CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katt

Kenangan BEAUTIFUL DAYS - Lee Byunghun, Choi Jiwoo (Bhg. 2)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 19-5-2008 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2008 02:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #280 katt's post

dah tengok preview the good the bad the weird tu....
n dah leave a very short comment kat sana ...

korang tengok le preview tu ...nampak cam best sgt ..
action yg aku bajet ada lawak2 sikit ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2008 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 19-5-2008 02:02 PM
dah tengok preview the good the bad the weird tu....
n dah leave a very short comment kat sana ...

korang tengok le preview tu ...nampak cam best sgt ..
action yg aku bajet ada lawak2 sikit ....

Thanks Kayla.. what a sweet surprise walaupun news blog tu sort of English-based, janganlah segan2.. semuanya about BH jugak. GBW ni.. memang ada lawak2 + action.. The Weird punya expression memang kelakar.. selamba. All three actors pulak.. are the best in Korea. Tak sabar nak tengok the whole movie.. entah bila nak sampai sini.

Btw.. some captures of the BAD LBH

Thanks to TY_KSW at EverythingLBH for the captures from the trailer

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2008 03:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2008 03:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2008 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 19/5/2008 11:55 AM

tak sangka btho tengok AF .... tahun ni aku kureng sikitttttt .... lagipun sakit ati sbb toi atau nubhan akan menang

wey.. aku tgk sbb suker nubhan taw...

korang,
aku tgk kat speedy, citer BD ni RM60, kat snm pown RM60..
tau tak kat maner lagi murah..
mana la tau kot2 korang pernah ternampak yang murah...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-5-2008 10:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #286 nzhass79's post

OFF TOPIC

omo omo terkantoi sudah eden

biyane nz ..... actually sore nubhan mmg best kalau segala angsa n ke laut semua tu takde ....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2008 11:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #283 katt's post

sama2 katt laling ....
rasa tak sabar lak nak tengok ....tapi rasanye tak sampai movie ni ke malaysia ....

btw masa mula2 tengok previews tu tiba2 tingat kat cite wild wild west yg will smith berlakun tu .... koboi + keretapi ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2008 11:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #287 kayla's post

cit ko nih kayla... tak kisah ar....
tp aku suker masa lagu dia memula tu..
sore dia.....

Reply #288 kayla's post
jarang ar tgk movie camni sampai..
tp kalo sampai lg baguz.. kalo tak, tgk online je laaaaa

*dah lama aku rindukan senyuman dan sore oppa*

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-5-2008 12:12 PM | Show all posts

Thanks to Celine for sharing this ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2008 11:08 PM | Show all posts

Reply #289 nzhass79's post

nak tunggu ada kat internet pun berzaman ....

katt ... movie hero tu dah ada tempat tunjuk online ke ???
baru teringat ni ...tapi tak start cari lagi ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-5-2008 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 22-5-2008 11:08 PM
katt ... movie hero tu dah ada tempat tunjuk online ke ???
baru teringat ni ...tapi tak start cari lagi ....

Rasanya dah ada .. tapi tak inngat kat mana..

maybe.. crunchyroll?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2008 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Ana tengok movie ni kat aznv.........huh..memang marvelous...dah tiga empat kali ulang part best best....
tajuk kat aznv ..the memories of beautiful days..............

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2008 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kayla at 19-5-2008 10:55 PM
OFF TOPIC

biyane nz ..... actually sore nubhan mmg best kalau segala angsa n ke laut semua tu takde ....

ang...ang....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2008 06:11 PM | Show all posts

Director & Cast of "The Good, The Bad & The Weird" in Cannes

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 24: Actors Jung Woo Sung, Lee Byung Hun and Song Kang Ho with director Kim Jee Woon attend the Le Bon, La Brute Et Le Cingle Photocall at the Palais des Festivals during the 61st International Cannes Film Festival on May 24, 2008 in Cannes, France.

