CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: scarflicious

Apa masalahnya dengan suami Daphne Iking?

[Copy link]
Post time 4-2-2013 04:28 PM | Show all posts
err dr mashitah kata boleh salam selagi tak de rasa ghairah.. ahak!!

correct me if i'm wrong tp rasanya dia pon salam cium tangan pak lah..

hmm...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2013 04:31 PM | Show all posts
daphneiking          

THIS IS JOE! This is he problem with ISLAM, we make it so self-righteous and reclusive that we forget to make FRIENDS with each other. We forget that god created us equal and to respect each other. With u ppl's statement that men and women (nonmuhrim) CANNOT salam each other, what message are sending to the world? U think god accepts u more that u have saved ure wuduk so that u can pray to him but willingly not accepting a salam from a fellow human, which has saddened him/her? God would have appreciated u more if u had salam and taken the wuduk again, as the fellow human will be respected and u continue ure prayers! Fellow human beings! Use ure common sense and shed all pride!

salam lah, pastu amik wuduk balik, baru banyak pahala. kata setazah daphne kekdahnya

Use magic Report

Delifrance posted on 4-2-2013 04:28 PM
err dr mashitah kata boleh salam selagi tak de rasa ghairah.. ahak!!

correct me if i'm wrong tp r ...

i saw this one..

Use magic Report

Husbandnye marah sbb kalo wifenye silap maknanya dia yg x reti didik ... anyway pips, it,s daphne iking ... whatdaya expect

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:33 PM | Show all posts
bangang laki dia tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:33 PM | Show all posts
bbLady posted on 4-2-2013 04:13 PM
uols... sila refer page ni. kat komen2 tu. kalo x dpt view sila refresh page byk2 kali ya!

http:/ ...

haih..
sedih. sepatutnya dia didik binik dia dengan betul.
hukum salam tetap haram.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-2-2013 04:34 PM | Show all posts
1 IG dua org guna..THIS IS JOE! THIS IS DAPHNE! = Bangang
Pandai xleh tumpang,bodo xleh d ajar = Bangang abadi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2013 04:34 PM | Show all posts
InVendeTTa posted on 4-2-2013 04:19 PM
apekah?
ni sesi melepas geram ke?
org lain xtau ujung pngkal cite pon

eee...sorry...Sy berhijab tapi tak ada niat nak membesar diri atau sentap kat Dahpne. I like her...cuma..cara husband dia menjawab tu rasa mcm............emh..very wrong. n he cannot accept pon kalau org berlainan pendapat.

Sorry lar...I tak reti nak bercopy paste from ig. Anyone can help. ? Please.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2013 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Comments

