Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

PS2 JAPANESE GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 2-6-2004 10:10 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see.. I will try it out... It was a long time ago where i use a hair dryer to rub the dirt in the disc and guess what happen, it makes sparks ...

My guess is that your CD is too thin if others have no problem loading. Sometimes such thing happens due to Cd manufacturing quality.

hair dryer? :hmm:

Sometimes these pirates just rip it the game half way ... and then sell it on the streets..

True ... but then again, it is not exactly that I could afford hundred plus inggit of worth of one CD. Maybe I could download the ending from the Net ... I had found FFX and FF8 ending last time.

Still searching though ... have u started playing it yet ..

What? Disgaea? Played last time but due to be busy, I stopped for a while and have not continued. Thinking of wanting to continue back after FFX-2 and Onimusha 3.

ha ha ha ..  

Just started yesterday ... finished off Besaid Island mission and now doing Zanakhand.

PS : Thank God there is no Sephiroth clone in this game. :pray:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 10:16 AM | Show all posts
My guess is that your CD is too thin if others have no problem loading. Sometimes such thing happens due to Cd manufacturing quality.

hair dryer?

Actually i blow the disc with the hair dryer cause the dirt is hard to clean ... i scratch it but then again it will ruin the disc ...

True ... but then again, it is not exactly that I could afford hundred plus inggit of worth of one CD. Maybe I could download the ending from the Net ... I had found FFX and FF8 ending last time.

Well at my place the ori disc sells for 295 ..

What? Disgaea? Played last time but due to be busy, I stopped for a while and have not continued. Thinking of wanting to continue back after FFX-2 and Onimusha 3.

Not disgaea but the robot game ... :cak:

Just started yesterday ... finished off Besaid Island mission and now doing Zanakhand.

PS : Thank God there is no Sephiroth clone in this game

Not finished yet ? .. :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 10:36 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Actually i blow the disc with the hair dryer cause the dirt is hard to clean ... i scratch it but then again it will ruin the disc ...

I usually blow it gently and see whether the CD is clean or not. In another word, I indirectly kiss my PS2.

What did you scratch it with? A sledgehammer? Usually a few scratches doesn't mean the whole CD give problem. Even my CDs have scratches but so far OK.

Well at my place the ori disc sells for 295 ..

:kant: For that much money, I could go on a hicking trip which I have been dreaming for months.

Not disgaea but the robot game ...  

Nope ... not yet.

Not finished yet ? ..

Just started yesterday ... still new. Looking for the old Yuna (the one with Asian quality) which I recognise from the old FFX.

Hmmm ... I just notice that there is no other FF games which the same titles as many as this one. FFX, FFX International and now FFX-2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 10:50 AM | Show all posts
I usually blow it gently and see whether the CD is clean or not. In another word, I indirectly kiss my PS2.

What did you scratch it with? A sledgehammer? Usually a few scratches doesn't mean the whole CD give problem. Even my CDs have scratches but so far OK.

Well, the dirt seems to be stuborn so i use the "jangka lukis" you know the rotate thing for drawing circles .. and then i scratch it to the disc ..

For that much money, I could go on a hicking trip which I have been dreaming for months.

Hiking cost 295 ? :hmm:

Just started yesterday ... still new. Looking for the old Yuna (the one with Asian quality) which I recognise from the old FFX.

Hmmm ... I just notice that there is no other FF games which the same titles as many as this one. FFX, FFX International and now FFX-2.

I skip FF  .. still playing new games and the old games that is Wild Arms 3 ...  :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 11:17 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well, the dirt seems to be stuborn so i use the "jangka lukis" you know the rotate thing for drawing circles .. and then i scratch it to the disc ..

O_o  : No wonder your CD got scratches ... you abuse it.

Some "dirt" cannot be cleans and maybe because of CD manufacturing. You shouldn't overkill your CD just to get one dirt out.

Hiking cost 295 ?

Usually just buy tent (which unlike FF games, can be reused), a LOT of instant noodles, a few mineral water bottles, my swords and I should be be ready for hicking. :bgrin:

Or just book one of the challet in Taman Negara for couple of days, then use it as a base to explore around. It should come out to about 200 and I could use the rest (plus another hundred) as expense. :bgrin:

I skip FF  .. still playing new games and the old games that is Wild Arms 3 ...  

I should too ... I think I play too much Squaresoft games. Should try other games as well like Wild Arms, Dark Clouds etc.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 11:24 AM | Show all posts
O_o   No wonder your CD got scratches ... you abuse it.

Some "dirt" cannot be cleans and maybe because of CD manufacturing. You shouldn't overkill your CD just to get one dirt out.

Yup... I do it cause the disc hangs.. you know i just bought it new and when i come home i played the disc and to add to my frustration it hangs.  >_<  ... so i angerly use the thing and scratch the little dirt in the disc...

