Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Zakir naik -liar -kaki auta plus extra bonus ; KAKI KENCING

[Copy link]
Post time 6-5-2016 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 6-5-2016 10:12 PM
Truth.8 replied at 6-5-2016 04:57 PM
Holy SPIRIT can't be the SPIRIT of islam, Bible says without Holy SPIRIT  no one can confess JESUS is LORD, if Muslims would have Holy SPIRIT than they would surely confess JESUS as LORD.....

Ha ha , I have caught you trying to pull a fast one. No where in the bible Jesus is referred being LORD Jesus. The lordship title is always lord Jesus (not L-O-R-D). If it is in capitals , it means God , however in this case it is just a title bestowed to teacher , rabbi , pious man etc. Why are you trying to lie your way thru?

Why do you only copy paste videos and not provide your own argument. Do you understand the issue on hand? Appears that you do not have a hold on the said issue.

Why is it you understand that the 'holy spirit' in this case means spirit but not a person as a person is made up of the physical being and the spirit. Refer to joh14:16 (NIV)
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—

We all know Jesus has been identified being a paraclete (comforter). This verse states of another comforter or advocate or paraclete. This means it must be a person not the holy spirit of which you christians believe. Some Christian scholars also identify this paraclete to be a person
In John’s Farewell Discourses, the Holy Spirit is not merely an impersonal power but an Agent of God who comes to replace Jesus, the first Paraclete (14:26), and con­tinues the work initiated by Him. This means that the Paraclete compares to Jesus in personality and activity. Also, the Paraclete is not the glorified Jesus Himself, but the Oneness between Both, which is similar to the Oneness that exists between the Father and the Son (10:30; 14:9), and Jesus’ attested the statement that He Himself would come back in the person of the Paraclete (14:18). So, “the Paraclete is the presence of Jesus when Jesus is absent.”18

The cumulative evidence of Scripture indicates that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person.

International Journal for Pastors (conclusion section)- however their conclusion is that its in all christians which I disagree.

A person is much more accurate because in joh16:7
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Like I stated , the holy spirit was already around before and when Jesus was around. This verse disqualify the holy spirit being the comforter.

To test the conclusion is very simple. It is in joh16:13-14
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

Prophet Muhammad(saw) was illiterate , therefore he only spoke of what he hears. Prophet Muhammad(saw) glorified Prophet Eesa(as) (Jesus to you ). He acknowledge that Prophet Eesa(as) (Jesus to you) was one of Allah mightiest messengers and of virgin birth.

LOL , I do think you have been cornered lah tambi. Jawab tambi .... jawab .....
(BTW some of the arguments I copied from Ahmad Deedat which I know would drive you crazy)

You keep on avoiding and running away from the points I raised.
- Sam Shamoun is not a scholar , as far as I know he is a school dropout. However you claim he is a scholar. Can you back up your claim?
- Why is that when muslims criticse the Bible and Christianity you keep on insisting references to scholars (BTW pastors are not scholars). However you are ok with your polemics against Islam and Quran with references to 'answering islam' and 'faith freedom'. Since when are these entities scholars?
- Why do you brush aside works by real scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes , Prof Dale Tuggy (to name a few) that points out the errancy of the bible and the nature of Jesus (works which I reference to)?

Lets see how many posts do you need to answer the questions. Can you stop running and stand your ground to answer. Issit asking too much?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2016 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-5-2016 10:14 AM
sam1528 replied at 6-5-2016 09:46 PM
Ha ha , I have caught you trying to pull a fast one. No where in the bible Jesus is referred being ...

Taqiya in action ! as  usual sam , zakir and other muslims...

Why Mohammed was not the Comforter Promised by Jesus...
Muslims have been told that Jesus predicted the coming of Mohammad. If one looks at the context of what Jesus said, one can see that he meant someone else.  
Muslims are told that the Comforter to come that Jesus promised was Mohammad. Let us see what Jesus really said.
Who is the Comforter that Jesus promised?
Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Summary of this part:
1. the Comforter will abide with them “forever.” Mohammad did not live then, and could not do this – be with them. Now that he has come and gone, he is not with anyone forever.
2. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, not a man, who will “teach all things.” No man knows “all things,” only God.
3. The Comforter is a Spirit of Truth. Mohammad was a man, not a spirit.
4. Jesus had to leave so that the Comforter could come. That implied he was coming soon after Jesus left.  Also, Jesus said that HE was sending the Comforter. Mohammad never claimed that Jesus sent him.

The disciples are to wait for the “promise” in Jerusalem.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I [Jesus] send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Luk 24:51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he [Jesus] was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

Summary of this part:
1. The “coming” of the Comforter occurred in Jerusalem. That is not where Mohammad was when he felt “called.”
2. The disciples were waiting and expecting the Comforter in about 33 AD. They could not wait until the 500s AD for Mohammad, because they could not live that long.
3. The promise would give them power.

When did the Comforter come?
Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Summary of this part:

1. Jesus died at Passover. He appeared after his resurrection 3 days later, and was with them about 30 days. He then ascended into heaven. Pentecost occurs about 45 days after Passover.  
2. The disciples were given the power of the Holy Ghost.
Mohammad, again, could not have come at this time, and he gave no supernatural power to anyone.

The Promise of the Comforter was fulfilled 2000 years ago when the Holy Spirit  came to the disciples in Jerusalem.

Conclusion :  Muslims and  zakir use Taqiya to protect their religion.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2016 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 7-5-2016 02:06 PM
Truth.8 replied at 7-5-2016 09:59 AM
Taqiya in action ! as  usual sam , zakir and other muslims...