daphneiking  My guest today, Prof 'Pls dont salam my hand' and Prof Danny De Vito.... @bellantv7        
    fattahz  Hahahaha caption ! &#128077ls dont salam my hand so funny
    hafizie_harun  Which is totally right
    nina_bymyside  What is his real name @daphneiking        
    daphneiking  THIS IS JOE, i can hear myself snore when we have these gueston the set....
    giulianarenata  chinese dude has that hongky accent which i am certain the whole world detest but hes got some solid facts when answering u. while prof dont salam my hand aiyo kak.. boringnya mamat tu! but u been doing a good job by respecting ur guest. kalau i confirm kena buang kerja!
    nanieizazi He didn't actually say don't Salam my hand right? Sorry am at work n not watching. @giulianarenata I pernah kena reject handshake by a gomen officer. Maybe I'm ignorant n the corporate gesture can't be applied at gomen. I was just being professional. Not cool!
    daphneiking  THIS IS JOE, 'yup he actually said that' but he apologized to daph in the end, its just weird, as the prophet even fed food to a blind lady in a market in mecca everyday until he passed away!
    edawati Bukan kah kita tak boleh jatuhkan air muka org? Apa salahnya kalau org tu hulur tangan, just sambut aje.
    mizi  Bukan muhrim mana boleh.
    cikbiah  Just forgive him. He just want to be faithful the religion.
    nuruldepp  To me there's always a way to say or to excuse not to salam bukan muhrim. Not in that manner. @daphneiking . Just saying. Sabar dear. I penah kena juga. You are right Joe.
    khairulannuar84  What's wrong with the world now
    rozihams  Maybe he has taken his wudhu? Daphne ain't exactly poor woman which needs to be fed
    moondinara  Jgn tnjuk baik wlaupn kite baik
    daphneiking Hi this is daph: yeah all good in the end. Am sure he has his reasons.
    daphneiking Joe posted this pix up
    azmah92  @daphneiking betul lah tu i pun selalu terkena sometime terlupa but take it positive, now i dont simply salam anymore 😊👍
    cikbiah  @NurulDepp the prof nervous tu... Sian kat dia. :-)
    giulianarenata my mom taught me to say this shud any man disagree to handshake u - stim ke salam saya? muahahaha @nanieizazi        
    rajazlin  Hes a muslim ke? If yes, then it is no longer an option. Its an obligation for him to not to shake hand with woman.. He is just practising what had been taught by his religion
    lisaghazali @daphneiking from what i learnt, islam doesn't allow us to humiliate a person in front of d other. as in refusing hand shaking from d person who offers. but just forgive him anw everyone makes mistakes 😉
    mashtul  @giulianarenata.. Dah bodo, jgn nk tunjuk bodo. ;).
    darkcoklet  @cibobz        
    monicalabuci A Muslim woman would know not to offer her hand to these songkok-wearing types in the first place, n'est-ce pas?
    atiqahothman  @mizi @monicalabuci agree!
    fazzysnebeutskin  @monicalabuci not to any songkok wearing types, but to all yang bukan mahram..
    shakilaibrahim  @atiqahothman agree!!
    sid_algronjh  bukan muhrim tu kak.. salah ni kalau cakap macam tu. just saying
    monicalabuci @fazzysnebeutskin Yeyyyse.. exactly! I purposely mentioned songkok-wearing types coz it would be more obvious, innit? Thank you for mentioning. May we all be given the hidayah to not make others feel bad just coz they want to be syariah compliant. T__T
    mizajaja  Salah tetap salah, just take it positively, muhasabah diri utk jd hambaNya yg beriman, itu lebih baik dr keluarkan kata2 yg bole membuatkan kita terkeluar dari agama islam,nauzubillahiminzalik......
    fatihahsofia  @mizajaja setuju..
    daphneiking  THIS IS JOE! @rozihams , perhaps u dont understand my metaphor or double entendre in my message...and pls dont misquote my statement, the adjective used was blind and not poor. And if he was in wuduk, wouldnt subuh's wuduk be long gone by now, it was 11am at the set and the wuduk will long BATAL! So whatever the reason for the Prof didnt want to salam with my wife, i shall respect that, that is his hand. But if it was for the reason of islam and all the muhrin bullshit, PLSSSSSS lah! Dont be a fxxkxxxg hypocrite everyone! Are u guys fxxkxxxg telling me u DONT salam a non muhrim BEFORE??!!
    meraqkayangan  Bagus prof tu.... @monicalabuci agree with u ... Tgk rupa dia pun u shld know...
    danhussein  U r too cute i think..tkut his wife jeles kekekeke
    daphneiking  THIS IS JOE! This is he problem with ISLAM, we make it so self-righteous and reclusive that we forget to make FRIENDS with each other. We forget that god created us equal and to respect each other. With u ppl's statement that men and women (nonmuhrim) CANNOT salam each other, what message are sending to the world? U think god accepts u more that u have saved ure wuduk so that u can pray to him but willingly not accepting a salam from a fellow human, which has saddened him/her? God would have appreciated u more if u had salam and taken the wuduk again, as the fellow human will be respected and u continue ure prayers! Fellow human beings! Use ure common sense and shed all pride!
    jerdeepcorepurple  Please mind your word joe.
    wanszr  Very sensitive issue here.. As a muslim, we shud know the dos and donts. We juz being ignorance. Kalau kita x pratikkan Islam sepenuhnya dlm kehidupan, at least we shud respect others who do.
    angelvyn  Our politic leaders salam with rakyat, blh la plak kn?
    khairulannuar84 Chill bro.u have made great blunder
    liafinikeats  Be careful joe...
    monicalabuci Newsflash: Some ppl stay in a state of wudhu' the whole day and prefer to stay that way. The way each of us choose to practise Islam is a personal thang, as some would say "kubur lain2". Having said that however, in Islam what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. We can't for the sake of pleasing the creaTION, displease the creaTOR. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so take a chill pill and let those of a different view have their say without lambasting them, esp when they are not wrong either. No one's judging here... Just sayin', ya know?
    monicalabuci Wahh sorry for the essay! ✌✌✌
    daphneiking  Love you @monicalabuci        
    ijoannes @stobab92 prof MFAR
    stobab92  @ijoannes rncgn apa ni??
    fazzysnebeutskin  @monicalabuci well said! 👍
    ijoannes @stobab92 bella bah ni.. d ntv7 hoho..
    idaibrahim85  Feel u @wanszr @monicalabuci        
    rozihams Hi joe. I wear the hijab n i salam non muhrim all the time. Because like u, I am like no big deal lah. But if they prefer not to extend their hands, i am the least offended. Hak dia n i respect them for it. Peace. P.s i like yr wife n i dont judge people.
    raniadisya  Hurm.. I pn slalu confius nk salam ke xnk. Tp mcm segan la nk sentuh tgn lelaki lain ~shy ~shy anyway. Depends la.. Selamat beramal
    syildaismail  true @monicalabuci        
    azuraiznil i never confuse. i x akan sambut slm lelaki bukan muhrim. so far no problem. lelaki lagi respect. Alhamdulillah. but......if @daphneiking salam i....i sambut..i peluk...dia.. sbb dia muhrim. kan?