Usually just buy tent (which unlike FF games, can be reused), a LOT of instant noodles, a few mineral water bottles, my swords and I should be be ready for hicking.  

Or just book one of the challet in Taman Negara for couple of days, then use it as a base to explore around. It should come out to about 200 and I could use the rest (plus another hundred) as expense.

Oh i see.. well me kinda never go to camping ... cause don't have friend... so i sit back at home and finish all the games ....

I should too ... I think I play too much Squaresoft games. Should try other games as well like Wild Arms, Dark Clouds etc.

You should . cause playing the same game over and over can a bit repetitive depends on the game ...

do u play Sukaidon ? this year Sukaidon 4 .. Yepi :pompom:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-6-2004 11:45 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Yup... I do it cause the disc hangs.. you know i just bought it new and when i come home i played the disc and to add to my frustration it hangs.  >_<  ... so i angerly use the thing and scratch the little dirt in the disc...

Your console don't like you, does it?

Hmmm ... can't say I could find any solutions for this problem other than suggesting that you buy a PC version and play it. Then again, if the same thing happen to PC version ... then you can say for sure that you are not fated to finish the game. :no:

Oh i see.. well me kinda never go to camping ... cause don't have friend... so i sit back at home and finish all the games ....

Well ... one doesn't need friends to go camping. You just need transportation, a map, well-versed in the area you going to and be adventurer a bit.

Even if you want to take a friend, find one who doesn't control you so much and go to places where you are at least familiar ... like you know the road in case of emergencies. One of this days, I must go to Banting (my relatives were from there) since it is a rural, beautiful town and camp out there. :bgrin:

You should . cause playing the same game over and over can a bit repetitive depends on the game ...

So far, I have not play any games twice after finish one. Maybe we just afraid to explore new things, no?

do u play Sukaidon ? this year Sukaidon 4 .. Yepi  

Finished Suikoden 3 ... I have not touched 2 and 1 gave problem last time. if the 4 is related to 3 (I believe so), it should be OK.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Your console don't like you, does it?

Hmmm ... can't say I could find any solutions for this problem other than suggesting that you buy a PC version and play it. Then again, if the same thing happen to PC version ... then you can say for sure that you are not fated to finish the game.

Well PS2 wont read white disc .. it only reads gold disc ...

Well ... one doesn't need friends to go camping. You just need transportation, a map, well-versed in the area you going to and be adventurer a bit.

Even if you want to take a friend, find one who doesn't control you so much and go to places where you are at least familiar ... like you know the road in case of emergencies. One of this days, I must go to Banting (my relatives were from there) since it is a rural, beautiful town and camp out there.

Oh i see .... Banting ? where is this place ? selangor ? ..

So far, I have not play any games twice after finish one. Maybe we just afraid to explore new things, no?

Well... i like to finish the game ASAP . :cak:

Finished Suikoden 3 ... I have not touched 2 and 1 gave problem last time. if the 4 is related to 3 (I believe so), it should be OK.

Well judging from the trailer.. looks similiar to 3 ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well PS2 wont read white disc .. it only reads gold disc ...

Same as mine. The white one, I think is not DVD version.

Oh i see .... Banting ? where is this place ? selangor ? ..

Yup ... in Selangor. Near Morib beach. Still rural areas despite of developments in that area. Rich with its own forests, historical places and myths.

Well... i like to finish the game ASAP .

I like to explore as much as possible.

Well judging from the trailer.. looks similiar to 3 ..

probably continues from Suikoden 3. There were a few things left behind from that game, like what happened to those three wizards.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Same as mine. The white one, I think is not DVD version.

I heard that the white disc is Cd and not Dvd.. do Dvd comes with white disc ? ....

I like to explore as much as possible.

speaking of exploration .. the onimusha 3 , how to get teh bikini for Michelle ? ..

probably continues from Suikoden 3. There were a few things left behind from that game, like what happened to those three wizards.

Well, this year a lot of games are coming such as Wild Arms After Code and a lot of RPGs...  :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 01:41 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

I heard that the white disc is Cd and not Dvd.. do Dvd comes with white disc ? ....

Yup, the gold CD is DVD type, the white one should be CD. So check it first to make sure it's DVD before buying.

speaking of exploration .. the onimusha 3 , how to get teh bikini for Michelle ? ..  

Bikini? :hmm: Don't know you can undress Michelle ... ahem ... I mean change Michelle's dress.

I heard there is some extra things you can unlock when you finish the game in Normal mode, so try it. Also in the hard mode.

I tried Onimusha 2 in hard mode ones ... damn hard. The enemies knows how to cover themselves up, parry your attacks, hit you from behind and when an enemy dies, it gives very small amount of Red Souls. :geram:

Well, this year a lot of games are coming such as Wild Arms After Code and a lot of RPGs..  