Why Mohammed was not the Comforter Promised by Jesus...
Muslims have been told that Jesus predicted the coming of Mohammad. If one looks at the context of what Jesus said, one can see that he meant someone else.  
Muslims are told that the Comforter to come that Jesus promised was Mohammad. Let us see what Jesus really said.
Who is the Comforter that Jesus promised?
Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Summary of this part:
1. the Comforter will abide with them “forever.” Mohammad did not live then, and could not do this – be with them. Now that he has come and gone, he is not with anyone forever.
2. The Comforter is the Holy Ghost, not a man, who will “teach all things.” No man knows “all things,” only God.
3. The Comforter is a Spirit of Truth. Mohammad was a man, not a spirit.
4. Jesus had to leave so that the Comforter could come. That implied he was coming soon after Jesus left.  Also, Jesus said that HE was sending the Comforter. Mohammad never claimed that Jesus sent him.

The disciples are to wait for the “promise” in Jerusalem.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I [Jesus] send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Luk 24:51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he [Jesus] was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

Summary of this part:
1. The “coming” of the Comforter occurred in Jerusalem. That is not where Mohammad was when he felt “called.”
2. The disciples were waiting and expecting the Comforter in about 33 AD. They could not wait until the 500s AD for Mohammad, because they could not live that long.
3. The promise would give them power.

When did the Comforter come?
Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Summary of this part:

1. Jesus died at Passover. He appeared after his resurrection 3 days later, and was with them about 30 days. He then ascended into heaven. Pentecost occurs about 45 days after Passover.  
2. The disciples were given the power of the Holy Ghost.
Mohammad, again, could not have come at this time, and he gave no supernatural power to anyone.

The Promise of the Comforter was fulfilled 2000 years ago when the Holy Spirit  came to the disciples in Jerusalem.

Conclusion :  Muslims and  zakir use Taqiya to protect their religion.

Aiyoyo tambi , why so scared to answer the questions?
(1) Jesus stated and you agreed that he must go before the comforter comes. Then it cannot be the Holy Spirit as the Holy Spirit was already around before and when Jesus was alive. Why do you still insist it is the Holy Spirit? Can you explain
(2) If you read the verse carefully ,'all things' are what Jesus have taught.
(3) Like I stated , man is of 2 portions , physical body and the spirit that comes from God. Therefore when it is stated that the spirit , it can also mean the person of the unique spirit that comes along. Teaching all things and abide forever means the teaching would be forever , not the physical person

A simple test :
joh16:13-14
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

1joh4:2-3
2                                                                    This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I have already given you the interpretation of joh16:13-14 in my previous post.

Prophet Muhammad(saw) and muslims recognise and acknowledge that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. Whereas Christians like you under the influence of the Holy Spirit recognise and acknowledge Jesus Christ and him also being God has come in the flesh.

Therefore the one who passed the test of these verses are Prophet Muhammad(saw) whose teachings are being followed by muslims. The Holy Spirit failed the test of the said verses.

luk24:49 in no way stated that the comforter would descend into Jerusalem.

Therefore how can the comforter be the Holy Spirit? Can you explain. Lu sudah kena lah tambi .....

LOL , The International Journal for Pastors ...... yes , Christian pastors also agreed that the evidence points to the fact that the comforter is a person.

BTW , Christians like you attest that the Holy Spirit talks to you like whispering in your mind to you. I hope you do realise the mental state of a person who starts to hear voices in his mind. Scary .....

- Sam Shamoun is not a scholar , as far as I know he is a school dropout. However you claim he is a scholar. Can you back up your claim?
- Why is that when muslims criticse the Bible and Christianity you keep on insisting references to scholars (BTW pastors are not scholars). However you are ok with your polemics against Islam and Quran with references to 'answering islam' and 'faith freedom'. Since when are these entities scholars?
- Why do you brush aside works by real scholars like Prof Bart Ehrman , Prof Geza Vermes , Prof Dale Tuggy (to name a few) that points out the errancy of the bible and the nature of Jesus (works which I reference to)?

Lets see how many posts do you need to answer the questions. Can you stop running and stand your ground to answer. Issit asking too much?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2016 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-5-2016 03:11 PM
sam1528 replied at 7-5-2016 02:00 PM
Aiyoyo tambi , why so scared to answer the questions?
(1) Jesus stated and you agreed that he mus ...

so  now the comforter is muhammad? but you muslims says Bible is corrupt....how come now believed in bible?

where in the Quran says Jesus mention comforter is muhammad? or in Bible??

Some of the Muslim scholars claim that Mohammed is the comforter, the Holy Spirit. Can you comment on this? (6:24)

Well, you know, there is a man by the name Ibn Tamima. He was one of the very well known Imam, many, many years ago. And he wrote a very large book. And in his book he said, that Mohammed is a prophet like Moses. The Holy Spirit is a prophecy about Mohammed. He said more than that. In Psalm 84, there is a verse that is saying that people will go in the valley of weeping, and they make it as a source of comfort. You know, in Arabic, the valley of weeping means Bouka. And he said Bouka is Mecca. And the Mecca, this is a prophecy about Islam, about Mohammed. He came to Mecca, and he fulfilled that prophecy.

In one of my books I said, "Come on here, this is no prophecy at all, because the Bible, the psalmist was speaking about people who will pass through the valley of sorrow, of suffering, and through the comfort and the joy of the Lord, will change the weeping and the suffering into joy and peace. And now you go, you come and tell me that this is a prophecy about Mohammed? What is that all about?

Now we come to the comforter of the Holy Spirit. What did Jesus say about that? He said that this comforter is the Spirit. Was Mohammed a spirit? Is one questions. A spirit? "I will send you the spirit of truth." But Mohammed was human, he was not spirit. He was a human being, with a body. Number two, the paraclitus, in the Greek word means 'comforter'. It doesn't mean Mohammed or Ahmed. Nothing like that! Then again, Jesus said to the disciples, "I am going to send to you the comforter, not after many days." Mohammed came after 600 years. How could he be the comforter? Again, He said, "When this comforter will come, he will glorify me." Mohammed didn't glorify Jesus Christ. In fact, he degraded Jesus Christ. And he said, and this is in the Arabic word, In English it is, "The similitude of Jesus is like Adam. He created him from the dust, and He said to him, "Be," and he was." He degraded Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God.