Song Kang Ho, Lee Byung Hun, Jung Woo Sung and Dir. Kim Jee Woon

Source & credits: Cannes Official Website & GettyImages with thanks to the highlight by ylin

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2008 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Our gratitude to kdramafanusa for this awesome highlight at the News thread with image from cinemacafe, thanks to ylin.

May 25, 2008

Korean cowboy "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" charms at Cannes

"The Good, the Bad, the Weird" had a good reception at Cannes Film Festival. It is a movie about men on a chase about a treasure map and takes place in the 1930s, in the Japanese colony of Manchuria.

It was first revealed through a press conference on the 24th. On the same day, executive chairman of the Cannes Film Festival Thierry Fremaux volunteered to host the conference. Sean Penn, Natalie Portman, and other Hollywood stars attended.

Director Kim Ji-woon said, "It's great to have a warm welcome in a foreign place. We filmed for nine months going back and forth from Korea to China. The actors and staff went through a lot with hot temperatures in the Gobi Desert in China.

Director Kim said that the movie showing in Cannes and the movie premiering in Korea had different endings. "The Korean version has more humor and action, and it is more entertaining so the whole family can enjoy it".

He said that he got a lot of his inspiration from Director Clint Eastwood's 1992 movie "Unforgiven". He said, "I wasn't particularly aiming to make the Western genre popular in Asia. It's enough that I can revive the Manchurian Western genre in Korea".

Lee Byeong-Heon said, "I wondered if I should get some information while watching a Western movie, but I didn't because I thought I would copy the character exactly. It's true that it was overwhelming to make a creative evil character that was hard to express. But it was a chance for me to have a new experience. Although this character is evil and willing to risk his life to become the best, he is an introvert and focuses on the small details. I focused on portraying a character that wasn't greedy for money but was willing to kill someone because of fame, someone with depth".

Jeong Woo-seong met with Korea's press on the 23rd and said, "I'm glad that the movie first showed at Cannes Film Festival. I think I can proudly step on the red carpet because of the good reviews from foreign movie critics".

He also said, "I hope for more opportunities to film movies with a great cast, such as Lee Byeong-Heon and Song Kang-ho. It's hard to meet actors with ability, but if those actors want to come together, there needs to be a great scenario. In that sense, "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" has all these characteristics".

Song Kang-ho couldn't hide his proud look as he said, "I'm glad that I was again invited to the world's best film festival following last year for "Secret Sunshine". The Korean movie industry seems inactive, but I hope that this is a way to advertise the industry so it may find its pride once again. I feel that this is the first movie in a while that the whole family can enjoy. I'm proud that I can show my kids how hard I worked to shoot this film".

As much as it is a Western, it has dangerous scenes. Jeong Woo-seong said, "There was a time I kept filming without knowing my arm was broken. The scene with the horse was dangerous, for they were race horses".

Song Kang-ho remembered running to catch the train on a hill with rarefied air. "I breathed in air with a portable oxygen tank, ran, breathed, and then ran. It was harder than I thought to run for it 2000 meters above sea level".

There were hardships while filming for three months in China. Still, Song Kang-ho said, "There were some communication problems, but on resting days, we played soccer and the losing team paid for dinner. We got along".

"The Good, the Bad, the Weird" will be marketed in France and China. At the Cannes Film Festival, they sold copyright rights to Hollywood's Mel Gibson's movie company Icon Pictures, Benelux, Russia, Germany, Turkey, England, and Singapore.

It premiers in July in Korea.

Original Korean Article: NEWSIS 2008-05-25
English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-5-2008 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Thanks to kdramafanusa at soompi.com for the highlight

May 28, 2008

Jackie Chan, Choi Ji-woo to Promote Hallyuwood

By Han Sang-hee
Staff Reporter

Left, Actor Jackie Chan / Right, Actress Choi Ji-woo

Hong Kong star Jackie Chan and Korean actress Choi Ji-woo will be the honorary ambassadors of Hallyuwood, an" Asian entertainment mecca'' in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province.