::joe has serious problem on this..  bak kata monicabelluci, at the first place, shud blame daphne, terang2 org tu pakai songkok, yg pegi hulur jugak buat apa..
Last edited by ellZack on 4-2-2013 04:41 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:36 PM | Show all posts
scarflicious posted on 4-2-2013 04:34 PM
eee...sorry...Sy berhijab tapi tak ada niat nak membesar diri atau sentap kat Dahpne. I like her.. ...

ko kasik link la... nanti ada la org tolong printscreen kan

Use magic Report

tkt aku baca comment laki daphne ni..

Use magic Report

Laki dia Islam liberal kot..suh la bini dia pakai tudung dulu kalu nak komen pasal agama waduhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:40 PM | Show all posts
This is joe tu maksudnya laki dia yang tuliskan?

daphneiking          THIS IS JOE, 'yup he actually said that' but he apologized to daph in the end, its just weird, as the prophet even fed food to a blind lady in a market in mecca everyday until he passed away!

daphneiking          THIS IS JOE! @rozihams , perhaps u dont understand my metaphor or double entendre in my message...and pls dont misquote my statement, the adjective used was blind and not poor. And if he was in wuduk, wouldnt subuh's wuduk be long gone by now, it was 11am at the set and the wuduk will long BATAL! So whatever the reason for the Prof didnt want to salam with my wife, i shall respect that, that is his hand. But if it was for the reason of islam and all the muhrin bullshit, PLSSSSSS lah! Dont be a fxxkxxxg hypocrite everyone! Are u guys fxxkxxxg telling me u DONT salam a non muhrim BEFORE??!!

Lain-lain komen pro daph ni.

edawati          Bukan kah kita tak boleh jatuhkan air muka org? Apa salahnya kalau org tu hulur tangan, just sambut aje.

nanieizazi          He didn't actually say don't Salam my hand right? Sorry am at work n not watching. @giulianarenata I pernah kena reject handshake by a gomen officer. Maybe I'm ignorant n the corporate gesture can't be applied at gomen. I was just being professional. Not cool!

lisaghazali          @daphneiking from what i learnt, islam doesn't allow us to humiliate a person in front of d other. as in refusing hand shaking from d person who offers. but just forgive him anw everyone makes mistakes 😉

Ni yang atas angin/pro prof tu
Maybe he has taken his wudhu? Daphne ain't exactly poor woman which needs to be fed
cikbiah          Just forgive him. He just want to be faithful the religion.

And aku x paham apa nurul ni maksudkan. nurul ajai tu.

nuruldepp          To me there's always a way to say or to excuse not to salam bukan muhrim. Not in that manner. @daphneiking . Just saying. Sabar dear. I penah kena juga. You are right Joe.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:41 PM | Show all posts
kenapa mesti nak salam tangan? cukuplah salam tangan sesama jantina sajo

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:41 PM | Show all posts
    rozihams  Hi joe. I wear the hijab n i salam non muhrim all the time. Because like u, I am like no big deal lah. But if they prefer not to extend their hands, i am the least offended. Hak dia n i respect them for it. Peace. P.s i like yr wife n i dont judge people.

Pompuan nie paling bodoh.. Tanggal jer la tudung

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-2-2013 04:42 PM | Show all posts
ellZack posted on 4-2-2013 04:35 PM
::joe has serious problem on this..  bak kata monicabelluci, at the first shud blame daphne, teran ...

Yes. Agreed!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2013 04:43 PM | Show all posts
cLiNiQue^HaPPy posted on 4-2-2013 04:22 PM
mmg pong...
hmmmm
kalau tak tahu jgn laaa pandai-pandai nak kaitkan Nabi Muhammad S.A.W

smoge mereka sempat berjumpe jalan pulang....
so do us...!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:45 PM | Show all posts
cite la details.. iols xphm sgt kalu cita sekerat2 jalan ni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:47 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2013 04:47 PM | Show all posts
bongoknyer statement laki dia tu..aper ke hal nyer kalau ustaz tu still ada wudhu and apa kene mengena dgn solat subuh dah lama abes??apa masaalah kebodohan terlampau dia neh...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 03:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.268208 second(s), 43 queries .