So, to say that the comforter, the Holy Spirit, who came to magnify, and to glorify Jesus Christ is Mohammed. And then Jesus said about the Holy Spirit, "He will remind you of all what I have said to you." Listen, without the Holy Spirit? How could the gospel will be written? Who could memorize the whole sermon on the Mount? But the Holy Spirit brought all the sermon of the Mount to the mind of Matthew, and he wrote it word by word. You see, and he reminded the disciples of all the sayings of Jesus Christ, of all the miracles of Jesus Christ. And they wrote it word by word. Why? Because there was the element of the Holy Spirit. Did Mohammed do that? Mohammed didn't do that. Mohammed distorted the Bible. He distorted the Bible all together. So Mohammed is not the Holy Spirit, and to say that he is the Holy Spirit, well, it is just to say something not in the Bible.

Why do the, Muslim clerics want to refer to the Bible to find something about Mohammed there, while they are saying that the Bible was corrupted? If the Bible was corrupted, why are you searching for a verse here, and a verse there, referring to Mohammed? They say the "Bible is corrupted! Leave it alone!" But with their saying that the Bible was fabricated, was corrupted, they are really dying to find a verse here, or a verse there to speak about Mohammed.You know, you go to Isaiah Chapter 42, when he speaks about the servant of the Lord, and they said that the servant of the Lord is Mohammed. Come on here, what are you talking about? Matthew said that this same prophecy was fulfilled to the letter, in Jesus Christ. How can you come and say this verse is concerning Mohammed?

So we just forget about that illusion, that the comforter was Mohammed. Mohammed was not the Holy Spirit!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2016 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 7-5-2016 03:07 PM
so  now the comforter is muhammad? but you muslims says Bible is corrupt....how come now believed in bible?

where in the Quran says Jesus mention comforter is muhammad? or in Bible??

Some of the Muslim scholars claim that Mohammed is the comforter, the Holy Spirit. Can you comment on this? (6:24)

Well, you know, there is a man by the name Ibn Tamima. He was one of the very well known Imam, many, many years ago. And he wrote a very large book. And in his book he said, that Mohammed is a prophet like Moses. The Holy Spirit is a prophecy about Mohammed. He said more than that. In Psalm 84, there is a verse that is saying that people will go in the valley of weeping, and they make it as a source of comfort. You know, in Arabic, the valley of weeping means Bouka. And he said Bouka is Mecca. And the Mecca, this is a prophecy about Islam, about Mohammed. He came to Mecca, and he fulfilled that prophecy.

In one of my books I said, "Come on here, this is no prophecy at all, because the Bible, the psalmist was speaking about people who will pass through the valley of sorrow, of suffering, and through the comfort and the joy of the Lord, will change the weeping and the suffering into joy and peace. And now you go, you come and tell me that this is a prophecy about Mohammed? What is that all about?

Now we come to the comforter of the Holy Spirit. What did Jesus say about that? He said that this comforter is the Spirit. Was Mohammed a spirit? Is one questions. A spirit? "I will send you the spirit of truth." But Mohammed was human, he was not spirit. He was a human being, with a body. Number two, the paraclitus, in the Greek word means 'comforter'. It doesn't mean Mohammed or Ahmed. Nothing like that! Then again, Jesus said to the disciples, "I am going to send to you the comforter, not after many days." Mohammed came after 600 years. How could he be the comforter? Again, He said, "When this comforter will come, he will glorify me." Mohammed didn't glorify Jesus Christ. In fact, he degraded Jesus Christ. And he said, and this is in the Arabic word, In English it is, "The similitude of Jesus is like Adam. He created him from the dust, and He said to him, "Be," and he was." He degraded Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God.

So, to say that the comforter, the Holy Spirit, who came to magnify, and to glorify Jesus Christ is Mohammed. And then Jesus said about the Holy Spirit, "He will remind you of all what I have said to you." Listen, without the Holy Spirit? How could the gospel will be written? Who could memorize the whole sermon on the Mount? But the Holy Spirit brought all the sermon of the Mount to the mind of Matthew, and he wrote it word by word. You see, and he reminded the disciples of all the sayings of Jesus Christ, of all the miracles of Jesus Christ. And they wrote it word by word. Why? Because there was the element of the Holy Spirit. Did Mohammed do that? Mohammed didn't do that. Mohammed distorted the Bible. He distorted the Bible all together. So Mohammed is not the Holy Spirit, and to say that he is the Holy Spirit, well, it is just to say something not in the Bible.

Why do the, Muslim clerics want to refer to the Bible to find something about Mohammed there, while they are saying that the Bible was corrupted? If the Bible was corrupted, why are you searching for a verse here, and a verse there, referring to Mohammed? They say the "Bible is corrupted! Leave it alone!" But with their saying that the Bible was fabricated, was corrupted, they are really dying to find a verse here, or a verse there to speak about Mohammed.You know, you go to Isaiah Chapter 42, when he speaks about the servant of the Lord, and they said that the servant of the Lord is Mohammed. Come on here, what are you talking about? Matthew said that this same prophecy was fulfilled to the letter, in Jesus Christ. How can you come and say this verse is concerning Mohammed?

So we just forget about that illusion, that the comforter was Mohammed. Mohammed was not the Holy Spirit!

Ha ha , apa lah lu tambi. Why copy paste the same argument? The question you should answer
- Why do you insist that the comforter is the Holy Spirit? Jesus stated and you agreed that the comforter would only come after he (Jesus) has gone but the Holy Spirit was already around before and during the time of Jesus. Can you explain this.

You are trying your best to avoid answering the question.

