CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: onare

*Solo Debut* Dangerously In Love - Beyonc

[Copy link]
Post time 27-9-2003 12:28 PM | Show all posts
dia ni seksi dan cantik. aku prefer dia dr jennifer lopez. dasat sungguh video clip 'crazy in love' dia tu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bj This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2003 01:18 PM | Show all posts
I agree with 1000% dgn bonita

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2003 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Beyonce is the hottest female star in US.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2003 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Lagu WORK IT OUT cam sial................

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2003 03:16 AM | Show all posts
lagu work it out tu mmg tak best. sbb tu dulu kena kutuk gak dia pasal bawak lagu tue... macam tak kena dgn konsep dia dgn destiny's child dulu. kalau diikutkan, lepas single work it out tue, dia terus keluar album baru. tapi disebabkan kritik org, dia terpaksa senyapkan diri dulu.... bagi jalan kat kelly rowland. kendian, dia boom bila jay-z collaborate dgn dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2003 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Muntz at 2003-10-1 03:16 AM:
lagu work it out tu mmg tak best. sbb tu dulu kena kutuk gak dia pasal bawak lagu tue... macam tak kena dgn konsep dia dgn destiny's child dulu. kalau diikutkan, lepas single work it out tue, dia t ...

Tu lah...lagu tu memang tak best langsung....nasib ler VC leh tahan...........

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-12-2003 08:39 AM | Show all posts

UNTUK PEMINAT BEYONCE

i love her!! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2003 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 30-9-2003 12:44 PM:
Lagu WORK IT OUT cam sial................

itu lagu soundtrack Austin Powers kan? Memang cam sial, tak sedap langsong! Pastu itu adalah Beyonce nyer first venture in solo career. :cf: Kenapa lah gi nyanyi lagu tak sedap!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2003 01:44 PM | Show all posts
cantik sangat wallpaper beyonce tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2003 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by CoKeLat-RaWkZ at 17/12/2003 08:39 AM:

i love her!! ;)

cool.. :cool: :cool:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2003 08:29 AM | Show all posts
for me, she's one of niggas beauties.. cantek sangat!! toni braxton, Jada Pinkett, Marsha Thomason, Vivica A. Fox pon cantek jugak.. cantekkkk... ehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2003 01:33 AM | Show all posts
erykah badu pun cantik jugak per...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2003 01:33 AM | Show all posts

yeah..

let's talk about her in herre!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2003 02:00 AM | Show all posts

Sedikit info pasal Beyonce

Birth name
Beyonc

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2003 02:07 AM | Show all posts
Trivia
Lead singer of the singing group Destiny's Child.

Toured with Christina Aguilera as her opening act. (2000)

Toured with TLC as their opening act (1999)

Has a younger sister named Solange.

"Beyonce" came from her mother's maiden name.

Name rhymes with "Fianc

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2003 02:10 AM | Show all posts
Personal Quotes

"There's plenty of days when I'm like 'Oh God, why?' But that's just life. It's every job, not just mine. Every moment is not perfect. But it's definitely more good times than bad. You can't even compare. And when I'm on stage it feels incredible. There are certain nights that you know you hit that crazy note and you know that spin spinned extra fast. And you look out and people are just into it and you've worked so hard and now it's paying off and you can see why you dedicated your life to this."

"It doesn't annoy me, no, because I respect J-Lo. I like her, I think she's great. And I know that I'm over a decade younger than her, it's so flattering that I'm so young and people are comparing me to someone who has accomplished so much. But I don't think I'm like anyone else and really, I'd rather not be compared to anyone else." - on comparisions to J-Lo

"I wrote that because, at the time, I'd gained some weight and the pressure that people put you under, the pressure to be thin, is unbelievable. I was just 18 and you shouldn't be thinking about that. You should be thinking about building up your character and having fun and the song was just telling everyone just forget what people are saying, you're bootylicious. That's all. It's a celebration of curves and a celebration of women's bodies." - on her song 'Bootylicious'

"Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life. But I don't see that having a sexy image when you are on stage means that you don't love God. No one knows what I'm really like from that. I like to walk around with bare feet and I don't like to comb my hair. I'm always so glammed up and so diva on stage and that's what they see. People don't understand that... No one knows my personal relationship with God and it's not up to me to prove that to anyone."

"For me, it's about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It's where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that's very important to me. But I understand the mentality of people. I know that people judge others based on certain things. I know how celebrities really are. I've done it too. You meet people - rock stars, rappers, whoever - who you have seen on television and you go into their homes and they are regular people, just like everyone else."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are they now
(June 2003) Releasing her first solo album, "Dangerously In Love".

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

hasleeza This user has been deleted
Post time 29-12-2003 11:06 PM | Show all posts
video klip dier seksi giler...leleh air liur...kuikuikui..

[ Last edited by hasleeza on 29-12-2003 at 11:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

hasleeza This user has been deleted
Post time 29-12-2003 11:08 PM | Show all posts
lawa la wallpaper tue

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2003 05:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasleeza at 29/12/2003 11:06 PM:
video klip dier seksi giler...leleh air liur...kuikuikui..

dia kata... dia akan seksi.. tapi takkan lebih

Use magic Report

Kirana This user has been deleted
Post time 6-3-2004 09:27 PM | Show all posts

Beyonce Knowles

Korang Kenal tk dengan minah ni. BEYONCE KNOWLES nama dia. Aku suka suara dia. Power to the maximum. Korang mesti beli album dia. Lagu yang aku suka ialah lagu 'Dangerously In Love'. Power vokal dia.......

Aznil pon pernah interview di di us ke uk.. tk pasti.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 05:45 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.303528 second(s), 41 queries .