CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Terong Pipit

THE CRUCIFIXION!!!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 21-2-2004 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Hahahahahahahahahahaha....................

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Caretaker This user has been deleted
Post time 21-2-2004 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Laugh at urself..stooooppiiiidd Singaporean. Laugh till you go to hell!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2004 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Caretaker at 21-2-2004 03:36 PM:
Laugh at urself..stooooppiiiidd Singaporean. Laugh till you go to hell!!

That's an incredible joke....I was laughing

LAUGHING AT UR STUPIDITY!!!!

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 21-2-2004 05:43 PM | Show all posts
terong pipi, salaam,

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ on the cross yields several interpretations from all religious and philosophical spectrum.

For me, I form my own opinion.

God sent his son (Jesus) to us and eventually sacrificed him showed He still loved us the remaining children who are lost in this mundane world. Jesus came to wake us up. He sow the good seeds. Those who are touched by the love shown by Jesus and follows the right path shall be a potential candidate of good seeds. But Jesus did indicates that the One who cames after him is far superior than him that he is not fit to carry his sandals. So, the reaper is someone else. My Muslim friends like my father's good friends Mr. Nasaruddin believe the reaper is Muhammad. I don't know yet. I'm trying to verify because John (not John the Baptist) said an angel ascending from the sunrise (the East), holding a seal from the living God. So, not sure if this East direction extends as far to the Far East or just a few hundred kilometres somewhere in the Middle East. If ME, then it could be Muhammad! The Reaper of good seeds sowed by Jesus the Son of God.

p/s: no use ridiculing each other's sacred books. it could be a piece of puzzles when pieced up form a perfect explanation of the Truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-2-2004 09:02 PM | Show all posts
John the baptist was in Israel and Muhd was in the southwest of Israel, so it is definitely not Muhd.

Use magic Report

Dunhill 10 pcs This user has been deleted
Post time 22-2-2004 03:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Josh40 at 2004-2-20 09:11 PM:
even Satan uses the Word of God in the Bible to mislead others.

so Muslims are doing the same

emm just wonder.. satan to be known enemy of human especially the one have faith on GOD..If satan can use word of god, doest it mean satan also god?
What holy for this Holy bible if satan also can use it as way to trick human?..gee means this so called holy book..is not so holy at all
:stp::stp:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-2-2004 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Dunhill 10 pcs at 22-2-2004 03:48 AM:
emm just wonder.. satan to be known enemy of human especially the one have faith on GOD..If satan can use word of god, doest it mean satan also god?
What holy for this Holy bible if satan also can ...

Satan aint God

However Satan is able to deceive people by potraying himself as good..so that it's easier to deceive..Satan wont use a straight forward which will clearly says that he's evil  etc etc etc

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by casio666 at 2004-2-19 09:47 AM:
Have a look at

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12677d.htm

and

http://www.newadvent.org/summa/404804.htm

and also

liverpoolfc.tv

the question is why god wanna be born thru his creation mary so as to be murdered by his creation the jews n romans inorder to redeem his creation mankind from his creation satan?  when at the end of the day, gods creation man is free to choose to join him in heaven or his creation satan in hell.  right?

hence god turnin to man to redeem mankind is a waste of his almightiness right?  when he can easily prevent his creation satan from temptin his creation adam n eve right?  n eventually god himself need to be man to save his creation mankind from the original/general sin(s) right?  thats nonsensical right?  makin a fool of satanic st. paul's deceptive trinity doctrine right?  :bg:

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 23-2-2004 at 11:04 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2004 11:07 AM | Show all posts
the question is why god wanna be born thru his creation mary so as to be murdered by his creation the jews n romans inorder to redeem his creation mankind from his creation satan?  when at the end of the day, gods creation man is free to choose to join him in heave or his creation satan in hell.  right?

Simple, so that he can die in place for yu in judgment.only a man can die for men. Yu are then free to accept or reject Him as Savior.

hence god turnin to man to redeem mankind is a waste of his almightiness right?  when he can easily prevent his creation satan from temptin his creation adam n eve right?  n eventually god himself need to be man to save his creation mankind from the original/general sin(s) right?  thats nonsensical right?  makin a fool of satanic st. paul's deceptive trinity doctrine right?  

Its not a waste. Through Him all mankind can be saved. Thats why He is Almighty.
This contrast with allah who did nothing for yu & has no power to save yu.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-2-20 08:48 AM:
Those are easy questions. Hahahahahahhahaha..............
In fact, I have answered it many times over. No prob, I'll tell yu again.
Who died on the cross?

keep up respondin intelligently ole chap.  no brayin impotent now

If God died on the cross, then who ran the world?
Jesus the Word died on the cross for you.
There is still god the Father and the Holy Spirit remeber?

inother words SONNYs correct in callin trinity a 3-headed god right?  uve god the son to die on the cross n uve god the father n holy spirit to take care of the universe right?  despite the fact TRUTH8 dont believe in trinity right?  thats beside the point

How could God still punish sinners after Jesus died for us all?
Jesus did die for us. But you gotta recognise and accept his death for our sins in order to be free from punishment.

the question is how could god still punish sinners after jesus died for us all right?  hence wot punishment r u talkin bout that ure free from?  be specific

What else?

respond intelligently before SONNY proceeds to my lord my lord why hast thou forsaken me  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-2-20 07:18 PM:
yu mean yu have never read the Bible before? Try Mark 16.

as PANGLIMA HITAM asked where d god the son jesus go after ur claimed o resurrection?  where?  

did god the son rot peacefully or did he continue preachin somewhere?  n did he die natural death eventually?  or did he ascend to heaven not dead?  am waitin  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-2-21 05:43 PM:
terong pipi, salaam,

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ on the cross yields several interpretations from all religious and philosophical spectrum.