Yes , I say again , the bible is corrupt. Corrupt means that there are still genuine revelation but got mixed up with man made issues like Jesus being God.

Jesus did not say the comforter would come immediately after he has gone .... did he? Therefore why are you arguing on the immediateness of the issue?

Can you now show me where did Prophet Muhammad(saw) degraded Jesus? Jesus never claim to be God.

Without the Holy Spirit how could the gospel be written? You mean without hearing voices in your mind? You mean the gospels were written by crazy unamed people?

LOL , you keep on insisting to learn from pastors whom you regard being scholars. I linked the International Journal for Pastors which conclude that the comforter is highly likely a person. Now you are throwing all these under the bus. So much for your insistence of learning from pastors.

You are a hypocrite lah tambi.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2016 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-5-2016 04:20 PM
sam1528 replied at 7-5-2016 03:58 PM
Ha ha , apa lah lu tambi. Why copy paste the same argument? The question you should answer
- Why  ...
Yes , I say again , the bible is corrupt. Corrupt means that there are still genuine revelation but got mixed up with man made issues like Jesus being God.

So the case is closed. Bible is corrupt according to Muslims and the comforter is not Muhammad. but muslims like twiste here and there to support muhammad which using the Taqiya tactic to lies..

to ponder :
Mohammed didn't receive a direct call from God.the spirit squeezed Mohammed very tightly, he thought that he was going to die.the spirit said to Mohammed, "Read." he went back to his wife Khadigah and said I am possessed. since when does God squeezed n possessed people? when you go the Bible, Gabriel appeared to many people Then he appeared to Mary. And Mary was troubled, and Gabriel said, "Do not be afraid." he din,t squeezed or possessed Mary. so what ever visited muahmmad is not from God. 

Game  over MUslims...wake up...Muhammad not comforter...Muslims please get nice comforter and sleep to  think

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-5-2016 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 7-5-2016 04:17 PM
So the case is closed. Bible is corrupt according to Muslims and the comforter is not Muhammad.  ...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2016 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 7-5-2016 06:23 PM
Truth.8 replied at 7-5-2016 04:17 PM
So the case is closed. Bible is corrupt according to Muslims and the comforter is not Muhammad. but muslims like twiste here and there to support muhammad which using the Taqiya tactic to lies..

to ponder :
Mohammed didn't receive a direct call from God.the spirit squeezed Mohammed very tightly, he thought that he was going to die.the spirit said to Mohammed, "Read." he went back to his wife Khadigah and said I am possessed. since when does God squeezed n possessed people? when you go the Bible, Gabriel appeared to many people Then he appeared to Mary. And Mary was troubled, and Gabriel said, "Do not be afraid." he din,t squeezed or possessed Mary. so what ever visited muahmmad is not from God. 

Game  over MUslims...wake up...Muhammad not comforter...Muslims please get nice comforter and sleep to  think

LOL , the case is not closed.

You are still running away from explaining why you insist the comforter is the Holy Spirit. The biblical verses stated in no uncertain terms that the comforter would only come when Jesus goes away. No way it can be the Holy Spirit. Yet you insist it is. Why so?

Corrupt means that some parts of the bible still retain that its revelation from God. To us muslims , whatever in the bible that agrees with the Quran , then it is genuine revelation. In the Quran Jesus has stated that after him would be another Prophet. In fact the Israelites knew that there would be another Prophet that would be coming when they asked John the Baptist: joh1:19-21 (NIV)
19 Now this was John’s testimony when the Jewish leaders in Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.
20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Messiah.”
21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No.”

Ha ha , it is just your unlearned opinion that since Archangel Gabriel hugged Prophet Muhammad(saw) tightly , you think its a demon. Why is this so? Of course Prophet Muhammad(saw) was afraid. If he was in Jerusalem , an Israelite , he would not be is because of the handed down stories of angels appearing to the past prophets. In his case , the is one of the few non Israelite prophets and had no prior knowledge of such event. If you say its a demon , then Prophet Daniel in the bible aslo met a demon because he was scared and trembling(Daniel 10:11).

Since you quote part of the hadith (Bukhari vol1 book 1 number 3)and you used it for your argument of the so called demon , this means you believe in it. Therefore you shouldn't have any problems if we continue with the same hadith :
... Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while...

The same exact hadith stated that Khatijah(ra) cousin , Waraka Naufal , who was a Christian (and in context a holy man) confirmed that the entity experienced by Prophet Muhammad(saw) was indeed Archangel Gabriel and he supported Prophet Muhammad(saw).

You know what this means? In simple terms : Its a Christian who was the first to endorse the Prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw).

Ha ha , this is one sucker punch on you. I repeat again , its a Christian and of course Christianity who / that endorsed the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw).

My stomach is quite painful from the laughing

Lu kena lagi lah tambi ...... LOL .... first it is highly likely Prophet Muhammad(saw) is the comforter stated in the bible and now , we see that it was a Christian who first endorsed the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad(saw) .... I love the irony of it .....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2016 10:22 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 7-5-2016 05:56 PM
LOL , the case is not closed.

You are still running away from explaining why you insist the co ...
Corrupt means that some parts of the bible still retain that its revelation from God. To us muslims , whatever in the bible that agrees with the Quran , then it is genuine revelation. In the Quran Jesus has stated that after him would be another Prophet. In fact the Israelites knew that there would be another Prophet that would be coming when they asked John the Baptist: joh1:19-21 (NIV)
thats indicate you muslims are liars...using the tactic knows as Taqiya .......
so        get nice comforter -sleep and keep on dreaming that comforter in bible is muhammad ..hahhahahahhahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2016 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 7-5-2016 10:22 PM
thats indicate you muslims are liars...using the tactic knows as Taqiya .......
so        get nice comforter -sleep and keep on dreaming that comforter in bible is muhammad ..hahhahahahhahaha

Translation :
I am cornered. I cannot answer anymore. The best thing I can do now is to make wild allegations and try to laugh my way out

Do you have the answer or not? Ha ha ..... you don't have an answer because you have been checkmated , cornered and lost your tongue.

