Lindsay Lohan..

[Copy link]
Post time 9-10-2006 04:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2006 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 11:03 AM | Show all posts

Lindsay Lohan was in tears just the other day at the Heathrow Airport in London when she found out her $1 million worth bag was missing. Turns out Lohan抯 jewelry was in that orange Hermes bag.  Ooo that抯 gotta hurt Lindsay.
Lindsay's rep confirmed:

"She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back." He said the bag also contained asthma medication.

Oh yaah, the asthma medication.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Lindsay is doing pretty good job in promoting her new movie even tho it抯 still on filming. I wonder what if director got something even more provoking for her.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 11:43 AM | Show all posts

When was the last time we saw Lindsay Lohan look this genuinely happy? It's actually pretty adorable and sweet. I mean, yeah, it's a little dark for sunglasses (covering up some chemically-induced deadness perhaps?), but otherwise all is good in the Land of Lohan. Savor it while it lasts because even later that night she was a little more, um, crazed.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-10-2006 10:13 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 11:27 AM | Show all posts

Lindsay Looking Not So Lovely
When your natural legs look like cream-colored tights, maybe you ought to consider actually wearing tights! And those boots with that dress with that leather jacket? I just dunno what to say ...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-10-2006 04:09 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay's Tempted

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2006 10:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2006 10:34 AM | Show all posts

Lindsay's To Do List

Tue, 10/17/2006 - 11:42am

Lindsay is only 20-years-old and she sure has a lot she wants to do in the next decade. One of those includes marriage and while she had us thinking a few short weeks ago that she might be engaged for the second time we know she is on a break with her summertime love Harry. Here's more on LL's list:
    "I want to get married before I'm 30. And have my house. And make the kind of record I want. And I'd like to win an Oscar before then," the Bobby actress says in the November issue of InStyle.

Although she's known for going out, Lohan insists she's a homebody at heart. "Owning a house will make me very proud. I need a place to call home, to feel it's mine," she says (she's been living at L.A.'s Chateau Marmont). "I love to cook. My grandmother is Italian. I'm pretty practical. I'm a very domestic person."

LL has accomplished so much in her young life, maybe she will be able to check off all this in the next 10 years. It's hard to believe she is only 20-years-old. More pics of LL arriving back home at the Chateau Marmont in her motorcycle jacket and equestrian boots

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 03:32 PM | Show all posts
she has more style than miss hilton!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 10:09 AM | Show all posts

Blohan attended Tommy Hilfuglies store opening in Paris last night and donned some tap shoes and a costume. She probably knows that Tommy likes it campy, the old queen!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2006 10:28 AM | Show all posts

Kate Bosworth & Lindsay Lohan: Hollywood抯 Latest BFFs

Kate Bosworth was spotted leaving a Tommy Hilfiger party last night with her British male model boyfriend James Rousseau and gal pal Lindsay Lohan. (Kate & James were spotted in NYC抯 Greenwich Village last month.) Last night was the opening of designer Tommy Hilfiger抯 new store on Rue Saint Honore in Paris, France. The celeb-studded bash included a performance by Lenny Kravitz.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2006 12:49 PM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  paz at 28-10-2006 12:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2006 01:12 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Blohan will have to use a British accent in her next film, 揂 Woman of No Importance.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Blohan tells next month抯 InStyle Magazine that she can抰 stand when people she doesn抰 know give her advice on her life. She would must rather get advice from her crackpot mother.

She said, 揟he other day this guy I抎 never met was like: 慚ake sure you keep your stuff together.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2006 03:36 PM | Show all posts

Like a famous red-headed bug, Lindsay Lohan is viewed by her future neighbors as a potential nuisance and threat to their previously peaceful existence. LifeandStylemag.com has the details about her upcoming move into her new pad:

Lindsay Lohan hasn't even moved into her multimillion-dollar pad in the tony West Hollywood condo community of Sierra Towers, but her future neighbors are already complaining -- loudly -- about her presence in the quiet building.

"We've always had celebrity residents, but all of them either lead quieter lives or are barely ever here," one resident tells LifeandStylemag.com. "Everyone thinks she'll be having parties, and I'm sure she will. Beyond the noise factor, it's a security issue. Look at the type of and number of people she hangs out with. We don't want them roaming the building."

"This is not going to end well," says the resident. "Mark my words, she'll be made miserable by the complaints and leave. Hopefully she won't move in at all."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 12:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.566188 second(s), 42 queries .