CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mziskandar

[Dunia] Maklumat Rasmi KEHILANGAN MH370 [Hari ke X]

[Copy link]
Post time 12-3-2014 12:05 AM | Show all posts
bagus thread ni..harap2 mereka sume selamat la hendaknye..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2014 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Oka guys...korang bley tolong pin point SAR perimeter by tengok real yime satelite imaging kat sini http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/#malaysiaairsar2014

kalau ada jumpa apa yg suspicious silakan tag. Ianya kempen bantuan dari company DigitalGlobe, US.

US satellite imaging firm helps to crowdsource search for MH370
With Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 still missing as search and rescue operations enter their fourth day, an American satellite imaging company has started an initiative to crowdsource the search for the jet.

In this initiative, the public will help analyse high-resolution images for any sign of the missing plane.

ABC News reported that DigitalGlobe, based in Longmont, Colorado, has trained cameras from its five orbiting satellites on Saturday on the Gulf of Thailand region from where MH370 was last heard.

Luke Barrington, senior manager of Geospatial Big Data for DigitalGlobe, told ABC News that the satellite images gathered would then be made available for free to the public on a website called Tomnod.

DigitalGlobe would use a computer algorithm to see if users start tagging certain regions more than others and in-house satellite imaging experts would then follow up on leads, he said.

"Anyone can click on the link and begin searching the images, tagging anything that looks suspicious. Each pixel on a computer screen represents 0.5m on the ocean's surface.

"We'll say, 'here are our 10 top suspicious or interesting locations'. Is it really an aircraft wing that's been chopped in half or is this some other debris floating on the ocean?

"We may not be 100 percent sure, but if this is where I had to go pick a location to go looking for needles in this big haystack, this is where I'd start," he said.

Barrington said this was a way for people, who were not able to drive a boat through the Pacific Ocean to get to the peninsula or who could not fly planes to look there, to contribute and try to help find the missing Boeing 777-200ER aircraft bearing registration number 9M-MRO.

DigitalGlobe runs a fee-based First Look Event Service that compares before-and-after images for clients.

In the past month, the company activated the service to observe wildfires in Australia, violence in Ukraine and the aftermath of ice storms in Atlanta.

In November, the company launched a similar crowdsourcing campaign after Typhoon Haiyan devastated Southeast Asia and users, who placed more than 400,000 tags on images, helped identify 38,000 damaged buildings and 101,000 damaged homes.

MH370, which was on route from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Beijing on Saturday, mysteriously went off the radar about1.30am between the east coast and Vietnam's southern coast.

The fate of the aircraft carrying 227 passengers of 14 nationalities and a Malaysian cabin crew of 12 remains unknown. – March 11, 2014.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 07:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cemolot posted on 11-3-2014 08:47 PM
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/256795

Laporan: Pembantu juruterbang berpoya-poya

Dalam saat mcm ni..saya perhatikan ramai je yg claimed itu ini begitu begini kan....mangsa dlm kpalterbang tu pun manusia biasa...lagi  warga afrika yg buat statement..hmmm ..bangsa afrika lagi ganas ....itu fakta yg tak dpt disangkal...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 09:06 AM | Show all posts
#PrayForMH370 Live Updates: Plane sent out two bursts of technical data

The missing Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER sent at least two bursts of technical data back to the airline before it disappeared, according to the New Scientist magazine.
The data may help investigators understand what went wrong with the aircraft, no trace of which has yet been found since it disappeared early Saturday morning, the magazine reported yesterday.
"Malaysia Airlines has not revealed if it has learned anything from ACARS data, or if it has any," it said, referring to the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), which automatically collates and files four technical reports during every flight so that engineers can spot problems.
These reports are sent via VHF radio or satellite at take-off, during the climb, at some point while cruising, and on landing.
The magazine noted that Malaysia Airlines' 11th media statement had said, "All Malaysia Airlines aircraft are equipped with ACARS which transmits data automatically. Nevertheless, there were no distress calls and no information was relayed."
"This would suggest no concrete data is to hand. But New Scientist understands that the maker of the missing Boeing 777's Trent 800 engines, Rolls Royce, received two data reports from flight MH370 at its global engine health monitoring centre in Derby, UK, where it keeps real-time tabs on its engines in use.
"One was broadcast as MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the other during the 777's climb out towards Beijing," it said.
It noted that as the engine data is filtered from a larger ACARS report covering all the plane's critical flight systems and avionics, "it could mean the airline has some useful clues about the condition of the aircraft prior to its disappearance."
"The plane does not appear to have been cruising long enough to issue any more ACARS reports,"the report said, referring to reports that said the plane vanished from radar at 1.30am local time, halfway between Malaysia and Vietnam over the Gulf of Thailand.
Under International Civil Aviation Organisation rules, such reports are normally kept secret until air investigators need them, it said.
The search for the missing aircraft continues for the fifth day today, covering the Andaman Sea, the Strait of Malacca and the South China Sea.
There has been no trace of the plane since it disappeared, leading to it being dubbed as an "unprecedented aviation mystery". – March 12, 2014.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Families of Indonesians onboard MH370 leaving for KL – Bernama