Why do you insist on the Holy Spirit being the comforter? Jesus stated that the comforter would only come if he goes away. The Holy Spirit has been around before and during Jesus lifetime.

I can still hit you left and right. The following is from a Christian Theologian , Dr Ian Mevorach who agreed that Prophet Muhammad(saw) is the comforter
There is no better candidate than Muhammad, no one in fact that comes even close, in terms of fulfilling Jesus’s promise of the Spirit of Truth who would bring forth a new revelation from God. I do not have space in this article to explore the many Qur’anic verses directly addressed to Christians, but if we were to receive them our religion would be transformed for the better and would come into balance with Judaism and Islam.

Jesus knew it would be difficult for us to accept his guidance from another source. But he did not want our fear of the apparent otherness of the Prophet Muhammad and the Qur’an to separate us from the Way, the Truth, and the Life; that is, the Word of God. This is why he spoke to the disciples reassuringly about the Spirit of Truth, saying, “he will glorify me”; and, for the same reason, he emphasized the unity of his teaching with the revelations to come, twice repeating the promise, “he will take what is mine and declare it to you” (John 16:14-15, NRSV). Based on the promises of Jesus, Christians can encounter the Qur’an without fear, knowing that it is a revelation which glorifies Jesus and, in a spiritual sense, is from him

Who is Dr Ian Mevorach?
Rev. Dr. Ian Mevorach holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Middlebury College, an M.Div. from Boston University School of Theology (BUSTH), and a Ph.D. in Theological Ethics and Constructive Theology from BUSTH. He is the co-founder and spiritual leader of the Common Street Spiritual Center in Natick, MA (www.commonstreet.org), which is an inclusive, love-centered community, rooted in a Christian faith that is open to all faiths. He is the co-founder of the American Baptist Churches Creation Justice Network and represents the American Baptist Churches USA on the board of Creation Justice Ministries, a national, multi-denominational environmental justice coalition. He is active in the movement for peace, justice, and the integrity of creation that includes people of conscience from all cultures, spiritualities, and generations. Jewish-Christian-Muslim dialogue, and interfaith dialogue in general, is one of his major passions. Please feel free to reach out to Ian by e-mail at ian@commonstreet.org

First we have the International Journal for Pastors agreeing that the comforter is a person. Now we have a Christian Theologian who agrees that the Comforter is Prophet Muhammad(saw).

Lu kena lagi lah tambi ...... lu asyik kena aje ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2016 03:11 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 8-5-2016 12:08 AM
Translation :

Do you have the answer or not? Ha ha ..... you don't have an answer because you h ...

u failed again...peoples will understand the real comforter not muhammad...

get a nice comforter and sleep ...while sleeping  use your brain  to think the differences between comforter and muhammad

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2016 06:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 8-5-2016 06:58 PM
Truth.8 replied at 8-5-2016 03:11 PM
u failed again...peoples will understand the real comforter not muhammad...

get a nice comforter and sleep ...while sleeping  use your brain  to think the differences between comforter and muhammad

Oh I see ... now it 'everybody understand' type of argument issit?

Ok then , since 'everybody understand' that the comforter is the Holy Spirit , can you now explain - why issit you claim that the Holy Spirit is the comforter? Jesus already stated that the comforter would only come if he goes away but the Holy Spirit was already around before and during the lifetime of Jesus.

Explain lah ..... why so scared?

LOL , you repeatedly stated to learn from pastors. The International Journal for Pastors stated that the comforter is a person. What has happened to your claim of learning from pastors? Thrown under the bus or what?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-5-2016 10:03 PM | Show all posts
sam1528 replied at 8-5-2016 06:56 PM
Oh I see ... now it 'everybody understand' type of argument issit?

Ok then , since 'everybody u ...

hahahaha ...

sam u just like zakir...

another one for you  :

John 14:16-17King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
where is muhammad now????
dont run like chicken ok
another video :

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2016 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sam1528 at 8-5-2016 10:39 PM
Truth.8 replied at 8-5-2016 10:03 PM
hahahaha ...

sam u just like zakir...

another one for you  :

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
where is muhammad now????
dont run like chicken ok
another video :

Aiyah a̶u̶t̶a̶.̶8̶ truth.8 , you so scared to answer my question issit? Now switching tactics pulak. You think by asking me questions you can run from my questions?

LOL , I am not like you , scared to answer questions. Your question is a kureng cerdik question. I copy paste the answer from Dr Ian Mevorach
... However, in John 16:12-15, Jesus is talking about a Spirit of Truth who will bring forth new revelations, who will say the “many things” that Jesus does not say because his followers “cannot bear them now.”

The clear distinction is that the Spirit of Truth in John 16 is predicted to declare new revelations not merely remind Jesus’ disciples of what he already said, as in John 14. The idea that he will “declare to you the things that are to come” is especially important because it acknowledges the uncertainty about the future that Jesus’ followers faced, given the fact that he had not returned as soon as expected. Jesus asserts that this future prophet will glorify him by declaring a new revelation that will come from the same source as his message: God. This discourse is designed to open the minds of Christians to receive a future revelation not as something that competes with or diminishes the Gospel, but rather as something that glorifies Jesus. Unfortunately, these words in the Gospel of John have been totally missed by Christians who reject and belittle the Qur’an; we have for the most part completely ignored the unity of the Gospel and the Qur’an in terms of their common revelatory source. However, if we take Jesus’ words seriously, we have the opportunity to receive the Word of God in the Qur’an in accordance with Jesus’ promise that the Spirit of Truth “will take what is mine and declare it to you.” We can accept the Qur’an as a revelation, not in opposition to the Gospel, but in unity with the Gospel and the will of Jesus.

