for each other.

Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie

The StoryMin Dobbs knows that happily-ever-after is a fairy tale, especially with a man like Cal Morrisey, who asked her to dinner to win a bet. Cal Morrisey knows commitment is impossible, especially with a woman as cranky as Min Dobbs. When they say good-bye at the end of their evening, they cut their losses and agree never to see each other again.

But Fate has other plans, and it抯 not long before Min and Cal are dealing with meddling friends, wedding cake, a jealous ex-boyfriend, Krispy Kremes, a determined psychologist, chaos theory, a frantic bride, Chicken Marsala, a mutant cat, snow globes, two Mothers-from-Hell, great shoes, and more risky propositions than either of them ever dreamed of including the biggest gamble of all--unconditional love.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-9-2024 01:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049722 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.