ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5724|Reply: 23

Who is Angelina Jolie's BFF?..Is it Gwen Stefani??..Really?..i like ;D

[Copy link]
Post time 6-1-2013 02:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi u allz...

manja ade bukak thread celebrities & their bffs...
tp manja teringin sgt nak tau..sape Angelina Jolienye Bff yea?..
setahu manja Angie ni xde Bff prempuan...
rasa2nye ni bukan gosip..sbb lepas manja search mmg xde..
dari tahun 90an..dulu...

rasa mcm kesian pun ade..seolah2
celeb prempuan kat hollywood x suke dgn Angie manja ni..ehehe

tp baru2 ni..baru manja dpt info ni..
mmg terkejut...ahahah...

orait u guyz..enjoy...

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 6-1-2013 02:06 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Now that's a cool gang! Angelina Jolie takes her cuties for a playdate with Gwen Stefani's boys

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvsho ... .html#ixzz2HAmLNqAE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Angelina Jolie and Gwen Stefani bonded in 2006 after giving birth within a day of each other.
And it seems their low-key friendship still runs strong.

The Tourist actress was spotted taking some of her brood for a playdate at the pop star's London home today.
The 36-year-old, who is in the city while her partner Brad Pitt shoots his new film World War Z, arrived at the Primrose Hill abode with Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox in tow.

Power playdate: Angelina Jolie visits Gwen Stefani's North London home with her children. Gwen's son Kingston (left) was born the day after Angelina's daughter Shiloh (centre)

She gently encouraged her tentative charges out of the car and inside the property and later sent her security guard off to collect dinner from the local Wagamama noodle restaurant.

The No Doubt star's son Kingston was born the day before Shiloh, while her youngest Zuma is now the same age Angelina's twins.
The Hollywood mothers are said to have a firm friendship, which has largely played out away from the cameras.

[size=1.2em]Gwen, 41, joined Angelina and Brad for a celebratory dinner in May after the premiere of his film Tree of Life at the Cannes Film Festival.[size=1.2em]

And Brad and Gwen's husband Gavin Rossdale have bonded too - in 2006, soon after the births of Shiloh and Kingston, they spent the Fourth of July weekend jet skiing and riding quad bikes together.
Gwen's family split their time between the U.S. and U.K. while Angelina is expected to stay in London until Brad's film wraps up.

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 6-1-2013 02:12 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 02:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Famous Friends of Angelina Jolie

1 Billy Bob Thornton

2 Bono

3 Brad Pitt

4 Gavin Rossdale

5 George Clooney

6 Gwen Stefani 1969

7 Jonny Lee Miller

10 Marilyn Manson

11 Paul Allen

12Tera Patrick

13 Wyclef Jean

15mariane pearl

P/S:...Gwen sorg jek prempuan...

Read more at http://www.ranker.com/list/famou ... us5tgp4YSeMpXPH8.99

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2013 03:04 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 posted on 6-1-2013 02:19 PM

1 Billy Bob Thornton

dia tak ramai kawan pompuan sebab pompuan intimidated ngan dia kot... agak2 nye la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 03:12 PM | Show all posts
nescafekopi posted on 6-1-2013 03:04 PM
dia tak ramai kawan pompuan sebab pompuan intimidated ngan dia kot... agak2 nye la...

mungkin kot..
atau pun angie ni lebih serasi dgn guys..

die kan minat..guy things..
mcm menembak...pilot...use to be a tomboy..(zezaman muda dulu..ehehe..mcm kiki...)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-1-2013 03:15 PM | Show all posts
New Pictures: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Look Hot, Match on the Red Carpet

By Deena Bustillo on December 10, 2011

There's no denying Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are one of the most attractive twosomes in Hollywood. They proved this again last night at the premiere of Angie's directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey.

The couple looked striking as usual, and even wore color-coordinating outfits at the Arclight theater. Brad wore a dapper dark blue suit while his hot lady wore a stunning gown in the same dark hue. Of course, Mr. Pitt polished off his look with some chic plastic glasses. Angie, on the other hand, went with minimal accessories and instead showed off her arm ink.

Who else looked great on the redcarpet for the premiere? Close palGwen Stefani. The rocker is great friends with Brangelina, and their kids have playdates whenever possible. So, it was fitting that the hot blonde show her support last night. Stefani went to the premiere solo, since husband Gavin Rossdale was performing with Bush in the Bay Area. Looks like they had a babysitter last night for their two little guys.

