CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1289|Reply: 1

[Tempatan] Marcel Desailly berminat untuk menjadi pengurus pasukan bolasepak Malaysia

[Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2014 04:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Former France international, Marcel Desailly has expressed his desire in coaching the Malaysian national team by stating that he is ready and willing to coach the Malayan Tigers.
Desailly, 45, who helped the France international team to lift the 1998 World Cup and the Euro 2000 title stated that he has already held talks with the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM), and it is now up to the association whether to hire him or not.
According to The Star, Desailly said “I have already informed them of my availability and left it to the people in charge to decide a couple of months ago. I have already got my coaching badge and bring with me all my knowledge of the game and coaching philosophy.”
The former Chelsea and AC Milan player also stated that he is ready to coach and he hopes that he can bring a winning mentality to Malaysia.
“I am ready to coach. I hope I can bring a winning mentality to Malaysia. There is no issue coaching in any part of the world as it is all about mastering skills and teaching the right basics,” he added.
Ever since Datuk K. Rajagopal stepped down from being the head coach of Malaysia, the FAM are yet to pick his replacement with Malaysia’s under-23 coach Datuk Ong Kim Swee currently in charge of the national team.
Recently, the FAM were close to signing former Japan coach Philippe Troussier but the deal fell through as both parties failed to agree on terms.
Other than Desailly, the FAM also has other shortlisted candidates such as Zdenek Zeman and Englishman Bob Houghton.

Sumber:Goal.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2014 05:52 PM | Show all posts
suka sangat nk duduk malaysia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 10:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049994 second(s), 28 queries .