Families of Indonesians on the missing Malaysia Airlines plane are leaving for Kuala Lumpur today to follow the search of the missing aircraft, the Antara news agency reported Indonesian Ambassador to Malaysia, Herman Prayitno as saying.
"The family members will stay in a hotel in Putrajaya while awaiting further information regarding the missing plane," the ambassador said.
Herman said that there were seven Indonesians on flight MH370 namely Firman Siregar (25 years old), Lo Sugianto (47), Indra Suria Tanurisam (57), Chynthya Tio Vinny (47), Willy Surijanto Wang (53) and two people with similar names, Ferry Indra Suadaya (each aged 42 and 35).
Flight MH370 went missing while on its journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing early Saturday.
The flight took off from Kuala Lumpur at around 12.41am and was supposed to arrive in Beijing at 6.30am. However, the plane lost contact with Subang air traffic control at around 1.30am.
Until now the search for the missing plane still continues with Malaysia leading the mission, assisted by the navy and air force personnel from Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, China and Australia. – Bernama, March 10, 2014.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 09:43 AM | Show all posts
To these rappers I apologize, I know it ain't fair
Only ball I drop, New Year's Times Square
The world is mine, sixth sense, I see a seventh sense
Now baby, let's get started for life

Everytime I look into your eyes
I feel like I could stare in them for a lifetime
We can get started for life (tonight)
For life (tonight) for life (tonight)
We can get started

[Beat break]

Big news, pitbull, time cruise mumbai
A little bit of semi night like the fourth july, vanilla sky
Thriller in manila, knocking them out like paquio
No Ali for Frasier, but for now it's off to malaysia
Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day
Now that's worldwide, if you think it's a game, let's play, dale

We can get started

[Beat break]

I am what they thought I'd never become
I believe and became it
Now I'm here to claim it
A hustle when he faint you name it, name it
I went from eviction to full stance
To back at work Wendy
To a passport full it with stamps
Now it's Bowie everywhere I land
Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day
Now that's worldwide, if you think it's a game, let's play, dale

Hands if it feels right (you know it feels right)
But shouldn't waste anymore time
Let's get it started (let's get it started)
Don't think about it (let's get it started)
You know I'm gonna make it all night (let's go)
Hands if it feels right
You know a feel of my mind
Let's get it started (let's get it started)
Don't think about it (let's get it started)
I know that we can make it all night, all night

We can get started

(Don't start what you can't finish)

[Beat break]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-3-2014 09:47 AM | Show all posts
mangkukhayun posted on 12-3-2014 09:43 AM
To these rappers I apologize, I know it ain't fair
Only ball I drop, New Year's Times Square
The ...

Kronologi Pesawat Terhempas di dunia.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Pakar penerbangan sebut 6 sebab kehilangan misteri MH370

2014/03/12

KUALA LUMPUR: Kehilangan misteri pesawat Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Penerbngan MH370 sejak Sabtu lalu terus membingungkan pakar-pakar penerbangan serata dunia.

Di tahap ini, seorang pakar penerbangan mengemukakan bukti sejarah yang boleh menjadi penyebab kepada kehilangan pesawat Boeing 777-200ER berusia 11 tahun itu.

Sebab-sebab itu adalah gabungan kesilapan teknikal dan juruterbang hingga membawa kepada kesan-kesan terkumpul, kerosakan struktur, faktor kemanusiaan, cuaca buruk, kegagalan total elektrik dan rampasan pesawat.

Menurut Perunding Ruang Angkasa dan Pertahanan Frost and Sullivan Asia Pacific, Ravi Madavaram, tidak wujud faktor tunggal yang umumnya menyebabkan pesawat terhempas, tetapi gabungan kerosakan teknikal dan keputusan juruterbang.

Dalam satu kenyataan di sini hari ini, beliau berkata kerosakan dan keputusan jika berlaku bersendirian tidak membahayakan.

"Ini yang berlaku kepada Air France 447. Tidak ada isyarat kecemasan dari Air France 447 kerana pilot (juruterbang) tidak sedar bahawa mereka akan terhempas hinggalah 10 saat sebelum ia berlaku," katanya.

