CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3895|Reply: 15

[Tempatan] Woman fears nude videos splash by ex-boyfriend

[Copy link]
Post time 4-6-2013 11:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
KUALA LUMPUR: A merchandiser is living in fear after she found out that her ex-boyfriend had recorded videos of herself and two other female housemates in the shower.

The victim, who only wanted to be known as Tan, said that she had lived with the 37-year-old man for nine months before they broke up in March.

Tan, however, had allowed the man to stay in another room for a month, before finding out that he had secretly taped her and two other housemates taking their shower.

“After we broke up, I noticed that he was acting weird. I also found out that he had broken into my room.

“I sneaked into his room as he promised to move out on that day. I found that he had been secretly taking videos of us in the shower,” she said during a press conference at the MCA headquarters in Jalan Ampang.

Tan is fearful that the man would post the videos on the Internet. She said the man had also taped them having sex.

She has lodged a police report.

“The police called my ex-boyfriend and he brought a friend with him. They asked him to delete the videos in front of me saying that the case is closed.

“I suspect that he has backups of the videos as I do not trust him. When I insisted that the police search his new house, they asked me to forget it and let him go,” claimed Tan.

She also claimed that the investigating officer urged the man to make a report so that he would not be responsible if the videos were leaked in future.

Petaling Jaya Deputy OCPD Supt Fadil Marsus said police were investigating the case.

“On the allegations that the investigating officer urged the man to make a report to safeguard himself, I believe that our personnel was misunderstood by the victim,” he said.

MCA Public Services and Com­plaints Department head Datuk Seri Michael Chong urged women never to allow themselves to be in vulnerable positions.

www.thestar.com.my

* celup jgn tak celup....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2013 11:54 AM | Show all posts
keji
dah la menumpang
skodeng plak
rakam plak
sebar lagi.. huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 12:17 PM | Show all posts
teringat aku video abe rakanggg.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-6-2013 12:59 PM | Show all posts
cikatilia posted on 4-6-2013 11:54 AM
keji
dah la menumpang
skodeng plak

mencelop lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Teringat aku pada iklan "Nini chocklat celop.."..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 01:38 PM | Show all posts
I sneaked into his room as he promised to move out on that day. I found that he had been secretly taking videos of us in the shower,” she said during a press conference at the MCA headquarters in Jalan Ampang.

wujud lagi ke MCA ni?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-6-2013 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Munkin andartu.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 01:46 PM | Show all posts
He spent over $8,000 on 50 bottles of Remy Martin Club in one night and won the opportunity to kiss busty Chinese model-actress Gan Lu Lu, 27, for five seconds.

Mr Xu was one of the 500 people who turned up at Club Lava in Chijmes to see the Chinese model in person, who was in Singapore for the club’s opening night on Saturday.

Lu Lu shot to fame in in 2011, after her mother, Madam Lei Bing Xia, had barged into the bathroom, filmed her daughter showering and uploaded the video online.

Madam Lei, who was also in town with her younger daughter, aspiring starlet Gan Mao Mao, 24, told TNP before the event: “It was a worthwhile effort and I definitely did not regret doing it...”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-6-2013 01:47 PM | Show all posts
truly posted on 4-6-2013 01:41 PM
Munkin andartu.

tru...u pon dah jadi ipan ke???

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 01:54 PM | Show all posts
lkick2113 posted on 4-6-2013 01:47 PM
tru...u pon dah jadi ipan ke???

Tak, nampak Ipan tu post. Kut dia malu malu nak cakap, I tolong cakap kan lah, andartu tu hehehe. Kesian Ipan, lama dah dia tak sebut andartu. Boleh sakit nanti.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 01:57 PM | Show all posts
truly posted on 4-6-2013 01:54 PM
Tak, nampak Ipan tu post. Kut dia malu malu nak cakap, I tolong cakap kan lah, andartu tu hehehe.  ...

hahahaha.......lega dapat meratib andartu...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 02:08 PM | Show all posts
kak_sue posted on 4-6-2013 01:46 PM
He spent over $8,000 on 50 bottles of Remy Martin Club in one night and won the opportunity to kiss  ...

amoi ni tetek besar pun bontot leper aje...takde mood tgk..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Dah ada link 3gp nanti share2 la

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 02:17 PM | Show all posts
crossfire posted on 4-6-2013 12:59 PM
mencelop lagi

itu aktiviti suka rela..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 02:28 PM | Show all posts
“I suspect that he has backups of the videos as I do not trust him. When I insisted that the police search his new house, they asked me to forget it and let him go,” claimed Tan.

Ini kes polis malas buat kerja ke...? Apa salahnya pergi check kot2 jantan tak guna tu ada copy bideo tu...

hat perempuan luar sana tu pun, lain kali cari rumah biar jangan bercampur. Kang aku membebel sini ada orang kata aku setazah perasan houlier-than-thou, tapi dah Tuhan kasi ko otak pandai2 lah gunakan...macamlah malaysia ni dah darurat sampai nak tinggal bercampur bagai...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2013 02:55 PM | Show all posts
penyebaran bidio adalah rasis

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-6-2024 02:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.143357 second(s), 46 queries .