CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 25555|Reply: 93

Tunku Abdul Rahman main pompuan di London? Sejauh mana kebenarannya...

[Copy link]
Post time 16-2-2014 01:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
terjumpa satu para yg di tulis oleh seseorang di sebuah blog:

i was born in the year that tar(tengku abdul rahnman) and his cronies, all happily gallivanting in london under the guise of a wog(wily oriental gentlemen)deeply immersing themselves in the sinful pleasure offered by that bastion of the british empire, wine, women and gambling, although if you belief the local history books, they were there working hard towards the noble cause of fighting for our independence. my earliest recollection was being sarong-strapped around my mother's body, her with one hand clinging precariously to the chromed- steel bar that always ransnakily underneath the roof of a bus,which was courageously chugging along the labis-kluang route , we on another one of those "paying homage" visits to my maternal grandparents in kampung melayu,kluang . the subsequent move to jemaluang, mersing, kahang,gelang patah and kota tinggi and labis again before finally settling down in kluang were of the vaguest recollections to me, after kota tinggi i was packed off to attend the rmc where my growing-up really took-off. all these perennial uprooting ensures that my answers would always be long-winded when asked as to where is my hometown, i would initially rumble on about all these migration before finally ending with kuala lumpur as kl was the town that i had spent the longest time in,in my life, 20 years. after a while especially with someone whose presence bores me, the answer was simply, dunno!
sejauh mane kebenarannya?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2014 01:29 AM | Show all posts
ahli politik dgn mende mende cam gini dah tak pelik..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Yg tahu wife dia yg pertama dulu mmg mat saleh, jumpa kat London kot tapi mati kena malaria

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 04:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
siapa penulis itu? nak baca blog tu! mohon share

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 06:23 AM | Show all posts
xder pelik sangat...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Zaman dulu mmg tak heran...tapi kena ingat penulis kata dia dilahirkan tahun yang Tunku and the gang pi nego merdeka, maknanya tahun 1956. Bukan dia sendiri nampak.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2014 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Zaman dulu memang tak heran sbb kita dijajah omputih, kebanyakan belajar kat sekolah omputih, org kurang kemampuan je sekolah melayu......

Pompuan dulu pun jarang ygbertudung.....dah tua je baru nak capai selindang bila kuar rumah.....

Tuanku dah meninggal, tak perlulah nak ungkit semua tu.....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 08:38 AM | Show all posts
orang politik zaman skarang ni semuanya mulia and kuat agamanya ke? baik kerajaan baik pembangkang sama aje sebahagiannya..

takde nak pelik lah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2014 09:13 AM | Show all posts
tak pelik langsung...itulah yg diwarisi ahli politik dulu kini dan selamanye

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Tak perlu rasanya kita diskusi panjang lebar pasal benda2 ni yg berkaitan Tunku. Takda faedah pada kita pun....Baik sedekahkan Al - Fatihah kepada Almarhum

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2014 09:53 AM | Show all posts
org british pun tahu perangai melayu ni camana, dari sultan melayu membawa ke pemimpin melayu, perangai sama sahaja...kesucian kemerdekaan di cemari dgn unsur2 haram...undang2 british pun masih di pakai lagi sehingga ke harini...

budaya british pun masih diamalkan oleh sesetengah pemimpin melayu yg hidup sezaman dgn TAR...buku sejarah malaysia, pada pendapat aku kena rombak secara keseluruhan, banyak fakta yg separuh masak...dan berkepentingan kpd sesetengah parti...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 10:05 AM | Show all posts
ai pernah bace satu article about tun dr mahathir, article tu tulis yg dr M adalah PM malaysia yg pertama tak merokok dan minum arak.... so maybe yg sebelum2 nieyh camtu la kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 10:16 AM | Show all posts
ni bukan benda yg org nak rahsiakan. mmg tunku sendiri proclaimed he was a playboy. org dah meninggal, tak payah nak ungkit. it's not secret he "lived his life" and isn't "islamic". look through The Star's newspaper - terpapar on front page "PLAYBOY TUNKU FREES MALAYA" - Apa rahsianya?

Pathetic. Orang nak burukkan nama org dah meninggal. At least nak burukkan nama tu buat lah betul2.