Mengenai kerosakan struktur, Madavaram berkata kegagalan struktur pesawat boleh menyebabkan juruterbang hilang kawalan.
"Ini yang berlaku kepada China Airlines Penerbangan 611, semasa terbang di ketinggian 35,000 kaki pada 2002 bila Boeing 747 (Penerbangan 611) terhempas akibat kesilapan dalam pembaikan kerosakan.

Menyentuh faktor kemanusiaan, beliau menegaskan tindakan yang disengajakan seumpamanya oleh penumpang atau juruterbang hingga menyebabkan pesawat terhempas telah ditonjolkan dalam insiden World Trade Centre 9/11.

Pakar itu menyatakan keadaan cuaca buruk seperti salji, kabus, hujan, dan ais boleh menjejas prestasi pesawat, yang berkemungkinan mengakibatkan pesawat terhempas.

"Ini berlaku pada penerbangan sebuah pesawat Qantas pada 2008 di Bangkok. Pesawat itu mendarat dengan selamat dengan tenaga sokongan dari Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)," katanya.

Madavaram menolak kemungkinan MH370 dirampas, kerana adalah mustahil bagi pesawat itu terlepas dari semua imbasan radar dalam kawasan penerbangannya.

Menjelas lanjut, beliau berkata setiap pesawat sivil komersial mempunyai alat pengesan, Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELT), dan ia akan diaktifkan semasa pesawat terhempas bergantung pada kekuatan hentakan atau maklumat diberikan juruterbang.

Beliau berkata satu lagi lampu isyarat (beacon) dilekatkan pada alat perakam penerbangan atau kotak hitam dipanggil Underwater Locator Beacon (ULB), dan lampur isyarat ini akan diaktifkan sebaik saja ia bersentuh dengan air.

"Andainya pesawat terhempas di air, ELT akan menghantar isyarat, tetapi ia tidak kalis air. ULB mula menghantar isyarat sebaik saja ia tersentuh dengan air," kata beliau.

ELT dan beacon menggunakan bateri sendiri dan kegagalan elektrik tidak menjejas alat-alat ini.

"Bateri beacon atau beacon kotak hitam direka untuk hayat 28 hari. Jika beacon kotak hitam padam dan pesawat tidak dikesan dalam tempoh itu, maka satu-satunya harapan ialah mencari serpihan dan dari situ cuba mengesannya dengan gerak berundur," katanya. - BERNAMA

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2014 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Source: Malaysia Airlines

Tuesday, March 11, 11:30 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 13th Media Statement
Malaysia Airlines has become aware of the allegations being made against First Officer, Fariq Ab Hamid which we take very seriously. We are shocked by these allegations.

We have not been able to confirm the validity of the pictures and videos of the alleged incident. As you are aware, we are in the midst of a crisis, and we do not want our attention to be diverted.

We also urge the media and general public to respect the privacy of the families of our colleagues and passengers. It has been a difficult time for them.

The welfare of both the crew and passenger’s families remain our focus. At the same time, the security and safety of our passengers is of the utmost importance to us.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Source: Malaysia Airlines

Tuesday, March 11, 05:29 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 12th Media Statement
This statement is in reference to the many queries on the alleged five (5) passengers who checked-in but did not board MH370 on 8 March 2014 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing despite having valid tickets to travel.

Malaysia Airlines wishes to clarify that there were four (4) passengers who had valid booking to travel on flight MH370, 8 March 2014, but did not show up to check-in for the flight.

As such, the issue of off-loading unaccompanied baggage did not arise, as the said four passengers did not check in for the flight. Hence, the above claim is untrue.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 10:34 AM | Show all posts

INTERPOL’s National Central Bureau in Tehran, identified the two men who used stolen passports to board missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, aged 29 and Pouria Nourmohammadi, aged 18.

