Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Kavadis ? big show off or mention in Scriputres

[Copy link]
Post time 11-12-2014 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 11-12-2014 10:04 AM
if you need to know the truth why Lord Jesus crucifixion, take  your debate in C&C   not here un ...

I know exactly why your roman god died like a dog on the cross. So Christians can use him as an excuse to eat pork, drink alcholol and screw each other without any sense of guilt, while deluding themselves that they are free from sin. For them, Hell awaits.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-12-2014 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 11-12-2014 11:22 AM
I know exactly why your roman god died like a dog on the cross. So Christians can use him as an ex ...
I know exactly why your roman god died like a dog on the cross. So Christians can use him as an excuse to eat pork, drink alcholol and screw each other without any sense of guilt, while deluding themselves that they are free from sin. For them, Hell awaits.

oh really? you mind showing any verses in Bible that ask christians to eat pork  or drink alcholol? and extra bonus question: which hindu holy scriptures says that one can worship samsu/todi drinking god??me waiting for your reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2014 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 11-12-2014 11:45 AM
oh really? you mind showing any verses in Bible that ask christians to eat pork  or drink alch ...

This is Hinduism Column, NOT Christian Column. I don't have to entertain your rambling about some ba$tard named Jesus Chrisp or MuhamMAD the mad Arab or any other god-wannabees out there. F*$K OFF.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-12-2014 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 11-12-2014 01:01 PM
This is Hinduism Column, NOT Christian Column. I don't have to entertain your rambling about some  ...
This is Hinduism Column, NOT Christian Column. I don't have to entertain your rambling about some ba$tard named Jesus Chrisp or MuhamMAD the mad Arab or any other god-wannabees out there. F*$K OFF.

well it was you asking about jesus and the bla bla bla things...now you asking me to fu@sk off...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-1-2015 08:55 PM | Show all posts
going to thaipusan batu caves tuesday ..hopefuly some changes not doing same things which not related to Gita

Use magic Report

Post time 2-2-2015 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 30-1-2015 08:55 PM
going to thaipusan batu caves tuesday ..hopefuly some changes not doing same things which not relate ...

Try not to get stepped on and die there. The crowd probably couldn't see you slitthering on the floor.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-2-2015 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-2-2015 07:22 PM
Sephiroth replied at 2-2-2015 10:57 AM
Try not to get stepped on and die there. The crowd probably couldn't see you slitthering on the fl ...

Finally my writings /or voice been heard by hindu sangam thru this topic here in cari.com
My visit to batu  caves during the thaipusam on 2nd Feb 2015 at night it really shocked me because few  changes in the   devotees, cleanses, young youth behaviors and  etc...

While I was passing  by, I noticed a group of peoples wearing uniform (hindu task force) and distributing leaflets.. Upon reading the leaflets, it written as follows..see the attachement below....if one read the leaflets  it written "avoid asuras" meaning demon...this what I have written in this forumm  that the devotees possessesd by unclean spirits...by such acts..clearly is not from Supreme...

Taking pal kodam and others without torturing body is ok.... humble behaviours not rowdy not unpleasant behaviours or behaving like clowns in road street to attract peoples...

The lleaflets from Hindum sangam….if forummer would  read my topic from beginning , I have    says many times that the hindus should not be behaving like  amman or kali ,munewaran, tounge  coming out   , red powder , cigar smoking   and etc because such act is not part of Gita rather is stupid thing  which possessed by demons . Hence, peoples view hindusim stupid and do not make sense.

With that changes, I believed, hindus will move forward to truth which is call SatyaYuga…once the changes done, I believed many will regards hindusim  highly respected faith. My heart feels happy such move but I do see few still keeping those cigar smoking , insert sharp object in body and behaving like god…  THIS need to be stop … over all  there is changes while my recent visit to batu caves.

A word of advice to   Hindu sangam and others, please continue distributing  leaflets        and most important it has to be ongoing….not only leaflets but also in     places of worshipped  where a religious talk on truth , in media and     as well  in news media…also when writing such leaflets, indicate why such move is wrong according to Gita verses .....let them understand the truth and come out from fake...educate them with photos/pictures and words...it will make more interesting to read and digging for the truth...

By next year I am expecting this to be  fully stop...

p/s : Good verses evil. Who the evil here? The one makes noise on my issue ,calling me snake and etc..such  evil person consider as asuras….
Think

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2015 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-2-2015 02:03 PM
Truth.8 replied at 3-2-2015 01:32 PM
Finally my writings /or voice been heard by hindu sangamthru this topic here in cari.comMy visit t ...

Will posting some video soon. i was little surprise when I visited at night on 2/2/15...certain places in batu caves was totally black out....lucky the moon is enough to shine......hmmm maybe the devil not happy me visiting there....according to     malaysiakini, this is  first time such black out...

Sementara itu cahaya, daripada bulan penuh, lampu sorot dan lampu dari gerai-gerai berhampiran membantu menerangi kawasan itu untuk membolehkan penganut meneruskan upacara keagamaan mereka. read more :http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/288145

Here is the leafleats from hindu sangam

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2015 10:09 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

....if one read the leaflets  it written "avoid asuras" meaning demon...

I think they meant YOU. Someone must have known you were coming and decided to warn all devotees and fellow humans that a large snake was coming to Batu Caves.

With that changes, I believed, hindus will move forward to truth which is call SatyaYuga…

Yup, but we will leave you behind. We don't need snakes.

A word of advice to   Hindu sangam and others, please continue distributing  leaflets ...