What is forever abiding is the teaching from revelation , meaning the message from the Quran as it has been preserved since the first revealed verse and continue to be preserved. This is the point of 'abide with you forever'.

Where do you learn that it has to be a physical entity? The whole objective is about teachings that is uncorrupted. Apa lah lu tambi ..... such a simple concept yet you are giving videos after videos that missed the point.

What is so difficult about answering your question? Such an easy kureng cerdik question from a kureng cerdik a̶u̶t̶a̶.̶8̶ truth.8

Back to my questions. Can you now explain why you insist the comforter is the Holy Spirit? Jesus explicitly stated that the comforter would only come upon him going away. The Holy Spirit was already around before and during Jesus's time.

Are you gonna try to run again or you have enough courage to answer or you have been cornered and lost your manhood?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2016 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 9-5-2016 08:51 AM
sam1528 replied at 8-5-2016 10:34 PM
Aiyah a̶u̶t̶a̶.̶8̶ truth.8 , you so scared to answer my question iss ...

U still did not aswner r my question:

where is muhammad now???? Or does it mean  Paul not Muhammad but where are they now???

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2016 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 9-5-2016 08:48 AM
U still did not aswner r my question:

where is muhammad now???? Or does it mean  Paul not Muhammad but where are they now???

LOL , dey tambi , tactic tak jadi lah. You think you can run by asking the same question while ignoring the given answer issit? Such is only done by desperate and kureng cerdik people like you.

I repost my answer from my last post :
LOL , I am not like you , scared to answer questions. Your question is a kureng cerdik question. I copy paste the answer from Dr Ian Mevorach
... However, in John 16:12-15, Jesus is talking about a Spirit of Truth who will bring forth new revelations, who will say the “many things” that Jesus does not say because his followers “cannot bear them now.”

The clear distinction is that the Spirit of Truth in John 16 is predicted to declare new revelations not merely remind Jesus’ disciples of what he already said, as in John 14. The idea that he will “declare to you the things that are to come” is especially important because it acknowledges the uncertainty about the future that Jesus’ followers faced, given the fact that he had not returned as soon as expected. Jesus asserts that this future prophet will glorify him by declaring a new revelation that will come from the same source as his message: God. This discourse is designed to open the minds of Christians to receive a future revelation not as something that competes with or diminishes the Gospel, but rather as something that glorifies Jesus. Unfortunately, these words in the Gospel of John have been totally missed by Christians who reject and belittle the Qur’an; we have for the most part completely ignored the unity of the Gospel and the Qur’an in terms of their common revelatory source. However, if we take Jesus’ words seriously, we have the opportunity to receive the Word of God in the Qur’an in accordance with Jesus’ promise that the Spirit of Truth “will take what is mine and declare it to you.” We can accept the Qur’an as a revelation, not in opposition to the Gospel, but in unity with the Gospel and the will of Jesus.

What is forever abiding is the teaching from revelation , meaning the message from the Quran as it has been preserved since the first revealed verse and continue to be preserved. This is the point of 'abide with you forever'.

Where do you learn that it has to be a physical entity? The whole objective is about teachings that is uncorrupted. Apa lah lu tambi ..... such a simple concept yet you are giving videos after videos that missed the point.

What is so difficult about answering your question? Such an easy kureng cerdik question from a kureng cerdik a̶u̶t̶a̶.̶8̶ truth.8

When are you going to explain why you insist the comforter is the Holy Spirit? Jesus already stated that it is expedient he goes away else the comforter would not come. The Holy Spirit was already around before and during Jesus life time.

Ha ha , you are cornered .... aren't you? That is why you are twisting left and right trying your best not to answer.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-5-2016 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 9-5-2016 12:22 PM
sam1528 replied at 9-5-2016 09:47 AM
LOL , dey tambi , tactic tak jadi lah. You think you can run by asking the same question while ign ...
What is forever abiding is the teaching from revelation ,meaning the message from the Quran as it has been preserved since the firstrevealed verse and continue to be preserved. This is the point of 'abide withyou forever'.

How could quran preserved or your abide forever when Jesus says spirit of truth? Is the quran spirit of truth? One moment you said is Muhammad next quran….why contradict in your statements ? . using  taqiya  tactic in such  issue.

Another question avoid:
Why not Paul instead of Muhammad? Because Paul  testify  Christ crucifixion and believed Jesus is son of God but the quran deny all t hose…a kind of anti Christ. So, the  comforter surly not Muhammad nor the quran....it was well frabicated to misleads others to  protect islam= taqiya
So, kind of kaki auta u and rest of muslims claiming it was Muhammad…

Again you failed to answer in proper explanation:
U still didnot answer  my question:

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that hemay abide with you for ever;

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2016 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 9-5-2016 11:13 AM
How could quran preserved or your abide forever when Jesus says spirit of truth? Is the quran spirit of truth? One moment you said is Muhammad next quran….why contradict in your statements ? . using  taqiya  tactic in such  issue.

Another question avoid:
Why not Paul instead of Muhammad? Because Paul  testify  Christ crucifixion and believed Jesus is son of God but the quran deny all t hose…a kind of anti Christ. So, the  comforter surly not Muhammad nor the quran....it was well frabicated to misleads others to  protect islam= taqiya
So, kind of kaki auta u and rest of muslims claiming it was Muhammad…

U still didnot answer  my question:

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that hemay abide with you for ever;

LOL , why are you trying your best to expose your less than average intelligence or kureng cerdik? You hate yourself that much?

Did you read and understand my response? If you did , you wouldn't be asking the same question. I will again copy paste the answer by Dr Mevorach but this time only the main points
Jesus is talking about a Spirit of Truth who will bring forth new revelations, who will say the “many things” that Jesus does not say because his followers “cannot bear them now.

