Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7325|Reply: 3

Vacancy Account Manager - TTDI, KL

[Copy link]
Post time 24-10-2014 11:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Salam,

A property management company is currently looking for Account Manager who will be stationed at TTDI, KL

Job descriptions:

- Managing portfolio of accounts (for clients and company) - handling full set of account
- Engaging in project management duties
- Delivering presentations
- Attending meeting with clients
- Establish budget for clients & company

Qualifications

- Bachelor degree from accredited university with major in Accounting & Finance or Professional degree in finance/Accountancy Management
- Minimum 3 years working experience (experience in property management company is an added advantage)
- Pro active, result oriented and able to interact with people at all levels
- Knowledge in UBS Accounting System

kindly email your cv to halimatun@img.com.my

Last edited by chaintea on 24-10-2014 12:07 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2020 03:11 PM | Show all posts
If you need to pass an interview when applying for a job, I recommend reading the list of account manager interview questions. This will help you significantly reduce the amount of time spent on preparation. Preparing for an interview is a very important stage, so take it seriously and you will succeed.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2020 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for this information. I will be forwarding this job description to all in my contacts. labusaccidentlawyer.com Those who are eligible and are interested to join for this job. I will be forwarding the details to you. This is a help for all the job seekers.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2020 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Just click BTEC assignment help and CIPD assignment help and place yourorder. Please contact assignment help UK about our cheap custom topessay writing services and we will be glad to help you.  Justclick best assignment writing service UK and bestessay writing service and place your order.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 06:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069828 second(s), 30 queries .