Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1182|Reply: 0

How to transcode DMC-3D1 multiple AVCHD 3D to iMovie11 MOV

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-3-2014 10:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Pansonic DMC-3D1 AVCHD 3D Camera Review:

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 is one of the most versatile compact digital cameras on the market. Is it two video cameras in one with dual independent lenses? The DMC-3D1 is a 3D video camera, a 3D still camera and an HD video camera that captures high-resolution still images simultaneously.

Recently I purchased a Panasonic 3D camera. I found out that it only produced AVCHD 3D files, which do not work well with iMovie11. So I need to convert Panasonic AVCHD 3D to AIC MOV or MP4 for iMovie11 compatibility. Also, I like converting and combining multiple AVCHD into one file. I prefer to an efficient AVCHD codec without multiple steps.

I download several trail versions of converters that recommended in Panasonic forum. Among them, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is the fastest one, about 5 times faster than others. With specifically instructed and easy-to handle workflow, I can transcode AVCHD 3D to iMovie11 MOV with 4 steps. And with one click on "merge" icon, I easily convert and combine multiple MTS into one MOV. I appreciate the output video quality, which is almost as high as original ones. The latest version adds 3D profile to convert 2D/3D to 3D videos. Not faking 3D I have converted with other conversion tool, so I decide to purchase a registered copy of the iMedia.

Below are 4 simple steps to transfer Panasonic DMC-3D1 AVCHD 3D to iMovie11.

Step1: Import or drag & drop AVCHD footage

Click "add video" or "add folder". You can also drag & drop directly. Here I suggest preview task to check the video and audio condition.

Check "Merge into one file", you can join separate AVCHD 3D clips into one big file.

Step2. Click the format bar and choose "iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov)" as output format.

Step3. Click the Settings to set audio and video profile for output AIC MOV

Click the "Settings" button to adjust output profile settings. Here your can adjust bitrates, encode, frame rate, resolution, aspect ratio, sample rate, channels, etc.

Step4. Convert DMC-3D1 multiple AVCHD 3D to MOV

Click "Conversion" icon, the iMedia Converter for Mac will transcode and merge Panasonic multiple AVCHD 3D to MOV at ultrafast speed. With just a click on "Open output folder", you can locate the export MOV easily.

related guides

transfer Panasonic GH1 1080P AVCHD MTS to HQ MOV

Canon XF300 MXF to Multi-track Apple ProPres 422 MOV

Convert MXF to multiple track MOV with Separate 8 audio channels

Export Sony raw MXF to multiple audio tracks ProRes MOV for FCP

Convert Sony 4K MXF to MOV for FCP without XAVC Plug-in

Transcode mxf to apple prores

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 11:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067838 second(s), 30 queries .