11 March 2014INTERPOL Tehran identifies two Iranian nationals who used legal documents ahead of flight MH 370
LYON, France – INTERPOL’s National Central Bureau in Tehran has confirmed the identity of two Iranian nationals who used authentic passports to travel to Kuala Lumpur before using stolen Austrian and Italian passports to board missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370.
INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble said the two men’s identities were confirmed by Iranian authorities as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, aged 29 and Pouria Nourmohammadi, aged 18.
The two men used the Austrian and Italian passports that were recorded in INTERPOL’s Stolen and Lost Travel Documents (SLTD) database to board China-bound flight MH 370.
“It was thanks to the thorough and swift response by INTERPOL’s National Central Bureau in Tehran that these two men have been identified,” said Secretary General Noble. “NCB Tehran has also confirmed that neither of the men had a criminal record and both left Iran legally, and we are now calling on the public’s assistance in providing additional information about their movements,” he added.
“As we work to identify any criminal network which may have facilitated the theft of the passports used by these individuals to travel internationally, it remains of serious concern to INTERPOL that approximately four out of every 10 international passengers are not being screened against our SLTD database, and this should be a worry for us all,” added the INTERPOL Chief.
“If countries are not carrying out full screening of international passengers against INTERPOL’s databases, then we must look to work with private industry in addressing this security gap,” added Mr Noble.
The INTERPOL Chief announced during a press conference at the General Secretariat headquarters that Qatar Airways and Air Arabia would pilot INTERPOL’s I-Checkit initiative, which will allow private sector partners in the travel, hotel and banking industries to screen documents against the SLTD database when people book a plane ticket, check into a hotel or open a bank account.
By screening travel document numbers, type and country of issuance of all prospective passengers against INTERPOL’s SLTD database, the enquirer will be alerted to any documents which have been reported lost or stolen and which may represent a security threat.
“After waiting years for more than a handful of member countries to take the necessary steps to systematically protect their citizens and visitors from individuals using stolen passports to cross borders, we are pleased to now have the opportunity to work with global airlines to put this vital additional passenger security measure in place,” concluded the INTERPOL Chief.
Since its creation in 2002, INTERPOL's SLTD database has grown from a few thousand passports and searches to more than 40 million entries and more than 800 million searches per year, resulting in more than 60,000 hits.
In 2013 the US searched the database more than 238 million times; the UK more than 140 million times and the UAE more than 104 million times. Terrorists, murderers and war criminals have previously been identified by INTERPOL as having travelled internationally using stolen passports.
In 2013, less than 20 of INTERPOL’s 190 member countries systematically checked passports of international travellers against INTERPOL’s databases.

http://www.interpol.int/News-and-media/News/2014/N2014-039

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Polis mengeluarkan gambar dua orang lain pasport dicuri kalah kepada penumpang yang menaiki, menjadi netizens tajam bermata mendapati bahawa dua badan yang lebih rendah sebenarnya memakai seluar warna yang sama dan pendirian yang sama, salah satu gambar disyaki kerana teka-teki.
Polis Negara pegawai perhubungan awam, berkata beliau akan meneliti perkara itu secara mendalam.

.https://www.facebook.com/pouria.nourmohammadi
Hari Terakhir Penumpang Syarikat Penerbangan Malaysia Dengan Pasport Dicuri

Seorang lelaki yang mengaku sebagai rakan daripada dua warga Iran yang menggunakan pasport palsu untuk menaiki hilang Malaysia Airlines penerbangan itu memberitahu ABC News bahawa orang-orang tinggal di rumah beliau malam sebelum penerbangan hilang.

Mohammad Mallaeibeasir memberitahu ABC News bahawa dia adalah seorang pelajar berusia 18 tahun yang tinggal di Malaysia yang pergi ke sekolah tinggi dengan salah satu daripada orang-orang yang dipercayai telah menggunakan pasport palsu untuk menaiki penerbangan yang hilang. Beliau berkata lelaki yang lain adalah kawan kawan yang ini , dan pasangan itu tinggal di Mallaeibeasir pada malam sebelum penerbangan berlepas.

Mallaeibeasir mengenalpasti lelaki Pouria Nour Mohammadi dan Reza Devalar , kedua-dua di sekitar umur 18 atau 19 dan kedua-duanya dari Iran. Beliau berkata beliau pergi ke sekolah tinggi dengan Pouria , tetapi tidak melihat beliau untuk beberapa tahun.
Mereka tinggal dengan Mallaeibeasir dan rakan sebilik beliau malam Jumaat , dan kemudian Mallaeibeasir membawa mereka ke lapangan terbang, di mana mereka menggunakan dicuri pasport Itali dan Austria untuk menaiki Malaysia Airlines Penerbangan MH370 pada pagi Sabtu , katanya.

Pesawat itu terputus hubungan dengan kawalan udara dan radar kira-kira satu jam ke dalam penerbangan dan hilang tanpa dapat dikesan. Satu operasi pencarian mendalam adalah di bawah cara untuk sebarang tanda pesawat di perairan antara Malaysia dan Vietnam.

Mallaeibeasir berkata beliau tidak tahu orang-orang telah menggunakan pasport palsu sehingga berita patah dan ibu Pouria itu memanggilnya dan memberitahu beliau mengenainya. Mallaeibeasir berkata beliau turut meminta Malaysia Airlines dan memberitahu mereka semua maklumat yang dia tahu.