Tg Razaleigh himself mentioned PUBLICLY in the AUDIENCE of STUDENTS saying that Tunku enjoys a bottle of scotch and whiskey. And no, ini bukan pasal he was anak raja ataupun aristrocrat. It was the culture back then. Atuk nenek semua org kat Malaysia ni bukannya Tok Imam. Kalau tak sedar, zaman dulu tu atuk nenek moyang kita semua pakai baju kebaya ketat akak oi. Nightclub tu semua pun pernah jengok - tu mmg lifestlye psl kita semua dulu DIJAJAH BRITISH and were BRITISH citizens, sememangnya tu CULTURE kita. kalau nak tahu sgt historynya, org Malaysia ni start jadi hipokrit katakan kalau semua org pakai tudung tapi tak bersihkan hati tu yg akan masuk islam in the past 20 TAHUN. psl TUNKU JUGAK yg kita bukan BRITISH citizens, so kalau org yg masuk thread ni yg ckp "oh.. mg culture anak raja" or "mmg dr zaman dulu leader mcm ni"... it doesn't take a lot to think really.

And here's the link to Tg Razaleigh's speech that DOES NOT hide the fact that Tunku was westernized.
https://dinmerican.wordpress.com ... re-once-malaysians/

I hope this englighten's all of your gossip needs and your needs to badmouth others, especially the dead. I shall also include a famous quote from the Quran, of which states:
http://islam.about.com/od/familycommunity/a/Gossip-Backbiting.htm

Last edited by 0077 on 16-2-2014 10:24 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 10:29 AM | Show all posts
“Do not concern yourself with things about which you have no knowledge. Verily, your hearing, sight, and heart -- all of them will be called to account" (Quran 17:36).

I hope this clears things up. The fact that Ku Li, who was close to Tunku can say without shame of his flaws says a lot. I hope korang sendiri tak lupakkan sapa yang tubuhkan PERKIM.

FYI: PERKIM is an NGO yg berdakwah yang ditubuhkan oleh Tunku.

Tunku jugak yg jadi the FIRST president of OIC.

As far as I'm concerned, the teachings of Islam does not allow one to judge another - so why do we judge? Kenapa kita nak ungkitkan benda yang lama? What has Tunku done to you to ungkitkan these things? Who are we to judge and burukkan nama org yang dah meninggal, and gossip about? As far as I'm concerned, I supposed barely half of you were alive when he was ruling the nation.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 10:33 AM | Show all posts
bottombikini posted on 16-2-2014 09:13 AM
tak pelik langsung...itulah yg diwarisi ahli politik dulu kini dan selamanye

Since when does a person's personal life becomes any of your business? Who died and allowed you to make such presumptions when you have clearly not given more than 2 seconds of your thoughts to have any understanding of the lifestyles back then - did it slip your mind of the vastly different environment and circumstances and socioeconomic backgrounds of another? Most importantly, how dare you compare a man who put in such efforts for you to reap your benefits and avoid sufferings to people who scam and are owned by greed?

Indeed, it should be an understanding that ignorance is not bliss for some.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 10:42 AM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 16-2-2014 09:53 AM
org british pun tahu perangai melayu ni camana, dari sultan melayu membawa ke pemimpin melayu, peran ...

I think it's about time that people realize that Islamic teaches you something completely different than what you exhibit. I don't know if it is the Malaysian education system or what is it that everyone makes a general presumption of things. All of a sudden, everyone becomes the most pious person on earth.

Firstly, it's no secret. Don't blame Tunku, but blame the censorship of today's government that covers all these things up. If you do a little research (Trust me, it doesn't take much time at all), you can see the vast difference and the level of integrity that once was before.

Secondly, you did not expect that once independence was achieved and Islam was proclaimed Malaya's official religion that everything would stop immediately, did you? Did you then expect Rome to be built in a day as well?

Thirdly, if you say that the reason why Malaysia's faced with so many social problems, do you mean to say that each and every Malaysia does not posses the independent mindset, and thus looks to the leaders and has no sense of judgement of what is right and wrong at all? Do you mean to say that the Malaysians are dumb, and most importantly have not learnt Islam at all? Islam as it is acts as a guidance. It is enough to make you realize and differentiate the rights from the wrongs. Why is it the PAST leaders' faults that the nation faces such troubles? Why are you shifting and denying your own responsibility towards your actions and putting it on others?

Your statements disgusts and angers me to such an extent. I honestly do not even know where to begin because everything about it is so wrong, and it is not even rocket science to begin with. It amazes me even more that you make such statements without a depth of knowledge. Is this really what our nation has succumb to? Backbiting and gossiping? No wonder this country's facing a crisis. Not only are the leaders nowadays blinded fools, but so are some of the citizens.
Last edited by 0077 on 16-2-2014 11:18 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-2-2014 10:44 AM | Show all posts
0077 posted on 16-2-2014 10:16 AM
ni bukan benda yg org nak rahsiakan. mmg tunku sendiri proclaimed he was a playboy. org dah meningga ...

saudara, thank u for the insight..the intention of this thread is not for bad mouthing a person who is dead...it is somehow a topic that we can learn from, and serve as a lesson to all...on how the way u write, most probably u are  a senior citizen...of all the PM in malaysia, i believe mahathir is still the best, even though he has his shortcomings, but he is the one who upholds islam compare to the other 3 before him...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 10:52 AM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 16-2-2014 10:44 AM
saudara, thank u for the insight..the intention of this thread is not for bad mouthing a person wh ...

