ADVERTISEMENT

View: 31594|Reply: 120

Pregnant Celebrity Photo

[Copy link]
Post time 23-7-2012 01:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

guy ritchie & jacqui ainsley
Due Date: Winter 2012
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...four! The couple already has a son, Rafael, who turns 1 in September. Ritchie also has two sons with ex-wife Madonna: Rocco, 11, and David, 6.
Pregnancy Diary: The British director and his longtime model girlfriend proudly showed off her baby bump at the London premiere of pal Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises on July 18. Although the couple has yet to officially announce the pregnancy, Ainsley proudly posed sideways holding her obviously pregnant belly.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:45 PM | Show all posts

lily allen & sam cooper
Due Date: December 2012
It's...to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The British singer's husband, painter Sam Cooper.
And baby makes...four! The couple welcomed a daughter, Ethel Mary, in November 2011.
Pregnancy Diary: A source close to Allen dished to the U.K.'s Sunday Mirror about her pregnancy: "Lily has started telling her friends and everybody in her close circle is so excited for her. It was a surprise but Lily and Sam are thrilled. The pair of them have loved every minute of -parenthood so far and wanted to expand their brood quickly. So it’s great timing."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:46 PM | Show all posts

matthew mcconaughey & camila alves
It's...to be revealed!
And baby makes...five! This is the third child for the newlyweds, who just got married on June 9. Their children Levi (who turns 4 this week) and Vida, 2, served as their ring bearer and flower girl.
Pregnancy Diary: The Magic Mike star shared the news with his Twitter followers on July 4: "Happy birthday America, more good news, Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child," he announced. "God bless, just keep livin." As for their older kids, Alves praised how understanding they are: "Somehow they both seem to understand what we are doing on a spiritual level," she said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:46 PM | Show all posts

claire danes & hugh dancy
It's...to be revealed!
Proud Papa: The Emmy winner's husband, fellow actor Hugh Dancy.
And baby makes...three! This will be the first child for the couple, who married in September 2009.
Pregnancy Diary: The Homeland star's rep confirmed the pregnancy news to People on July 4. Last fall, People asked Danes if she and Dancy were planning to start a family: "There's definitely a chance, no plans yet," she said at the time. "But yeah, that'd be fun." Although her Showtime drama's production company Fox 21 doesn't have an official statement, a spokesman says Danes' pregnancy will not affect season of Homeland.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:47 PM | Show all posts

anna paquin & stephen moyer
Due Date: Fall 2012
It's... twins! The couple's True Blood costar Sam Trammell shared the news with Us Weekly on June 27. "I'm so excited for them," said the actor, who has his own 11-month-old twins. "We sent them a special gift. It's so interesting that True Blood has become, like, the 'twins' show."
And babies make...four! This is the couple's first pregnancy together. However, Moyer has two children from previous relationships: a son named Billy and a daughter, Lilac.
Pregnancy Diary: The couple's rep confirmed the news to Entertainment Weekly on April 17. Paquin and Moyer met on the set of the hit HBO vampire series in 2007. Their chemistry on screen mirrored an off-camera relationship, which led to their intimate Malibu wedding in August 2010.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:48 PM | Show all posts

Due Date: December 2012
It's...to be revealed!
And baby makes...three! This will be the first child for the Kings of Leon drummer, 33, and his wife, singer-songwriter Jessie Baylin, 28. The Manhattan-based couple tied the knot in November 2009.
Pregnancy Diary: Just one week after Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill and his wife Lily Aldridge welcomed their first baby Dixie Pearl, big brother Nathan has announced he too will become a father. "I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful," he shared with fans on Twitter.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:49 PM | Show all posts