RPG rules the game world. WHAHAHAHA ... :clap: as long as the storyline is good, it should be good also.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Bikini?  Don't know you can undress Michelle ... ahem ... I mean change Michelle's dress.

I heard there is some extra things you can unlock when you finish the game in Normal mode, so try it. Also in the hard mode.

I tried Onimusha 2 in hard mode ones ... damn hard. The enemies knows how to cover themselves up, parry your attacks, hit you from behind and when an enemy dies, it gives very small amount of Red Souls.

Oh i see... gonna try it soon....

Oni 2 ? oh u are playing oni 2 also ... yup the hard mode is damn hard.. especially the durian monster u know the spiky monster ...

Kinda hard to fight gogandantes... he so hard lah...

RPG rules the game world. WHAHAHAHA ...  as long as the storyline is good, it should be good also.

Yup Ps2 rulezz:tq:

Hmm what do you think about this :

RPG  + JAPANESE = PS2.....

FPS + BILL GATES + MICROSOFT = XBOX ...

MARIO + PARTY + METROID = NINTENDO .....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 01:58 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Oh i see... gonna try it soon....

Oni 2 ? oh u are playing oni 2 also ... yup the hard mode is damn hard.. especially the durian monster u know the spiky monster ...

I have finished Onimusha 1 and 2 before starting Onimusha 3.

The spiky one can be blocked. In the 1st 2 games, when they roll at you, they damage each other but in the 3rd edition, they don't do that. And they came with two upgrades ... one has light brown skin and another has greyish/dark skin and a bit tougher. Only way is to blow and hit.

Kinda hard to fight gogandantes... he so hard lah...

Depends on which battle. If it is by the beach side, you cannot win. Keep blocking and hit when there is a change. You can try for magic hits but no gurantees there. He reminds me of a boy (forgot the name) in Onimusha 2 who behave in the similar manner.

Later in the game, Jubei will fight him again but this time, it will be easier. His sheild will disappear and he will be vulnerable. Magic attack works and that large hammer works nicely also.

Yup Ps2 rulezz

Hmm what do you think about this :

RPG  + JAPANESE = PS2.....

FPS + BILL GATES + MICROSOFT = XBOX ...

MARIO + PARTY + METROID = NINTENDO .....

Can't say much since I don't use X-Box and Nintendo. But seems to make sense because Sony is a Japanese company and Japanese loves RPG.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
I have finished Onimusha 1 and 2 before starting Onimusha 3.

The spiky one can be blocked. In the 1st 2 games, when they roll at you, they damage each other but in the 3rd edition, they don't do that. And they came with two upgrades ... one has light brown skin and another has greyish/dark skin and a bit tougher. Only way is to blow and hit.

Well i finished all the oni but i played it in easy mode cause the normal plus hard are so hard. :lol

Depends on which battle. If it is by the beach side, you cannot win. Keep blocking and hit when there is a change. You can try for magic hits but no gurantees there. He reminds me of a boy (forgot the name) in Onimusha 2 who behave in the similar manner.

Later in the game, Jubei will fight him again but this time, it will be easier. His sheild will disappear and he will be vulnerable. Magic attack works and that large hammer works nicely also.

Between all the Oni.. which one do u prefer ? Jubei or Samanuske.

Can't say much since I don't use X-Box and Nintendo. But seems to make sense because Sony is a Japanese company and Japanese loves RPG.

I'm kinda less interest in Xbox cause the games are all 3d . no 2d stuff...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2004 04:41 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well i finished all the oni but i played it in easy mode cause the normal plus hard are so hard.  

Easy mode only? Weenie :jeler:

I finish them in normal ... haven't try hard mode yet.

Between all the Oni.. which one do u prefer ? Jubei or Samanuske.

Samonuske of course ... a Samurai has a certain characteristics which he needs to fullfill. He shouldn't allow his emotions gets in the way of doing things, he is fearless ... don't bother about death, true to his cause and concentrates in his goals.

Samonuske has all this qualities more than Jubei. One thing I really hate about Jubei is how he goes smootch with that heroin all the time. In Onimusha 1, Samonuske suppose to save the Princess and he did so without falling head over heels. In Onimusha 3, he concentrate in his duty as a Samurai to the Shogun without any attachment to the world. :love:

I'm kinda less interest in Xbox cause the games are all 3d . no 2d stuff...

Like? What kind of games?

BTW ... I was browsing before and came across an interesting info. It seems that SquareEnix is planning to have Final Fantasy Concert in US some time soon. It suppose to feature the hits from Final Fantasy games like Melody of Life, FFX, FF8 and so on.

Imagine a Yuna wannabee on stage (no dress changing pls) and dancing like what you saw on the game (minus the high-tec stuff). Is that going to be a good news? :hmm:

[ Last edited by Sephiroth on 2-6-2004 at 04:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Easy mode only? Weenie  

I finish them in normal ... haven't try hard mode yet.