Unfortunately, these words in the Gospel of John have been totally missed by Christians who reject and belittle the Qur’an; we have for the most part completely ignored the unity of the Gospel and the Qur’an in terms of their common revelatory source.

The Spirit of Truth is not about a physical entity that will abide for ever. It is about another Prophet who would bring God's revelation and the revelation or teachings would be abiding forever. Why you insist that it should be an entity that would abide forever? Kind of dumb , isn't it?

Aiyah tambi ...... so easy pon you have problems understanding. How are you then going to tackle more complex issues in life?

Now you are asking why not Paul. Paul is liar.
- he has never met , walked and talked with Jesus but he claims to be an apostle
- he claims to have vision of Jesus when he was on his way to Damascus (book of acts) , the problem is that he gave 3 different versions of the vision thus confirming him to be a liar
- he changed the teaching of Jesus from works & faith (as preached by James - Jesus half brother) to just faith alone

Since when did the Son Of God become God? Can you point out where is it in the bible?

The Quran does not deny the process of Crucifixion. The Quran deny that Jesus was crucified (this meaning he died from being put on to the cross). Even the bible does not have an explicit account that Jesus was crucified. If you think Jesus died on the cross - point it out where in the bible. I assure that you would have a hard time.

Ha ha , you actually want to run from answering my questions , yes? Can you now explain why you insist that the Holy Spirit is the comforter? Jesus already stated that it is expedient he goes away else the comforter would not come. The Holy Spirit was already around before and during Jesus life time.  

Everyone - watch how tambi a̶u̶t̶a̶.̶8̶ truth.8 twist and turn trying to run ..... LOL

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-5-2016 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 9-5-2016 10:22 PM
sam1528 replied at 9-5-2016 02:13 PM
LOL , why are you trying your best to expose your less than average intelligence or kureng cerdik? ...
The Spirit of Truth is not about a physical entity that willabide for ever. It is about another Prophet who would bring God's revelationand the revelation or teachings would be abiding forever. Why you insist thatit should be an entity that would abide forever? Kind of dumb , isn't it?

read back your thread . you mentioned abide forever....but than again the spirit is unseen entity.....how one see physical entity?? Jesus says spirit of truth  but not last messenger....so it make point to says, spirit of truth is not muhammad....it is a HOLY SPIRIT...simple as peanut but as usual you use taqiya to lie and mislead all  just like zakir...

How could quran preserved or your abide forever when Jesussays spirit of truth? Is the quran spirit of truth? One moment you said isMuhammad next quran….why contradict in your statements ? . using  taqiya tactic in such  issue.
Another question avoid:
Why not Paul instead of Muhammad? Because Paul  testify Christ crucifixion and believed Jesus is son of God but the quran denyall t hose…a kind of anti Christ. So, the comforter surly not Muhammad nor the quran....it was well frabicated tomisleads others to  protect islam= taqiya
So, kind of kaki auta u and rest of muslims claiming it wasMuhammad…

U still didnot answer my question:

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you anotherComforter, that hemay abide with you for ever;

