Return to list New
View: 6313|Reply: 53

[Jenayah] Malatops! Ex-AmBank exec claims breach of Bank Negara procedures

[Copy link]
Post time 15-7-2015 01:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Ex-AmBank exec claims breach of Bank Negara procedures
Suresh Kashuerin
| July 15, 2015

NGO releases a sworn statutory declaration detailing wrongdoing with Prime Minister Najib Razak’s private bank account.

KUALA LUMPUR: Citizens for Accountable Governance Malaysia (CAGM), an NGO, has released a sworn statutory declaration (SD) by email and on its website detailing the operation of a private account at AmBank, purportedly owned and operated by Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak, and implicating him on alleged wrongdoing including breach of Bank Negara procedures. http://cagmalaysia.blogspot.com.
The name of the person who signed the SD, beginning with Mo, was blanked out in the document, the IC number given only as 650908, with no indication of the state and last four digits, and the address given as beginning with No. 47 in the Kuala Lumpur postal district 58000. “I was terminated abruptly on 3 May 2013,” said the person. “My termination is directly linked to my handling of a private account owned and operated by the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib bin Tun Hj. Abdul Razak.”
He disclosed that he was asked to go to the meeting room of the bank on Level 46 on 2 May 2013 and was surprised to see AmBank Chairman Azman Hashim present. He was scolded for not following instructions and poking his nose into a very high profile account transfer, and for making unauthorized photocopy of the remittance slips. “The same evening after the meeting, I was given a body search and asked to leave the office premises. I could not take back anything from the office,” he said. “I was asked to come to the HR division the next morning, where I was given the termination latter with immediate effect and without a chance to defend myself.”
He added that at that time, in laying out the immediate circumstances behind his termination, that he was serving as a executive at the premier banking division of the bank in the headquarters at Menara AmBank, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, having been with the bank for 14 years and 9 months.
Briefly, it appears that he was terminated on May 3 because of what transpired a day earlier when he insisted that he had to notify Bank Negara, as per procedures, on incoming remittance being above the threshold level. “My superior, who was on the phone with AmBank Chairman Azman Hashim, slammed the phone and told me to follow instructions because this is a high-profile, VVIP transfer,” he said. “On May 2, my superior Datuk . . . asked me to clear an incoming remittance from UBS Bank Singapore with an amount of $7 million Singapore dollars (SGD).”
“There were three transactions that day. A week earlier $14 million SGD was remitted into Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib’s private account bearing the number …..28.”
He disclosed that his superior yelled at him and claimed that Bank Negara had already given the green light for the transfers and “I just had to follow instructions”.
“The incoming funds from Singapore were to be converted to ringgit and then following the standing instructions, I had to credit them into several current accounts,” he said. “I made a photocopy of the transaction slips at the copier machine and my superior found out about this by checking the copier machine job report with our department’s IT technician. I suspect that they were monitoring my movements via CCTV.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2015 01:44 PM | Show all posts
terminated abruptly...pi report kat ir office dak ni? interesting...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 01:45 PM | Show all posts
hamek ko!!!
bijan nak lari mana??? the world is crumbling....wak yidin dah terang2 suruh sesiapa yang nak bercerita, cerita lah...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 01:45 PM | Show all posts
dah keje dgn org, follow la instruction bos.. kalau nak buat undang2 rimba sendiri, tak perlu keje ngan org.. salah tetap salah.. dan sign agreement masa mula2 keje kan...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 01:46 PM | Show all posts
menarik ni

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 01:55 PM | Show all posts
harimau76 replied at 15-7-2015 01:45 PM
dah keje dgn org, follow la instruction bos.. kalau nak buat undang2 rimba sendiri, tak perlu keje n ...

boss kata part of the jobscope kena terjun dari bangunan AMBank.. kena follow jugak ker?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-7-2015 01:59 PM | Show all posts
nak cover cam ner tu uols ...
bangkai .. kalo dikambus ngan Tanah pun .. tetap akan menghasilkan bau bangkai ...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Dzeko replied at 15-7-2015 01:55 PM
boss kata part of the jobscope kena terjun dari bangunan AMBank.. kena follow jugak ker?

yang penting, masa sign agreement baca la job description betoi2.. dah puas hati baru sign.. kalau ada job description terjun bangunan, kalau dah sign jugak agreement, then bila bos suruh, terjun ja la... kalau tak mau terjun, dah kira breach of instruction dan boleh dikenakan tindakan.. kesimpulannya, jgn la pandai2 nak jadi hero... keje dengan Ambank ikut la arahan bos Ambank..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2015 02:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ohoiiiiiiii breach of bafia kene bape eyh mia da short term memory loss saman denda
Rm10juta eyh...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Owhhhh 3tahun jail n rm3juta jek...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:07 PM | Show all posts
harimau76 replied at 15-7-2015 06:00 AM
yang penting, masa sign agreement baca la job description betoi2.. dah puas hati baru sign.. kalau ...

all employees are required to protect company's ass/interest adalah tanggungjawab paling penting untuk seseorang employee. dan bukan mamat ni doing the right thing ke untuk protect his own company?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:07 PM | Show all posts
kan sis.....sesama meleis jua merana ditipu meleis....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:10 PM | Show all posts
aku x agree kalo org kata kene follow JD...bullshit seme tu..at the end ko di rate based on KPI ko..JD tu hanya mainan je...nak create position utk ko kene ade JD...walau pun hakikat nye keje ko tu ko soh org lain yg buat pada akhirnyer ko akan di rate based on performance ko bkn JD...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2015 02:18 PM | Show all posts
dia ikut prosedure utk report ke bnm kalo ada transaction pelik atau lebih dari had ..salah kah ikut prosedur yg diajar

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:23 PM | Show all posts

dah lama dah ni...dia pendamkan je...sekarang ni wak yidin arah suruh keluarkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 02:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lusa raya yay. Agak2.ambank boleh kena apa3 tindakan tak? Knp terminate kalau dah tahu yg empunya badan pegang rahsia besar sampai langgar bafia. Corleone sgt bank2 malazie nieh.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2015 03:13 PM | Show all posts
benci betul aku dgn spammer kepala dara. buang masa aku nk scroll jer. dendam xhabis2 berbelas2 tahun. manusia jenis aper ntah. marah kan sorg habis semua forumer kena tempias.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Fuh memang meletops. Pakjib & Kak Ros nak raya pon tak senang.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 03:47 PM | Show all posts
sayang_mulut replied at 15-7-2015 02:07 PM
all employees are required to protect company's ass/interest adalah tanggungjawab paling penting u ...

nope.. obviously dia ingkar arahan boss dia including the CEO..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2015 03:52 PM | Show all posts
ini semua salah cina..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 10:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.649719 second(s), 43 queries .