I'm quite sure they never had to listen to you before they started distributing those leaflets and they will not need to listen to you to continue to do so.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2015 10:10 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

i was little surprise when I visited at night on 2/2/15...certain places in batu caves was totally black out....lucky the moon is enough to shine......hmmm maybe the devil not happy me visiting there....

No, Lord Murugan was not happy you had came along.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2015 01:43 PM | Show all posts
I think they meant YOU. Someone must have known you were coming and decided to warn all devotees and fellow humans that a large snake was coming to Batu Caves. ..by asuras sepi..

not really...the only asuras is u
[/quote]
[quote]
Yup, but we will leave you behind. We don't need snakes.
surly not asuras like  u ...noticed the a group whites wearing hare krisnan apporached me forward me booklet..wonder why i was choosen
[/quote]
[quote]I'm quite sure they never had to listen to you before they started distributing those leaflets and they will not need to listen to you to continue to do so
well such incident never happen before... i belived with my topic it have open their eyes...goood move

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2015 01:44 PM | Show all posts

oh really? than how you explain the moon shine very bright and provide light over there despise not light ??
thats explain

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2015 11:04 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

not really...the only asuras is u

I didn't go to Batu Caves, you did. So they were warning others that you were coming.

...noticed the a group whites wearing hare krisnan apporached me forward me booklet..wonder why i was choosen

When we see a wet, starving puppy by the road side, we approach it to see if we can help it. Even I had jumped into a longkang once to save a puppy. It is not about choosing the puppy out of any speacil reason. It is just sympathy and humane. In YOUR CASE, it is pity. You must really looked like someone who needed saving.

... i belived with my topic it have open their eyes...

Believe whatever you will.

oh really? than how you explain the moon shine very bright and provide light over there despise not light ??

It's the Full Moon above the cave and with no clouds to obstruct.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2015 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 6-2-2015 11:47 AM
I didn't go to Batu Caves, you did. So they were warning others that you were coming.

it was you support the asuras..read back your topic when you get angry with my topic....so, you are  followers of the asuras..

When we see a wet, starving puppy by the road side, we approach it to see if we can help it. Even I had jumped into a longkang once to save a puppy. It is not about choosing the puppy out of any speacil reason. It is just sympathy and humane. In YOUR CASE, it is pity. You must really looked like someone who needed saving.

surely  animals such puppy or even cat in state of pity , anyone can offer  help...i mean help...In  MY CASE, I was   HONOURED because the hare krishna followers which is mat  salleh  offered me a holy booket ...a booklet which has  front photo of   baby krishan ....why they need offer such holy book when there    many    observing them while they sigining ?? of course I put some kind of donation for  their good work but I was   shocked while leaving, one of the followers tap my shoulder and offer such book ...other did also but they was not apporached ...so it kind  HONOURED....jangan jeles ok

[/quote]
[quote]Believe whatever you will.

is fact

[/quote]
[quote]
It's the Full Moon above the cave and with no clouds to obstruct.

yet such miracel happened with bright light  despise not   electricity

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2015 02:48 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

it was you support the asuras..read back your topic when you get angry with my topic....so, you are  followers of the asuras..

Whatever ...

... of course I put some kind of donation ...

See, there was reason for it. You gave them money and they didn't want to take it without giving something back (otherwise they could feel like beggars). So these gentle souls gave something which they had - the books. How are they to know that you are a Snake?

yet such miracel happened with bright light  despise not   electricity

Obviously you had never spends days in Kampung or did any outdoor camping.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2015 03:04 PM | Show all posts
See, there was reason for it. You gave them money and they didn't want to take it without giving something back (otherwise they could feel like beggars). So these gentle souls gave something which they had - the books. How are they to know that you are a Snake?
than why others who donate the money was not apporach?? mind telling me..i donate money with pure heart, somehow i was touched by this souls...

[/quote]
[quote]Obviously you had never spends days in Kampung or did any outdoor camping.
obviously you had never spends nor visit batu cave when it black out??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2015 08:20 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

than why others who donate the money was not apporach?? mind telling me..i donate money with pure heart, somehow i was touched by this souls...

No, I think others donate with pure heart, you donated while wondering where will the money go to. In another word, the money left your hand but not your heart. Those Hare Krishnas must have sense it and decided to give a book as a trade so you could "let go" off the money.

obviously you had never spends nor visit batu cave when it black out??

Nope, when I visited Batu Caves (it was last year, not this year), it was bright with light and filled with good people.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2015 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-2-2015 10:41 AM
No, I think others donate with pure heart, you donated while wondering where will the money go to. In another word, the money left your hand but not your heart. Those Hare Krishnas must have sense it and decided to give a book as a trade so you could "let go" off the money. -
i
well, thats is your evil hearted assumption...why should i need to listen to a asuras supporter...after you worshipped demons like todi drinking so call god

By asuras sep
Nope, when I visited Batu Caves (it was last year, not this year), it was bright with light and filled with good people.

no proof no talk..after all  word from    asuras followers should not be trusted...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2015 07:52 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

well, thats is your evil hearted assumption...why should i need to listen to a asuras supporter...after you worshipped demons like todi drinking so call god

Ohh ... Hit a spot, did I? Look like my guess was correct. So that is why the Hare Krishnas gave you a book. They saw a pitiful person, with too much attachment to worldly things and yet had no space in his heart to open up to understand what he was doing (or how he was living) was wrong. The Hare Krishnas - being gentle souls - had taken pity of you. That is all.

no proof no talk..

Proof of what? Me going to Batu Caves? I could upload some of the photos I had taken last year, but then again WHY WASTE TIME?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2015 10:18 PM | Show all posts

not going to entertain asuras followers....my thread is to teach the truth not demon worshipper.. Thank u

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 02:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065634 second(s), 42 queries .