Well . better game that thing than none..  

Samonuske of course ... a Samurai has a certain characteristics which he needs to fullfill. He shouldn't allow his emotions gets in the way of doing things, he is fearless ... don't bother about death, true to his cause and concentrates in his goals.

Samonuske has all this qualities more than Jubei. One thing I really hate about Jubei is how he goes smootch with that heroin all the time. In Onimusha 1, Samonuske suppose to save the Princess and he did so without falling head over heels. In Onimusha 3, he concentrate in his duty as a Samurai to the Shogun without any attachment to the world.

I think the voice casting for the jap Samanuske is better than the english one....

Rumours says that Onimusha will be again playble in the PSP .... perhaps a new onimusha :cak:

Like? What kind of games?

Everything, from Bill Gates and the 3d games ..

BTW ... I was browsing before and came across an interesting info. It seems that SquareEnix is planning to have Final Fantasy Concert in US some time soon. It suppose to feature the hits from Final Fantasy games like Melody of Life, FFX, FF8 and so on.

Imagine a Yuna wannabee on stage (no dress changing pls) and dancing like what you saw on the game (minus the high-tec stuff). Is that going to be a good news?

I think i pass ... cause i rather hear Alanis Moriessete than this wannabe yuna ... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2004 05:28 PM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

Well . better game that thing than none..  

You don't want to try again? You will become good the next time you try playing it.

I think the voice casting for the jap Samanuske is better than the english one....  

Yup, very Japanese and Samonuske don't talk much either. Love the part where Michelle and his friends points machinegun toward him and he just turn and walk away.

Rumours says that Onimusha will be again playble in the PSP .... perhaps a new onimusha  

Can't say I looking forward to it.  have you try playing Onimusha Blade Warriors?

Everything, from Bill Gates and the 3d games ..

You know American ... everything must be hightech, except the stupid storyline. ;)

I think i pass ... cause i rather hear Alanis Moriessete than this wannabe yuna ...  

Don't brush it aside so fast ... who knows, maybe they will make a surprise yet, no?

Any ideas when Dino Crisis 3 coming out? I have been seeing the posters here and there for a few months but nothing yet. I think it is for Gamecube or X-Box.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-6-2004 05:44 PM | Show all posts
You don't want to try again? You will become good the next time you try playing it.

well, usually i do the hard modes in the more fizikal games such as the winning eleven series ...

Yup, very Japanese and Samonuske don't talk much either. Love the part where Michelle and his friends points machinegun toward him and he just turn and walk away.

It really makes me laugh when samonuske use the Nokia to phone Jacques.. kah kah :lol

Can't say I looking forward to it.  have you try playing Onimusha Blade Warriors?

Yup, got it a long time ago.... just so so. ... there is megaman in it...

You know American ... everything must be hightech, except the stupid storyline.

Well some games i like such as the Prince Of Persia .... man that game is so "mencabar" ...

Any ideas when Dino Crisis 3 coming out? I have been seeing the posters here and there for a few months but nothing yet. I think it is for Gamecube or X-Box.

Dino Crisis 3 is for XBox i think ..  i really hate playing dinosaurs games... :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2004 09:13 AM | Show all posts
by rhoyo

well, usually i do the hard modes in the more fizikal games such as the winning eleven series ...

Eleven Series?

It really makes me laugh when samonuske use the Nokia to phone Jacques.. kah kah  

At least he is not shell-shocked for being in an unfamiliar place and environment.

Yup, got it a long time ago.... just so so. ... there is megaman in it...

Yup ... looks like it was made for a quick bucks by Capcom.

Well some games i like such as the Prince Of Persia .... man that game is so "mencabar" ...

Seen it ... didn't buy or play it.

Dino Crisis 3 is for XBox i think ..  i really hate playing dinosaurs games...

I finished the 2nd one - Easy and Normal mode. The 1st one was pretty hard. It is one of those games which you need proper guide before playing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2004 11:04 AM | Show all posts
At least he is not shell-shocked for being in an unfamiliar place and environment.

hmm ... there is one scene where jacques try to go to the flying castle and he was attacked by thousand of the soldiers.... something like a dynasty warriors thingy...

Yup ... looks like it was made for a quick bucks by Capcom.

I heard that the Megaman series will have a new game that is a Final Fantasy Megaman .. :puke:

Seen it ... didn't buy or play it.

Well, you should play it if your friend have it or something cause this game rocks !! ....:siok:

I finished the 2nd one - Easy and Normal mode. The 1st one was pretty hard. It is one of those games which you need proper guide before playing.

Oh i see .....  dino crisis is it a FPS game ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 07:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.464771 second(s), 41 queries .