"Jackie Chan was chosen because of his continuous interest toward Korea and also his friendship with top Korean hallyu (or the Korean wave) stars. We thought he would be perfect to introduce the Korean culture to the world,'' an organizer of Hallyuwood was quoted as saying by Yonhap News.

Along with Chan, Korean actress Choi Ji-woo will also represent the Asian entertainment mecca. The 32-year-old actress has gained popularity not only in Korea, but also in Japan and China through dramas like "Winter Sonata (2002)'' and "Air City (2007).''

"Choi was born in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, so she was more than eager to join Chan,'' another organizer said.

The two stars will attend a ceremony proclaiming them as ambassadors and also the "Hallyuwood Start Festival,'' which will be held near the construction of the venue today.

Hallyuwood is a project developed by the Gyeonggi Province that will offer an experience where visitors can learn about hallyu and Korean culture all in one place. It will offer a theme park, shopping malls, hotels and other cultural facilities related to hallyu. It is expected to open in 2012.

Chan recently announced his project of the Asian version of "We are the World'' for the relief of victims suffering form the Shichuan earthquake with Korean singer and producer Park Jin-young and director Kang Je-kyu.

sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

Source: The Korea Times
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/special/2008/05/139_24917.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2008 06:17 PM | Show all posts

For additional images, visit http://spn.edaily.co.kr/plus/starGalleryPopup.asp?hot_cd=541

~~~

May 27, 2008

Stars to Come Out for Hallyuwood Start Festival

A star-studded event is planned for the Hallyuwood Start Festival, which celebrates the groundbreaking of Hallyuwood in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province. The festival is to be held on May 29th and some 20 entertainers are invited to mark the meaningful event.

The celebrities who will attend the festival include Kim Yun-jin of American hit TV series 揕ost.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2008 06:18 PM | Show all posts

May 30, 2008

Bae, Choi to Voice 'Winter Sonata' Cartoon

By Lee Hyo-won
Staff Reporter

Actors Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo, who gave flight to hallyu or the Korean wave with the TV series "Winter Sonata,'' will team up again to play the voices for the animation version of the love story. They will record the voiceovers in Korean, which will be translated into Japanese subtitles.

December last year, Korea's Key East and Japan's Total Promotion signed an Memorandum of Understanding for a joint project to make an animated version of "Winter Sonata.'' Bae had publicized plans to voice the part of his character Jun-sang at the Tokyo International Animation Fair in February, and Choi decided to join the team as well, Choi's management agency Olive9 announced Thursday.

"Choi Ji-woo decided to participate in the animation project as a token of appreciation for her fans, and hopes to rekindle the emotions of the original drama,'' said a representative of Olive9.

After airing here on KBS2 in 2002, the drama "Winter Sonata'' became explosively popular in Japan, where fans affectionately dubbed the lead actors "Yonsama'' and "Jiwoohime'' respectively. In 2005, a musical version starring popular crossover tenor Im Tae-kyung drew crowds in both countries. Even now, the shooting sites around Korea ― like Yongpyong Ski Resort and Nami Island, continue to draw tourists.

There will be two versions of the animated "Winter Sonata,'' a TV series and feature film. While retaining the essence of the original TV soap, it will be crafted like a family animation to reach out to a wider audience, particularly children.

The animation is currently under production and the voices are yet to be dubbed by Bae and Choi. It is slated for release toward the end of the year, and will be distributed internationally.

hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

Source:
The Korea Times

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-5-2008 06:20 PM | Show all posts

Supportlah..

Korean Entertainment News & celebrities threads at the ASIAN CELEBRITY sub-board..

Korean Entertainment News Update (siri 2) - index at every page to help
http://forum6.cari.com.my/viewth ... &extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-6-2024 10:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183981 second(s), 41 queries .