Hari ini Ketua Polis Malaysia Khalid Abu Bakar yang dikenal pasti salah satu daripada dua lelaki dengan pasport dicuri Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad , 19, dan berkata beliau mungkin cuba untuk memasuki Jerman untuk mendapatkan suaka. Ibunya menghubungi pihak berkuasa selepas dia tidak tiba di Frankfurt.
Interpol kemudian mengenal pasti lelaki yang lain sebagai Delavar Syed Mohammad Reza, 29.

Sumber penguatkuasaan undang-undang memberitahu ABC berita hari ini bahawa tiket lelaki telah dibeli oleh seorang lelaki Iran yang dikenali sebagai "Mr Ali. "

Mallaeibeasir berkata apabila Pouria dan Reza tinggal di rumahnya , dia mendengar secara ringkas bercakap kepada " Ali " di telefon.

" Malam terakhir ketika mereka berada di rumah saya mereka bercakap di telefon untuk masa yang lama . Mereka bercakap dalam bahasa Parsi , dalam bilik mereka, dan saya mendengar mereka berkata ' OK Ali ' seperti itu dalam Parsi. Saya tidak faham kerana ia adalah seperti, lima saat. saya pergi ke bilik untuk mengambil air dari peti sejuk saya dan saya keluar dan mereka berkata , ' diam , kita berbicara . ' "
Selain daripada perbualan telefon hushed , Mallaeibeasir berkata bahawa pasangan itu hanya digantung keluar dengan dia dan teman serumah dan filem ditonton. Kemudian Mallaeibeasir membawa mereka ke lapangan terbang.

"Mereka menginap di sini hanya malam terakhir sebelum penerbangan. Mereka sepatutnya tinggal di Malaysia selama tiga hari tetapi saya fikir mereka tinggal selama seminggu, " kata Mallaebeasir . "Mereka dengan saya kerana saya mempunyai sebuah kereta dan saya memberitahu mereka bahawa saya akan membawa anda ke lapangan terbang. Mereka datang ke rumah saya. "
Mallaeibeasir dan Pouria pergi ke sekolah tinggi bersama-sama di Tehran dua tahun lalu, sebelum Mallaebeasir berpindah ke Malaysia untuk mengkaji perniagaan teknologi maklumat. Beliau berkata beliau tidak tahu Reza sehingga dua tiba di rumahnya untuk penginapan malam cepat ini .

Mallaeibeasir berkata beliau tidak meminta Pouria atau Reza mengapa mereka berada di Malaysia . Pouria berkata beliau menuju ke Jerman atau Copenhagen selepas Malaysia untuk melawat ibunya kerana mereka mempunyai masalah keluarga , kata Mallaeibeasir .
Kedua-dua orang mengembara ringan , kata Mallaebeasier . Pouria mempunyai ransel mendaki gunung -jenis dan komputer riba, manakala Reza membawa beg dan komputer riba, katanya.
Selepas dia jatuh mereka di lapangan terbang, Mallaebeasier dipanggil orang-orang di telefon bimbit mereka. Pouria menjawab tetapi digantung dengan cepat, dan Mallaebeasier berakhir bercakap dengan Reza selama kira-kira tiga minit, katanya.
Last edited by lynnyana on 12-3-2014 11:12 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 11:17 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Interesting view from a US Navy commander who praises SAR coordination lead by our country, amidst all bashings from partially anonymous internet users and keyboard warriors who are Malaysian themselves..especially those who are bringing political games at this crucial time...sigh..

Q. & A.: Cmdr. William Marks of the U.S. Navy 7th Fleet on the Search for the Malaysian Jet

http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/03/11/q-a-cmdr-william-marks-of-the-u-s-navy-7th-fleet-on-the-search-for-the-malaysian-jet/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Two United States Navy guided-missile destroyers, the Pinckney and Kidd, are among the dozens of ships searching for the Malaysia Airlines plane that disappeared while flying from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to Beijing. The Pinckney has been searching since Sunday, sending out a helicopter that has been scanning the sea for signs of the missing plane and any survivors. A United States Navy P-3C Orion maritime surveillance aircraft has also been participating in the search, flying out from Subang Jaya, Malaysia. The Kidd joined the hunt on Monday.

Cmdr. William Marks, the spokesman for the United States Navy Seventh Fleet, which includes the Pinckney and Kidd, explained the search-and-rescue effort in telephone interviews on Monday. He spoke from the fleet’s command ship, the Blue Ridge, which is in the South China Sea. Following are edited excerpts:

Q.How difficult is this search-and-rescue effort?

