CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7131|Reply: 12

Past Celeb Couples

[Copy link]
Post time 19-9-2012 09:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Celebrity yang pernah bercouple dedoulu..

ashton kutcher & january jones
He may be dating Mila Kunis now, but at one point Ashton Kutcher was mad about Mad Men actress January Jones. The two stars (who dated from 1998 to 2001) were both models before Kutcher got his big acting break playing Michael Kelso on That '70s Show. But he doubted his girlfriend’s ability to make a similar leap. "He was like, 'I don’t think you’re going to be good at this.'" JonestoldGQ in 2009. "So, f*ck you! He only has nice things to say now -- if anything, I should thank him. Because the minute you tell me I can’t do something, that’s when I’m most motivated."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 09:59 AM | Show all posts

sandra bullock & matthew mcconaughey
There's no denying that Matthew McConaughey is a Hollywood hottie -- especially when he's shirtless! But we have to admit, it's a little surprising that he managed to snag Sandra Bullock while rocking those leather pants and that mustache. The lovebirds met while filming A Time to Kill in 1996, and sparks flew immediately. "I just look at her and I think, Wow!" McConaughey told In Style. "But she doesn't know how beautiful she is or how much people like her." The magic dwindled a few years later, but the pair remained friends. "I feel very cared for by Matthew," Bullock told Cosmopolitan in 2003. "No matter where he is in his life or where I am in mine -- he could be married -- I know we would stay close." We hope that's cool with his new wife Camila Alves!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 09:59 AM | Show all posts

scarlett johansson & sean penn
Chalk it up to their staggering age difference, but Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn’s brief fling seemed to catch everyone off guard. The unlikely duo developed a casual relationship in 2011 -- shortly after Johansson's three-year marriage with Ryan Reynolds ended in divorce. News of their romance quickly dominated headlines, and the actress, who is 25 years Penn's junior, was unprepared for the media attention. "In my marriage, funnily enough, we had relative privacy,” she told Vogue in April. The scrutiny she received with Penn “was a little bit of an adjustment," she said. The pair survived only a few dates before calling it quits.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:00 AM | Show all posts

brad pitt & christina applegate
Brad Pitt is best-known for romancing two of Hollywood's most famous ladies: ex-wife Jennifer Aniston and current fiancee Angelina Jolie. But in the early '80s the actor dated a slew of other famous beauties, one of whom was actress Christina Applegate. "We went to the MTV Awards [in 1989] and I ditched him!" says Applegate, who was starring on the hit show Married with Children at the time. "I left him there and I felt really bad about it, I really, really do. I left with somebody else." What was she thinking?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:00 AM | Show all posts

rihanna & shia labeouf
Anyone who's seen Rihanna in concert knows that the singer is skilled at turning up the heat. But there is one person who wasn't transfixed by her sex appeal. After hitting the town with RiRi in 2007, Shia LaBeouf quickly relegated her to the friend zone. "It never got beyond one date," the actor told Playboy in 2009. "The spark wasn't there. We weren't passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:01 AM | Show all posts

kristen bell & matthew morrison
It’s difficult to forget an old flame when he's the star of a hit TV show! In 2010, Kristen Bell admitted that's she's a huge fan Glee because she has some history with a certain sexy teacher. "I actually went to college with Matty Morrison," she told UsMagazine.com. "We actually dated very briefly, so I'll have to say maybe Matt Morrison is my favorite part of Glee for various reasons," These days Bell is engaged to another smallscreen star: Parenthood actor Dax Shepard.

Use magic Report

Follow Us

chelsea handler & 50 cent
When rumors first started that Chelsea Handler was dating rapper 50 Cent, the pair claimed they were just friends. The funny lady fueled the fire by tweeting a photo of them kissing in bed in December 2010. "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper," she captioned the pic. But it proved to be more than just a playful hookup. "We dated for a couple months and then we had a falling out," Handler told Howard Stern in January -- but at least their relationship provided some laughs. "I thought it was kind of amusing that I would even be with 50 Cent," she added. "I thought it was funny."

Use magic Report

lisa kudrow & conan o'brien
If you were a big fan of Phoebe Buffay on Friends, you actually have Conan O'Brien to thank for those years of laughs. Lisa Kudrow says she may not have stuck it out in comedy if it weren't for the encouragement that the late-night funnyman gave her on an early date. "He was really smart, really funny and he thought I was funny," Kudrow told More magazine in 2011. The two dated briefly, but decided they were "better as friends." Kudrow went on to pursue her comedy dreams with vigor, eventually landing the iconic role as the goofy guitar player.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:02 AM | Show all posts

tom cruise & cher
Long before Katie Holmes or Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise strangely spent some quality time with Cher. Despite the 16-year age gap, the two met in the '80s and hit it off. "I was so crazy about him," Cher told Oprah Winfrey in 2008. Cruise had just wrapped up his first major role in Risky Business, while the more established Cher was celebrating a career of hit singles and movie roles. "He was a shy boy. He didn't have any money," recounted Cher. "One night we walked into this restaurant in New York and this girl came up, this waitress came up and she took our order and stuff like that and he said, 'I knew that girl in school and she wouldn't give me the time of day.'" The iconic pop star even revealed that she "lived in his apartment." Sounds serious!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:03 AM | Show all posts

justin timberlake & alyssa milano
Though they were tight-lipped about their fleeting spark, Justin Timberlake and Alyssa Milano were a hot item in 2002. The romance between the Charmed actress and the singer who brought "SexyBack" only lasted a few months -- but they both moved on. Today, Timberlake is engaged to actress Jessica Biel and Milano has a son with husband David Bugliari.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:03 AM | Show all posts

nick lachey & kim kardashian
Considering that Nick Lachey isn't a professional athlete or a rapper, it's pretty shocking that he was able to woo Kim Kardashian! After Lachey parted ways with ex-wife Jessica Simpson, he started up a fling with Kardashian (who was a relatively unknown stylist at the time). "They're sweet on each other," a source told People in 2006. "It's the beginning stages of a relationship." They soon parted ways, and Kim went on to date a slew of other celebs -- including ex-husband Kris Humphries and current beau Kanye West. Nick, on the other hand, just welcomed his first child with wife Vanessa Lachey.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2012 10:04 AM | Show all posts

drew barrymore & christian bale
He must have done something wrong because Drew Barrymore ditched Christian Bale after only one date! The two former child stars linked up when they were teenagers. “We went to see some bloody awful horror film, and that was the end of it," Bale told GQ Australia magazine in 2012. "She never called again." The actor may have been heartbroken at the time, but he went on to marry (and have a child with) Sibi Blazic. Barrymore is currently expecting her first child with husband Will Kopelman.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2012 03:15 PM | Show all posts
macam tak caya jer tom cruise tue..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 04:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.231959 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.