For me, I form my own opinion.

God sent his son (Jesus) to us and eventually sacrificed him showed He still loved us the remaining children who are lost in this mundane world. Jesus came to wake us up .............

the point is trinity chrstians believe in 3 gods in/as 1 trinity god ie god the father is also god the son is also god the holy spirit.

hence when u said god sent his son jesus that means there 2 gods while trinity christians believe god the father is also god the son.  right?

inother words trinity is deceptive doctrine afterall jesus never says hes god  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-2-23 11:07 AM:
Simple, so that he can die in place for yu in judgment.only a man can die for men. Yu are then free to accept or reject Him as Savior.

wot judgement?  like doomsday?  be specific

wot u mean only man can die for men?  clarification with HARDfacts from the bible plz.  am waitin

Its not a waste. Through Him all mankind can be saved. Thats why He is Almighty.
This contrast with allah who did nothing for yu & has no power to save yu.

the keyword is CAN.  but not all mankind can be saved right?  even trinity christian hitler gonna rot in hell right?  ancenstors of hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jews/israelis/zionists gonna rot in hell for murderin jesus.  right?

n ur god is not almighty in the right sense of the word right?  for hes born thru his creation mary n murdered by his creation the jews n romans right?  n at the end of day he couldnt stop his creation satan from temptin his creation mankind from joinin him (satan) in hell.  right?  :bg:

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 23-2-2004 at 11:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 11:49 AM | Show all posts
wot judgement?  like doomsday?  be specific

Judgment for your sins.

wot u mean only man can die for men?  clarification with HARDfacts from the bible plz.  am waitin

Yes sir. Only man can die for a man. You want Bible verses, yu gotta first accept Bible as the word of God, otherwise its pointless.  

the keyword is CAN.  but not all mankind can be saved right?  even trinity christian hitler gonna rot in hell right?  ancenstors of hapless pious terrorist cum rapist jews/israelis/zionists gonna rot in hell for murderin jesus.  right?

Anyone can be saved, all yu need to do is to repent for your sins and accept Jesus as Savior.

n ur god is not almighty in the right sense of the word right?  for hes born thru his creation mary n murdered by his creation the jews n romans right?  n at the end of day he couldnt stop his creation satan from temptin his creation mankind from joinin him (satan) in hell.  right?  

If that is your logic, then your allah and mohd would fall under your same reasoning as well isn't it?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-2-23 11:49 AM:
Judgment for your sins.

quote the verse(s) plz

Yes sir. Only man can die for a man. You want Bible verses, yu gotta first accept Bible as the word of God, otherwise its pointless.

if u cant come up with the verse(s) that means ure a hecklin liar.  simple

Anyone can be saved, all yu need to do is to repent for your sins and accept Jesus as Savior.

sure me accept jesus as saviour.  but me dont accept him as god.  n when u say hes god when he never says hes god, then ure committin blasphemy.  repent before ONE N ONLY ONE GOD torments u in boilin excrement in eternal hell hereafter

If that is your logic, then your allah and mohd would fall under your same reasoning as well isn't it?

if n when allah n mohd teach that jesus is god, then obviously they gonna dump muslims to rot in hell like wot trinity god n satanic st. paul r doin to trinity christians.  right?  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 12:57 PM | Show all posts
I can produce the relevant verses, but yu gotta accept the Bible as the word of God before I show it to you. Otherwise it wld be pointless.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-2-23 12:57 PM:
I can produce the relevant verses, but yu gotta accept the Bible as the word of God before I show it to you. Otherwise it wld be pointless.

of course me accept the bible
butt not satanic st. paul's trinity doctrine.  

u should know that all along instead of spammin pathetic

no relevant verses means ure a liar.  simple  :bg:

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 01:16 PM | Show all posts
You gotta accept the entire Bible, not just part of it.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-2-23 01:16 PM:
You gotta accept the entire Bible, not just part of it.

where satanic st. paul's trinity doctrine is part of the bible?  where?  where the bible teaches trinity?  where?

as me said of course me accept the bible
butt not satanic st. paul's trinity doctrine.  

u should know that all along instead of spammin pathetic

no HARDrelevent verses from the bible means ure a liar.  simple  :bg:

peace  

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 23-2-2004 at 01:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2004 01:39 PM | Show all posts
all Bibles contain letters of Paul.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 04:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066418 second(s), 42 queries .