CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: rhoyo

l ANiMe BARU2 LATEST Kat JEPUN l

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 31-1-2004 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Actually comic king, semua anime ni di bagi oleh gf saya yang minat anime ... sometimes aku download kat anime junkiess ... depends kepada anime yang susah nak dapat seperti vandread turbulence, evangalion dan sebagainya.....

Sol, winry pun dah ada anime... sugoi !!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-1-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
:: Gravion Zwei

"Gravion Zwei" (Zwei means two in German) is burning so hot, it makes one cry!

From the former opus, the episodes are renewed, finally power up!

Once again we meet Klein Sandman and his castle's mystery. The United Earth
Government, EFA, is planning a counterattack against "Zerabaia". What are the enemy
Zerabaia's true intentions?!

From Gonzo and its a mecha....

[ Last edited by rhoyo on 31-1-2004 at 01:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
:: Tenbatsu Angel Rabbie

In the far away future, the unison of witchcraft and science brought great changes
to mankind. On the moon, the elite of magic and science has been gathered and the
"Magic Town Sorcerium" built. Day by day, research is done and big wealth awarded to
human race. However, this prosperity also brings with it a fight for those interests
and leads finally to the "Big Magic War" between earth and moon, which causes the
downfall of glory.

The few surviving humans start to rebuild a new civilization. But forbidden arms
(DNA -attackers and -changers) that were used in the big magic war left deep scars
and several obscurities like giant creatures and others threaten the humans, being
weak having lost all magic and science. Scared as they are, all they wish for is
that this terror comes to an end. However there is someone contrary to those terrors
- "Heaven" sent "Angels". This thrilling story describes how the fighting girls
protect humanity from terror. But despite the existence of them, the deep darkness
is spreading.

Use magic Report

Harry Potter This user has been deleted
Post time 1-2-2004 11:37 PM | Show all posts
but i dont like those anime..
so bored..

Use magic Report

kenet This user has been deleted
Post time 3-2-2004 06:15 PM | Show all posts

Mezzo

Obviously,Mezzo is adapted from the OAV "Mezzo Forte" right?
You guys watched Mezzo Forte already?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2004 02:22 PM | Show all posts
Not yet kenet... but im currently watching mezzo DSA ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2004 03:17 PM | Show all posts
You should try watching Mezzo Forte.
But beware!There are two versions of it available,the uncut one and the clean version.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2004 05:50 PM | Show all posts
bad kenet! asking people to watch h-type movie!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

v@sh This user has been deleted
Post time 6-2-2004 08:25 AM | Show all posts
suggest lee..anime2 baru yg best di tengok sekali
byk sangat nak download..
tak tau yg mana best..
download tak best kang..
rugi jeee

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2004 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sol_badguy at 5-2-2004 05:50 PM:
bad kenet! asking people to watch h-type movie!

Hey,hey!!
You're making me look bad!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2004 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Damn that Kazaa...!!!

It took me an extremely very long time to download even one anime...!!! What I have to do was to install Kazaa on every computers that I use and share the Kazaa folder to the network and the next day I can watch the progress or even getting what I've downloaded without needing to use the same computer...!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2004 10:17 PM | Show all posts
use bittorent, much easier

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2004 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Well, its been a month and i'm still searching for new animes ... hmm maybe you guys can tell me what genre of anime do you like so i can search and post new animes here ....

Ok... For those who miss this great anime ...

I present to you the one and only:

:: Gun Grave

The snow is silently falling down onto the roofs of the skyscrapers. Everything begins in this idyllic scenery. A little girl drags a huge attach case behind her, leaving a trace of blood on the piled up snow.

This mysterious girl carries Kerberos in her small arms and the Shinigami, one of the god of death, called "Beyond the Grave" awakens! The grave stands behind an organization with mighty bosses. They are pale creatures in human form that lunge at humans to bring them beyond.

How does "Harry", the Boss of the organization, linked to "Grave"? And how does the mysterious little girl look like in her true form? In this city, where heaven and earth are closely connected, the Shinigami roar! The souls of the human beings will cry out, because in the battle of "Rave" everything will find an end!

Impressions:
---> Worth a download
---> A Gun + Action Type Anime

---->
I'm still looking for the Mezzo Ova... hopefully if i can get it then i post the review here .....

And Also Animax ... I hope that damn geeks of Astro can Bring it to Malaysia Soil cause my pc is loaded with all the animes....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2004 02:08 PM | Show all posts

Hey guys!

Can you guys teach me on how tu use Bittorent?
Mush easier to dload stuff rite?

Btw,Mikura llooks much more kawaii in Mezzo DSA than in Mezzo Forte.

[ Last edited by kenet on 7-2-2004 at 02:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2004 08:22 PM | Show all posts
i told you so.... ;) mikura is one hot chick !!...

Kenet, it is easy to use bit torrent... all you need is a bit torrent software ... download it and then go to www.animesuki.com for the animes.... if you need help just pm me...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2004 10:40 PM | Show all posts
http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/

the bittorent client i use. limit upload at 3kbps and watch your downloading progress skyrocket

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2004 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Man,are there lots more of those Bittorent client?
Sorry if i'm asking to much ok,i'm still a n00b.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2004 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Hmm...

Well if you are looking for more client try download the animes at animesuki.com .... and use this bittorrent software : http://www.bt.degreez.net/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2004 01:21 PM | Show all posts
:: Hikaru No Go

Shindoh Hikaru, a 6th grader, finds an old go table in the attic of his grandfather's house. He sees some blood stains on the go table, and tries to wipe it off... when a ghost dressed in Heian period clothes pops out, and takes over his body.

The ghost happens to be Fujiwara no Sai, a member of the court during the Heian period. Sai was one of the two men who was assigned as the go tutor to the emperor. The other tutor was envious of Sai, and challenged him to a go match -- whoever wins gets to stay as the court's go master. Sai's opponent cheats during the match, and before Sai could say anything about it, the opponent accused Sai of cheating. Sai was banished from the court, and because of regret and anger, he committed suicide. But as with all unrepented souls, Sai was unable to leave the material world... until he is able to master go, and get one step closer to "kami no itte," or god's hand.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-2-2004 04:36 PM | Show all posts
:: Gad Guard

In a street that was to be named "Unit Blue" in the near future, there is a town named "Night Town". A town engulfed in darkness of the night due to a lack of electricity. A young man there, Sanada Hajiki works part time in a transport business known as Hachisuka Transporation.

One day, Hajiki gets in touch with a client who wanted him to transport a mysterious material known as "GAD" for a high price. When the "GAD" ends up as scrap, it takes the form of a giant humanoid machine known as iron man "Lightning".

From then on, all kinds of people who also owned an iron man appeared before Hajiki. Kanata - an outlaw who used iron man "Zero" to destroy, Aiko - an upperclass young lady who searches for friends with iron man "Messerschmitt", and Takumi - a young man who works for justice with his iron man "Thunder Bolt".

Even though Hajiki is also a iron man user himself now, his thoughts differ... Those who are always seeking for danger, those who want to meet friends and those who fight for justice. As Hajiki is troubled over such differences, he must fight alongside his own iron man against other similar humanoid mechas.

Why did "GAD" and iron men appear before them? The gears of fate for the young men who posess an iron man has begun to work...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 01:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062906 second(s), 41 queries .