I have read the passages from the Bible that you mention in John's gospel, along with the other passages where the Lord Jesus Christ refers to the "Comforter," and it is quite obvious from them that Comforter, Holy Spirit, and Spirit of Truth are interchangeable terms, and that the Lord Jesus Christ is speaking of the same Person in each instance, the Person being referred to who you as a Muslim would presumably have us believe to be Muhammad, the prophet of Islam.
In my lengthy response which follows, I show why these 5 passages cannot, and do not refer to Muhammad.
Here are the five recorded instances in John's gospel where the Lord Jesus Christ refers to the "Comforter,"
"If you love Me you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth. The world cannot accept him because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."
Solan maut aka killer question from Truth.8: Muslims already saw Muhammad. so how this comforter / spirit of truth refer to Muhammad??
John 14:15-17
"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
John 14:25, 26
"When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about Me." John 15:26
"But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment...."
John 16:7, 8
"But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to Me by taking from what is Mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is Mine and make it known to you."
John 16:13-15
The Greek word translated from the Koine Greek that John's gospel was written in is "parakletos" and is most often translated "Comforter," but a better translation would be "Counselor" or "Advocate," as in a legal sense.
The Lord Jesus Christ spoke to His disciples about the Comforter and said that the Comforter was the Holy Spirit. However, some 600 years later, Muhammad claimed that the Scriptures of the Jews and Christians predicted that another prophet would arise and that he (Muhammad) was that prophet. To support Muhammad's claim, early Islamic writings such as that of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasulallah state that Muhammad was the "Comforter."
Let's now let the New Testament texts speak for themselves, that is, let's seek to do careful exegesis (taking out of the Scriptures what is there), rather than eisegesis (forcing into them something that is not there). They clearly state that the Comforter is the Holy Spirit. There is no ambiguity about this. Consequently Muhammad is not the Comforter based upon what the Bible explicitly states, and I will show from the Scriptures quoted, why he isn't and cannot possibly be .
When the Lord Jesus Christ spoke these words recorded in John's gospel, it was His last time with His disciples prior to His death, crucifixion, and resurrection. The Lord Jesus Christ is being very intimate with them. Understand then, that when he speaks to them He is including them – these very disciples, specifically. These are the men He knew best and loved; they were His friends. These were His final words to them, and He wanted them to know what was in store.
Therefore, knowing that these words recorded in John's gospel are being spoken intimately between the Lord Jesus Christ and His disciples, there are several key points we can discover concerning the Comforter and His relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ's disciples.
"And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth."
John 14:16
The Comforter will be with these disciples forever. The Lord Jesus Christ promised that the Comforter would be with these disciples forever. Muhammad could not be the Comforter because he wasn't born until over 500 years later – well after the deaths of these disciples. Muhammad was born around 570 AD and died around 632 AD.
"…………………………………..but you know him for he lives with you and will be in you."
John 14:17
The Comforter lives with the disciples already now and will later be 'in' them. The Holy Spirit came to the disciples and indwelt them. Muhammad could not be the Comforter because firstly, he (Muhammad) wasn't around at the time when the Lord Jesus Christ was speaking to His disciples, nor secondly could he (Muhammad) ever be in any of the disciples. The Greek word is 'en', and it means 'right inside'. The Lord Jesus Christ is saying that the Comforter will be 'right inside' of the disciples.
"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit …………" John 14:26
The Comforter is specifically described as the Holy Spirit. The Comforter is not a man. Muhammad could not be the Comforter because he isn't and never was the Holy Spirit.
"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name………………………"
John 14:26
The Comforter will be sent in the Lord Jesus Christ's name. The Holy Spirit represented the Lord on earth. Muslims do not believe that Muhammad was sent by Allah in the Lord Jesus Christ's name. Muhammad did not come in the Lord Jesus Christ's name, as His apostle, rather he came in his own name with his own "revelations."
"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
John 14:26
The Comforter will teach these disciples and remind them of what the Lord Jesus Christ said to them. As the early Christians grew, the Holy Spirit taught them. Muhammad is not the Comforter because he never knew the disciples and he didn't teach them, and Muhammad never reminded the disciples of what the Lord Jesus Christ said.
"When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about Me."
John 15:26
The Comforter would be sent to these disciples. These disciples received the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost. Muhammad was never sent to these disciples.
"But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth." John 16:13
The Comforter will guide these disciples into all truth. These disciples (and others) grew in the knowledge of God through the revelations from the Holy Spirit. Muhammad never guided these disciples into any truth.
"He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come."
John 16:13
The Comforter will speak to these disciples. These disciples grew to know the leading of the Holy Spirit, i.e. they knew His voice. Muhammad never spoke to these disciples.
"He will bring glory to Me by taking from what is Mine and making it known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is Mine and make it known to you."
John 16:14
The Comforter will take from Jesus and make it known to the disciples. Muhammad never knew the Lord Jesus Christ and never took from Him and made it known to anyone.
The context of these passages shows clearly that Muhammad could not be the Comforter. Jesus was not speaking of another person to come at a later date. Jesus' precious final words to His disciples were meant for them. Jesus was not merely preaching a sermon to be analyzed and intellectually talked about through the centuries, rather, He was giving His disciples with Him there, His final commands, love, and encouragement.
Here's a question for you to consider B.K. In Islamic theology, Muhammad rendered the Lord Jesus Christ's message fulfilled or ended because he (Muhammad) said he brought Allah's latest message to the people. Muhammad expected that true believers in Allah would accept Islam. Therefore, if the Lord Jesus Christ was foretelling Muhammad, wouldn't the Lord Jesus Christ be prophesying that His ministry will be rendered void by the Paraclete? Read the context of the passages and decide.
Furthermore, to fulfill exactly what the Lord Jesus Christ foretold concerning the Comforter and His relationship with the disciples, the New Testament records the fulfillment of the coming of the Holy Spirit and the disciples receiving Him. The disciples received the Comforter - the Holy Spirit, on the day of Pentecost (50 days after Resurrection Sunday), which is recorded in the Acts of the Apostles 2:1-4
"When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.."
Within only ten days after the ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ, His disciples duly received the Comforter as He was promised to them by the Lord Jesus Christ. He had told them to wait in Jerusalem until the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, should come, as indeed He did while they were all together praying for His advent in the city. Muhammad is right out of this picture.
"On one occasion, while He was eating with them, He gave them this command: 'Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift My Father promised, which you have heard Me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.' Then they gathered around Him and asked Him, 'Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?'
He said to them: 'It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.' " Acts of the Apostles 1:4-8
The Comforter was now "in" the disciples and He remained "in" them from then on and taught them — just as the Lord Jesus Christ had said He would. The Bible says much about the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, but the great and most handsome work of the Spirit is summed up in the Lord Jesus' words:
"He will glorify Me".
John 16.14
Although the Holy Spirit had been at work in the world before the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, and had indeed filled many of the great prophets and men of old with a longing for the coming Christ, He only finally united Himself to men, and men to God, and indeed true believers to one another after the resurrection from the dead, and ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ to heaven.
The Lord Jesus Christ spoke to His OWN disciples of the coming of the Comforter because the Holy Spirit was sent down to comfort and regenerate all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. This is one of the most significant and consistent elements of the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ about the Comforter. The prime purpose of the coming of the Comforter - immediately after the ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ was to draw men to Him, so that those who are influenced by the work of the Comforter will therefore become followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. It is further evidence against the theory that Muhammad was the Comforter for, whereas the Comforter would not speak of Himself, but only of the Lord Jesus Christ, Muhammad drew attention away from the Lord Jesus Christ to himself, describing himself as the ultimate apostle of Allah to be followed and obeyed. The Comforter was never to do a thing like this. The Lord Jesus Christ made it plain that the Comforter would draw the attention and faith of all men to Himself and would glorify Him before the eyes of faith of true believers as the Lord of glory in heaven.
After the Lord Jesus Christ had ascended to heaven to be glorified at the right hand of God above all the angels and departed saints, the Comforter came immediately upon His disciples to make this glory real to them and through them to spread it all over the world. For the Lord Jesus Christ is the very image of the Father's glory. In Him are all things united, whether in heaven or on earth. He is the climax of God's plan for the fullness of time. He is the beginning and the end of all God's gracious work in all ages - for all the salvation and glory that God has prepared for those who love Him are vested in the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Comforter came to give us a foretaste of this glory. He came to make the resplendent glory of the Lord Jesus Christ real to those who follow Him. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and He is given to all true believers, so that the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven may become real to men on earth

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2016 08:43 PM | Show all posts
alahai bahalol...................   

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 01:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.429750 second(s), 44 queries .