A.You have a point where you had communication, but you have another point where you had a radar contact. So where do you put this dot in the Gulf of Thailand? And then being 48 hours away, that search box gets bigger and bigger as every hour passes. It is a very difficult, very challenging puzzle that we’re trying to solve.

It’s much, much more different and complex than other cases. For example, let’s say a plane goes down. If you had solid radar coverage and you track it all the way down and you see its altitude fall, fall, fall – you pretty much know exactly where it is.

It’s very challenging. Look at the geography. At first we thought it was closer to Vietnam, just off the coast of Vietnam. So in this Gulf of Thailand region, you have Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and then it circles down to Malaysia. And this area essentially covers almost a central point right in the middle of that Gulf of Thailand. And then add to that, I’m now hearing reports that the plane may have turned around. So we are now looking at this area in the northern part of the Strait of Malacca, in case it turned around.

This is a very large area. We are talking hundreds of square kilometers. The good news is it’s an international effort – there are a lot of assets down there. The country of Malaysia is in the lead. They’re the lead organization, and they’re doing a terrific job of organizing all this. The last information I had, had about 40 different ships here, and over 30 aircraft.

Q.Who organizes and coordinates the search-and-rescue effort?

A.This is all coordinated by the Malaysian government. They coordinate both the water-space and the airspace management. I give them a lot of credit. They have done what I would call an exceptional job. It’s like a big chessboard out there. It’s really like moving chess pieces around, and that’s 3-D. You have three dimensions, you have the water-space and the airspace.

If you don’t do a good job of it, there is a very real possibility of an accident. I give a lot of credit to the Malaysian government. They have a very well-organized plan. They track all these assets coming in from all these countries, they make assignments, and they’re very efficient, very professional.

Q.How much longer could the search last?

A.The way that we in the Navy look at this is that for the first 72 hours, we consider it still a search mission for survivors. Survivors have been known to make it at least that long, so from our perspective, we still hold out a little bit of optimism for survivors. That’s for that first 72-hour period. After that, it’s at the decision of the Malaysian government what they want us to do, and where they want us to be.

Q.How many of the crew are out looking at any point, and how do they do it?

A.We rotate our helicopter crew so that they’re always fresh. They go up about three and a half hours at a time. The P-3, they have that one long stretch of just one long flight. But it’s really not the number of people, because eyeballs are not the greatest optical sensor. The P-3 has a very complex radar that looks down. We can see something the size of a basketball or soccer ball — if that’s floating in the water, we can pick that up on our radar. The helicopter also has the ability to fly at night, and they have a forward-looking infrared [camera] — we call that FLIR.

Chen Jiehao contributed research. Last edited by cherryberry001 on 12-3-2014 11:37 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 11:39 AM | Show all posts
AsmarArafad posted on 12-3-2014 11:17 AM
Semoga kat sini saya boleh dapat info yg tepat dan cepat

Same here. The official Vxx threads of MH370 aren't exactly my cup of tea anymore.

By the way, here's one of hoax buster that I found on my fb timeline just now:

May all of us be sensible enough to filter the rush of myths and hoaxs that are flying around now. Last edited by cherryberry001 on 12-3-2014 11:43 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2014 12:02 PM | Show all posts
What happened to flight MH370?

SEPANG: The search for Flight MH370 entered the third day with the massive air and sea operation failing to unearth any trace of the plane.

Department of Civil Aviation director-general Datuk Azharuddin Abdul Rahman described it as an “unprecedented aviation mystery”.

He said the authorities were exploring all angles in their investigations, including the possibility that the plane might have disintegrated in mid-air or exploded.

“We are not ruling out the possibility but the main focus is to find the plane,” Azharuddin said at a press conference here yesterday.

Experts have described the absence of a distress signal from the plane as an indication that it suffered a sudden catastrophic failure or explosion. Hijacking has also not been ruled out.

“Such theories are being explored but we have to avoid speculating on the matter,” Azharuddin said.

The United States has comprehensively reviewed spy satellite imagery for evidence of a mid-air explosion but found none, Reuters reported.

Quoting a government source, it described US satellite coverage of the region as “thorough”.

“A total of 34 aircraft and 40 vessels from different nations are in the search and rescue operation,” Azharuddin said.

A US Navy P-3 Orion aircraft capable of covering 2,414 sq km every hour was sweeping the northern part of the Straits of Malacca.

“Our aircraft are able to clearly detect small debris in the water, but so far it has all been trash or wood,” Reuters quoted the US Navy’s 7th Fleet spokesman, Commander William Marks, as saying.