chad lowe & kim painter
It's...to be revealed!
And baby makes...four! This will be the second child for the Pretty Little Liars star, 44, and his wife Kim, a Hollywood producer. The couple, who married in August 2010, have a 3-year-old daughter, Mabel Painter.
Pregnancy Diary: The happy father announced the pregnancy news on Twitter: ""Wow! The weather is so beautiful here in SoCal!! Seems like a good day to spread some great news..." he wrote, "Wait for it...wait for it..." And then he shared the big news: "My wife @ikimlowe and I are expecting our second child this fall! We are beyond thrilled and excited!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:49 PM | Show all posts

jemima kirke & michael mosberg
It's...to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The 27-year-old Girls star's husband, Michael Mosberg.
And baby makes...four. This will be the second child for the Brooklyn-based couple, who have a 20-month-old daughter, Rafaella Israel.
Pregnancy Diary: An HBO rep confirmed the news to People on June 21. On the hit (and often controversial) series' season finale, Kirke's character Jessa married a guy she'd only known for a few weeks, which could set up how to explain the pregnancy, but Lena Dunham has yet to announce whether the pregnancy will be written into the show.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:50 PM | Show all posts

vanessa & nick lachey
It's...a boy! Vanessa made the announcement on her website on June 20. "It’s a BOY. Nick and I are incredibly excited to share the news that we are expecting a baby boy."
And baby makes...three. This will be the first child for the couple, who tied the knot in July 2011.
Pregnancy Diary: While cohosting Live! With Kelly on March 5, Nick Lachey shared the news that his wife (formerly Vanessa Minnillo) is expecting. "We are having a baby!" the happy dad-to-be said. "I've had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to. The fact that it's actually here, it's overwhelming."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:50 PM | Show all posts

jennifer nettles & justin miller
Due Date: November 2012
It's...to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The Duets mentor's new husband, entrepreneur Justin Miller.
And baby makes...three. This will be the first child for the couple, who got married in November 2011.
Pregnancy Diary: The Sugarland singer's manager shared the news with People on June 18. "They are thrilled beyond belief," she said.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:51 PM | Show all posts

giuliana & bill rancic
Due Date: Summer 2012, via gestational surrogacy
It's... a boy! The couple shared the news with E! online on June 17: "We are beyond excited to be having a little boy."
Proud Papa: The E! News anchor's husband of nearly five years, businessman and Giuliana and Bill costar Bill Rancic.
And baby makes...three! This is the couple's first child together after openly struggling with infertility, miscarriage and failed IVF treatments. Giuliana is a breast cancer survivor who announced her diagnosis last fall before undergoing a lumpectomy and ultimately a double mastectomy.
Pregnancy Diary: Before appearing on the Today show on April 23, the Rancics first shared their baby news with E!, explaining that the surrogate is carrying their biological child. "We are so thrilled that our prayers have been answered," Giuliana told E! News. Adds Bill, "We are absolutely ecstatic to be sharing this with everyone who has been following our journey." Giuliana thanked her fans for their support: "We received an incredible amount of love and prayers from viewers around the world, and we want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of them for their love."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:52 PM | Show all posts

snooki & jionni lavalle
Due Date: September 2012
It's...a boy! Snooki revealed the news to In Touch on May 23. "Everyone said I was going to have a boy, and they were right!" she said. And though it wasn't her first choice, she's still excited. "I thought it was going to be a girl. I was hoping it would be, because all girls want girls," she added. "It’s still my baby, no matter what. I’m excited either way!"
And baby makes...three. This will be the first child for the couple, who started dating in 2010.
Pregnancy Diary: After weeks of rumors, People confirmed on March 5 that the 24-year-old Jersey Shore star is indeed pregnant -- and engaged! Looks like it's time for the mom-to-be to ditch her party-girl lifestyle.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:52 PM | Show all posts

scott & kelley wolf
It's...a boy! Scott made the announcement on The Talk on June 21.
And baby makes...four! This will be the second child for the former Party of Five star and wife Kelley, who appeared on Real World: New Orleans in 2000. The couple, who've been married since May 2004, have a 3-year-old son, Jackson Kayse.
Pregnancy Diary: The actor was proud to announce that his family is becoming a party of four soon: "Just between the 10,149 of you and me, my wife and I are expecting our second child," Wolf twittered on May 19. "We are expecting that because she's pregnant. Happy us."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:53 PM | Show all posts