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 6-1-2013 03:32 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2013 06:37 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 posted on 6-1-2013 02:19 PM

1 Billy Bob Thornton

no1 ngan 7 tu bekas laki.are you sure they're still friends?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 07:20 PM | Show all posts
alesandra posted on 6-1-2013 06:37 PM
no1 ngan 7 tu bekas laki.are you sure they're still friends?

Johnny Lee tu mmg die still friends dgn jolie...
tp manja x pasti psl Billy Bob ni..
since..tatoo..Billy Bob dh kena laser kan?..ehehe...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 07:30 PM | Show all posts
So how exactly do Jolie, 36, and Stefani, 41, know each other?

A source tells Us Weekly that Brad Pitt has been pals with the No Doubt singer and hubby Gavin Rossdale for years. He and ex-wife Jennifer Aniston attended the couple's L.A. wedding in Sept. 2002. "They've run in the same social circle [for a long time]," adds a source.

When Shiloh and Kingston were born a day apart, the parents became "even better friends. "Right away they started getting [the kids] together for play dates," a source tells Us. "Brad had [the Stefani-Rossdales] up to his Santa Barbara house for the weekend."

In an interview with CNN's Sanjay Gupta last year, Jolie admitted she didn't have a lot of close friends. "I'll talk to my family," she said. "I talk to Brad [Pitt]... But I don't know. I don't have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to."

P/S;..nape yea Angie celeb yg paling ramai peminat kat dunia ni xde girlfriends??...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Jolie and Pitt, 47, also welcomed Vivienne and Knox in Aug. 2008, just one month before Stefani and Rossdale, 45, had their son Zuma.
"Somehow [Gwen and I] keep ending up pregnant at the exact same time," Jolie told the Sydney Morning Herald in 2008. "We were having a playdate and Gwen was trying to figure out what she was going to wear as she got more pregnant... I asked her if she had any spare clothes, and she gave me this [L.A.M.B. casual black] dress.."...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 07:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2013 07:41 PM | Show all posts
'I don't really have girlfriends': Why Angelina Jolie doesn't make time for other women ??

With beauty, wealth and a gorgeous family, Angelina Jolie seems to have it all.
But the actress has confessed there is at least one thing missing in her life - female friends.
In an interview with the new issue of U.S. Marie Claire, she spoke frankly to the magazine about her lack of female confidantes.

'It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed, ' she said.
'Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just... I stay at home a lot. I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound.'

Angelina's reputation as the ultimate man-eater and husband-stealer may account for her lack of gal pals.
She famously fell for Brad when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston and her second husband Billy Bob Thornton broke off his engagement to Laura Dern to elope with his Pushing Tin co-star.

One of the few close female friends that is not deterred by Angelina's reputation is singer Gwen Stefani...

P/S:...one is better than none...

Last edited by manjalara_01 on 6-1-2013 07:44 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2013 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Somehow I can relate to this scenario.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2013 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Sesuai la Angelina kawan ngan Gwen. Dua2 pun ibu, stylish...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2013 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Knowlee posted on 8-1-2013 09:03 AM
Sesuai la Angelina kawan ngan Gwen. Dua2 pun ibu, stylish...

yup2...

ni pics die org kluar restoran...
wah...gi makan pun..semua org nak nyibuk.....
hello??..ni bukan red carpet event okie?..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-1-2013 01:42 PM | Show all posts
P/S:..mungkin faktor lain..sbb ramai sgt paps yg kejar..Angie kot..sbb tu die x ramai bff prempuan..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2013 09:01 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 posted on 8-1-2013 01:39 PM
yup2...

ni pics die org kluar restoran...

is this the dress that gwen pinjamkan - l.a.m.b?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2013 09:02 PM | Show all posts
i love both of them! i love no doubt and i love mr & mrs smith

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2013 01:49 PM | Show all posts
opocot posted on 8-1-2013 09:01 PM
is this the dress that gwen pinjamkan - l.a.m.b?

hhmmm....

manja x pasti pulak..
yea la kan..Angie ni byk sgt black dress die...
so manja pun x tau yg mana satu..ehehe...

yup2...die org berdua ni same padan..
sorg blonde sorg brunette...
tp dua2 cool & hot mama...ehehe...

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 03:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174283 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.