Many rumoured sightings of supposed wreckage, included the purported tail of an aircraft in Vietnam waters, have been found untrue.

“We quickly sent vessels to the location but we discovered that it was merely logs tied together and it looked like a pontoon,” Azharuddin said.

A yellow object that looked like a life raft off Tho Chu island was found by rescue helicopters and ships to be moss-covered trash.

The Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency’s eastern region enforcement chief, Datuk Nasir Adam, said tests on a sample of the oil slick found off the Kelantan coast showed that it was not from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.

On airport security, Azharuddin said there were five passengers who checked in for the flight but did not board the plane.

The baggage of all the five were removed in accordance with ICAO requirements, he said.

Azharuddin said it could be a long time before the black box of Flight MH370 is found.

He said there was no timeframe for the search and rescue operation.

**sumber The Star **

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Enam Sebab Misteri Kehilangan MH370 - Pakar Penerbangan

Kuala Lumpur - Seorang pakar penerbangan mengemukakan bukti sejarah yang boleh menjadi penyebab kepada kehilangan pesawat Boeing 777-200ER berusia 11 tahun itu.

Sebab-sebab itu merupakan gabungan kesilapan teknikal dan juruterbang hingga membawa kepada kesan-kesan terkumpul, kerosakan struktur, faktor kemanusiaan, cuaca buruk, kegagalan total elektrik dan rampasan pesawat.

Menurut Perunding Ruang Angkasa dan Pertahanan Frost and Sullivan Asia Pacific, Ravi Madavaram, tidak wujud faktor tunggal yang umumnya menyebabkan pesawat terhempas, tetapi gabungan kerosakan teknikal dan keputusan juruterbang.

Beliau berkata kerosakan dan keputusan jika berlaku bersendirian tidak membahayakan.

"Ini yang berlaku kepada Air France 447. Tidak ada isyarat kecemasan dari Air France 447 kerana pilot (juruterbang) tidak sedar bahawa mereka akan terhempas hinggalah 10 saat sebelum ia berlaku," jelas beliau.

Mengenai kerosakan struktur, kegagalan struktur pesawat boleh menyebabkan pilot hilang kawalan.

Ini yang berlaku kepada China Airlines Penerbangan 611, semasa terbang di ketinggian 35,000 kaki pada 2002 bila Boeing 747 (Penerbangan 611) terhempas akibat kesilapan dalam pembaikan kerosakan.

Mengikut faktor kemanusiaan, tindakan yang disengajakan seumpamanya oleh penumpang atau pilot hingga menyebabkan pesawat terhempas telah ditonjolkan dalam insiden World Trade Centre 9/11.

Keadaan cuaca buruk seperti salji, kabus, hujan, dan ais boleh menjejas prestasi pesawat, yang berkemungkinan mengakibatkan pesawat terhempas.

Madavaram menolak kemungkinan MH370 dirampas, kerana adalah mustahil bagi pesawat itu terlepas dari semua imbasan radar dalam kawasan penerbangannya.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 12:07 PM | Show all posts
MH370 masih gagal dikesan

Mar 12, 2014                                                                                                        HARAKAHDAILY                               

KUALA LUMPUR: Operasi mencari dan menyelamat (SAR) besar-besaran bagi mengesan kehilangan penerbangan MH370 Malaysia Airlines (MAS) dari Kuala Lumpur ke Beijing, yang memasuki hari keempat, setakat ini masih gagal menemui sebarang petunjuk berkaitan pesawat yang membawa 239 orang itu.

Misi SAR bagi mengesan pesawat Boeing B777-200ER yang hilang dari skrin radar ketika terbang merentasi Laut China Selatan itu, diperluas ke barat daya semenanjung sehingga perairan Selat Melaka.

Setakat ini, jumlah aset yang digunakan dalam operasi mencari dan menyelamat meningkat kepada 42 kapal laut dan 35 pesawat dari Angkatan Tentera Malaysia serta angkatan tentera asing dari negara China, Amerika Syarikat, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapura, New Zealand dan Australia.

Malaysia menggerakkan 15 pesawat Tentera Udara Diraja Malaysia (TUDM) termasuk empat Hercules C130, sebuah CN 235, empat EC 725 dan dua helikopter Augusta selain sembilan kapal laut iaitu enam dari Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia (TLDM) serta tiga dari Agensi Penguatkuasaan Maritim Malaysia (APMM).

Qatar turut menawarkan bantuan kepada Malaysia bagi mengesan pesawat itu yang hilang sejak awal pagi Sabtu.