That is your personal opinion, of which I respect - but I do think it is very offensive for such proclaimations to be made just like that without an ounce of thought of a proper deliberation on your own behalf.

It upsets me furthermore because as a Muslim, it is upsetting to see someone dead, and someone who has contributed a lot to the country be mistreated in such a way that no man should be. If Mahathir had issues with Tunku, of which had no impact on the nation and it's citizens, it's best to bury the past behind. Lies are accusations and fitnahs are being made to him. How fair is that? It's upsetting in such a way that these accusations are being made without a thought of a dead man's own reputation or maruah. He is being blindly fitnah when all he's done for the past 20 years or so was lay quietly, 6 feet under.

What has he done to you?

Whatever fitnahs people have made towards him and whatever that he has done in his life is between him and Allah. Who are we to judge? There is no guarentee for Jannah for anyone. Only Allah knows. Allahualam. I just pray may Tunku's soul be forgiven for the sins that he's committed, and for the fitnahs thrown at him, whatever they may be.. He deserves at least that for giving Malaysia independence.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2014 10:52 AM | Show all posts
0077 posted on 16-2-2014 10:42 AM
I think it's about time that people realize that Islamic teaches you something completely differen ...

i respect your views, first and foremost, it is not my intention to bad mouth TAR, second, we need to learn the true and unbias history of malaysia, and not the bistory of some political party that has been manupulated to benefit certain party...the story of TAR is one of the untold story that the younger generation should know...itu belum masuk citer tun razak, tun hussein and we all know the story behind mahathir...

as a responsible citizen, we have the right to choose our leaders in a democratic way, and the manner we received the info to choose our leaders depends on where we get the info...be it through news, gossip, or from the horses mouth itself...

leaders should not be angry with the rakyat if the he or she is not favoured by the people anymore, it is part and parcel of the job...itu belum masuk kisah tun razak nak guling TAR lagi, with the help of tun ghazali shafie and the geng...

so telling the younger generation not to demonstrate on the street, whereby the older guys had done that before sounds right to you?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2014 11:02 AM | Show all posts
ifanonline posted on 16-2-2014 10:52 AM
i respect your views, first and foremost, it is not my intention to bad mouth TAR, second, we need ...

Censorship and integrity is something that every citizen is entitled to - however, this was never covered up. Case in point, Malaya's NST on 31 August 1957. (I couldn't find the newspaper, but this was the closest thing to it http://www.expatgomalaysia.com/a ... an-malaysias-father). Tunku and his antics was never something that was hidden. As mentioned above, it was mentioned and recorded, and published everywhere in 2010, where Ku Li spoke in the crowd of 400 University students from the UK, and Malaysia. Keep in mind, this speech was also said to be one of the greatest speeches ever made in Malaysia. (Try googling Tg Razaleigh, UKEC 2010)

However, as you said - integrity itself is important. But to my eyes, it began to lost it's meaning following Mahathir's leadership. Somehow, through development itself, integrity lost its importance and exists in an utopian world for Malaysians. (This is merely an opinion based on my observations.) And I personally, honestly think that others shouldn't be victimized. Keep in mind that the UMNO that had gained independence is not the same UMNO that rules the nation today. Or at least, it is my strong belief that it is. (Both in fundamental substance, origin and just plain simply that it isn't the same, thanks to Mahathir as well.)

In contrast, it doesn't take a lot for Malaysians to make their own judgements and discover the truth. Albeit, the education system is beyond terrible, but we musn't forget the resources that we have at our fingertips (ie the internet and the lack of restrictions on the internet). We're lucky in the sense that we are not China, nor are we North Korea, where Kim Il Sung is born from the sky. It's just become an individual task to discover the truth. It's as easy as how the British and the Americans are fed information about their country being the greatest and the USSR being the worst enemy, but nowadays they themselves question it's credibility. I don't know if it's the education system that has brainwashed and created such a blockade of minds or is it merely the culture that has gotten everyone digging their graves, but it doesn't look very pretty.
Last edited by 0077 on 16-2-2014 11:25 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 04:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072954 second(s), 46 queries .