Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3583|Reply: 2

Careers - MAXIS SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCELLENCE AWARDS

[Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2014 03:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
MAXIS SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCELLENCE AWARDS

Nurturing Tomorrow's Leaders

The Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Awards is a scholarship programme that promotes excellence and has enabled talented young Malaysians to benefit from an education at some of the most prestigious universities. Since the programme was launched in 2005, Maxis has awarded scholarships to 244 Malaysians.

For young and outstanding Malaysians who strive to set standards for themselves as well as others, Maxis Scholarship For Excellence presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to embark upon a journey that will lead them to the realisation of their greatest goals.

We seek well rounded individuals, who have demonstrated leadership skills in the classroom, as well as in sports, social work or other areas. Recipients of this scholarship will be able to pursue courses at renowned universities – a significant step towards pursuing their life's dreams and ambitions. They will also be absorbed into the Maxis talent pipeline at the completion of their courses.

Register now

For application and more information, please visit: Careers - MAXIS SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXCELLENCE AWARDS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2021 11:18 PM | Show all posts
as for me I would like to learn something about medicine and become a medical worker

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2021 06:18 AM | Show all posts
The whole of my life I wanted to become a doctor. I am a person that likes to help people and animals. When I was fifteen I strongly decided that I will become a doctor, so I started to study better at school to get better grades. I wanted to be one hundred percent sure that they will accept me at the Medical University. Now I am studying medicine for four years. I haven't decided what doctor I will become. I am reading a lot of articles on a site about what different doctors do, and what are the salaries. For me important, the salary is the most important aspect.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 05:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057048 second(s), 34 queries .