Selain itu, Persatuan Nelayan Kuala Kedah menggunakan peralatan teknologi sonar yang terdapat dalam bot mereka bagi membantu mengesan pesawat milik MAS itu atau objek berkaitan dalam laut.

Lebih 30 bot nelayan yang beroperasi di zon C dan C2 Selat Melaka di Kedah dan Perlis diminta membantu mengesan pesawat itu, kata Timbalan Pengurus Besar persatuan itu Mohd Sam Mohd Zuki.

Beliau berkata selain Sistem Kedudukan Global (GPS), peralatan sonar yang mampu mengesan objek di dasar laut juga boleh mengesan haba atau tindak balas arus udara panas pesawat berkenaan.

Penerbangan MH370, yang membawa 227 penumpang termasuk dua bayi dan 12 anak kapa, hilang ketika dalam perjalanan dari Kuala Lumpur ke Beijing selepas sejam berlepas dari Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) pada 12.41 pagi Sabtu. Ia sepatutnya mendarat di Beijing pada 6.30 pagi.

Pesawat itu dilapor hilang pada kira-kira 1.30 pagi ketika terbang merentasi Laut China Selatan di antara pantai timur Malaysia dan pantai bahagian selatan Vietnam.

Perkara ini turut disokong laporan polis beberapa penduduk di kawasan pantai timur yang mendakwa mereka ternampak cahaya daripada lampu besar dan sebuah pesawat terbang dianggar pada ketinggian 1,000 meter dari paras laut di Kota Baharu, Kelantan.

Hari ini lapan penduduk kampung di pesisir pantai Terengganu membuat laporan polis mendakwa mereka terdengar bunyi kuat pada Sabtu lepas dari arah Pulau Kapas yang dipercayai mempunyai kaitan dengan hekhilangan pesawat berkenaan.

Bagaimanapun pihak berkuasa operasi SAR gagal menjumpai sebarang petanda yang menunjukkan pesawat itu berada di perairan Laut China Selatan.

Indikasi bahawa penerbangan MH370 mungkin berpatah balik setakat ini menyebabkan operasi SAR diperluas ke Selat Melaka dan Laut Andaman.

MAS telahpun menolak kemungkinan bahawa isu teknikal adalah punca kehilangan misteri MH370 kerana pesawat berusia 11 itu diselenggara 10 hari sebelum insiden berkenaan.

Sementara itu, pihak berkuasa Vietnam berikrar akan terus berusaha mengesan pesawat terbabit dan memperluas lokasi pencarian.

Timbalan Komander Tentera Udara Vietnam Do Minh Tuan juga berkata Singapura akan menyertai pencarian dalam laut esok dari Ca Mau sehingga selatan Pulau Con Son.

"Kami tidak akan berhenti mencari sehingga menemui sesuatu kerana kami mempunyai tanggungjawab di peringkat antarabangsa," katanya.

China pula melahirkan rasa puas hati dengan usaha kerajaan Malaysia mencari pesawat yang membawa penumpang terbanyak dari negara itu setakat ini.

Duta China ke Malaysia Dr Huang Hukiang berkata meskipun terdapat kritikan daripada pihak berkuasa dan anggota keluarga mangsa di negara itu berhubung  kelewatan dalam kes ini, namun perkara itu sudah diperjelas kepada mereka. - Bernama

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2014 12:15 PM | Show all posts

India sertai misi mencari & menyelamat

Mar 12, 2014               
                                                                                        HARAKAHDAILY                               

NEW DELHI: Kapal Tentera Laut India yang membuat rondaan di Selat Melaka menyertai operasi mencari dan menyelamat (SAR) pesawat Malaysia Airlines (MAS) MH370 yang hilang Sabtu lepas.

Satelit Tentera Laut India Rukmini atau GSAT-7 juga diaktifkan untuk merekodkan apa-apa petunjuk yang boleh membawa kepada penemuan pesawat yang hilang itu, lapor Media India.   

Operasi SAR memasuki hari kelima hari ini.

Lebih 40 kapal dan 26 pesawat dari pelbagai negara menyertai operasi SAR selepas pesawat itu hilang secara misteri daripada radar pada 8 Mac.

Pesawat MH370 yang membawa 227 penumpang termasuk lima warganegara India dan 12 anak kapal, hilang ketika dalam penerbangan dari Kuala Lumpur ke Beijing, kira-kira sejam setelah berlepas dari Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur pada pukul 12.41 pagi Sabtu.

Ia sepatutnya mendarat di Beijing pada 6.30 pagi. - Bernama

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194765 second(s), 44 queries .