anna faris & chris pratt
It's...to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The Scary Movie star's husband, Parks and Recreation actor Chris Pratt.
And baby makes...three! This will be the first baby for the comedic couple, who tied the knot in July 2009.
Pregnancy Diary: The mom-to-be's rep told People about the pregnancy. The stars have been open about wanting children since their wedding. "Chris wants a big family," Faris had said about her husband, so it's no surprise the funny duo is ready to welcome a new addition.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:53 PM | Show all posts

carson daly & siri pinter
Due Date: September 2012
It's...to be revealed.
And baby makes...four. This will be the second child for the host of The Voice and his food blogger girlfriend. Their new arrival will join older brother Jackson, 3.
Pregnancy Diary: Pinter announced the news on her blog. "There is a baby in there … and that baby has been living there for about 5 and a half months already!" she wrote, sharing a photo of her pregnant belly. "I am due early September. I am beyond thrilled and blessed."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:54 PM | Show all posts

vanessa & donald trump jr.
It's... to be revealed.
And baby makes...six! This will be the fourth child for Trump scion Donald Trump Jr., 34, and his wife of nearly five years, Vanessa. The Trumps have three children: daughter Kai, almost 5, son Donald III, 3, and baby Tristan Milos, 6 months.
Birth Announcement: Donald Jr. shared the news on Twitter, posting: "Well, Vanessa & I have some good news we are expecting baby num 4 in the fall!!!" he posted Wednesday evening. "Kai, Donnie, & Tristan can't wait!"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

kristin cavallari & jay cutler
Due Date: Summer 2012
It's...a boy! Cutler's teammate Earl Bennett spilled the beans during a radio interview on April 30.
And baby makes...three. This will be the first child for the former star of The Hills, 25, and the Chicago Bears quarterback, 28, who renewed their engagement in November after a brief split last summer.
Pregnancy Diary: The engaged duo told People about their upcoming bundle of joy on Jan. 22. "We are thrilled to announce we are expecting our first child together," they said. "It's an amazing time in our life and we can't wait to meet the new addition to our growing family." After the couple reconciled last fall, Cavallari wisely explained: "Sometimes, in order for things to get better, they have to end – even if it's momentarily." Looks like things are better indeed.

Use magic Report

a.j. mclean & rochelle deanna karidis
It's... to be revealed.
And baby makes...three! This will be the first child for the former Backstreet Boy, 34, and his wife of four months, Rochelle DeAnna Karidis.
Pregnancy Diary: The couple announced the news themselves via YouTube on Sunday, April 29. "I just wanted to say thank you guys for all your love and support. We recently got married -- I was the most recent Backstreet Boy to take the plunge," the newlywed singer said. "Because we love you all so much, we wanted to share with you -- for the first time -- something very special. We're having a baby!"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:55 PM | Show all posts

sarah michelle gellar & freddie prinze jr.
It's... to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The Ringer actress' husband of nine years, actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
And baby makes...four! This will be the second child for the adorable couple, who welcomed daughter Charlotte Grace in 2009.
Pregnancy Diary: People confirmed the baby news on April 26, with a source close to the actress telling saying that "she and Freddie are thrilled."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-7-2012 01:56 PM | Show all posts

megan fox & brian austin green
It's... to be revealed.
Proud Papa: The Transformers star's husband since June 2010, Brian Austin Green.
And baby makes...three! This is the couple's first child together. Green has a 10-year-old son, Kassius, with his ex-girlfriend and former Beverly Hills, 90210 costar Vanessa Marcil.
Pregnancy Diary: A source confirmed the Friends With Kids star's pregnancy to E! News on April 23. And although Fox has yet to announce she's expecting, she did mention her desire for children in the April issue of Cosmopolitan. "I want at least two, probably three kids," Fox said. "I've always been maternal."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055844 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.